Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Does this happen to you...?

lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 5:59:10 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Everytime you are talking to your significant other on Skype - Your parents always show up or other people always show up.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
tvellalott
Posts: 10,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:01:45 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 5:59:10 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Everytime you are talking to your significant other on Skype - Your parents always show up or other people always show up.

Nope.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:09:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Is he sympathetic to Islam (suicide bombers)?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Posts: 21,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:10:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yep every time I'm having webcam sex. Never fails.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:10:29 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:09:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Is he sympathetic to Islam (suicide bombers)?

Nope. He's generally a critic of islam. He's a zionist Jew too.
Koopin
Posts: 12,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:13:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:10:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:09:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Is he sympathetic to Islam (suicide bombers)?

Nope. He's generally a critic of islam. He's a zionist Jew too.

Does he have a beard.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:14:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:13:54 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:10:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:09:39 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Is he sympathetic to Islam (suicide bombers)?

Nope. He's generally a critic of islam. He's a zionist Jew too.

Does he have a beard.

Lol he doesn't have a beard.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:19:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:14:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Seriously though. I have never been in love like this before. <3

That explains the heresy against Islam.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Koopin
Posts: 12,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:21:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:20:07 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:17:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:14:22 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Lol he doesn't have a beard.

He is a fake!

No...

Sorry insert, but it is the truth.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:21:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:19:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:14:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Seriously though. I have never been in love like this before. <3

That explains the heresy against Islam.

No, being in love hasn't changed anything.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:22:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I've fallen in love 2 1/2 times over the internet.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:25:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:21:58 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:19:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:14:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Seriously though. I have never been in love like this before. <3

That explains the heresy against Islam.

No, being in love hasn't changed anything.

No, it's the fact that he is a Zionist Jew against Islam.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:26:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:14:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Seriously though. I have never been in love like this before. <3

Awww I know how you feel. I think kitty is having a hard time now and I wish I could steal him now, but I don't think thats ega unti he's 18 so it will be little over 1 year.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:26:04 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:25:08 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:21:58 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:19:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:14:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Seriously though. I have never been in love like this before. <3

That explains the heresy against Islam.

No, being in love hasn't changed anything.

No, it's the fact that he is a Zionist Jew against Islam.

So? I'm a zionist too. The Qur'an says so.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:26:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:22:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I've fallen in love 2 1/2 times over the internet.

I'll come to better conclusions when I meet the guy in january.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,874
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:27:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:23:24 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:22:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I've fallen in love 2 1/2 times over the internet.

Freedo, porn is not love.

Lmao. Over MSN.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:28:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 5:59:10 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Everytime you are talking to your significant other on Skype - Your parents always show up or other people always show up.

I don't even know what Skype is but everytime I'm texting him my dad's all "who are you texting?" lol. He does that when I text my best friend too, and aksed what she said at the most awkward time and accused me of being gay/bi or whatever with her...I got made fun of sooo much cause he kinda thought I might be gay. I'm sooo freaking scared to let him know.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:32:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:28:57 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 8/2/2010 5:59:10 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Everytime you are talking to your significant other on Skype - Your parents always show up or other people always show up.

I don't even know what Skype is but everytime I'm texting him my dad's all "who are you texting?" lol. He does that when I text my best friend too, and aksed what she said at the most awkward time and accused me of being gay/bi or whatever with her...I got made fun of sooo much cause he kinda thought I might be gay. I'm sooo freaking scared to let him know.

Is your dad a homophobe?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:33:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Look I can't promise anything okay?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:34:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:33:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Look I can't promise anything okay?

Lol no. It's not you. DDO, I AM NOT MEETING UP WITH C_N!
Koopin
Posts: 12,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:35:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:33:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Look I can't promise anything okay?

Lol.
kfc
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:36:26 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:34:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:33:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Look I can't promise anything okay?

Lol no. It's not you. DDO, I AM NOT MEETING UP WITH C_N!

What?! It's NOT me? How could you...
You meeting other guys is going to make our relationship very difficult.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Koopin
Posts: 12,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:38:05 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:36:26 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:34:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:33:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Look I can't promise anything okay?

Lol no. It's not you. DDO, I AM NOT MEETING UP WITH C_N!

What?! It's NOT me? How could you...
You meeting other guys is going to make our relationship very difficult.

Are you gonna put up with this C_N?!?!? Don't let her talk that way to you! Time to claim your future bride.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2010 6:38:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2010 6:36:26 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:34:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:33:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 8/2/2010 6:06:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I can't wait until january. I'll finally get to meet a certain somebody. <3 We both have interest in each other.

Look I can't promise anything okay?

Lol no. It's not you. DDO, I AM NOT MEETING UP WITH C_N!

What?! It's NOT me? How could you...
You meeting other guys is going to make our relationship very difficult.

But...but... Gah! Raaaaaaaaaaaaage!