Jump to topic:

How to not be a fake Mexican

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 10:38:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some Americans claim they're Mexicans with the intent of being culturally diverse despite doing no research. To be blunt, your dissing my culture. I was raised and surrounded by Mexicans so i know all about it. If your not researched into the culture, your going to get humiliated really bad by real Mexicans.

Q: What is the traditional Mexican dress?
A: If you say "A Sombrero.." Your already wrong. It doesn't exist.

1. Eat like a real Mexican - What do we eat? Tacos? Quesadillas? If you've stopped at 5 things, your not a real Mexican. I can go on all day naming various foods. Mexican cuisine is supposed to make you sick to your stomach because of it's exotic nature.

2. Learn our culture - Just cuz you listen to Mexican music, speak spanish, etc. doesn't make you Mexican. Culture is also very important. We are very hospitable to each other and treat friends like family for example.

3. Learn our language - It's not enough to just know spanish. You need accent, power, pronunciation, etc. to let us know where your from in Mexico.

4. Respect our country - Know what our flag represents. Don't have to be die hard on politics, but know a lil bit bout our country.

In conclusion, if you can't do all this: your fake as hell. Your not impressing Mexicans, your just making them look bad. Ditch your American ways and earn respect. Otherwise don't claim to be a real Mexican.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 11:52:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/7/2015 10:38:41 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Some Americans claim they're Mexicans with the intent of being culturally diverse despite doing no research. To be blunt, your dissing my culture. I was raised and surrounded by Mexicans so i know all about it. If your not researched into the culture, your going to get humiliated really bad by real Mexicans.

If you're a Mexican please go to Mexico. America is for Americans.

Q: What is the traditional Mexican dress?
A: If you say "A Sombrero.." Your already wrong. It doesn't exist.

Debate me bro. Sombrero's do exist.

1. Eat like a real Mexican - What do we eat? Tacos? Quesadillas? If you've stopped at 5 things, your not a real Mexican. I can go on all day naming various foods. Mexican cuisine is supposed to make you sick to your stomach because of it's exotic nature.

I an name ore Mexican beers than you can.

2. Learn our culture - Just cuz you listen to Mexican music, speak spanish, etc. doesn't make you Mexican. Culture is also very important. We are very hospitable to each other and treat friends like family for example.

I know your culture and sometimes embrace it by getting drunk pissing on myself and shooting a body part off with some fireworks.

3. Learn our language - It's not enough to just know spanish. You need accent, power, pronunciation, etc. to let us know where your from in Mexico.

Where you from in Mexico and can you show me your birth certificate?

4. Respect our country - Know what our flag represents. Don't have to be die hard on politics, but know a lil bit bout our country.

I know not to drink the water, that is enough.

In conclusion, if you can't do all this: your fake as hell. Your not impressing Mexicans, your just making them look bad. Ditch your American ways and earn respect. Otherwise don't claim to be a real Mexican.

GTFO of America, please.

If I move to Mexico, I'm becoming a Mexican. It's about respecting your home, if you cannot give that respect than leave.