Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Harrison Ford in plane crash

YYW
Posts: 43,948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:26:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/5/2015 6:29:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

CNN is all over this too... I'm glad he's ok.... but I feel like they should be talking about what happened in NY today.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:29:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/5/2015 7:26:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/5/2015 6:29:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

CNN is all over this too... I'm glad he's ok.... but I feel like they should be talking about what happened in NY today.

This? http://www.nydailynews.com...
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 43,948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:30:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/5/2015 7:29:24 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/5/2015 7:26:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/5/2015 6:29:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

CNN is all over this too... I'm glad he's ok.... but I feel like they should be talking about what happened in NY today.

This? http://www.nydailynews.com...

Yup. There was also a train derailment in Illinois today.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 7:32:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/5/2015 7:30:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/5/2015 7:29:24 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/5/2015 7:26:20 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/5/2015 6:29:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...

CNN is all over this too... I'm glad he's ok.... but I feel like they should be talking about what happened in NY today.

This? http://www.nydailynews.com...

Yup. There was also a train derailment in Illinois today.

That's nice.
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King