Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Just wondering about feminists

Zeitgeist
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:22:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

i've said this before but it fits better here: lesbianism is not natural... it's a product of dildos. lol
signature
Zeitgeist
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:24:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:22:57 AM, badger wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

i've said this before but it fits better here: lesbianism is not natural... it's a product of dildos. lol

Until I met my wife-to-be's sister I thought Lesbianism was a predilection to take vacations of a certain Greek island.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:28:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

Yes, it's an actual scientific fact. It was established by Dr Richard Edward Tard.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:34:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:28:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

Yes, it's an actual scientific fact. It was established by Dr Richard Edward Tard.

SEE WATCHA DID THAR notallcaps
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:36:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:34:39 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:28:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

Yes, it's an actual scientific fact. It was established by Dr Richard Edward Tard.

SEE WATCHA DID THAR notallcaps

OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!11111
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:37:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:34:39 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:28:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

Yes, it's an actual scientific fact. It was established by Dr Richard Edward Tard.

SEE WATCHA DID THAR notallcaps

well aren't you great..
signature
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 3:42:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:37:16 AM, badger wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:34:39 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:28:32 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

Yes, it's an actual scientific fact. It was established by Dr Richard Edward Tard.

SEE WATCHA DID THAR notallcaps

well aren't you great..

Yes. Yes I am.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 5:34:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?:

I've heard the argument advanced that homosexuality is Darwin's dead end.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Zeitgeist
Posts: 430
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 5:47:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 5:34:24 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?:

I've heard the argument advanced that homosexuality is Darwin's dead end.

Only if you're into necrophilia!

I once read that someone was promoting necrophilia, flagellation, and bestiality.

He had to stop. Turned out he found he was flogging a dead horse.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:36:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

Thoughts?

Don't think so, I know one heterophobic lez girl but she's not feminist.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:45:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

- Lesbians have kids.
- Lesbians =/= feminists.
President of DDO
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 9:35:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 8:45:26 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

- Lesbians have kids.
: - Lesbians =/= feminists.

Yeah I was wondering what he was talking about lol like all feminists are androgenous lesbians with a bald cut or something.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 10:12:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 9:35:09 AM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 7/27/2010 8:45:26 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 7/27/2010 3:20:49 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
In a similar vein to Brain E's "A crackdown on heterophobic bigots" on this forum section I was wondering if it might be true that Lesbianism is natures way of preventing feminists from reproducing.

- Lesbians have kids.
: - Lesbians =/= feminists.


Yeah I was wondering what he was talking about lol like all feminists are androgenous lesbians with a bald cut or something.

Lol most feminists (I've noticed) are in a relationship with guys but tend to get badass in your face if you say something negative about girls.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave