Jump to topic:

Is it really sexism?

DJBay
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 4:48:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just to start off I am a man and I am not a sexist.
It's just that recently, with women day and mothers day comes all these tv ads and campaigns by women.
Time ago I would feel fine but personally, I feel like its getting to the point where men are being generalized and started to get treated worse. What also gets on my nerves are all the feminists</strong>.
Now feminists is a very unique word. The problem is when you get celebrity like Cara Delevingne and Emma Watson saying that they are proud feminists it would seem O.K. but its got to the point where they say what's wrong with being called a feminists when most feminists are women with view: "I hate men." "We don't need them." "They are scum to life" Maybe not the last one.
Something else is when women are being seen as unfairly treated and mishandled and unfairly treat in job selections:
https://www.youtube.com...
When did men ever start saying boosting about higher men in places than women.
Put it this way: If you had to choose 10 employees. 100 women came to interview, 25 men came. Now if those 25 men are all outstanding, and only 1 or 2 of the women can reach the same level should you be forced into taking lots of them in just to appease the 'fair' judgers. People are always there to mention about how men mistreat women, but nobody seems to talk about how women dismiss men as a barrier, that we are the trouble. The talk about how men don't let women into their environment like when they complained about the lack of women in football, and then try to replace all men with women in their sports. All the video of "#Likeagirl" just contributes to the growth of sexism as a whole. I read this comment at first it made me laugh but then actually got me thinking.
You're cute. "Uh-oh, did I just sexually assault you?"
We see these 10 hours walking films and all I say is that, are we now becoming restricted to say Hi to someone or be denied a chance at confidence and love by asking for her number, yet in the end shot by comment of 'complete and utter sexist' 'Leave us alone' We are being restricted.
To end here is my metaphor how thing have become:
I don't open the the door to a women behind, she complains that see should be treated good and have the door open.
I open the door for her and she complains that she could open it by herself, she doesn't need my help.

I hope I didn't step too far. I am not saying that there are men who treat women badly, I saying that its gotten to the stage that maybe we should see the other prospective.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
DJBay
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 5:20:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here is the #Likeagirl video
https://www.youtube.com...

P.S. This definitely isnt me trying to keep this top at the top for a reply.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach