Jump to topic:

Middle Eastern Accent ?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2010 12:06:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
How do I speak in Middle Eastern Accent ?

I have mastered how to speak in Welsh, Scottish, English, French and Scandinavian accent but what are the rules of speaking in Middle Eastern Accent.

Thank You
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 8:38:20 PM
At 7/30/2010 4:11:23 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:
For most Middle Eastern countries just tell lies.

We don't lie to people telling them that we are from a different country. We are just doing it for fun.

What daya saye fella ? (Now that is a Welsh Accent)
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 8:41:11 PM
At 7/31/2010 8:38:20 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:

We don't lie to people telling them that we are from a different country. We are just doing it for fun.

No, that was a bigoted comment. He was implying that middle easterners are liars.
Zeitgeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 11:28:25 PM
At 7/31/2010 8:41:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

No, that was a bigoted comment. He was implying that middle easterners are liars.

Since Islam is unique in "religions" (though not in cults) that advises the telling of lies it is a perfectly reasonable response on the basis that most Middle Eastern countries and predominantly or totally Islamic.

And not just the "Holy Hypocrisy" of Taqiyya and Kitman but also in three distinct circumstances, specifically

To lie to a woman.
To lie to avoid a fight.
To lie on the commencement of a journey.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 11:31:50 PM
At 7/31/2010 11:28:25 PM, Zeitgeist wrote:
At 7/31/2010 8:41:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Since Islam is unique in "religions" (though not in cults) that advises the telling of lies it is a perfectly reasonable response on the basis that most Middle Eastern countries and predominantly or totally Islamic.

And not just the "Holy Hypocrisy" of Taqiyya and Kitman but also in three distinct circumstances, specifically

To lie to a woman.
To lie to avoid a fight.

I think you're stereotyping because I have never seen muslims lie or perform "taqiyya" as you call it. I have actually found many muslims to be more honest than anybody else I have met. Besides, not even all middle easterners are muslim although the vast majority are.
Zeitgeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 6:08:04 AM
At 7/31/2010 11:31:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

To lie to a woman.
To lie to avoid a fight.

I think you're stereotyping because I have never seen muslims lie or perform "taqiyya" as you call it. I have actually found many muslims to be more honest than anybody else I have met. Besides, not even all middle easterners are muslim although the vast majority are.

I have. For starters Islam is the religion of peace. And I'm being perfectly serious.