Jump to topic:

A Hypothetical Question...?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 9:18:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
This question does not concern me at all. This question is a pure product of Curiosity.

Let's imagine
I was in Africa with my beautiful wife (Damn! She is good) I know. And then we were looking after the animals then suddenly we were seen by the African Tribesmen - Would they kill me for my wife's sake ? because she is fair to look upon.

Will the African tribesmen kill me for her sake ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 9:22:37 AM
At 8/2/2010 9:18:05 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
This question does not concern me at all. This question is a pure product of Curiosity.

Let's imagine
I was in Africa with my beautiful wife (Damn! She is good) I know. And then we were looking after the animals then suddenly we were seen by the African Tribesmen - Would they kill me for my wife's sake ? because she is fair to look upon.

Why would you post a forum topic that involves the question of somebody killing you, when there are many members here that wouldn't mind having you killed? I'm not saying I'm one of them, but some members already tell you to kill yourself; why even post this ill-received topic?
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 9:34:53 AM
At 8/2/2010 9:22:37 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Let's imagine

Why would you post a forum topic that involves the question of somebody killing you, when there are many members here that wouldn't mind having you killed? I'm not saying I'm one of them, but some members already tell you to kill yourself; why even post this ill-received topic?

I don't want to die. I am just asking if there are African Tribes who kill foreigners and take away their wife.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 11:44:17 AM
This question does not concern you at all. This question is a pure product of curiosity.

Did your mother drop you on your head repeatedly when you were born? I mean, for our own sake, that would certainly explain a lot.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 4:35:33 PM

Let's imagine

Such people will instantly recognise you as their God King, FACT.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.