Jump to topic:

Why do people hate me..?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 9:21:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I told some people that I am not attracted towards Asian women and they tell me that I am a racist. I did not say that I hate Asian women I just said that I am not attracted towards them.

I have made up my mind that my wife will not be from Asia. It is my choice so why do people have problem with that. Is it their life?

I can do anything I can if it is inside the will of God and I have not sin against my Lord.

God does not forbid interracial marriage so what is their problem?

God made me this way. God made me only attracted to non-Asian women but they will hate me for who I am. I am what God wanted to make me and nothing else.

Why do people don't get it that I am not a racist but it's just my PREFERENCE?

I am a human and like everybody I have preferences but they hate me for who I am and what I like. I just don't get it.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 10:42:06 AM
People hate you because you're a troll.

/Thread
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:44:23 PM
You are a mentally ill attention whore, please stop posting here and get medical help.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:48:18 PM
At 8/1/2010 1:44:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
You are a mentally ill attention whore, please stop posting here and get medical help.

He's not hurting anyone.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 1:53:20 PM
At 8/1/2010 1:48:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 8/1/2010 1:44:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

He's not hurting anyone.

He is hurting himself.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 2:14:03 PM
At 8/1/2010 9:21:50 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I am a human and like everybody I have preferences but they hate me for who I am and what I like. I just don't get it.

Racial preferences right? and racism would be defined as prefrences of....something, cant remember.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2010 2:16:18 PM
At 8/1/2010 2:14:03 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 8/1/2010 9:21:50 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

Racial preferences right? and racism would be defined as prefrences of....something, cant remember.

So we are really going to define racial attraction as racism now?