Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Male privilege

DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 9:27:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUALLY SEXIST

i do so enjoy when women remind me how lucky i am to be a male.
every time they say things like "check your male privilege" i get an ego boost knowing how many advantages men have in the US (and pretty much everywhere else as well).
what i find most amusing is how few women will admit they have female privilege, i find absolutely hilarious, because it shows me how inferior they believe women are even in a modern society.
of course most of those women are fairly easy to identify in public, because they have few or none of the properties and therefore advantages that young, intelligent, and beautiful women enjoy.
it's ironic that feminism claims to want women to be strong and independent, however those women are feminism's biggest threat. ever notice how feminism never actually solves any problems?
because if feminists actually solved problems they would no longer be victims and if they are no longer victims, nobody would donate money to their cause

without the patriarchy to blame, feminism would go bankrupt
LONG LIVE THE PATRIARCHY
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:12:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This idiotic men's rights stuff never gets old. Keep it up! Show us on the ego doll where the mean lady hurt you.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:35:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 12:12:55 AM, Burzmali wrote:
This idiotic men's rights stuff never gets old. Keep it up! Show us on the ego doll where the mean lady hurt you.

Isn't he claiming the opposite?
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:26:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 12:12:55 AM, Burzmali wrote:
This idiotic men's rights stuff never gets old. Keep it up! Show us on the ego doll where the mean lady hurt you.

that is a strawman fallacy, but thank you so very much for showing how poorly you can read, that was so very amusing
i don't give a damn about men's rights, i think the men's rights movement is a waste of time and energy, since men GAVE women every right and privilege that women have

TRY HARDER, TRY AGAIN
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 2:01:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 1:26:33 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/17/2015 12:12:55 AM, Burzmali wrote:
This idiotic men's rights stuff never gets old. Keep it up! Show us on the ego doll where the mean lady hurt you.

that is a strawman fallacy, but thank you so very much for showing how poorly you can read, that was so very amusing
i don't give a damn about men's rights, i think the men's rights movement is a waste of time and energy, since men GAVE women every right and privilege that women have

TRY HARDER, TRY AGAIN

At 5/17/2015 12:35:29 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/17/2015 12:12:55 AM, Burzmali wrote:
This idiotic men's rights stuff never gets old. Keep it up! Show us on the ego doll where the mean lady hurt you.

Isn't he claiming the opposite?

I guess you're both kind of right. At least you (the OP) acknowledge the existence of the patriarchal dominance of society. I'm not sure if that makes you worse or less bad than the MRA movement, though.
jkhiggons
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 9:10:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think in modern society women have much more power than men. The constraints on women from old society are gone and they are now 'free' to act however they wish without being judged by the majority of their peers (with respect to what they were liberated from).

The thing is that the biological mechanisms still exist, men will still fight and crawl at the chance for sex, and this isn't necessarily cause they are pigs and idiots, its an ancient biological drive.

So in this age when women are fully sexually liberated this power of manipulation of men is very easy. This is not because females have no moral sense or whatever. It's a cruel and hard world, and we all use whatever tools we have at our disposal to succeed (and in this case it is likely subconscious more than anything).
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 12:22:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 9:10:12 AM, jkhiggons wrote:
I think in modern society women have much more power than men. The constraints on women from old society are gone and they are now 'free' to act however they wish without being judged by the majority of their peers (with respect to what they were liberated from).

The thing is that the biological mechanisms still exist, men will still fight and crawl at the chance for sex, and this isn't necessarily cause they are pigs and idiots, its an ancient biological drive.

So in this age when women are fully sexually liberated this power of manipulation of men is very easy. This is not because females have no moral sense or whatever. It's a cruel and hard world, and we all use whatever tools we have at our disposal to succeed (and in this case it is likely subconscious more than anything).

oh i agree, most weak men are addicted to sex. however many men are realizing that sex isn't worth the effort. in japan they are called herbivore men, and japan's population is dropping like a rock because of them. in america there are plenty of women willing to give sex away, so the marriage rates are dropping like a rock.

a man with no standards could very easily have sex with 3 different women a week until he catches enough STD's to shut him down for good. however more and more men are waking up and would rather jerk off to porn than risk their health on a random piece of tail.

i've been celibate for over 6 years now, and life is so much easier without sex.
in fact i have no plans on having sex for the next 20+ years
it is so much easier to deal with and handle women when your mind is clear

for all the sex addicts out there that should be great news, every male that turns away from sex makes it that much easier for the rest of you to get laid
it's simple math, less men competing = more likely to succeed
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 3:30:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And women get what they always wanted all along. Life without the hassle of sex starved men getting in the way of their purpose in life.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 5:12:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I love how there is no attempt to even have a conversation. It just gets dismissed out of hand and personal attacks come flying.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 6:14:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 5:12:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I love how there is no attempt to even have a conversation. It just gets dismissed out of hand and personal attacks come flying.

Oh you stop. You stop right now mister.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 6:44:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/17/2015 5:12:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I love how there is no attempt to even have a conversation. It just gets dismissed out of hand and personal attacks come flying.

what are you talking about?
as far as i can tell everyone that has written agrees that my opening opinion is valid, and that "male privilege" is real. it is an abstract concept that changes from person to person, and i have no idea how to define my version of it, so how could i expect others to be able to do something that i can not?

personally i'm waiting for someone to say how "male privilege" is a bad thing. i am most interested to find and have a conversation with them

maybe i am mistaken, but i haven't seen any personal attacks on this post so far
written english isn't my strongest mode of communication, so if i misinterpreted something, then do me the favor and point it out. i would prefer to message people directly, but so many people can't receive messages
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:43:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is on long-standing double standard that has always given great advantage to women.

And that is: marrying for money. Or security. Or comfort. When they are not exactly head over heels in love with their prospective husband.

It happens all the time. Every. Single. Day. I would say that, oh, maybe one-third of ALL marriages comprise the dynamic of the woman not being fully in love with the guy, byt yet, she doesn't really wanna have to go get a job, and "... well, he makes good money and so I can stay at home and do yoga and sit on the couch and eat bon bons and fart..and well, he isn't exactly THAT bad looking...and, well, I can always have an affair for hot sex (which I don't with him) so, what the hell. I'll get married...for now. I guess."

If a man were to do this he is labeled a gigolo or a bum . But women do it every hour of every day and have for years and years.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 11:24:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:43:32 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
There is on long-standing double standard that has always given great advantage to women.

And that is: marrying for money. Or security. Or comfort. When they are not exactly head over heels in love with their prospective husband.

It happens all the time. Every. Single. Day. I would say that, oh, maybe one-third of ALL marriages comprise the dynamic of the woman not being fully in love with the guy, byt yet, she doesn't really wanna have to go get a job, and "... well, he makes good money and so I can stay at home and do yoga and sit on the couch and eat bon bons and fart..and well, he isn't exactly THAT bad looking...and, well, I can always have an affair for hot sex (which I don't with him) so, what the hell. I'll get married...for now. I guess."

If a man were to do this he is labeled a gigolo or a bum . But women do it every hour of every day and have for years and years.

... I think its called getting a trophy wife. Or an arm charm. Not "bum" or "gigolo".
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 12:17:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 11:24:30 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

... I think its called getting a trophy wife. Or an arm charm. Not "bum" or "gigolo".

since this is referring to a younger male dating/ marrying an older woman
i think you mean trophy husband, boy toy, or arm candy/ charm
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 12:23:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 12:17:27 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/19/2015 11:24:30 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

... I think its called getting a trophy wife. Or an arm charm. Not "bum" or "gigolo".

since this is referring to a younger male dating/ marrying an older woman
i think you mean trophy husband, boy toy, or arm candy/ charm

No. I don't. "If a man were to do this he is labeled a gigolo or a bum" referring to the previous statement. I mean exactly what I stated, that being a man marrying for looks isn't being called a bum or gigolo, its called getting a trophy wife.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 1:41:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 12:23:24 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

No. I don't. "If a man were to do this he is labeled a gigolo or a bum" referring to the previous statement. I mean exactly what I stated, that being a man marrying for looks isn't being called a bum or gigolo, its called getting a trophy wife.

why would a man be called a trophy wife?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 2:08:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 1:41:55 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/20/2015 12:23:24 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

No. I don't. "If a man were to do this he is labeled a gigolo or a bum" referring to the previous statement. I mean exactly what I stated, that being a man marrying for looks isn't being called a bum or gigolo, its called getting a trophy wife.

why would a man be called a trophy wife?

I can tell you have the George Castanza effect regarding sex and intelligence.

Why would I be referring to a man as a "wife" in general? A man, marrying for looks, isn't called a bum or gigolo. Its -getting- a trophy wife.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:05:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 2:08:12 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Why would I be referring to a man as a "wife" in general? A man, marrying for looks, isn't called a bum or gigolo. Its -getting- a trophy wife.

i don't understand what you are talking about
can you rephrase it? why would a man (who is marrying a woman) be called a wife?
trophy husband or trophy spouse would be appropriate
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:07:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:05:01 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/20/2015 2:08:12 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Why would I be referring to a man as a "wife" in general? A man, marrying for looks, isn't called a bum or gigolo. Its -getting- a trophy wife.

i don't understand what you are talking about
can you rephrase it? why would a man (who is marrying a woman) be called a wife?
trophy husband or trophy spouse would be appropriate

Sadly, no, I think your abstinence has cost your your comprehension, there is literally no simpler way I can rephrase the previous to make it any more simpler beyond of course your deliberate desire to be obtuse.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:18:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:07:00 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Sadly, no, I think your abstinence has cost your your comprehension, there is literally no simpler way I can rephrase the previous to make it any more simpler beyond of course your deliberate desire to be obtuse.

that is a false cause fallacy, especially since you are the 1 who is using words and phrases that you can't rephrase. however i did find it rather amusing, maybe someday you will be able to come up with a different way to say what you really mean
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:23:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:18:43 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/20/2015 11:07:00 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Sadly, no, I think your abstinence has cost your your comprehension, there is literally no simpler way I can rephrase the previous to make it any more simpler beyond of course your deliberate desire to be obtuse.

that is a false cause fallacy, especially since you are the 1 who is using words and phrases that you can't rephrase. however i did find it rather amusing, maybe someday you will be able to come up with a different way to say what you really mean

See bolded.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:32:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:23:30 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/20/2015 11:18:43 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/20/2015 11:07:00 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Sadly, no, I think your abstinence has cost your your comprehension, there is literally no simpler way I can rephrase the previous to make it any more simpler beyond of course your deliberate desire to be obtuse.

that is a false cause fallacy, especially since you are the 1 who is using words and phrases that you can't rephrase. however i did find it rather amusing, maybe someday you will be able to come up with a different way to say what you really mean

See bolded.

so now you are reduced to repeating yourself? that is too bad, maybe as you get more experience your language skills will improve
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:34:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sadly, no, I think your abstinence has cost your your comprehension, there is literally no simpler way I can rephrase the previous to make it any more simpler beyond of course your deliberate desire to be obtuse.

that is a false cause fallacy, especially since you are the 1 who is using words and phrases that you can't rephrase. however i did find it rather amusing, maybe someday you will be able to come up with a different way to say what you really mean

See bolded.

so now you are reduced to repeating yourself? that is too bad, maybe as you get more experience your language skills will improve

Lets play a game.

Define "trophy wife".
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:38:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:34:40 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Define "trophy wife".

a woman that is prized for qualities that enhance prestige or social status
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:39:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:38:14 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/20/2015 11:34:40 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Define "trophy wife".

a woman that is prized for qualities that enhance prestige or social status

Fantastic.

And what might those qualities be?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 11:54:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:39:56 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Define "trophy wife".
a woman that is prized for qualities that enhance prestige or social status
Fantastic.
And what might those qualities be?

the 3 most important values of a woman are her looks, her age, and her sex appeal

oh i see your mistake, you misread the statement, i'll rephrase it for you
original comment of Saint_of_Me 5/19/2015 2:43:32 PM
". . . If a man were to do this he is labeled a gigolo or a bum"

it should read something like this
what do you call the male version of the trophy wife? gigolo or a bum

NEXT?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 12:34:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 11:54:39 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/20/2015 11:39:56 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Define "trophy wife".
a woman that is prized for qualities that enhance prestige or social status
Fantastic.
And what might those qualities be?

the 3 most important values of a woman are her looks, her age, and her sex appeal

oh i see your mistake, you misread the statement, i'll rephrase it for you
original comment of Saint_of_Me 5/19/2015 2:43:32 PM
". . . If a man were to do this he is labeled a gigolo or a bum"

it should read something like this
what do you call the male version of the trophy wife? gigolo or a bum

NEXT?

First, let me just point the obvious: my mistake is the mistake that you have to correct on behalf of some one else's wording. Let that marinate for a few.

Secondly, my intention was to demonstrate the male version of taking resources that such an arrangement provides on his terms, much as the replied to comment lists what a female might get from such an arrangement as marriage on her terms. In other words, I was leveling the playing field. The point in question was not who offers the resources, but who TAKES the resources to get what label. A woman marries based on the superficial assets listed that she desires and is... not given a label (well, she is, "Gold digger" comes to mind, but those are facts not in evidence). So, lets see the other side of the coin operates... is it called a gigolo or bum? Of course not. Speaking from my own experience, I have never known a female to take a man she finds attractive-ish, sits on the couch and farts, eats bon bons and doesn't have a sustainable income as a criteria for marriage, especially if she has immediate plans to cheat on said since he is not up to snuff. Does that caricature sound plausible to you, at all, for the "male version of the trophy wife"? You don't think there might be other expectations tossed into that mix?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 2:46:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 12:34:53 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
First, let me just point the obvious: my mistake is the mistake that you have to correct on behalf of some one else's wording. Let that marinate for a few.

Secondly, my intention was to demonstrate the male version of taking resources that such an arrangement provides on his terms, much as the replied to comment lists what a female might get from such an arrangement as marriage on her terms. In other words, I was leveling the playing field. The point in question was not who offers the resources, but who TAKES the resources to get what label. A woman marries based on the superficial assets listed that she desires and is... not given a label (well, she is, "Gold digger" comes to mind, but those are facts not in evidence). So, lets see the other side of the coin operates... is it called a gigolo or bum? Of course not. Speaking from my own experience, I have never known a female to take a man she finds attractive-ish, sits on the couch and farts, eats bon bons and doesn't have a sustainable income as a criteria for marriage, especially if she has immediate plans to cheat on said since he is not up to snuff. Does that caricature sound plausible to you, at all, for the "male version of the trophy wife"? You don't think there might be other expectations tossed into that mix?

you don't have much experience at debates do you?
i wasn't correcting on Saint_of_Me's behalf, i was rephrasing for your benefit, because we are having a conversation about Saint_of_Me's comment

i'll let Saint_of_Me answer the rest of your comment, since you have a problem with his word usage
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 4:45:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A: Hoe don't do it!
B: *Attempts to spread feminazism with BS like patriarchy theory*
A: Oh my gawd.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 10:22:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/20/2015 2:46:51 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/20/2015 12:34:53 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
First, let me just point the obvious: my mistake is the mistake that you have to correct on behalf of some one else's wording. Let that marinate for a few.

Secondly, my intention was to demonstrate the male version of taking resources that such an arrangement provides on his terms, much as the replied to comment lists what a female might get from such an arrangement as marriage on her terms. In other words, I was leveling the playing field. The point in question was not who offers the resources, but who TAKES the resources to get what label. A woman marries based on the superficial assets listed that she desires and is... not given a label (well, she is, "Gold digger" comes to mind, but those are facts not in evidence). So, lets see the other side of the coin operates... is it called a gigolo or bum? Of course not. Speaking from my own experience, I have never known a female to take a man she finds attractive-ish, sits on the couch and farts, eats bon bons and doesn't have a sustainable income as a criteria for marriage, especially if she has immediate plans to cheat on said since he is not up to snuff. Does that caricature sound plausible to you, at all, for the "male version of the trophy wife"? You don't think there might be other expectations tossed into that mix?

you don't have much experience at debates do you?
i wasn't correcting on Saint_of_Me's behalf, i was rephrasing for your benefit, because we are having a conversation about Saint_of_Me's comment

i'll let Saint_of_Me answer the rest of your comment, since you have a problem with his word usage

Must be a 24 hour marinade.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...