Jump to topic:

.Being Gay Is A Choice.

mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 8:06:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Liberals Continue To Argue And Debate And Do What Ever They Can Including Presenting Biased Medical Reports To Convince The Public That The Scientific Fact Of Gays Choosing To Be Gay Is Wrong. This Madness Must End Now!
I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 8:13:03 AM
At 3/15/2015 8:06:01 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:
Liberals Continue To Argue And Debate And Do What Ever They Can Including Presenting Biased Medical Reports To Convince The Public That The Scientific Fact Of Gays Choosing To Be Gay Is Wrong. This Madness Must End Now!

It takes real dedication to use such horrible grammar. I mean you have to go out of your way to capitalize every single word like that.

I applaud your dedication and focus. I have never seen such an incredible ability to fully dedicate one's self to being an idiot.

Congrats
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:31:14 AM
It takes real dedication to use such horrible grammar. I mean you have to go out of your way to capitalize every single word like that.

I applaud your dedication and focus. I have never seen such an incredible ability to fully dedicate one's self to being an idiot.

Congrats

I Think Your Getting The Word 'Idiot' Confused With The Word 'Genius'. My Suggestion: Ask Your Mother For A Dictionary Next Christmas, Oh And I'm Sorry If I Spoiled The Truth About The Big Man In Red. I Forgot I Was Talking To A 5-Year Old.
I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:43:13 AM
At 3/15/2015 9:31:14 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:

Congrats

I Think Your Getting The Word 'Idiot' Confused With The Word 'Genius'. My Suggestion: Ask Your Mother For A Dictionary Next Christmas, Oh And I'm Sorry If I Spoiled The Truth About The Big Man In Red. I Forgot I Was Talking To A 5-Year Old.

Idiot-

"Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person:
If you think you can wear that outfit to a job interview and get hired, you're an idiot!"

http://dictionary.reference.com...

Genius-

"an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.:
the genius of Mozart.
Synonyms: intelligence, ingenuity, wit; brains."

I have a dictionary. You may need to get a book on grammar, to know that capitalizing every word is improper. It takes true commitment to being an idiot to take the trouble to capitalize the first letter of every word like that.
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 9:58:36 AM
Idiot-

If you think you can wear that outfit to a job interview and get hired, you're an idiot!"

Genius-

"an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.:
the genius of Mozart.

I have a dictionary. You may need to get a book on grammar, to know that capitalizing every word is improper. It takes true commitment to being an idiot to take the trouble to capitalize the first letter of every word like that.

I Think You Make Many People Feel Better About Themselves. Especially People Who Think They're Waisting Their Lives.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:01:01 AM
At 3/15/2015 9:58:36 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:
Idiot-

Genius-

the genius of Mozart.

I Think You Make Many People Feel Better About Themselves. Especially People Who Think They're Waisting Their Lives.

You capitalized the first letter of every word again, which is improper grammar. You also spelled wasting incorrectly, also thank you for the compliment.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:02:21 AM
At 3/15/2015 9:58:36 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:
Idiot-

Genius-

the genius of Mozart.

This article should help. http://www.scribendi.com...
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:11:02 AM
That Article Is Almost Completely Irrelevant To Your Problem. Maybe This One Will Help: https://answers.yahoo.com....
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:13:37 AM

There's already a forum of this nature currently going on. http://www.debate.org...
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:17:38 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:15:54 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:
Ok?

So I'm hoping you take your homophobic ranting there instead of creating a duplicate thread.
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:26:04 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:17:38 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
So I'm hoping you take your homophobic ranting there instead of creating a duplicate thread.

Homophobia Could Be The Fear Of Humanity ("Homo") Sapiens Or Homosexuals, Neither Of Which I Am Phobic Of, Or For You Inferior Beings, Like Bennett91, "Scared" Of. Also, I Am Not Being Hateful, In Fact, I Am Just Stating Scientific Fact. How About You Take Your Ignorance To College And Get An Education Instead Of Spreading Liberal Lies.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:29:07 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:26:04 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:

Homophobia Could Be The Fear Of Humanity ("Homo") Sapiens Or Homosexuals, Neither Of Which I Am Phobic Of, Or For You Inferior Beings, Like Bennett91, "Scared" Of. Also, I Am Not Being Hateful, In Fact, I Am Just Stating Scientific Fact. How About You Take Your Ignorance To College And Get An Education Instead Of Spreading Liberal Lies.

2 things, 1) Why do you capitalize every first letter of every word? 2) People who harp about the etymology of the word homophobia rarely have nothing more to say about it than that. Why not address the meaning the word is meant to convey rather than the red herring of the word itself?
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:33:05 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:29:07 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

2 things, 1) Why do you capitalize every first letter of every word? 2) People who harp about the etymology of the word homophobia rarely have nothing more to say about it than that. Why not address the meaning the word is meant to convey rather than the red herring of the word itself?

@Question #1 Okay, I Will Stop Typing Like This, but why does it matter anyway?
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:43:11 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:33:05 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:

Answering my question with a question does not merit a response on my end.

But anyways. What is this science you claim that proves homosexuality is a choice? And as a side note, to you except other scientific conclusions such as evolution and global climate change?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:52:36 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:11:02 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:
That Article Is Almost Completely Irrelevant To Your Problem. Maybe This One Will Help: https://answers.yahoo.com....

No, if you are sad you should see a psychologist. You are still capitalizing the first letter of every word. Please read the article I presented on proper use of capitalization.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:53:36 AM
At 3/15/2015 10:15:54 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:
Ok?

You used proper capitalization in this post. Congrats on learning something new.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:54:16 AM

You are still using improper capitalization here.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:54:46 AM

Good job with this post.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:56:10 AM

I'm glad you stopped capitalizing the first letter of every word, but would you please take the time to explain why you did it?
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:01:01 AM
I'm glad you stopped capitalizing the first letter of every word, but would you please take the time to explain why you did it?

I would have stopped earlier if I had a good debater like Bennett91, however I did not and chose to ignore your annoying requests. Also, this whole conversation has absolutely no relevance to my original post. I cannot believe the ignorance on this supposed intellectual-minded debating website and forum.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:01:58 AM
At 3/15/2015 11:01:01 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:

I would have stopped earlier if I had a good debater like Bennett91, however I did not and chose to ignore your annoying requests. Also, this whole conversation has absolutely no relevance to my original post. I cannot believe the ignorance on this supposed intellectual-minded debating website and forum.

Why did you capitalize the first letter of every word?
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 12:12:58 PM
Another one?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 12:25:17 PM
Who wants to troll this thread with me?
*Grabs Youtube Paint*
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:51:28 PM

Lay some of that genius science on us all "mystery_man". I have been wait and waiting for every last one of the homophobia's to produce this science they speak of.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:55:23 PM

You should have kept the dictionary for yourself. Maybe you should look up the definition of homophobic. I'll give you the first chance, but I'm guessing you'll get it wrong and need to have it explained to you.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 6:57:06 PM
So, is this a new troll who is intentionally seeming stupid and ignorant in an attempt to delegitimatize the position, a duplicate account for the same purpose, or someone actually this stupid?
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:18:36 PM
At 3/15/2015 6:57:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So, is this a new troll who is intentionally seeming stupid and ignorant in an attempt to delegitimatize the position, a duplicate account for the same purpose, or someone actually this stupid?

First, I am not a troll. Second, I stand firmly with the scientific fact that gays choose to be gay. Third, I am not homophobic. Regardless, this 'claim' against me is an unofficial opinion, therefore not fact. Also, calling someone stupid is ignorant and childish. I hope you can learn from this and someday actually act mature while debating.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:25:30 PM
At 3/15/2015 7:18:36 PM, mystery_man43 wrote:
At 3/15/2015 6:57:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

First, I am not a troll. Second, I stand firmly with the scientific fact that gays choose to be gay. Third, I am not homophobic. Regardless, this 'claim' against me is an unofficial opinion, therefore not fact. Also, calling someone stupid is ignorant and childish. I hope you can learn from this and someday actually act mature while debating.

lol, you think this is a debate? That's so cute. No, this is a thread where we are laughing at you.
mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 7:42:09 PM
lol, you think this is a debate? That's so cute. No, this is a thread where we are laughing at you.

Wow! Just wow. You have got to be one of the worst, if not the worst, person I have ever talked to on Debate.org. Your posts are just so childish and full of ignorance. I'm surprised you're calling me stupid. Oh, and your right about this not being a debate, it's just a bunch of ACTUAL trolls spewing their nonsense and immature pathetic lies.