Jump to topic:

does anyone have a real reason to hate gay pe

Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 9:38:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to clarify i'm not trying to justify homophobia or anything like that, i'm just wondering is there anyone that can actually find a real reason to hate people who are gay just because they are gay.
TruthS4yer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 6:00:18 AM
I'd be interested to hear too, though most people who might reply would probably prefer to express it as a dislike or hatred for homosexuality but not homosexuals themselves. I've never encountered an argument against the moral legitimacy of homosexuality that I couldn't refute.
Please avoid quoting all of large posts - it needlessly means we have to scroll through them to navigate a thread.
briantheliberal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 8:33:38 PM
At 5/2/2015 9:38:46 PM, Rubikx wrote:
I would like to clarify i'm not trying to justify homophobia or anything like that, i'm just wondering is there anyone that can actually find a real reason to hate people who are gay just because they are gay.

There is none. The only reasons people come up with to justify their hatred against gay people are never based on logic, and is always based on lies, bigotry, prejudice, and/or religious zealotry. It's no different than racism, or any other form of hatred. It's never really justified, and most people who think that way aren't very intelligent anyway. That is why they are losing, and fast.
falling
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 6:00:03 PM
I honestly can't pinpoint a real reason if we're talking in logical terms, as most arguments are some deep rooted opinion of hatred.