Jump to topic:

The world shook...?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 10:02:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have decided to become like Simon Cowell. I have decided to criticize everyone except God.
I will criticize people and tell the truth. Even though I am not perfect I shall tell the world to be perfect.
From now on Simon Cowell is my idol.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2010 11:41:43 PM
At 8/7/2010 10:02:54 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I have decided to become like Simon Cowell. I have decided to criticize everyone except God.
I will criticize people and tell the truth. Even though I am not perfect I shall tell the world to be perfect.

You are a waste of skin and will amount to nothing.

Sorry, you converted me to your new Church of Cowellism.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Goodguy1066
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2010 3:57:43 PM
At 8/7/2010 10:02:54 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:

http://www.weebls-stuff.com...
God Save The Queen!