Jump to topic:

What can I do ....?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 8:43:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As I said earlier that I am an average looking boy. But I don't know why the devil is TEMPTING me here. It's not that I hate women of this place but I love my woman too much. And I am not attracted towards Asian women. I can't cheat behind her back. I am proud of myself that I have cheated behind her back even though she lives thousands of miles away.

Why don't women of this place hate me? I wouldn't mind if all the Asian women hated me.

I pray to God to let this people stop loving me but God says, "Your wife shall not come from this continent. I have declared it now don't doubt me."

God does nothing for these women to hate me.

I got to take matters in my own hand and force them to hate me.

NOTE- I am not doing this because I hate Asian women but I love my woman too much. I must be a fool but what can I do if I am just not attracted towards any Asian women?

Some people think that it is because I do not spend time with Asian women. Well, that is not the case. It is what it is and nothing else.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Zeitgeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2010 11:32:19 PM
At 7/31/2010 8:43:09 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:

I pray to God to let this people stop loving me but God says, "Your wife shall not come from this continent. I have declared it now don't doubt me."

You misheard him. He actually said "Your wife shall not be continent"

In other words she will be incontinent.

I'd stay a bachelor if I was you.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 9:31:19 AM
At 7/31/2010 11:32:19 PM, Zeitgeist wrote:

If I stay a Bachelor then I will just die quickly because I want to marry. I want to marry and have kids. And marrying is not a sin but I have made up mind that she will not be from this continent. I must keep my vows.

If she is from this Continent then that makes God a liar. And as far as I am concerned his promise is on the line and God cannot lie. Since God cannot lie so I think I have found her because she is not from this continent neither has she ever come to this continent. So I know it is her.

1 CORINTHIANS 7: 9

But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Zeitgeist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 11:30:29 PM
At 8/1/2010 9:31:19 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
At 7/31/2010 11:32:19 PM, Zeitgeist wrote:

If I stay a Bachelor then I will just die quickly because I want to marry. I want to marry and have kids. And marrying is not a sin but I have made up mind that she will not be from this continent. I must keep my vows.

If she is from this Continent then that makes God a liar. And as far as I am concerned his promise is on the line and God cannot lie. Since God cannot lie so I think I have found her because she is not from this continent neither has she ever come to this continent. So I know it is her.

1 CORINTHIANS 7: 9

But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

I suspect that the sin which afflicts you most is that of Onan wherein he "spilled his seed upon the ground"..

If not then I suggest you take it up. You will save a whole lot of people, probably for generations to come, a great deal of pain.
arma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 12:17:39 AM
I actually dont care what you like its your choice and as Asain woman i too have a choice to say to you so what i dont like certain things but i dont generalize as only a fool would do that who is in immature in mind.
But thank you letting me know your race postion

As I said earlier that I am an average looking boy. But I don't know why the devil is TEMPTING me here. It's not that I hate women of this place but I love my woman too much. And I am not attracted towards Asian women. I can't cheat behind her back. I am proud of myself that I have cheated behind her back even though she lives thousands of miles away.

Why don't women of this place hate me? I wouldn't mind if all the Asian women hated me.

God does nothing for these women to hate me.

I got to take matters in my own hand and force them to hate me.

NOTE- I am not doing this because I hate Asian women but I love my woman too much. I must be a fool but what can I do if I am just not attracted towards any Asian women?

Some people think that it is because I do not spend time with Asian women. Well, that is not the case. It is what it is and nothing else.