Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

happy wife = happy life?

DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 2:58:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...
Clip from: Jeff Allen - Bananas - "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

why can't women be responsible enough to be happy on her own?
don't get me wrong if the best woman you can get makes you responsible for her mood and emotions, then it's good to know your limits.

HOWEVER, if you are really trying to find a partner that is your equal, then why do you have to choose to be right, OR be happy?

good luck finding a woman that will admit when she's wrong
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 11:13:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 2:58:21 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Clip from: Jeff Allen - Bananas - "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

why can't women be responsible enough to be happy on her own?
don't get me wrong if the best woman you can get makes you responsible for her mood and emotions, then it's good to know your limits.

HOWEVER, if you are really trying to find a partner that is your equal, then why do you have to choose to be right, OR be happy?

I am just trying to figure out how the opposite spouse inserted into that wouldn't hold true, either. If it does hold true (Happy Husband, Happy Life), and I see no reason why it wouldn't, what conflicts with equality?

good luck finding a woman that will admit when she's wrong
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 11:23:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 11:13:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
I am just trying to figure out how the opposite spouse inserted into that wouldn't hold true, either. If it does hold true (Happy Husband, Happy Life), and I see no reason why it wouldn't, what conflicts with equality?

that wouldn't work, because the woman controls the sex in most relationships
maybe if more men weren't addicted to vagina and was able to turn women down then men would realize just how badly that women need sex
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 11:28:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 11:23:47 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:13:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
I am just trying to figure out how the opposite spouse inserted into that wouldn't hold true, either. If it does hold true (Happy Husband, Happy Life), and I see no reason why it wouldn't, what conflicts with equality?

that wouldn't work, because the woman controls the sex in most relationships

... men are incapable of with-holding sex?

maybe if more men weren't addicted to vagina and was able to turn women down then men would realize just how badly that women need sex

Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 3:19:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 11:28:49 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
... men are incapable of with-holding sex?
Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

is that the best you can come up with?
a strawman fallacy, what happened you didn't see the words"most or more" in my previous comments?

turn on dr phil from time to time, he loves to say "happy wife, happy life"
maybe then you will understand what i'm talking about
SPOILER: it will always be the male that has to be the hero of the relationship
it has to be, his audience is mostly women, if he pissed off women then he'd be out of a job
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 3:33:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 3:19:13 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:28:49 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
... men are incapable of with-holding sex?
Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

is that the best you can come up with

What is the error in that statement, and why did you not answer the question?

a strawman fallacy, what happened you didn't see the words"most or more" in my previous comments?

No, I don't, with regards to the topic at hand. "most or more" what, sex? Happiness? The only instance I see most or more being used is if more men weren't addicted, which doesn't at all address the question of a perceived inequality regarding who can with hold sex in a relationship.


turn on dr phil from time to time, he loves to say "happy wife, happy life"

Good for him.

maybe then you will understand what i'm talking about

I am supposed to understand what you are talking about by listening to some one else's opinion, whom you clearly don't agree with. I am not certain that will bear fruit.

SPOILER: it will always be the male that has to be the hero of the relationship

... and...? You disagree with that advice as to what it should be. I disagree with that as well.

Here, lets go this route:
Women, as a sex, incur natural tones of submission, empathy, and concern.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 4:09:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 2:58:21 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Clip from: Jeff Allen - Bananas - "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

why can't women be responsible enough to be happy on her own?

If you drill them well enough, they'll stay happy in my experience. The unhappy ones are just usually not getting a good humping.

don't get me wrong if the best woman you can get makes you responsible for her mood and emotions, then it's good to know your limits.

Okay, cool.


HOWEVER, if you are really trying to find a partner that is your equal, then why do you have to choose to be right, OR be happy?

It means there are more important things than winning an argument. Women often aren't trying to win an argument as much as they're trying to be understood. When men argue with men, it is to win. When women argue it is to be heard, understood, felt. For example if my Fiance argues with me after I tell her to make a sandwich, instead of trying to win the argument, I explain to her, that I understand she doesn't always feel like making me a sandwich when I command her to make me one, and that I empathize with her. I show her true sympathy, but then I explain to her that she still needs to make the sandwich, because it's an important function of her role in the team.

So we both get what we want. I mind Fvck her by being understanding, I pump her up with love and hope and then I make her feel good about making me the sandwich, but under no circumstances do I argue or try to be right.


good luck finding a woman that will admit when she's wrong

I don't care if she thinks she is wrong. I just care if she makes my sandwich correctly. Trying to win an argument is silly.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 4:11:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 11:23:47 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:13:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
I am just trying to figure out how the opposite spouse inserted into that wouldn't hold true, either. If it does hold true (Happy Husband, Happy Life), and I see no reason why it wouldn't, what conflicts with equality?

that wouldn't work, because the woman controls the sex in most relationships
maybe if more men weren't addicted to vagina and was able to turn women down then men would realize just how badly that women need sex

I've never been in a relationship where a woman controls the sex. If they're bad girls, I'll actually deny them sex on occasion.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 4:13:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 3:19:13 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:28:49 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
... men are incapable of with-holding sex?
Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

is that the best you can come up with?
a strawman fallacy, what happened you didn't see the words"most or more" in my previous comments?

turn on dr phil from time to time, he loves to say "happy wife, happy life"
maybe then you will understand what i'm talking about
SPOILER: it will always be the male that has to be the hero of the relationship
it has to be, his audience is mostly women, if he pissed off women then he'd be out of a job

Honestly, real men don't have to give a shitt about these stupid things. I don't beg for sex, they do. I don't argue with women and I sure as hell don't let any control me. If the majority of males suffer by being the betas in relationships, that's their problem. It's also their woman's problem, because women don't like beta males.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 4:33:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 4:09:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:58:21 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Clip from: Jeff Allen - Bananas - "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

why can't women be responsible enough to be happy on her own?

If you drill them well enough, they'll stay happy in my experience. The unhappy ones are just usually not getting a good humping.

As stupid as this sounds, its the perfect effin' truth. I can't tell you how many bad moods and ill sentiments were fixed by simply stating "You're wearing too much."
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 5:56:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 4:33:39 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/6/2015 4:09:50 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/5/2015 2:58:21 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Clip from: Jeff Allen - Bananas - "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

why can't women be responsible enough to be happy on her own?

If you drill them well enough, they'll stay happy in my experience. The unhappy ones are just usually not getting a good humping.


As stupid as this sounds, its the perfect effin' truth. I can't tell you how many bad moods and ill sentiments were fixed by simply stating "You're wearing too much."

There is a valid reason for this. Sex releases dopamine into the brain which is a natural anti depressant. so keep them sexually satisfied and they'll usually stay in a good mood.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 6:21:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's true that if the sex is awesome it doesn't really matter what a man says, you'll just smile and agree. That's human nature.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 8:42:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 3:33:44 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
... men are incapable of with-holding sex?
Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

i would say that most young men (18-25) are incapable of with-holding sex from their wives, when they are presented the opportunity to get sex

while the lack of sex is one of the 3 top complaints from men, the lack of sex isn't even in the top 5 complaints from women in failing relationships
so from my experience the sexes do not NEED sex at the same rates

does that clarify things for you?
while sex is the main point of a marriage, it isn't the topic

why is it up to the man to make his wife happy, when she is more than capable of choosing to be happy?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 9:11:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 8:42:50 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/6/2015 3:33:44 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
... men are incapable of with-holding sex?
Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

i would say that most young men (18-25) are incapable of with-holding sex from their wives, when they are presented the opportunity to get sex

And I would say young men can. There. Now we both have asserted equal positions, with no back up to that assertion what so ever.

while the lack of sex is one of the 3 top complaints from men, the lack of sex isn't even in the top 5 complaints from women in failing relationships

Relationships or marriage? In a marriage, the primary reasons for divorce are incompatibility, adultery, boredom, abuse, and marrying young. This one, however, is sourced. Legalzoom.com. This however is contentions with some other reasons mentioned in other surveys, such as "weight gain", money, and lack of communication.

so from my experience the sexes do not NEED sex at the same rates

Who ever does, at the same rates, at the same times? You are interested in establishing a baseline when no such baseline can exist.

does that clarify things for you?
while sex is the main point of a marriage, it isn't the topic

I don't disagree. You were the one whom immediately equated happiness with with holding sex. If that isn't the topic, I am curious as to why you brought it up.

why is it up to the man to make his wife happy, when she is more than capable of choosing to be happy?

Nots not. You are reading to much into the phrase in hopes of establishing a slight. The same anecdote can be true in a variety of other conditions

Happy boss, happy employees.
Happy teacher, happy student.
Happy pet, happy owner.
Happy baby, happy parents.

None of those are specifically true given the condition, just as it is with Happy wife, happy life, but in your desire to bite on something gender based, you have ignored some of the under pinning aspects of the relationship. Happy wife doesn't require a happy husband, but its a safe assumpt that if she isn't happy, he will know. You have yet to establish why the reversing of those genders isn't just as true or equally gender privileged. At least not without pointing the finger at every place but the relationship itself.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 11:13:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
it's really hard to find a list of reasons for why men get divorced compared to why women get divorced, because most of the media where it would be covered focuses on their target audience (women). very few men will go to sources in the media for relationship problems.

for men the top 3 reasons that men give are the lack of sex, financial issues, and lack of appreciation (no particular order, and usually 2 or more)
i despise dealing with statistics because they are so easily manipulated
so my information comes from over 100 couples that were on the verge of divorce (many of which ended up getting divorced anyway)

marriage is a lot of work, and most young people aren't willing to take the necessary steps to make it work
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 11:28:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 2:58:21 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Clip from: Jeff Allen - Bananas - "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

why can't women be responsible enough to be happy on her own?
don't get me wrong if the best woman you can get makes you responsible for her mood and emotions, then it's good to know your limits.

HOWEVER, if you are really trying to find a partner that is your equal, then why do you have to choose to be right, OR be happy?

good luck finding a woman that will admit when she's wrong

I believe when you truly love someone you make yourself vulnerable to that person. I would not make myself vulnerable to someone I did not love. So if you choose to accept my love and vulnerabilities, you are accepting a degree of responsibility for that persons feelings. Ultimately everyone is responsible for their own actions but to think you can get that close to someone and not effect them isn't the truth. Besides if that is truly a worry of yours i think you have the wrong idea about marriage.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 11:30:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 11:13:34 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
it's really hard to find a list of reasons for why men get divorced compared to why women get divorced, because most of the media where it would be covered focuses on their target audience (women). very few men will go to sources in the media for relationship problems.

Is this yet another assertion, or can you ground it some how?


for men the top 3 reasons that men give are the lack of sex, financial issues, and lack of appreciation (no particular order, and usually 2 or more)

So, its your contention, that men, when they file as the plaintiff of sorts, file primarily with the immediate grounds as "lack of sex" as being the reason. Loose citation, please.

i despise dealing with statistics because they are so easily manipulated

Indeed.

so my information comes from over 100 couples that were on the verge of divorce (many of which ended up getting divorced anyway)

marriage is a lot of work, and most young people aren't willing to take the necessary steps to make it work

So then why is the immediate and previously mentioned "age" problem not your go to for the reason why either sex file for divorce? It almost seems like that was the problem to begin with. I say that facetiously, of course. I recently finished a debate which bore that out. Sadly, the opponent was not able to muster the integrity to finish. Would you care to start again on the same premise?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 6:11:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 11:30:12 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Is this yet another assertion, or can you ground it some how?

i'm in that line of work, so i know it to be true, but you may treat it as opinion

So, its your contention, that men, when they file as the plaintiff of sorts, file primarily with the immediate grounds as "lack of sex" as being the reason. Loose citation, please.
i would advise men to come up with a more politically correct reason (incompatibility, or irreconcilable differences etc.) female judges have been known to come down hard on men who say the wrong thing in court.

so my information comes from over 100 couples that were on the verge of divorce (many of which ended up getting divorced anyway)

marriage is a lot of work, and most young people aren't willing to take the necessary steps to make it work

So then why is the immediate and previously mentioned "age" problem not your go to for the reason why either sex file for divorce? It almost seems like that was the problem to begin with. I say that facetiously, of course. I recently finished a debate which bore that out. Sadly, the opponent was not able to muster the integrity to finish. Would you care to start again on the same premise?

i don't understand what you mean.
each age range (18-22, 23-27, 28-35, 36-50,50+) tend to get divorced for different reasons. are you referring to a specific category or trying to group all of them together? my expertise is in 18-27 age range, so that is what i'm basing my information on
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 4:54:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2015 6:11:55 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/6/2015 11:30:12 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Is this yet another assertion, or can you ground it some how?

i'm in that line of work, so i know it to be true, but you may treat it as opinion

Family therapy? Psychologist of some variety? Or legal field. Bare in mind, one of those is the "After" effect while the others are the before, which tends to be a bit of a confirmation bias.

So, its your contention, that men, when they file as the plaintiff of sorts, file primarily with the immediate grounds as "lack of sex" as being the reason. Loose citation, please.
i would advise men to come up with a more politically correct reason (incompatibility, or irreconcilable differences etc.) female judges have been known to come down hard on men who say the wrong thing in court.

That didn't answer what was suggested. I asked if its your contention, that when men file, the primary (number one) reason is "lack of sex". If that is the case, some variety of citation should be appreciated. What you advise men to change it too indicates anecdotal evidence, and even the anecdote isn't very well fleshed out.

so my information comes from over 100 couples that were on the verge of divorce (many of which ended up getting divorced anyway)

marriage is a lot of work, and most young people aren't willing to take the necessary steps to make it work

So then why is the immediate and previously mentioned "age" problem not your go to for the reason why either sex file for divorce? It almost seems like that was the problem to begin with. I say that facetiously, of course. I recently finished a debate which bore that out. Sadly, the opponent was not able to muster the integrity to finish. Would you care to start again on the same premise?

i don't understand what you mean.
each age range (18-22, 23-27, 28-35, 36-50,50+) tend to get divorced for different reasons. are you referring to a specific category or trying to group all of them together? my expertise is in 18-27 age range, so that is what i'm basing my information on

Each age group gets divorced for reasons, but the folks that get divorces usually have a very specific common thread: they married when they were young. "Most young people", right?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 5:58:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 11:28:49 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:23:47 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:13:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
I am just trying to figure out how the opposite spouse inserted into that wouldn't hold true, either. If it does hold true (Happy Husband, Happy Life), and I see no reason why it wouldn't, what conflicts with equality?

that wouldn't work, because the woman controls the sex in most relationships

... men are incapable of with-holding sex?

maybe if more men weren't addicted to vagina and was able to turn women down then men would realize just how badly that women need sex

Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

They do not 'need it' equally, that is the point.

~ ~
Birds do it, bees do it, and men do it any old time. But women will only do it if the candles are scented just right -- and their partner has done the dishes first. A stereotype, sure, but is it true? Do men really have stronger sex drives than women?

Well, yes, they do. Study after study shows that men's sex drives are not only stronger than women's, but much more straightforward. The sources of women's libidos, by contrast, are much harder to pin down.

It's common wisdom that women place more value on emotional connection as a spark of sexual desire. But women also appear to be heavily influenced by social and cultural factors as well.

"Sexual desire in women is extremely sensitive to environment and context," says Edward O. Laumann, PhD. He is a professor of sociology at the University of Chicago and lead author of a major survey of sexual practices, The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States.

Here are seven patterns of men's and women's sex drives that researchers have found. Bear in mind that people may vary from these norms.

13 Common Sex Drive Killers

1. Men think more about sex.

The majority of adult men under 60 think about sex at least once a day, reports Laumann. Only about one-quarter of women say they think about it that frequently. As men and women age, each fantasize less, but men still fantasize about twice as often.

In a survey of studies comparing male and female sex drives, Roy Baumeister, a social psychologist at Florida State University, found that men reported more spontaneous sexual arousal and had more frequent and varied fantasies.

2. Men seek sex more avidly.

"Men want sex more often than women at the start of a relationship, in the middle of it, and after many years of it," Baumeister concludes after reviewing several surveys of men and women. This isn't just true of heterosexuals, he says; gay men also have sex more often than lesbians at all stages of the relationship. Men also say they want more sex partners in their lifetime, and are more interested in casual sex.

Men are more likely to seek sex even when it's frowned upon or even outlawed:
"About two-thirds say they masturbate, even though about half also say they feel guilty about it, Laumann says. By contrast, about 40% of women say they masturbate, and the frequency of masturbation is smaller among women.
"Prostitution is still mostly a phenomenon of men seeking sex with women, rather than the other way around.
"Nuns do a better job of fulfilling their vows of chastity than priests. Baumeister cites a survey of several hundred clergy in which 62% of priests admitted to sexual activity, compared to 49% of nuns. The men reported more partners on average than the women.
http://www.webmd.com...
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2015 11:44:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 2:58:21 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Clip from: Jeff Allen - Bananas - "Happy Wife, Happy Life"

why can't women be responsible enough to be happy on her own?
don't get me wrong if the best woman you can get makes you responsible for her mood and emotions, then it's good to know your limits.

HOWEVER, if you are really trying to find a partner that is your equal, then why do you have to choose to be right, OR be happy?

good luck finding a woman that will admit when she's wrong

Basically, the woman dramatically affects the atmosphere of the home. If you've had a mother with a bad temper, you'll understand. If mom has a bad day, everyone does.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 12:54:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2015 11:44:27 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
Basically, the woman dramatically affects the atmosphere of the home. If you've had a mother with a bad temper, you'll understand. If mom has a bad day, everyone does.

i agree, most women have as little control over their emotions as toddlers do.
misery loves company, and most women are only content when others are miserable as well. maybe someday women will grow up and learn how to be responsible for their emotions, but i seriously doubt that will happen in my lifetime
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 12:55:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2015 5:58:22 AM, Welfare-Worker wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:28:49 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:23:47 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:13:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
I am just trying to figure out how the opposite spouse inserted into that wouldn't hold true, either. If it does hold true (Happy Husband, Happy Life), and I see no reason why it wouldn't, what conflicts with equality?

that wouldn't work, because the woman controls the sex in most relationships

... men are incapable of with-holding sex?

maybe if more men weren't addicted to vagina and was able to turn women down then men would realize just how badly that women need sex

Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

They do not 'need it' equally, that is the point.


Clipping the citation for brevity, not because I don't specifically disagree with it.

They don't need it, equally. Fine.

But what couple ever does, objectively? There is no specific standard of time place or circumstance. If there is no tangible agreement or reasonable expectation, how is this a rational argument for a problem in a marriage?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 3:04:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/10/2015 12:55:51 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
They don't need it, equally. Fine.
But what couple ever does, objectively? There is no specific standard of time place or circumstance. If there is no tangible agreement or reasonable expectation, how is this a rational argument for a problem in a marriage?

but that is a major problem with marriage. what % of married couples, do you think actually want to have sex with each other, as often as their spouse?
(for instance: if a husband wants to have sex everyday, and the wife wants to have sex everyday) chances are they will have a happy and healthy sex life.
HOWEVER if either partner wants sex substantially more (or less) than their partner then that may lead to other serious issues (including infidelity)
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 3:50:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/10/2015 3:04:32 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/10/2015 12:55:51 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
They don't need it, equally. Fine.
But what couple ever does, objectively? There is no specific standard of time place or circumstance. If there is no tangible agreement or reasonable expectation, how is this a rational argument for a problem in a marriage?

but that is a major problem with marriage. what % of married couples, do you think actually want to have sex with each other, as often as their spouse?
(for instance: if a husband wants to have sex everyday, and the wife wants to have sex everyday) chances are they will have a happy and healthy sex life.
HOWEVER if either partner wants sex substantially more (or less) than their partner then that may lead to other serious issues (including infidelity)

And what marriage is ever based off exactly what the other person wants, and nothing else? A relationship is supposed to (operative, I know) have compromise built into it.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 5:44:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/10/2015 12:55:51 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/9/2015 5:58:22 AM, Welfare-Worker wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:28:49 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:23:47 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/5/2015 11:13:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
I am just trying to figure out how the opposite spouse inserted into that wouldn't hold true, either. If it does hold true (Happy Husband, Happy Life), and I see no reason why it wouldn't, what conflicts with equality?

that wouldn't work, because the woman controls the sex in most relationships

... men are incapable of with-holding sex?

maybe if more men weren't addicted to vagina and was able to turn women down then men would realize just how badly that women need sex

Women and men both need sex. So... what is the perceived inequality, exactly?

They do not 'need it' equally, that is the point.


Clipping the citation for brevity, not because I don't specifically disagree with it.

They don't need it, equally. Fine.

But what couple ever does, objectively? There is no specific standard of time place or circumstance. If there is no tangible agreement or reasonable expectation, how is this a rational argument for a problem in a marriage?

If there is 'no agreement', that in itself would be cause for problems in a marriage, any issue.
However, I would rather argue that there is tangible agreement and expectations (reasonable or otherwise).
The man wants this and that, now and then, the other, only this, and not so often. It is all understood, spoken or not, from my experience.
Yours experience may be different, I agree.
I would say mine is more typical.
JMcKinley
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 6:14:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
When you're in a relationship, the other person's happiness should be a priority of yours. In any good marriage both people have a profound effect on the other's happiness. That is just a simple truth.

Keeping your wife happy IS your responsibility as a husband. And conversely keeping your husband happy IS your responsibility as a wife. That's just part of the deal. If you can't handle that, then perhaps marriage isn't for you.

That's not to say that any marriage is perfect, or that you don't also need to take responsibility for your own happiness. But a marriage is a team effort and it only works when both people put forth a genuine effort.

To be honest, it doesn't take much to make a woman happy if she already loves you. And if you are interested in having a happy life I can tell you from experience that having a woman who loves you makes it a whole lot easier.
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 6:37:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here is what I tell my friends.
Marriage is a 60/40 proposition.
You have to be willing to give 60%, and accept 40%.

It doesn't matter if they are male or female, same advice.

This 'happy wife = happy life' mantra, may not be in line with that philosophy.
On the surface, it is not.
In most cases, there is more to the story, if we look deeper.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 10:09:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/10/2015 6:14:54 AM, JMcKinley wrote:
When you're in a relationship, the other person's happiness should be a priority of yours. In any good marriage both people have a profound effect on the other's happiness. That is just a simple truth.

Keeping your wife happy IS your responsibility as a husband. And conversely keeping your husband happy IS your responsibility as a wife. That's just part of the deal. If you can't handle that, then perhaps marriage isn't for you.

That's not to say that any marriage is perfect, or that you don't also need to take responsibility for your own happiness. But a marriage is a team effort and it only works when both people put forth a genuine effort.

To be honest, it doesn't take much to make a woman happy if she already loves you. And if you are interested in having a happy life I can tell you from experience that having a woman who loves you makes it a whole lot easier.

that's just it, women are so very easy to understand, and once you understand women you may learn how very few women can love a man the same way that men love women. which is why women file most (70%) of the divorces in the US
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 10:20:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/10/2015 12:54:10 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 6/9/2015 11:44:27 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
Basically, the woman dramatically affects the atmosphere of the home. If you've had a mother with a bad temper, you'll understand. If mom has a bad day, everyone does.

i agree, most women have as little control over their emotions as toddlers do.
misery loves company, and most women are only content when others are miserable as well. maybe someday women will grow up and learn how to be responsible for their emotions, but i seriously doubt that will happen in my lifetime

Wow, that's not okay to say, sir. I admit that women are not perfect, but to assume all women are like that is inaccurate. Yes, women are emotional. But we can push a full sized baby out of a hole the size of a quarter. Women can faithfully keep the house running, nurse you when you are sick and help earn money. I'm not a feminist. I'm very old fashioned. But when you insult the one who bore you, you just make yourself look bad. Many women today are more responsible than men because no one else will lead.

I certainly hope you are trolling.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam