Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

When is the human organism genetically unique

UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 11:19:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

I think you need to ask a more precise question.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 9:22:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

Zygote, isn't it? Or did I fail biology? (oh wait, I did LOL)
My work here is, finally, done.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 9:23:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 9:22:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

Zygote, isn't it? Or did I fail biology? (oh wait, I did LOL)

typo. good one. F is for "functional knowledge."
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 9:25:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 9:23:30 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:22:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

Zygote, isn't it? Or did I fail biology? (oh wait, I did LOL)

typo. good one. F is for "functional knowledge."

No, I actually failed Biology in high school. (I even tried to get the dean to excuse the requirement due to religious beliefs). She gave me a D- if I promised to take Accelerated Chemistry, though, so, I had that going for me.
My work here is, finally, done.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 9:40:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

Most would say that it occurs during karyogamy, during fertilization.

Basically, when the nuclei of two haploid cells combine to form a diploid one.

However, the haploid gametes (sperm and egg) are also technically genetically unique from their parents. I think that the idea of when a unique human life begins and ends is a loaded and unscientific question with a hidden philosophical agenda behind it. Life never ends, and it never begins, it's a cycle, usually from haploid stage to diploid stage and back again. The haploid stage in humans is just greatly reduced, as it is in flowering plants, ferns, and conifers. But if you look at the earliest plants, the liverworts, hornworts, and mosses, the part that you would think of as the 'body' of the plant is actually all haploid, and the diploid part of the life cycle is smaller. For example, the green 'leaves' and 'stems' of moss are all haploid, just like our sperm and egg cells. Every cell therein has only one copy of genetic information. They create sperm and eggs from haploid structures, and they combine to form a diploid zygote which then grow into the sporophyte (the little brown things you see on moss, from which haploid spores are produced.)

I know you probably didn't want a botany lecture, but to see why this question is silly you have to understand life cycles, and the examples that aren't so reduced as to be unrelatable are, as far as I know, botanical and mycological ones.

So, yeah, basic life cycle is:

a. 2 1n (haploid) gametes
b. These combine through plasmogamy and karyogamy into a 2n (diploid) zygote
c. This develops into a 2n organism (in plants, sporophyte)
d. Specialized cells within this 2n structure undergo meiosis, forming 1n spores
e. These develop into 1n organisms
f. Specialized cells within this structure become 1n gametes, and... (repeat)

In most 'higher' plants and, as far as I know, all animals, steps d, e, and f are so greatly reduced as to be essentially one step. They also probably don't call them 'spores'.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:07:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

There is a procedure called preimplantation genetic diagnosis. This proves that the human organism is genetically unique at conception.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:09:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 9:40:13 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

Most would say that it occurs during karyogamy, during fertilization.

Basically, when the nuclei of two haploid cells combine to form a diploid one.

However, the haploid gametes (sperm and egg) are also technically genetically unique from their parents. I think that the idea of when a unique human life begins and ends is a loaded and unscientific question with a hidden philosophical agenda behind it. Life never ends, and it never begins, it's a cycle, usually from haploid stage to diploid stage and back again. The haploid stage in humans is just greatly reduced, as it is in flowering plants, ferns, and conifers. But if you look at the earliest plants, the liverworts, hornworts, and mosses, the part that you would think of as the 'body' of the plant is actually all haploid, and the diploid part of the life cycle is smaller. For example, the green 'leaves' and 'stems' of moss are all haploid, just like our sperm and egg cells. Every cell therein has only one copy of genetic information. They create sperm and eggs from haploid structures, and they combine to form a diploid zygote which then grow into the sporophyte (the little brown things you see on moss, from which haploid spores are produced.)

I know you probably didn't want a botany lecture, but to see why this question is silly you have to understand life cycles, and the examples that aren't so reduced as to be unrelatable are, as far as I know, botanical and mycological ones.

So, yeah, basic life cycle is:

a. 2 1n (haploid) gametes
b. These combine through plasmogamy and karyogamy into a 2n (diploid) zygote
c. This develops into a 2n organism (in plants, sporophyte)
d. Specialized cells within this 2n structure undergo meiosis, forming 1n spores
e. These develop into 1n organisms
f. Specialized cells within this structure become 1n gametes, and... (repeat)

In most 'higher' plants and, as far as I know, all animals, steps d, e, and f are so greatly reduced as to be essentially one step. They also probably don't call them 'spores'.

What is a keryotyping or whatever you call it?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:28:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

It is never genetically unique, since it has the genetic material of its two parents.
It would be like saying purple is a unique color, when it is simply blue and red mixed together.
My work here is, finally, done.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:35:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 10:28:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

It is never genetically unique, since it has the genetic material of its two parents.
It would be like saying purple is a unique color, when it is simply blue and red mixed together.

You are wrong. We get our genetic code at conception.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:40:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 10:35:55 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/26/2015 10:28:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

It is never genetically unique, since it has the genetic material of its two parents.
It would be like saying purple is a unique color, when it is simply blue and red mixed together.

You are wrong. We get our genetic code at conception.

Yes, and it is a mix of the two parents. Ergo, it is not unique, as it is a mixture, and any mixture can create variations (i.e. siblings are the same, but different).

But, if you feel we get it at conception, then it seems your OP was a lie, since you already knew the answer you claimed you needed.
My work here is, finally, done.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:49:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 10:40:25 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/26/2015 10:35:55 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/26/2015 10:28:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

It is never genetically unique, since it has the genetic material of its two parents.
It would be like saying purple is a unique color, when it is simply blue and red mixed together.

You are wrong. We get our genetic code at conception.

Yes, and it is a mix of the two parents. Ergo, it is not unique, as it is a mixture, and any mixture can create variations (i.e. siblings are the same, but different).

But, if you feel we get it at conception, then it seems your OP was a lie, since you already knew the answer you claimed you needed.

Uou are wrong. The zygote has his or her own genetic code that is separate from the parents. It inherates genes from both parents but it does not genetically identical to both parents.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 11:09:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 10:09:37 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:40:13 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

What is a keryotyping or whatever you call it?

A karyotype is a tool of chromosomal analysis. I said karyogamy, which is the combination of two haploid nuclei to form a diploid nucleus (plasmogamy is the combination of the cells' cytoplasm and membranes). But seeing that as the 'start' of life is absurd, because it's just one point on a wheel, the point at the 1n->2n transition. The other point, meiosis, at the 2n->1n transition, could just as convincingly be argued to be the point at which an organism becomes 'genetically unique'. That's because the entire question comes from an uninformed perspective, biologically.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 7:07:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 10:07:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

There is a procedure called preimplantation genetic diagnosis. This proves that the human organism is genetically unique at conception.

What're you trying to prove with this, aren't you just agreeing with us?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Nivek
Posts: 242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:06:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Reading this thread reminded me of something... lol

I once had a friend asking my teacher "Teacher, Is our sperm blue? because the textbook coloured them blue". My female teacher did nothing but stare at him for at least a minute, only to answer "Why don't you try it and see it for yourself lah" lmao. Best bio teacher evar
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:17:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote

Are you sure? Pretty sure that's why the expression is "let zygone's be zygone's." (:p)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:18:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:17:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote

Are you sure? Pretty sure that's why the expression is "let zygone's be zygone's." (:p)

Are you trying to tell us something? :p
http://www.zygone.net...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:26:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:18:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:17:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote

Are you sure? Pretty sure that's why the expression is "let zygone's be zygone's." (:p)

Are you trying to tell us something? :p
http://www.zygone.net...

http://i.imgur.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:28:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:26:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:18:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:17:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote

Are you sure? Pretty sure that's why the expression is "let zygone's be zygone's." (:p)

Are you trying to tell us something? :p
http://www.zygone.net...

http://i.imgur.com...

http://www.memegen.it...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:31:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:28:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:26:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:18:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:17:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote

Are you sure? Pretty sure that's why the expression is "let zygone's be zygone's." (:p)

Are you trying to tell us something? :p
http://www.zygone.net...

http://i.imgur.com...

http://www.memegen.it...

I think liberalproflier might need a live demonstration.... :p

https://www.youtube.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:32:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:31:32 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:28:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:26:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:18:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:17:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote

Are you sure? Pretty sure that's why the expression is "let zygone's be zygone's." (:p)

Are you trying to tell us something? :p
http://www.zygone.net...

http://i.imgur.com...

http://www.memegen.it...

I think liberalproflier might need a live demonstration.... :p

https://www.youtube.com...

Lol, even at age 33?? Maybe your right.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 8:07:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:31:32 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:28:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:26:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:18:12 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:17:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:11:00 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

*Zygote

Are you sure? Pretty sure that's why the expression is "let zygone's be zygone's." (:p)

Are you trying to tell us something? :p
http://www.zygone.net...

http://i.imgur.com...

http://www.memegen.it...

I think liberalproflier might need a live demonstration.... :p

https://www.youtube.com...

what the hell did i just watch?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
LiberalProlifer
Posts: 803
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 11:35:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 7:07:34 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 10:07:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:18:19 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/26/2015 9:09:22 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
At 4/24/2015 9:35:53 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/23/2015 7:10:46 PM, LiberalProlifer wrote:
I need to know.

people answered the question the last time you made this thread but you didn't like the answer.

In gestation once, the dna and chromosomes start pairing up, an organism is unique.

And don't ask me if I'm going to answer it or not, because i just did. So open your mind.

Prove it. Show me a link.

http://www.slideshare.net...

Here's a slideshow. It even has pictures.

When the sperm and egg combine (fertilization), they also combine their genetic material, forming a zygone. This is basic biology. I don't really see the point in even denying it.

There is a procedure called preimplantation genetic diagnosis. This proves that the human organism is genetically unique at conception.

What're you trying to prove with this, aren't you just agreeing with us?

I am stating the fact that life begins at conception.