Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Some women should not be treated with respect

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:09:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some women are possibly used to men not taking them seriously. They often complain about the fact that they are insulted and undermined. The natural inclination is to think that treating them with respect is a good solution. It is not. Women see kindness and respect towards them as a weakness. They want what they can't have. They want men who don't respect them to change their mind. If a man starts out by respecting a woman, she will take him for granted and disrespect and emotionally abuse him.

Those kind of women quite possibly believe that they have got the men who respect them in the bag. As such these men are considered weak and to be taken for granted because she doesn't have to put in effort to earn their respect.

Prime pitfalls men fall into is complimenting women or speaking of them positively. It is so much better to keep some distance between you and a woman and be judicious with your compliments. Most of your interaction with a woman must be criticisms and she should come to expect this from you. This conditions her to believe that she is not adequate to earn your respect. Then when the rare compliment comes, she will absolutely love it.

If you start out by being honest with women and saying nice things about them, they will think of you as weak. Then when you criticize even a minor thing it turns out to be a big issue. The flaw here is that by being positive, you are conditioning the woman to expect positivity. This makes her feel like you are not a challenge that can't keep her on her toes.

Women will rarely look at men as their equals. Mutual respect is uncommon. Respecting a woman makes her feel that she is superior to the man who respects her and will insult and degrade him as necessary. To earn a woman's respect, you *must* make her feel inferior and inadequate. That way, she will hold you as the standard which she must meet. A relationship with a woman is only sustainable so long as the woman feels inferior and inadequate. Woman crave acceptance from men who treat her as an inferior.

If you truly respect a woman, lock that respect in the deepest corner of your heart and don't ever let her know. Make fun of her, treat her like the butt of jokes if you must, keep your distance. Woman *do* want men to respect them. But once they earn that respect, that man is in their eyes no longer worthy of respect or to be looked up to.

It is interesting that men do not have these problems. We are straightforward and transparent. We don't play endless mind games. Beware of women. They will break your heart, crush your spirit and make you feel like crap. Keep as much distance as possible from them and be very, very careful of treating them or their opinions with respect.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:39:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 3:09:53 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Women will rarely look at men as their equals. Mutual respect is uncommon. Respecting a woman makes her feel that she is superior to the man who respects her and will insult and degrade him as necessary. To earn a woman's respect, you *must* make her feel inferior and inadequate. That way, she will hold you as the standard which she must meet. A relationship with a woman is only sustainable so long as the woman feels inferior and inadequate. Woman crave acceptance from men who treat her as an inferior.

If you truly respect a woman, lock that respect in the deepest corner of your heart and don't ever let her know. Make fun of her, treat her like the butt of jokes if you must, keep your distance. Woman *do* want men to respect them. But once they earn that respect, that man is in their eyes no longer worthy of respect or to be looked up to.

It is interesting that men do not have these problems. We are straightforward and transparent. We don't play endless mind games. Beware of women. They will break your heart, crush your spirit and make you feel like crap. Keep as much distance as possible from them and be very, very careful of treating them or their opinions with respect.

Not sure if trolling...

I feel like you're generalizing from a very specific case here. There are bad people out there, but it feels unfair to consign an entire gender to the dung heap because one person mistreated you and took advantage of you.

Some of what you described is *partially* true. If you heap compliments on a woman you barely know, she won't respect you. But it's not because women don't respect men. It's because you reek of desperation because you know nothing about her. We don't respect people who praise us when we feel we don't deserve it. Those people feel like suck ups, who want something from us.

People generally like others who tease them. It's not that we like being treated like cr@p; we just don't want to be put up on a pedestal. If you worship someone's feet, they'll treat you like a serf. We tease our peers. Much of flirting is teasing.

And men are not "more straightforward." Men lie about their feelings to get sex. Or men don't know what they want, and claim they want a relationship when they don't. Men will deliver false praise.

This isn't a gender issue. It's a people issue. There are bad people who will take advantage of you. But if you've fallen in love with someone you barely know, you've already set yourself up to get hurt, regardless of how the other person acts. There's a big difference between liking someone because you put them on a pedestal and liking someone as a peer. If you treat someone like a god, they will eventually treat you like a worshiper. If you treat someone as an equal, they will treat you accordingly.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
RyryMase
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:59:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Women should be treated respectfully as your equal in society. They are just as intelligent and hard working as men. But on a friend or relationship level man they are just quite the pain in the a**.

I love women. But there's a reason I have way more guy friends than girls. Theres a reason all my relationships have failed. Maybe I'm just stubborn. Maybe I should try being gay. Gay men seem really happy. Now that I think of it I haven't had a penis in my mouth or butt. Maybe I'd enjoy it, idk until I try!!!!!!!!!
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:30:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeah, I've made the mistake of putting women on a pedastool before, they can't handle it. It is why women aren't good in leadership roles. When they are looked up to, they walk all over people and treat them like dirt, but when men are looked up to, they will still generally treat their subordinates as equals and still think about the best for the group as opposed to more selfish things.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:42:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I guess what I am saying is that they should all be treated with respect, but with a different style of respect than you'd treat a man with. I don't think it is necessary to cut them down all the time, so they get joy from your compliments. Their are other more respectful means to reach the same ends.

You just don't kiss their Butt. We as men love having our butts kissed as long as it isn't blatant, but they just can't handle it, they'll respond the way you said.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 11:47:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Until someone earns my respect, they are not my equal.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:35:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 3:39:00 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Not sure if trolling...

I feel like you're generalizing from a very specific case here. There are bad people out there, but it feels unfair to consign an entire gender to the dung heap because one person mistreated you and took advantage of you.

Some of what you described is *partially* true. If you heap compliments on a woman you barely know, she won't respect you. But it's not because women don't respect men. It's because you reek of desperation because you know nothing about her. We don't respect people who praise us when we feel we don't deserve it. Those people feel like suck ups, who want something from us.

People generally like others who tease them. It's not that we like being treated like cr@p; we just don't want to be put up on a pedestal. If you worship someone's feet, they'll treat you like a serf. We tease our peers. Much of flirting is teasing.

And men are not "more straightforward." Men lie about their feelings to get sex. Or men don't know what they want, and claim they want a relationship when they don't. Men will deliver false praise.

This isn't a gender issue. It's a people issue. There are bad people who will take advantage of you. But if you've fallen in love with someone you barely know, you've already set yourself up to get hurt, regardless of how the other person acts. There's a big difference between liking someone because you put them on a pedestal and liking someone as a peer. If you treat someone like a god, they will eventually treat you like a worshiper. If you treat someone as an equal, they will treat you accordingly.

I'm not talking about putting someone on a pedestal but rather genuinely respecting them as a person. You can treat someone as an equal but still have respect for them. Men can have successful friendships/professional relationships built on mutual respect. It is different with women. Woman don't want respect. They want to be teased and made fun of. They see respect from a man as a weakness. I'm not referring to treating them as more than a peer.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:37:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Women also tend to complain that the men teasing her don't respect her opinions or take her seriously. But the complaints are nonsense because that's what they genuinely want. They want to not be taken seriously. Because if you insert a hypothetical man that does take them seriously, the response would be degrade and insult him.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:49:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And bluesteel, I disagree that this isn't a gender issue. I think Wlyted sums it up well although I wouldn't have phrased it like that.

I think some women in leadership roles do the same thing. I had a female boss once who at every step of the way tried to assert her authority and emasculate her subordinates.

At one point, there was a female customer at the front of our office who was pissed and angry at one of our policies. So I told my supervisor that the customer was pissed off and clarified one of our policies. She then repeated the office policy to me about harrassment and went on to clarify that if I felt I was being harrassed, I should report it to her and she would take care of it. Which is really kinda dumb.
Usagi
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:52:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some men are possibly used to women not taking them seriously. They often complain about the fact that they are insulted and undermined. The natural inclination is to think that treating them with respect is a good solution. It is not. Men see kindness and respect towards them as a weakness. They want what they can't have. They want women who don't respect them to change their mind. If a woman starts out by respecting a man, he will take her for granted and disrespect and emotionally abuse her.

Those kind of men quite possibly believe that they have got the women who respect them in the bag. As such these women are considered weak and to be taken for granted because he doesn't have to put in effort to earn their respect.

Prime pitfalls women fall into is complimenting men or speaking of them positively. It is so much better to keep some distance between you and a man and be judicious with your compliments. Most of your interaction with a man must be criticisms and he should come to expect this from you. This conditions him to believe that he is not adequate to earn your respect. Then when the rare compliment comes, he will absolutely love it.

If you start out by being honest with men and saying nice things about them, they will think of you as weak. Then when you criticize even a minor thing it turns out to be a big issue. The flaw here is that by being positive, you are conditioning the man to expect positivity. This makes him feel like you are not a challenge that can't keep him on his toes.

Men will rarely look at women as their equals. Mutual respect is uncommon. Respecting a man makes him feel that he is superior to the woman who respects him and will insult and degrade her as necessary. To earn a man's respect, you *must* make him feel inferior and inadequate. That way, he will hold you as the standard which he must meet. A relationship with a man is only sustainable so long as the man feels inferior and inadequate. Men crave acceptance from women who treat him as an inferior.

If you truly respect a man, lock that respect in the deepest corner of your heart and don't ever let him know. Make fun of him, treat him like the butt of jokes if you must, keep your distance. Men *do* want women to respect them. But once they earn that respect, that woman is in their eyes no longer worthy of respect or to be looked up to.

It is interesting that women do not have these problems. We are straightforward and transparent. We don't play endless mind games. Beware of men. They will break your heart, crush your spirit and make you feel like crap. Keep as much distance as possible from them and be very, very careful of treating them or their opinions with respect.

See what I did there?

TL;DR: this is a very poor generalization. Would I ever say this doesn't apply to anyone? No, I don't know enough about everyone who exists to say that. But, as someone who would hate to be treated like this is describing, I'm going to go ahead and assume you don't know enough about everyone either.

Believe it or not, we women are not magical creatures from another world. We're people with a bunch of baggage culture has shoved onto us, just like you.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:00:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 3:09:53 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

So...what was her name?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:00:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 1:52:57 PM, Usagi wrote:
See what I did there?

TL;DR: this is a very poor generalization. Would I ever say this doesn't apply to anyone? No, I don't know enough about everyone who exists to say that. But, as someone who would hate to be treated like this is describing, I'm going to go ahead and assume you don't know enough about everyone either.

Believe it or not, we women are not magical creatures from another world. We're people with a bunch of baggage culture has shoved onto us, just like you.

I will grant that it only applies to some women, not all which was the reason I titled this thread "some women should not be treated with respect."

There is plenty of research that suggests that while you (or any women) SAY that you hate being treated like what I'm describing, that's actually what you really want.

There are a lot of distinctions and ways of phrasing it. Ex: Abuse women/condescend to women/don't take them seriously/tease them/criticize them/treat them like your "little sister"/laugh off their concerns etc versus treat them with respect/kindness/take them seriously/treat them as your equal/put them on a pedestal/suck up to them/compliment them etc.

Most people will argue there is a fine line. Perhaps teasing is okay but constant criticism is not? But the basic idea I'm putting forth is that negativity (within limits) is actually better than positivity.

We can't have a world where men appreciate women for what they are and are actually treated with respect in return. Women want a challenge.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:02:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
#MRA #redpill
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:02:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
#poeslaw
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:04:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 1:35:53 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/31/2015 3:39:00 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Not sure if trolling...

I feel like you're generalizing from a very specific case here. There are bad people out there, but it feels unfair to consign an entire gender to the dung heap because one person mistreated you and took advantage of you.

Some of what you described is *partially* true. If you heap compliments on a woman you barely know, she won't respect you. But it's not because women don't respect men. It's because you reek of desperation because you know nothing about her. We don't respect people who praise us when we feel we don't deserve it. Those people feel like suck ups, who want something from us.

People generally like others who tease them. It's not that we like being treated like cr@p; we just don't want to be put up on a pedestal. If you worship someone's feet, they'll treat you like a serf. We tease our peers. Much of flirting is teasing.

And men are not "more straightforward." Men lie about their feelings to get sex. Or men don't know what they want, and claim they want a relationship when they don't. Men will deliver false praise.

This isn't a gender issue. It's a people issue. There are bad people who will take advantage of you. But if you've fallen in love with someone you barely know, you've already set yourself up to get hurt, regardless of how the other person acts. There's a big difference between liking someone because you put them on a pedestal and liking someone as a peer. If you treat someone like a god, they will eventually treat you like a worshiper. If you treat someone as an equal, they will treat you accordingly.

I'm not talking about putting someone on a pedestal but rather genuinely respecting them as a person. You can treat someone as an equal but still have respect for them. Men can have successful friendships/professional relationships built on mutual respect. It is different with women. Woman don't want respect. They want to be teased and made fun of. They see respect from a man as a weakness. I'm not referring to treating them as more than a peer.

I don't really know what specific situation you're referring to me. Give me the more specific facts of the situation you're talking about or PM it to me, and I'll have more to say about it. I can't really judge on these generic statements and baseless generalizations.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:07:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:00:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

We can't have a world where men appreciate women for what they are and are actually treated with respect in return. Women want a challenge.

Did a human on earth really just say this? LOL Jesus Christ, dude.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:07:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 1:49:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
And bluesteel, I disagree that this isn't a gender issue. I think Wlyted sums it up well although I wouldn't have phrased it like that.

Wylted is a blatant misogynist. I'm honestly surprised his post wasn't worse, but okay, use him as a source if you want.


I think some women in leadership roles do the same thing. I had a female boss once who at every step of the way tried to assert her authority and emasculate her subordinates.

At one point, there was a female customer at the front of our office who was pissed and angry at one of our policies. So I told my supervisor that the customer was pissed off and clarified one of our policies. She then repeated the office policy to me about harrassment and went on to clarify that if I felt I was being harrassed, I should report it to her and she would take care of it. Which is really kinda dumb.

That's your example of the worst thing she did?

Either way, this is an attribution error. If you had a really sh!tty male boss, would you automatically attribute it to his gender? There are sh!tty people everywhere. It's easier to hate women if you only attribute bad behavior by women to their gender.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:12:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:07:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:00:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

We can't have a world where men appreciate women for what they are and are actually treated with respect in return. Women want a challenge.

Did a human on earth really just say this? LOL Jesus Christ, dude.

This is basically The Red Pill. Like Elliott Rodgers.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:14:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:12:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:07:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:00:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

We can't have a world where men appreciate women for what they are and are actually treated with respect in return. Women want a challenge.

Did a human on earth really just say this? LOL Jesus Christ, dude.

This is basically The Red Pill. Like Elliott Rodgers.

Sorry, what and who?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:17:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:12:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:07:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:00:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

We can't have a world where men appreciate women for what they are and are actually treated with respect in return. Women want a challenge.

Did a human on earth really just say this? LOL Jesus Christ, dude.

This is basically The Red Pill. Like Elliott Rodgers.

Took me a while but I found it. Can't believe I didn't get the Matrix reference. So upset with myself right now.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:18:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:14:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:12:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:07:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:00:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

We can't have a world where men appreciate women for what they are and are actually treated with respect in return. Women want a challenge.

Did a human on earth really just say this? LOL Jesus Christ, dude.

This is basically The Red Pill. Like Elliott Rodgers.

Sorry, what and who?

A site where men go to complain about how evil women are. The guy who went crazy and shot a bunch of people in Isla Vista because he was frustrated with women.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:21:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:18:31 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:14:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:12:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:07:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/31/2015 2:00:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

We can't have a world where men appreciate women for what they are and are actually treated with respect in return. Women want a challenge.

Did a human on earth really just say this? LOL Jesus Christ, dude.

This is basically The Red Pill. Like Elliott Rodgers.

Sorry, what and who?

A site where men go to complain about how evil women are. The guy who went crazy and shot a bunch of people in Isla Vista because he was frustrated with women.

Yeah, I found an article detailing it. I was blissfully unaware of the existence of that sort of community.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:21:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 2:07:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Either way, this is an attribution error. If you had a really sh!tty male boss, would you automatically attribute it to his gender? There are sh!tty people everywhere. It's easier to hate women if you only attribute bad behavior by women to their gender.

I don't know. I mean, if a male boss was violent to his subordinates, I'd probably say he is too testosterone charged to lead well?

I'm not saying women in general are worse. I'm talking about one very specific flaw that seems to be more common in women.

For instance, I've never seen people suggest to women that they should tease men and treat them like their little brother? I've never seen one. So, right there, there is a distinction between men and women.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:34:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 3:09:53 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Some women are possibly used to men not taking them seriously. They often complain about the fact that they are insulted and undermined. The natural inclination is to think that treating them with respect is a good solution. It is not. Women see kindness and respect towards them as a weakness. They want what they can't have. They want men who don't respect them to change their mind. If a man starts out by respecting a woman, she will take him for granted and disrespect and emotionally abuse him.
I don't take some women seriously if they don't give off the impression that they're serious.
Those kind of women quite possibly believe that they have got the men who respect them in the bag. As such these men are considered weak and to be taken for granted because she doesn't have to put in effort to earn their respect.
I respect them regardless but i won't let my guard down.
Prime pitfalls men fall into is complimenting women or speaking of them positively. It is so much better to keep some distance between you and a woman and be judicious with your compliments. Most of your interaction with a woman must be criticisms and she should come to expect this from you. This conditions her to believe that she is not adequate to earn your respect. Then when the rare compliment comes, she will absolutely love it.
I agree but i believe in constructive criticism.
If you start out by being honest with women and saying nice things about them, they will think of you as weak. Then when you criticize even a minor thing it turns out to be a big issue. The flaw here is that by being positive, you are conditioning the woman to expect positivity. This makes her feel like you are not a challenge that can't keep her on her toes.
If that's the case then she can fall flat on her face for all i care. When i say something nice, i mean it. There's nothing "special" about it.
Women will rarely look at men as their equals. Mutual respect is uncommon. Respecting a woman makes her feel that she is superior to the man who respects her and will insult and degrade him as necessary. To earn a woman's respect, you *must* make her feel inferior and inadequate. That way, she will hold you as the standard which she must meet. A relationship with a woman is only sustainable so long as the woman feels inferior and inadequate. Woman crave acceptance from men who treat her as an inferior.
I can't mess with those women. They need help. I like women who treat me like an equal.
If you truly respect a woman, lock that respect in the deepest corner of your heart and don't ever let her know. Make fun of her, treat her like the butt of jokes if you must, keep your distance. Woman *do* want men to respect them. But once they earn that respect, that man is in their eyes no longer worthy of respect or to be looked up to.
I'll keep at a distance if someone gives me a reason to. If a woman can't respect me, i'll find someone else who can.
It is interesting that men do not have these problems. We are straightforward and transparent. We don't play endless mind games. Beware of women. They will break your heart, crush your spirit and make you feel like crap. Keep as much distance as possible from them and be very, very careful of treating them or their opinions with respect.

I agree to an extent but i think everyone has these probs. Not all are the same. Just find the ones worth keeping.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:23:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you want respect, then give it.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:29:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 3:23:54 PM, Lee001 wrote:
If you want respect, then give it.

If only things worked that way. I bet you dollars to donuts if I give you respect, you will treat me like crap.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:31:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2015 3:29:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/31/2015 3:23:54 PM, Lee001 wrote:
If you want respect, then give it.

If only things worked that way. I bet you dollars to donuts if I give you respect, you will treat me like crap.

Hey, hey...not all women are like that..seems like you have just had bad experiences.
If you treat me with respect, I'll give you respect. If you're gunna treat me like crap, you will get that in return.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3