Total Posts:156|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What bothers you about race?

Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 8:13:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

You know what bothers me about race? People, like you, who are always race baiting, and taking advantage of the 'race' of victims who experience tragedy to further your own agenda and silence those who talk about actual race issues or systematic racism in general. Especially when race has little to nothing to do with these situations. Clearly you're willfully ignorant of race issues in general which is why you keep pushing this tired propaganda over and over. It's pathetic and annoying.

Aside from this, it also annoys me that the concept even exists in the first place because it's not even real aside from societal classifications. I don't know why I even bother with this. You already admitted I was right multiple times so I should just ignore, and leave you to your ignorant tirades.
Fly
Posts: 2,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 9:03:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am bothered that a growing number of people feel that "anti-white racism" is the real racial problem today-- which is really merely the latest iteration of "yesterday's" racism, sadly enough...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 9:44:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/18/2015 8:13:29 PM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

You know what bothers me about race? People, like you, who are always race baiting, and taking advantage of the 'race' of victims who experience tragedy to further your own agenda and silence those who talk about actual race issues or systematic racism in general. Especially when race has little to nothing to do with these situations. Clearly you're willfully ignorant of race issues in general which is why you keep pushing this tired propaganda over and over. It's pathetic and annoying.

Aside from this, it also annoys me that the concept even exists in the first place because it's not even real aside from societal classifications. I don't know why I even bother with this. You already admitted I was right multiple times so I should just ignore, and leave you to your ignorant tirades.
Brian. I am actually trying to have a mature dialogue so I can understand other view points and so others can understand mine. And don't lots of "black lives matter" people exploit tragedies to further their own agenda?. Don't they accuse innocent people of murderer over a killing done out of self defense? Don't they ignore facts and evidence about certain cases like hmmmm I doing know ferguson while shoving their lies about what happened down peoples throats? Don't they ignore racism against whites because it doesn't for their agenda ? I acknowledge all problems. I am aware of the hardships that are specific to minorities. I don't deny those facts. These black lives matted people ignore facts about anti white racism.Brian these are facts. You should try using some. I am sorry about how I feel. I thought that a tolerant open minded liberal wouldn't attack me for sharing my opinions and telling people about things that trouble me.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2015 9:46:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/18/2015 9:03:04 PM, Fly wrote:
I am bothered that a growing number of people feel that "anti-white racism" is the real racial problem today-- which is really merely the latest iteration of "yesterday's" racism, sadly enough...
I think that other forms of racism are more prevalent than anti white racism. That still doesn't mean that anti white racism is absent from our society. Anti white racism comes in the forms of hate Crimes, affirmative action ect.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:00:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/18/2015 9:44:29 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/18/2015 8:13:29 PM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

You know what bothers me about race? People, like you, who are always race baiting, and taking advantage of the 'race' of victims who experience tragedy to further your own agenda and silence those who talk about actual race issues or systematic racism in general. Especially when race has little to nothing to do with these situations. Clearly you're willfully ignorant of race issues in general which is why you keep pushing this tired propaganda over and over. It's pathetic and annoying.

Aside from this, it also annoys me that the concept even exists in the first place because it's not even real aside from societal classifications. I don't know why I even bother with this. You already admitted I was right multiple times so I should just ignore, and leave you to your ignorant tirades.
Brian. I am actually trying to have a mature dialogue so I can understand other view points and so others can understand mine. And don't lots of "black lives matter" people exploit tragedies to further their own agenda?. Don't they accuse innocent people of murderer over a killing done out of self defense? Don't they ignore facts and evidence about certain cases like hmmmm I doing know ferguson while shoving their lies about what happened down peoples throats? Don't they ignore racism against whites because it doesn't for their agenda ? I acknowledge all problems. I am aware of the hardships that are specific to minorities. I don't deny those facts. These black lives matted people ignore facts about anti white racism.Brian these are facts. You should try using some. I am sorry about how I feel. I thought that a tolerant open minded liberal wouldn't attack me for sharing my opinions and telling people about things that trouble me.

Okay a few things

1. We both know you're not trying to have a "mature dialogue" you're using this opportunity to peddle your race baiting propaganda yet again. You don't actually bother listening to anything anyone says to you unless it is in agreement with your distorted view of reality. That is why you created this forum post in the first place. It is, yet another, pathetic attempt at distracting and silencing people.

2. Most of the people apart of the "Black Lives Matter" movement aren't taking advantage of people's deaths for their own political gain. The fundamental purpose of the movement is to fight against a prominent and prolonged racial issue that has been ignored for decades. And even if they were doing what you are doing, it still doesn't make it right.

3. You're blatant and wilful ignorance of what those people stand for and what they are protesting against is exactly the issue here. They don't ignore racism against whites (mainly because it's not a prominent or systematic issue). And for the most part, they don't ignore facts that I know of, that's what you do. Most of their protests aren't even about Ferguson, and the ones that are mainly focus on the racism and police brutality in Ferguson that have nothing to do with Mike Brown or Darren Wilson.

4. Not everything has to be about white people. Yes, I know, shocking. But white people aren't disproportionately victimized by racism, hate crimes, police brutality, racial profiling. Does it happen? Yes, and I acknowledge it and condemn it, but it's not a systematic issue. Is it not enough that white people pretty much dominate most of the Western world, including the United States? Why do you have to make every issue about yourselves, especially when non-whites are the actual primary victims of all the things you complain about?

5. You're completely full of sh-t. You never speak out against or acknowledge systematic racism or racial issues affecting non-whites. It's always the same propaganda over and over because that is literally all you have. In fact, you always deny, ridicule, and even try to justify it like you have on several occasions. So all this talk about you "acknowledging all problems" and being "aware of the hardships that are specific to minorities." is completely false. You just recently admitted to the existence of white privilege, and systematic racism when I provided irrefutable explanations and evidence that you couldn't argue against.

6. Me being a liberal has nothing to do with my opposition to your ignorance (actually maybe it does). But I didn't "attack you", you just interpreted that way because, like most people who are confronted with truth, you need something to slander me with. It's because I am a liberal that I can see through your nonsense. It's because I am a liberal that, unlike you, I don't deny and distort societal issues for my own political gain. Maybe if you educate yourself, I can take what you say seriously, but you are too brainwashed.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:01:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/18/2015 9:03:04 PM, Fly wrote:
I am bothered that a growing number of people feel that "anti-white racism" is the real racial problem today-- which is really merely the latest iteration of "yesterday's" racism, sadly enough...

Exactly, people like this annoy the hell out of me because all they do is make everything about themselves instead of showing some compassion for human beings who are affected by REAL issues caused by systematic racism. It's pathetic.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Fly
Posts: 2,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 11:15:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"You just recently admitted to the existence of white privilege, and systematic racism when I provided irrefutable explanations and evidence that you couldn't argue against."

Impressive! Well, that's one poster down, and roughly half the posters on these forums to go...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 11:21:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

I am bothered by reverse-racism.

Would you care to explain to me how Affirmative Action is NOT racism?

For example: I--a Caucasian male--am more qhalified for a certain job than, say, a black woman. But because of AA's racist policies, where a certain quota must be filled in order to achieve a perceived racial balance, that woman might get awarded the job solely due to her gender and/or race.

So...how is this NOT racist? If a white were given that job because of his ethnicity....Wow! The blacks and the knee-jerk lib-tards like you would throw down your granola bowls and run screaming through the streets. LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 11:49:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 11:21:26 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

I am bothered by reverse-racism.

Would you care to explain to me how Affirmative Action is NOT racism?

For example: I--a Caucasian male--am more qhalified for a certain job than, say, a black woman. But because of AA's racist policies, where a certain quota must be filled in order to achieve a perceived racial balance, that woman might get awarded the job solely due to her gender and/or race.

So...how is this NOT racist? If a white were given that job because of his ethnicity....Wow! The blacks and the knee-jerk lib-tards like you would throw down your granola bowls and run screaming through the streets. LOL

It's not reverse-racism, it's reparations.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 12:02:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 11:49:54 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/19/2015 11:21:26 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

I am bothered by reverse-racism.

Would you care to explain to me how Affirmative Action is NOT racism?

For example: I--a Caucasian male--am more qhalified for a certain job than, say, a black woman. But because of AA's racist policies, where a certain quota must be filled in order to achieve a perceived racial balance, that woman might get awarded the job solely due to her gender and/or race.

So...how is this NOT racist? If a white were given that job because of his ethnicity....Wow! The blacks and the knee-jerk lib-tards like you would throw down your granola bowls and run screaming through the streets. LOL

It's not reverse-racism, it's reparations.

Yeah..reparations by use of Racism!

You cannot answer how AA is fair and NOT racist to a white person who had nothing to do with the sins of his ancestors.

Maybe try again?

I put it to you: How is AA not reverse racist when a person is selected ONLY because of their ethnicity?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:58:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 2:00:53 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 5/18/2015 9:44:29 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/18/2015 8:13:29 PM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

You know what bothers me about race? People, like you, who are always race baiting, and taking advantage of the 'race' of victims who experience tragedy to further your own agenda and silence those who talk about actual race issues or systematic racism in general. Especially when race has little to nothing to do with these situations. Clearly you're willfully ignorant of race issues in general which is why you keep pushing this tired propaganda over and over. It's pathetic and annoying.

Aside from this, it also annoys me that the concept even exists in the first place because it's not even real aside from societal classifications. I don't know why I even bother with this. You already admitted I was right multiple times so I should just ignore, and leave you to your ignorant tirades.
Brian. I am actually trying to have a mature dialogue so I can understand other view points and so others can understand mine. And don't lots of "black lives matter" people exploit tragedies to further their own agenda?. Don't they accuse innocent people of murderer over a killing done out of self defense? Don't they ignore facts and evidence about certain cases like hmmmm I doing know ferguson while shoving their lies about what happened down peoples throats? Don't they ignore racism against whites because it doesn't for their agenda ? I acknowledge all problems. I am aware of the hardships that are specific to minorities. I don't deny those facts. These black lives matted people ignore facts about anti white racism.Brian these are facts. You should try using some. I am sorry about how I feel. I thought that a tolerant open minded liberal wouldn't attack me for sharing my opinions and telling people about things that trouble me.

Okay a few things

1. We both know you're not trying to have a "mature dialogue" you're using this opportunity to peddle your race baiting propaganda yet again. You don't actually bother listening to anything anyone says to you unless it is in agreement with your distorted view of reality. That is why you created this forum post in the first place. It is, yet another, pathetic attempt at distracting and silencing people.

2. Most of the people apart of the "Black Lives Matter" movement aren't taking advantage of people's deaths for their own political gain. The fundamental purpose of the movement is to fight against a prominent and prolonged racial issue that has been ignored for decades. And even if they were doing what you are doing, it still doesn't make it right.

3. You're blatant and wilful ignorance of what those people stand for and what they are protesting against is exactly the issue here. They don't ignore racism against whites (mainly because it's not a prominent or systematic issue). And for the most part, they don't ignore facts that I know of, that's what you do. Most of their protests aren't even about Ferguson, and the ones that are mainly focus on the racism and police brutality in Ferguson that have nothing to do with Mike Brown or Darren Wilson.

4. Not everything has to be about white people. Yes, I know, shocking. But white people aren't disproportionately victimized by racism, hate crimes, police brutality, racial profiling. Does it happen? Yes, and I acknowledge it and condemn it, but it's not a systematic issue. Is it not enough that white people pretty much dominate most of the Western world, including the United States? Why do you have to make every issue about yourselves, especially when non-whites are the actual primary victims of all the things you complain about?

5. You're completely full of sh-t. You never speak out against or acknowledge systematic racism or racial issues affecting non-whites. It's always the same propaganda over and over because that is literally all you have. In fact, you always deny, ridicule, and even try to justify it like you have on several occasions. So all this talk about you "acknowledging all problems" and being "aware of the hardships that are specific to minorities." is completely false. You just recently admitted to the existence of white privilege, and systematic racism when I provided irrefutable explanations and evidence that you couldn't argue against.

6. Me being a liberal has nothing to do with my opposition to your ignorance (actually maybe it does). But I didn't "attack you", you just interpreted that way because, like most people who are confronted with truth, you need something to slander me with. It's because I am a liberal that I can see through your nonsense. It's because I am a liberal that, unlike you, I don't deny and distort societal issues for my own political gain. Maybe if you educate yourself, I can take what you say seriously, but you are too brainwashed.

1. I actually want a meaningful discussion. Claiming that I don't just shows that you are trying to deny that I'm right and your wrong.
3. The black lives matter people are all w
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 3:22:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Brian. The black lives matter people are mostly worthless thugs who want an exuse to cause violence and want to blame other people for their choices. All they do is promote negative steriotypes about blacks, beat up random white people, harass people in restaurants and stores and shut down roads and malls. If they cared about black lives they'd march their a$$es to Chicago and do something about the gang violence that kills 7000 blacks a year. 7000. Compared to 100 unarmed blacks killed by police, mostly out of self defense. If you cared about blacks you would try and educate teens so they don't resort to gangs. The black lives matter people also deny facts about what happened in ferguson. The DOJ report says that Michael brown was shot out of self defense. He didn't have his hands up when he died as he had a far range shot in the top of his arm, not the bottom making it physically impossible for him to have the bottom of his arm and palms facing Wilson. The witnesses who said he had his hands up changed their stories several times. So those criminals were lying. And let's not forget that michael the thug brown tried to grab Wilson's gun. Yet this group Denies Those facts and claims that Michael-violent-thug-brown was shot in cold blood. They have ruined the life of an innocent man who was only protecting him self from a dangerous criminal while encouraging "protesters" to vandalize innocent peoples property.
I don't think everything should be about white people. Is it to much to ask for the media to start covering some of the stuff that happens to us? Isn't it messed up that a good man like Darren Wilson can shoot a criminal out of self defense and have the whole world after him for doing so but a group of black thugs can hammer an innocent white man to death and no one will care?. You deny the fact that young Black men make up 3% of the population and commit 50% of the murderers and most of he crime. They commit more crime than whites therefor their more likely to have encounters with police. Therefor they are more likely to be shot by police especially if they charge the cop. Get it. In many of these "police brutality" cases the black men who were killed had been confronted by the cop because of a crime they committed. If they hadn't committed a crime they wouldn't be dead.
You lash out at me for pointing out the flaws in this thug group your so fond of. Why don't you stop attacking innocent cops for killing thugs out of self defense and help innocent poor people on indian reservations or in black areas of Chicago. You dont care about blacks.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 3:56:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

So how was Africa decimated from African Chieftains selling rival tribes to the whiteys? I thought black lives mattered to blacks....
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 3:59:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I mean is that video clip really saying that if ancient Africans had racial solidarity (racists), then they wouldn't be in all this mess now?
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 4:51:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
Yes they fought against slavery in the civil war.
Fly
Posts: 2,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 5:01:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 4:51:02 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
Yes they fought against slavery in the civil war.

While you believe that people should be completely disassociated from the errors of their ancestors, you are so very eager to associate yourself proudly with what your familial ancestors did right.

It is human nature to want the best of both worlds, but it certainly doesn't always command respect or build credibility.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 5:09:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 4:51:02 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
Yes they fought against slavery in the civil war.

If your ancestors really were aboltionists and fought in the war for the express intention of eliminaring slavery - bravo for them. I'm not sure how that excuses your racism, though.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 5:22:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 4:51:02 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
Yes they fought against slavery in the civil war.

like... the American civil war?
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 5:43:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 4:51:02 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
Yes they fought against slavery in the civil war.

So if your ancestors ended slavery, would you be entitled to reverse-reparations? I'm so confused now.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 8:08:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 5:43:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:51:02 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
Yes they fought against slavery in the civil war.

So if your ancestors ended slavery, would you be entitled to reverse-reparations? I'm so confused now.
I guess lol. Most whites didn't own slaves. That was a very small percentage of us.
Dilara
Posts: 661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 8:12:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 5:01:33 PM, Fly wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:51:02 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:17:46 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 5/19/2015 3:35:56 PM, Dilara wrote:
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.
The video lacks facts. It's not like all white people colonized the world. It was the European elite rich racist power hungry white people who did that. Most people in Europe from the 12th to 19th century were peasants. They were not allowed to leave their land with out permission from the lords. In America they were poor farmers and industry workers Many were indentured servants who were treated worse than slaves, this is because whole slaves were a life investment who you wanted to keep healthy to sell later and have work for you indentured servants were only with you for 4-7 years. You wanted to get out as much work as possible from them. My ancestors were abolitionists who fought in the civil war against slavering and didn't own any slaves. In fact most whites didn't ken slaves. That was the white elite.
And African Cheiftans participated in the slave trade. They sold their own slaves/war captives from rival tribes to the Europeans for guns.

Your ancestors fought in the civil war?
Yes they fought against slavery in the civil war.

While you believe that people should be completely disassociated from the errors of their ancestors, you are so very eager to associate yourself proudly with what your familial ancestors did right.

It is human nature to want the best of both worlds, but it certainly doesn't always command respect or build credibility.
I am proud of my abolitionist ancestors. I am not proud of my self for having abolitionist ancestors since I didn't accomplish anything, they did. Descendants of evil people should be ashamed of their evil ancestors or parents but not of them selves for having evil relatives as they didn't do anything evil, their family did.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 12:25:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 7:26:15 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 5/19/2015 4:11:08 AM, Dragonfang wrote:


While that was hilarious. It still doesn't provide a good reason as to why white people should suffer due to the actions of their ancestors.

The guy in the video doesn't say white people should suffer for anything. He says that someone cracking a joke about white people, whether they are minorities or white themselves, doesn't directly harm them, because they are still at the top of the racial hierarchy and it does not directly affect them. They still benefit from the deplorable actions of their ancestors, and other white people in the past.

It's like employees roasting their boss. At the end of the day, the boss still has most of the power and privilege. And considering that, if it were the other way around it would cause significantly more harm to the employees.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 12:25:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 11:15:50 AM, Fly wrote:
"You just recently admitted to the existence of white privilege, and systematic racism when I provided irrefutable explanations and evidence that you couldn't argue against."

Impressive! Well, that's one poster down, and roughly half the posters on these forums to go...

A lot of them are in the polls as well. Now they are afraid to confront me directly, so they just talk about me when they think I am not around to see it.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 12:26:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 11:21:26 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 5/18/2015 5:25:06 PM, Dilara wrote:
I seriously want to know what bothers various people about race.
I am bothered by people denying that racism against whites exists when there are over 1000 anti white crimes a year according to the fbi.
I am also bothered When people don't acknowledge that in some situations being white can be a disadvantage. For example in Rotherham England 1400 mostly white girls were raped, trafficked, beaten and tortured by gangs of Pakistani men between 1997 and 2013. The men chose white victims because they were seen as easy meat. Police and council knew about the abuse but didn't do anything about it because the victims were mostly white and the rapists were Asian so they were afraid of sounding racist. Essentially 1400 girls were raped and abused several times a week for 16 years because they were white. White privilege witch exists in some cases didn't help these girls . In one case a social worker told her boss about the abuse by Asian men and was sent to a two day training course on diversity. Other instances of working class white girls in Britain being targeted by Asian or Somalian rape gangs have happened in derby, rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Oxford and Telford.
It bothers me that black on white murderers rarely make the national news but white on black self decease killings do. 400 black on white murderers a year verses 180 white on black murderers a year (fbi). 320,000 black on white violent crimes and 62,000 white on black violent crimes a year (ncvs, fbi). meaning that a black is 26 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than white is to commit a violent crime against a black.
I don't like it when people assume that being white means you have slave owning or racist ancestors. There no doubt that horrible racist things were done by whites to native Americans and blacks but most whites didn't participate In those despicable things. My ancestors on by fathers side were abolitionists and fought in the civil war against slavery voluntarily.
I don't like it when people assume that because I'm white I benefit from Americas racist passed or that all be ancestors did. On my moms side my white family were slaves in nazi labor camps . They suffered at the hands of the nazis and in no way benefitted from racism as they were victims of it. They came here poor and built them selves up.
I don't like it when people assume that because someone is white they are privileged before knowing that persons life story. That person could be poor, suffer from abuse, disease and disability and might have a worse life than the wealthy or middle class black person.
What bothers you about race in today's society?.

I am bothered by reverse-racism.

Would you care to explain to me how Affirmative Action is NOT racism?

For example: I--a Caucasian male--am more qhalified for a certain job than, say, a black woman. But because of AA's racist policies, where a certain quota must be filled in order to achieve a perceived racial balance, that woman might get awarded the job solely due to her gender and/or race.

So...how is this NOT racist? If a white were given that job because of his ethnicity....Wow! The blacks and the knee-jerk lib-tards like you would throw down your granola bowls and run screaming through the streets. LOL

1. That is not how Affirmative Action works, genius. Minorities don't get jobs solely because of their race of gender under Affirmative Action.

2. The reason why it is NOT racist is because white people, specifically white men, still have an unfair advantage in education, the job market, employment, and in the workplace. Non-whites, specifically African-Americans, non-white Latinos, and Middle Easterners are still subjected to racial bias in all of the fields in mentioned above.

For example,

A white male convict is just as if not more likely to be hired by an employer than a black or Latino man with NO criminal record.

http://www.nytimes.com...

A white high school dropout is just as, if not more likely to get a job than a black college student or graduate.

http://thinkprogress.org...

There is still a gap in average salary for whites and non-whites, men and women. White men get 100% of their expected earnings, non-whites and women do not.

http://www.infoplease.com...

And this isn't even everything considering this is extends way beyond what I listed. When these things change, then you can complain about your imaginary "reverse racism" and Affirmative Action. Until then the only racist here is you, not "The blacks and the knee-jerk lib-tards" you hate so much.
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2015 1:21:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/19/2015 3:22:24 PM, Dilara wrote:
Brian. The black lives matter people are mostly worthless thugs who want an exuse to cause violence and want to blame other people for their choices. All they do is promote negative steriotypes about blacks, beat up random white people, harass people in restaurants and stores and shut down roads and malls. If they cared about black lives they'd march their a$$es to Chicago and do something about the gang violence that kills 7000 blacks a year. 7000. Compared to 100 unarmed blacks killed by police, mostly out of self defense. If you cared about blacks you would try and educate teens so they don't resort to gangs. The black lives matter people also deny facts about what happened in ferguson. The DOJ report says that Michael brown was shot out of self defense. He didn't have his hands up when he died as he had a far range shot in the top of his arm, not the bottom making it physically impossible for him to have the bottom of his arm and palms facing Wilson. The witnesses who said he had his hands up changed their stories several times. So those criminals were lying. And let's not forget that michael the thug brown tried to grab Wilson's gun. Yet this group Denies Those facts and claims that Michael-violent-thug-brown was shot in cold blood. They have ruined the life of an innocent man who was only protecting him self from a dangerous criminal while encouraging "protesters" to vandalize innocent peoples property.
I don't think everything should be about white people. Is it to much to ask for the media to start covering some of the stuff that happens to us? Isn't it messed up that a good man like Darren Wilson can shoot a criminal out of self defense and have the whole world after him for doing so but a group of black thugs can hammer an innocent white man to death and no one will care?. You deny the fact that young Black men make up 3% of the population and commit 50% of the murderers and most of he crime. They commit more crime than whites therefor their more likely to have encounters with police. Therefor they are more likely to be shot by police especially if they charge the cop. Get it. In many of these "police brutality" cases the black men who were killed had been confronted by the cop because of a crime they committed. If they hadn't committed a crime they wouldn't be dead.
You lash out at me for pointing out the flaws in this thug group your so fond of. Why don't you stop attacking innocent cops for killing thugs out of self defense and help innocent poor people on indian reservations or in black areas of Chicago. You dont care about blacks.

Dilara, this was so pathetic. It's not even worthy of a response.

"You don't care about blacks" - That is f-cking rich coming from the person denying racial bias, police brutality against black men and calling them thugs. Maybe you are a racist like I suspected before.