Jump to topic:

feminism

DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 5:23:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
feminism is the best thing to happen FOR MEN, because time is the most valuable thing you have. once men realize that most women aren't even worth dating, then men will have so much more free time to do what you really want to do. stop oppressing women and make them pay their share of the bill, the economic freedom is so worth it
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 5:28:30 AM
At 5/24/2015 5:23:46 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
feminism is the best thing to happen FOR MEN, because time is the most valuable thing you have. once men realize that most women aren't even worth dating, then men will have so much more free time to do what you really want to do. stop oppressing women and make them pay their share of the bill, the economic freedom is so worth it

Why do you say that most women aren't "worth" dating?

What are you advocating for here?
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 7:20:36 AM
At 5/24/2015 5:23:46 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

You could aswell turn gay. Come to the dark side.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 7:47:06 AM
At 5/24/2015 5:28:30 AM, sdavio wrote:

make a list of the deal breakers that you won't settle for in women
examples include, smoking, single mother, debt, STD's, age, education, drug use, criminal records, etc.
then do a couple google searches to find out how few women meet all of your standards

i'm advocating that instead of dating any woman that comes along, that men should raise their standards and figure out their own self-worth. are you going to waste weeks or months on the wrong women, or are you going to be more strategic and make the most out of the 1st date

what i used to do is setup a 1/2 hour date over coffee and make a list of questions that could be answered with yes/no or 1 word. make the list all the deal breaker questions that you are not willing to work with.

example of mine
do you smoke?
how old are you?
do you have a criminal record?
what is your credit score?
what is your net worth?
how many failed relationships have you been in?
how many sexual partners have you had?
ex cetra

bonus points if you can get 2 dates to pass each other
bonus points if you can make your date leave in tears
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 8:08:16 AM
At 5/24/2015 7:47:06 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

As I understand it, the main purpose of a date is to get to know the person and whether you're compatible. But I'm wondering what the added contempt is all about.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 9:17:21 PM
At 5/24/2015 8:08:16 AM, sdavio wrote:
As I understand it, the main purpose of a date is to get to know the person and whether you're compatible. But I'm wondering what the added contempt is all about.

because so many women are useless and bring nothing to the relationship other than their looks. if i'm going to invest in something (like a relationship) then i expect it to return much more than i'm putting into it. dating a beauty with nothing else to offer is the equivalent of buying a lemon from the car dealership. you are just wasting your time, money and energy.

besides if she was really a keeper then she would want a man that's honest instead of being offended by it
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 11:15:18 PM
To the others: just do a bit of research on "Men Going Their Own Way," and things here will make a lot more sense...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Anna08
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 11:48:36 PM

examples include, smoking, single mother, debt, STD's, age, education, drug use, criminal records, etc.
then do a couple google searches to find out how few women meet all of your standards

i'm advocating that instead of dating any woman that comes along, that men should raise their standards and figure out their own self-worth. are you going to waste weeks or months on the wrong women, or are you going to be more strategic and make the most out of the 1st date

what i used to do is setup a 1/2 hour date over coffee and make a list of questions that could be answered with yes/no or 1 word. make the list all the deal breaker questions that you are not willing to work with.

example of mine
do you smoke?
how old are you?
what is your net worth?
ex cetra

Are these the questions you will ask your date on your first night out?
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 12:47:05 AM
At 5/24/2015 11:48:36 PM, Anna08 wrote:

of course, i used to use a list of 100 questions ( the last thing you want is uncomfortable silence) it's amazing how many idiots ask stupid questions of no importance, just to fill the time. (i gave my list to my nephew, and his prospects aren't very good either)

for years i was looking for a partner to build a financial empire with, then i realized it was much easier to reject women and enjoy life. time is the most valuable thing you have and women are such a huge waste of time, money, and effort
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:46:34 PM
At 5/24/2015 11:48:36 PM, Anna08 wrote:

example of mine
do you smoke?
how old are you?
what is your net worth?
ex cetra

What I'm wondering is how he avoids putting her on the spot (seriously, I'd like to know, because it would save a lot of the time spent on one girl only to find out that she has all these deal breakers). A perfectly reasonable woman who would otherwise meet all of his standards could very possibly be chased away by all the poking and prodding she'd have to endure *on the first date*.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 10:28:48 AM
At 5/25/2015 9:46:34 PM, Harper wrote:
What I'm wondering is how he avoids putting her on the spot (seriously, I'd like to know, because it would save a lot of the time spent on one girl only to find out that she has all these deal breakers). A perfectly reasonable woman who would otherwise meet all of his standards could very possibly be chased away by all the poking and prodding she'd have to endure *on the first date*.

i met most of my dates through a local matchmaking service
when women are willing to pay to get into a serious relationship then i find they are much more willing to be open and willing to answer questions because their time is valuable to them as well

if you are actually trying to keep them around then you start with common dealbreakers ( divorced, has kids, debt, etc.)
after i find a dealbreaker then i start pushing her buttons, because i already know i'd be wasting my time so i might as well amuse myself
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:36:05 AM
My Deal Breakers for Women....

Smokers

Druggies/Heavy Drinkers

Kids still at home

More than..hmm...15 or so pounds overweight.

Veterans (which I am. So I know the type of woman that is attracted to the military. This sounds harsh, I know. I could expand later, perhaps.)

Fundamentalist Christian/biblical literalists...as I consider anyone who REALLY believes in, say, Noah's Ark ot be suffering from a mild form of psychosis.

Hippies who don't bathe and think "It's cool and natural" to let their body hair grow.

Any woman who won't perform enthusiastic oral sex, or receive reciprocation. Or go doggie-style. I admit..I love sex and giving women multiple orgasms, so this is an important factor for me.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 5:56:24 PM
Modern feminism is about Patriarchy theory (I have yet to see an argument that declares women are inherently inferior with such vigor), general disregard of biology and the existence of gender, and affirming that women can do adult stuff while insisting that they should be treated like children at the same time.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 8:14:10 PM
You could always just email a list of questions, and then only have a date if she answers them all correctly. That would also give her a chance to cancel if "basic social skills" are one of her requirements and everyone can save time and money that way.
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 12:21:00 PM
At 5/27/2015 10:28:48 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:46:34 PM, Harper wrote:

i met most of my dates through a local matchmaking service
when women are willing to pay to get into a serious relationship then i find they are much more willing to be open and willing to answer questions because their time is valuable to them as well
Ah, makes sense.

if you are actually trying to keep them around then you start with common dealbreakers ( divorced, has kids, debt, etc.)
after i find a dealbreaker then i start pushing her buttons, because i already know i'd be wasting my time so i might as well amuse myself
To amuse yourself at the expense of another person is rude, you know.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 11:04:58 AM
At 5/28/2015 8:14:10 PM, Garbanza wrote:
You could always just email a list of questions, and then only have a date if she answers them all correctly. That would also give her a chance to cancel if "basic social skills" are one of her requirements and everyone can save time and money that way.

true, but then i would have no way of knowing if she was lying or giving false information. it is much easier to type what you think the other person wants to read. than it is to sit across from them and lie to their face
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 11:09:58 AM
At 5/29/2015 12:21:00 PM, Harper wrote:

yes, it is very rude. then again my friends can give as good as they can get
if you can't handle rude people then that tells volumes about your character and self control. i have much better things to do than to waste my time with people who i have to walk on egg shells around, because they might be offended.
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 1:16:58 PM
At 5/30/2015 11:09:58 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/29/2015 12:21:00 PM, Harper wrote:

yes, it is very rude. then again my friends can give as good as they can get
if you can't handle rude people then that tells volumes about your character and self control. i have much better things to do than to waste my time with people who i have to walk on egg shells around, because they might be offended.

This isn't to say that I cannot handle rude people (if that's the implication), but that there's no reason to behave in such a manner. It speaks volumes about your own personal character when you are needlessly rude.
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 5:14:31 AM
At 5/30/2015 1:16:58 PM, Harper wrote:
This isn't to say that I cannot handle rude people (if that's the implication), but that there's no reason to behave in such a manner. It speaks volumes about your own personal character when you are needlessly rude.

i was referring to the women i was "being rude" too
maybe when you are older, you may realize how much of a waste of time that dating really is. instead of wasting weeks, months, i cut to the chase and see if they really want an open and honest relationship (just like most women say they do)

i did so enjoy your "no reason", because i already stated my reason to do it
i'll even come up some more reasons to do it, and maybe you might learn from this mistake.

#1 it's amusing #2 it shows their hypocrisy #3 it exposes their flaws
#4 it shows me what their character #5 it shows if they can take my sense of humor
#6 it gives me a story to tell my friends #7 it's cheaper than going to a movie
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:55:09 AM
At 5/31/2015 5:14:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 5/30/2015 1:16:58 PM, Harper wrote:

i was referring to the women i was "being rude" too
maybe when you are older, you may realize how much of a waste of time that dating really is. instead of wasting weeks, months, i cut to the chase and see if they really want an open and honest relationship (just like most women say they do)

i did so enjoy your "no reason", because i already stated my reason to do it
i'll even come up some more reasons to do it, and maybe you might learn from this mistake.

#1 it's amusing #2 it shows their hypocrisy #3 it exposes their flaws
#4 it shows me what their character #5 it shows if they can take my sense of humor
#6 it gives me a story to tell my friends #7 it's cheaper than going to a movie
Well, whatever works for you then.
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 9:03:04 AM
At 5/28/2015 5:56:24 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
Modern feminism is about Patriarchy theory (I have yet to see an argument that declares women are inherently inferior with such vigor), general disregard of biology and the existence of gender, and affirming that women can do adult stuff while insisting that they should be treated like children at the same time.

You pretty much summed it up.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 2:03:11 PM
If you are going to do the whole question answer thing you should probably also reciprocate. Being bashed with serious a*s questions for the 1st date doesn't seem very fun to anyone.

But who am I to tell a mgotw how to get the ladies? They must know EVERYTHING about women!
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 11:23:26 PM
At 5/31/2015 2:03:11 PM, AFism wrote:
If you are going to do the whole question answer thing you should probably also reciprocate. Being bashed with serious a*s questions for the 1st date doesn't seem very fun to anyone.

But who am I to tell a mgotw how to get the ladies? They must know EVERYTHING about women!

I think the point behind MGTOW gents is that they know all they need to know.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:18:19 AM
At 5/31/2015 1:58:10 PM, AFism wrote:
Looks like dan wont be getting a girlfriend for a while....

besides sex, why would i want a girlfriend?
look on the bright side, ever woman i'm not having sex with makes it easier for you to get laid. so go ahead and, say what you want about my choices, you are just making yourself look like an idiot
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 1:35:46 PM
At 6/1/2015 9:18:19 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:

look on the bright side, ever woman i'm not having sex with makes it easier for you to get laid. so go ahead and, say what you want about my choices, you are just making yourself look like an idiot

I respect your decision, I could care less about who you are screwing. Just inserting my opinion like others are doing. I just find it hilarious because I have different views. I don't think women are only useful for sex. Isn't that why feminism is in place in the first place lol........
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 2:39:56 PM
At 6/1/2015 1:35:46 PM, AFism wrote:

. I just find it hilarious because I have different views. I don't think women are only useful for sex.

You are indeed correct, aside from sex women are useful for many functions and tasks which include, but not limited to; a punching bag, full time cook, and even a full time cleaner.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 4:16:12 PM
At 6/1/2015 2:39:56 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 6/1/2015 1:35:46 PM, AFism wrote:

. I just find it hilarious because I have different views. I don't think women are only useful for sex.

You are indeed correct, aside from sex women are useful for many functions and tasks which include, but not limited to; a punching bag, full time cook, and even a full time cleaner.

Ah you are either dangerously sexist. or joking. But, I digress. Go on with your bromances i could care less.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 4:16:49 PM
At 5/31/2015 11:23:26 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 5/31/2015 2:03:11 PM, AFism wrote:

I think the point behind MGTOW gents is that they know all they need to know.

I get what you are saying.