Jump to topic:

What should you do to people...?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 2:42:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
What should you do to people who don't believe in you no matter how hard you try ?

They think that you won't be able to survive in a foreign country alone when you are trying your best to prove them that you will survive.
What should you do to these people not people I call them whores and sons of whores ?
They are not going to the foreign country I am so what is their problem ? Could it be possible that they are jealous or something ?
Why don't these whores and sons of whores believe that I can't survive in a foreign country alone ? Have they seen the future ? Are they gods ?
What can I do to make these people realize that THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE CONCERN FOR ME ?
I WILL SURVIVE EVERYTHING.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 3:04:00 AM
You need counselling or therapy or even to talk to a mainstream Priest.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zeitgeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 3:09:05 AM
At 7/28/2010 2:42:54 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
What should you do to people who don't believe in you no matter how hard you try ?

They think that you won't be able to survive in a foreign country alone when you are trying your best to prove them that you will survive.
What should you do to these people not people I call them whores and sons of whores ?
They are not going to the foreign country I am so what is their problem ? Could it be possible that they are jealous or something ?
Why don't these whores and sons of whores believe that I can't survive in a foreign country alone ? Have they seen the future ? Are they gods ?
What can I do to make these people realize that THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE CONCERN FOR ME ?
I WILL SURVIVE EVERYTHING.

Listen to them. Don't necessarily agree with them, don't necessarily do what they say, but do listen to what they say not just what you want to hear. In fact listen more closely to what you do NOT want to hear.

Also be aware that survival in a foreign country is not as simple as TV makes it seem to be. They key is in the word foreign. Not just that you will be a foreigner but the environment that you will be in will be foreign to you.

Compromise. Take a vacation to a foreign country for a couple of weeks or so. Not a vacation where you have a hotel booked and an itinerary set out as a vacationer but instead a vacation that is a pre-run of what you expect to do when you do make the move, but above all make sure you have a return ticket in every sense of the word.

It will be more difficult than you can possibly imagine. You WILL meet hatred, yes hatred, and resentment, some people might offer help, fewer may even provide help, but to most the word foreigner is the same as target.

You will survive everything? THAT is a mindset that you must loose before you even go to the lavatory next let alone travel to a foreign land.

And if these people who you bad mouth so much are your parents then you are amazingly fortunate to have parents who care so much for you.

But keep this in mind. Just as you can never cross the same river twice so you can never go home. You can go back to the house that you lived in, to the people who were there when you left (if you are lucky) but you can only leave home once so don't f*ck it up because of youthful impatience.

And when you do get to where you are going that is the point that you start to look for home. It took me decades to achieve.

PM me if you want.
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 2:38:09 PM
Who cares if they believe in me or not? I never asked to be popular and generally speaking my attitude and mannerisms have been controversial at best, this ain't some enormous beauty pagent, the sun will go down in the west and rise in the east whether people compare me to Jesus or Hitler, and to be quite frank many people's opinions are so insipid that I take their hatred as a compliment, because for them to like me implies that I'm doing something horribly horribly wrong.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?