Jump to topic:

Thick women vs. skinny women

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 11:46:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What's a guy's preference? Honestly i'd have to say thick lol. Ya'll think skinny is attractive?? nooo. One study shows that men don't want a twig. Skinny is boring cuz there's no appeal. I can't speak for all guys, for the ones that i know (single or taken) turn their heads towards thick women. I'm pretty sure even guys in the DDO community agree with me.
Sosoconfused
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 3:21:27 AM
At 4/7/2015 11:46:44 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
What's a guy's preference? Honestly i'd have to say thick lol. Ya'll think skinny is attractive?? nooo. One study shows that men don't want a twig. Skinny is boring cuz there's no appeal. I can't speak for all guys, for the ones that i know (single or taken) turn their heads towards thick women. I'm pretty sure even guys in the DDO community agree with me.

Athletic for me; mostly because I like getting out and after it here in Colorado and I need a girl that can keep up. Don't like twigs, don't like the big ones too much. The twig like girls look unhealthy to me. So I get why someone would go for thicker girls. However, it's hard for me to get over the health concerns that come along with being thick as time goes by.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 5:30:01 AM

http://www.debate.org...
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 9:53:26 AM
At 4/8/2015 3:21:27 AM, Sosoconfused wrote:

Athletic for me; mostly because I like getting out and after it here in Colorado and I need a girl that can keep up. Don't like twigs, don't like the big ones too much. The twig like girls look unhealthy to me. So I get why someone would go for thicker girls. However, it's hard for me to get over the health concerns that come along with being thick as time goes by.

Good point. I don't like big ones either lol. To me, you should have balance between skinniness and thickness. Don't need someone who looks anorexic but i also don't need someone who's completely obese. Don't really care if she does sports as long as she works out or something lol.
EmilyMemmi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:40:52 AM

And why do you need a post in which you objectify females? It's like, "Do you like apples?" "Only when they're round and shiny!" "Oh, see, I like green ones." !!!!!!
Kaynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:02:39 PM
Very subjective topic, I have to say I prefer skinny women though. Personal preference are what they are, but I strangely believe that even if I lived in the 16th century I would still prefer skinny women. Not denying the effect of society it anything but this is how I feel
Dav252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 11:33:39 AM
At 4/22/2015 5:40:52 AM, EmilyMemmi wrote:

And why do you need a post in which you objectify females? It's like, "Do you like apples?" "Only when they're round and shiny!" "Oh, see, I like green ones." !!!!!!

But its ok for males to be objectified is it ?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 2:46:26 AM
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12