Jump to topic:

What's better when you're drunk?

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 10:31:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It's been a long while since i have had a drink or two. Last week i was flipping through the channels and as always couldn't find anything to watch, but was able to find some old Three Stooges episodes. I remember them as being hilarious when i would watch them years ago, and really couldn't see the humor in them this time around. Then it hit me, i was drunk when i would watch them before. They would play very late on Saturday nights, and i can remember staying up watching them and laughing all by myself. Now, not so much. So it got me thinking...what's better when you're drunk?
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 10:48:57 AM
At 7/17/2010 10:31:04 AM, innomen wrote:
It's been a long while since i have had a drink or two. Last week i was flipping through the channels and as always couldn't find anything to watch, but was able to find some old Three Stooges episodes. I remember them as being hilarious when i would watch them years ago, and really couldn't see the humor in them this time around. Then it hit me, i was drunk when i would watch them before. They would play very late on Saturday nights, and i can remember staying up watching them and laughing all by myself. Now, not so much. So it got me thinking...what's better when you're drunk?

Death.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 12:55:08 PM
Family reunions. Funerals. Weddings. "Small talk" with strangers or with people you don't give a flying f*ck about. Pizza.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 12:59:26 PM
Apparently having two straight girl friends(well one could possibly be bi) make out with each other. Yes, a couple of my friends did that, while I sat around, sober and watched them.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 1:04:57 PM
At 7/17/2010 12:59:26 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Apparently having two straight girl friends(well one could possibly be bi) make out with each other. Yes, a couple of my friends did that, while I sat around, sober and watched them.

lol "Straight" girls
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 1:05:48 PM
At 7/17/2010 1:04:57 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

lol "Straight" girls

Ha ha
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 1:06:29 PM

lol "Straight" girls

I know at least one of them is definitely straight. She has been in a few relationships, with guys.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 1:08:39 PM
At 7/17/2010 1:06:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

lol "Straight" girls

I know at least one of them is definitely straight. She has been in a few relationships, with guys.

That doesn't mean anything :p
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 1:11:11 PM
At 7/17/2010 1:08:39 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

lol "Straight" girls

She shows absolutely no interest in girls.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 1:11:41 PM
At 7/17/2010 1:11:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

lol "Straight" girls

In fact, she was actually grossed out the next morning when she heard about what happened.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 1:12:25 PM
At 7/17/2010 1:11:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/17/2010 1:11:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

lol "Straight" girls

In fact, she was actually grossed out the next morning when she heard about what happened.

In vino veritas
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 3:40:34 PM
beer pong. lol. dunno if you've ever started a game sober but its frickin boring until people start getting a lil wasted.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 3:43:43 PM

So it got me thinking...what's better when you're drunk?

Sex... we both make a lot of noise =)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 3:52:22 PM
Lol... agree (sex) - most of the time. Hmm I'm not a big drinker but last year on a boringgg family cruise I lounged by the pool drinking frozen margaritas all day and it DEFINITELY made the experience better. Just a little (necessary) buzz while I was chillin to keep me from having some type of bored anxiety attack. Umm KAREOKE lol don't hate -- so fun when you're drunk (at bars). Clubs? A club is straight up obnoxious when you're not drunk. And when you're drunk too - you just don't care lol. I dunno.
President of DDO
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:04:23 PM
meh, doesn't drunkenness actually reduce sensation though? i thought i read somewhere that it makes sex less enjoyable. and thats setting aside the effects alcohol has on erections...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:09:38 PM
At 7/17/2010 4:04:23 PM, belle wrote:
meh, doesn't drunkenness actually reduce sensation though? i thought i read somewhere that it makes sex less enjoyable. and thats setting aside the effects alcohol has on erections...

True. Fortunately alcohol's effect on erections is entirely irrelevant to my sex life and has never gotten in the way lol... Anyway yeah I think it might be true that it reduces sensation, but that also means pain... so, if you're in the mood to not be so, um, vanilla then you're usually more willing to experiment and have overall lowered inhibitions which is sometimes positive and beneficial with sex (well assuming you're not being a sl*t at a party or something... you know what I mean).

I think being 'free' with sex can be a bad thing if you're at a party with strangers, but in the confines of a trusting sexual relationship (lol dunno how else to put it) then alcohol can definitely spice things up. Sometimes you don't need alcohol but sometimes it's just fun :) And while I do think that yeah sensation is lowered, I also think it can have a heightened climax and overall satisfied drunk feeling at the end. You can't be TOO drunk though. A heavy tips is what I like. Otherwise I can't concentrate lol.
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:25:25 PM
At 7/17/2010 4:09:38 PM, theLwerd wrote:

True. Fortunately alcohol's effect on erections is entirely irrelevant to my sex life and has never gotten in the way lol... Anyway yeah I think it might be true that it reduces sensation, but that also means pain... so, if you're in the mood to not be so, um, vanilla then you're usually more willing to experiment and have overall lowered inhibitions which is sometimes positive and beneficial with sex (well assuming you're not being a sl*t at a party or something... you know what I mean).

I think being 'free' with sex can be a bad thing if you're at a party with strangers, but in the confines of a trusting sexual relationship (lol dunno how else to put it) then alcohol can definitely spice things up. Sometimes you don't need alcohol but sometimes it's just fun :) And while I do think that yeah sensation is lowered, I also think it can have a heightened climax and overall satisfied drunk feeling at the end. You can't be TOO drunk though. A heavy tips is what I like. Otherwise I can't concentrate lol.

I can just imagine, during the climax, the significant other (being too drunk) vomiting into the other person's face.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:31:06 PM
At 7/17/2010 4:25:25 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I can just imagine, during the climax, the significant other (being too drunk) vomiting into the other person's face.

Yeah, that's pretty bad, but there are worse.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:37:32 PM
At 7/17/2010 4:31:06 PM, innomen wrote:

Like getting a bj and having the vomit come out then ;)
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:38:37 PM
If your significant other usually becomes violent or abuse while intoxicated, that may or may not become a good time for intercourse. Depending on the person, it could either be a really fun night or demoralizing experience.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 4:40:01 PM
At 7/17/2010 4:37:32 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/17/2010 4:31:06 PM, innomen wrote:

Like getting a bj and having the vomit come out then ;)

Yeah, i'm not really going to go into how bad it could be.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 6:13:32 PM

What's better when you're drunk? The real questions is what ISN'T better?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 6:14:41 PM
At 7/17/2010 6:13:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:

What's better when you're drunk? The real questions is what ISN'T better?

Diddo!
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 6:39:15 PM

being drunk makes me last way longer, and being way too drunk has, once or twice, caused me to not start at all... so i'd believe it.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2010 6:41:20 PM

how many more times are you gonna bring that up?
signature