Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Inside and Outside

Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 1:45:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am a person that finds most of the beauty of a person to lie in his/her virtue, not outer appearance. Although it is said that the outer turns on, the inners counts, I believe that it is true, but short-lasting.

If I am to look for the person of my dreams, I would look at the virtue, e.g. characters, behavior, piety, knowledge, loyalty, etc., and outer beauty can be an extra ingredient.

In a short way, can you tell me what you look for in the person of your dreams? I am just curiously interested. Thank you.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 1:47:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yea, I look at personality too. Appearance really means very little to me as long as they're not completely hidious. I don't want some good looking guy who has nothing in common with me and treats me like crap. That's boring.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 1:57:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Inside, smart, and interested in politics, society, etc. in some fashion while being willing to discuss things and enter debates. I have no religious issues unless she presses for our childs indoctrination.

Outside, the average body is fine for me, though I do like curves and tend to hate unnaturally skinny women. I'm also fonder of medium-tall girls, and dislike short girls.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:13:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

You'd bonk Helen Keller?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:15:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 1:45:00 PM, Mirza wrote:
I am a person that finds most of the beauty of a person to lie in his/her virtue, not outer appearance. Although it is said that the outer turns on, the inners counts, I believe that it is true, but short-lasting.

If I am to look for the person of my dreams, I would look at the virtue, e.g. characters, behavior, piety, knowledge, loyalty, etc., and outer beauty can be an extra ingredient.

In a short way, can you tell me what you look for in the person of your dreams? I am just curiously interested. Thank you.

Good luck finding a woman who's okay with you not letting her drive.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:16:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

No.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:17:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:15:46 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 8/10/2010 1:45:00 PM, Mirza wrote:
I am a person that finds most of the beauty of a person to lie in his/her virtue, not outer appearance. Although it is said that the outer turns on, the inners counts, I believe that it is true, but short-lasting.

If I am to look for the person of my dreams, I would look at the virtue, e.g. characters, behavior, piety, knowledge, loyalty, etc., and outer beauty can be an extra ingredient.

In a short way, can you tell me what you look for in the person of your dreams? I am just curiously interested. Thank you.

Good luck finding a woman who's okay with you not letting her drive.

Meh, that's only in Saudi Arabia and tbh, they're a sexist sh*thole.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:17:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You can't figure out what people act like just by looking at them, so you have to resort to a simpler system, called dating.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:20:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.

Somehow, I doubt that... http://4.bp.blogspot.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:22:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:20:02 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.

Somehow, I doubt that... http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

That's why I said probably, there is a clear line.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:43:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:20:02 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.

Somehow, I doubt that... http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

Yikes. Okay, well within the realm of reason. You just had that hanging around in your computer?
the-good-teacher
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:46:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've no idea, but I would if I ever meet her !
No No's include = hairy palms, leather pajamas, waxed upper lip, padlock on fridge door, red tinted contact lenses, brain implants, handbag with secret compartment, eye lashes combed behind the ears, smoking under the covers, using toilet pan as a dish wash, Alarm clock with snooze control, fake smile, chocolate stash, forged passport, rubber knickers, wrinkle cream, Green fingers with matching teeth, squeaky voice, neighbourhood watcher, fashion critic, ........

I'm sure there's more, but does she exist ?
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 2:50:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:20:02 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.

Somehow, I doubt that... http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

i wouldn't go that far now, but i have been up on some fairly rough women.
signature
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 4:57:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:20:02 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.

Somehow, I doubt that... http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

The one on the far right isn't too bad.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:04:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 4:57:20 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:20:02 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.

Somehow, I doubt that... http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

The one on the far right isn't too bad.

lol was gonna say, she must be enjoying being the skinny one for once :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:06:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hmm... a guy that likes to debate, isn't close-minded, likes to travel and eat. He has to like cars, video games, fighting (doesn't have to be karate), music (preferably rock), technology, and he has to have motivation to do something with his life.

Looks? I don't care. If he can make me laugh and challenge me intellectually, then I'll be happy. But he'd have to deal with me (I'm 5'8' so I'm not that short and I'm "curvy", not overweight. Hips are a b!tch!) so he better be ready when we fight. I'll whoop his @ss. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:07:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 5:06:46 PM, annhasle wrote:
Hmm... a guy that likes to debate, isn't close-minded, likes to travel and eat. He has to like cars, video games, fighting (doesn't have to be karate), music (preferably rock), technology, and he has to have motivation to do something with his life.

Looks? I don't care. If he can make me laugh and challenge me intellectually, then I'll be happy. But he'd have to deal with me (I'm 5'8' so I'm not that short and I'm "curvy", not overweight. Hips are a b!tch!) so he better be ready when we fight. I'll whoop his @ss. :P

Thats me. Lets get married.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:09:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 5:07:55 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/10/2010 5:06:46 PM, annhasle wrote:
Hmm... a guy that likes to debate, isn't close-minded, likes to travel and eat. He has to like cars, video games, fighting (doesn't have to be karate), music (preferably rock), technology, and he has to have motivation to do something with his life.

Looks? I don't care. If he can make me laugh and challenge me intellectually, then I'll be happy. But he'd have to deal with me (I'm 5'8' so I'm not that short and I'm "curvy", not overweight. Hips are a b!tch!) so he better be ready when we fight. I'll whoop his @ss. :P

Thats me. Lets get married.

LOL Sweet! That was quick! Match.com? Pfft, we got DDO!
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:10:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 5:09:12 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 8/10/2010 5:07:55 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/10/2010 5:06:46 PM, annhasle wrote:
Hmm... a guy that likes to debate, isn't close-minded, likes to travel and eat. He has to like cars, video games, fighting (doesn't have to be karate), music (preferably rock), technology, and he has to have motivation to do something with his life.

Looks? I don't care. If he can make me laugh and challenge me intellectually, then I'll be happy. But he'd have to deal with me (I'm 5'8' so I'm not that short and I'm "curvy", not overweight. Hips are a b!tch!) so he better be ready when we fight. I'll whoop his @ss. :P

Thats me. Lets get married.

LOL Sweet! That was quick! Match.com? Pfft, we got DDO!

I promise your father being a video game producer has nothing to do with it. It's true love!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:13:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:50:21 PM, badger wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:20:02 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:18:13 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

For the end purpose of sex and sex only, probably.

Somehow, I doubt that... http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

i wouldn't go that far now, but i have been up on some fairly rough women.

What? You mean you've been to Great Yarmouth?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:17:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 5:10:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/10/2010 5:09:12 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 8/10/2010 5:07:55 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/10/2010 5:06:46 PM, annhasle wrote:
Hmm... a guy that likes to debate, isn't close-minded, likes to travel and eat. He has to like cars, video games, fighting (doesn't have to be karate), music (preferably rock), technology, and he has to have motivation to do something with his life.

Looks? I don't care. If he can make me laugh and challenge me intellectually, then I'll be happy. But he'd have to deal with me (I'm 5'8' so I'm not that short and I'm "curvy", not overweight. Hips are a b!tch!) so he better be ready when we fight. I'll whoop his @ss. :P

Thats me. Lets get married.

LOL Sweet! That was quick! Match.com? Pfft, we got DDO!

I promise your father being a video game producer has nothing to do with it. It's true love!

Wow, you have a way with words! Be still my beatin' heart!! LOL
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:20:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 5:17:42 PM, annhasle wrote:
Wow, you have a way with words! Be still my beatin' heart!! LOL

I am the master.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 5:53:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.

I am inclined to agree with the above statement. Guys are always trying to date girls 'out of their leagues' though...
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 7:01:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 5:53:55 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.


I am inclined to agree with the above statement. Guys are always trying to date girls 'out of their leagues' though... [video]

It's the frigen' Disney movies we all watched as kids... messed us up for eternity. >_>
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 2:04:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/10/2010 5:53:55 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.


I am inclined to agree with the above statement. Guys are always trying to date girls 'out of their leagues' though...

there are leagues? lol
signature
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 2:06:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/11/2010 2:04:35 AM, badger wrote:
At 8/10/2010 5:53:55 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:14:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 8/10/2010 2:12:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Whatever I can get. >_>

I'm thinking most guys here would agree to this if they were honest.


I am inclined to agree with the above statement. Guys are always trying to date girls 'out of their leagues' though...

there are leagues? lol

Only if you're a failure. :P