Jump to topic:

Bro Privileged

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 11:13:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey mannn, if you're not a bro then you ain't got dis bro privilege! No one's going to share their booze with you and no one is going to text you at 10PM on a Tuesday to hit a sweet spot with awesome club deals. You won't be invited to all the hot sorority parties and you certainly won't be chosen for fun activities with the ladies over a bro.

Bro privilege is a thing yo and it needs to stop. Stop favoring the cool bros over us normal guys and let us normal guys be bros man!
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 12:15:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/2/2015 11:13:32 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Hey mannn, if you're not a bro then you ain't got dis bro privilege! No one's going to share their booze with you and no one is going to text you at 10PM on a Tuesday to hit a sweet spot with awesome club deals. You won't be invited to all the hot sorority parties and you certainly won't be chosen for fun activities with the ladies over a bro.

Bro privilege is a thing yo and it needs to stop. Stop favoring the cool bros over us normal guys and let us normal guys be bros man!

Yah you don't know it's a privilege. That's a problem. Normal condition is to be oppressed, so get yo broass down here wif us.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.