Jump to topic:

Let us hide our location!

mystery_man43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 6:52:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've recently made a mistake by adding my location and found out later that I couldn't hide it. My only two options were to make a new account or just keep changing my location and lying about my location. I chose option 2 and now have to keep changing my location. Why can't we just hide our location Debate.org?
I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:48:18 AM
At 3/16/2015 6:52:40 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:
I've recently made a mistake by adding my location and found out later that I couldn't hide it. My only two options were to make a new account or just keep changing my location and lying about my location. I chose option 2 and now have to keep changing my location. Why can't we just hide our location Debate.org?

DDO is also with not a good design, it just tease me. Look at that blue shirt black tie blur face man in the profile pic uahhh. And the black headlight with gray texture, dizzy.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 11:53:54 PM
At 3/16/2015 6:52:40 AM, mystery_man43 wrote:

Ahhh----dunno.

I think changing your location over and over and over again is more mysterious.

Redundant, but mysterious.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...