Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

A Few Examples of Government Mind Control

Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:11:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many people, including myself, believe the United States Government has been engaging in what we call "False Flag" Operations for years now.

For those of you unfamiliar with that term, it is when a state's government commits some sort of atrocity. Say, a murder of a public official; or of several civilians. Perhaps by using a bombing. Or a fake terrorist attack. They then blame the incident on somebody else, often times somebody affiliated with a foreign government of a nation NOT friendly with us.

Or they do a False Flag in an attempt to promote an agenda. Say..in getting certain Legislation passed. Like the Patriot Act, for example.

Some say 9-11 was a False Flag Op.

But I am going to leave that alone for now and concentrate on something different.

And that is assasinsations and this recent spate of public mass killings. Like Sandy Hook and Aurora, CO. You remember: the Batman Killer in the movie theater. The alleged James Holmes?

Holmes was a brilliant top-of-the-class student with a top-notch academic career. A PhD student of neuroscience. He especially was interested in mind-control experiments. And how they can alter one's reality.

Oh..and his mom used to work for DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Products Agency. Guess what sort of stuff they do? Among others? Yep--mind control experiements.

She once worked on a project called the "Peak Soldier Performance Program." Guess what sort of stuff THEY did?

Friends of Holmes say the media's and law enforcement's portrayal of him as a disturbed loner in the months prior to the shooting was pure fabrication. He was just the opposite they said. A group leader. His teachers agreed.

There are many many contradictions ad holes in the various eye witness accounts of the Batman shooting. One patron sitting in the 2nd row said a man in front of him with a cell phone answered a call and got up and opened the Emergency Exit door in front, just 10 minutes before Holmes came in.

By the way: that door could only be opened from the inside. Law enforcement and theater personnel could never explain how James gained entry. Calling it "extreme luck."

Another theater patron claimed vehemently that tear gas cannisters were tossed on the side of the theater opposite where Holmes first tossed his upon his entry.

Holmes,even though heavily armed, surrendered to polic peacefully and appeared in a daze afterwards. Claimed he recalled nothing. Asked why he was going to jail.

His apartment was rigged with booby traps of such sophistication is took FBI bomb guys TWO DAYS to un-rig them. There is zero evidence James ever has ANY training in this sort of thing. Plus--he warned the cops about the apartment upon his arrest!

Other alleged killers in the past have exhibited EXACTLY this type of behavior?

Sirhan Sirhan was found sitting in his car in the parking lot smoking a cigarette after RFK was killed at the LA Hotel in 1968. He too appeared in a peaceful daze. Unaware of what happened. To this day--yes,he is STILL on Death Row in California, he claims he has no recollection of that night.

Oh...BTW: the pistol Sirhan allegedly used held 8-shots. All accounts claim at least thirteen were fired.

James Earl Ray--MILK's killer?Same Deal .Found walking down the street calmly after tossing his rifle in the bushes at the motel where King was shot. In broad daylight, no less. He too claimed innocence and no knowledge of the crime? Why would a hater of King do that? Would not he be proud?

Lee Harvey Oswald? Sitting in a movie theater. Also acting bewildered and very calm. He in his short life after the killing always denied it. Why? When he was painted out by many to be an angry little wannabe commie who was trying to make a name for himself after being spurned by the USSR when he tried to defect to them and work with the KGB?

Sandy Hook is perhaps the most flawed cover-up.the most absurd. Take a look sometime at a pic of the alleged 20-year-old shooter. Adam Lanza. No hisotry of violence. As meek as theycome. Frail. Weighed about 140 lobs.

A SWAT officer onthe scene after 20 people were killed by an allegedly heavily armed Lanza said.......

"Hey, I am 5-10 and weigh around 230 lbs. I am in great shape. I practice tactical weapons all the time. It is what I do. I am good at it. But on my best day even though I outweigh Lanza by 100 pounds I could not carry HALF the "battle rattle" (military lingo for body armor and weapons) that he was supposed to have carried.
I dunno..I just find this too hard to believe."


Oh...we have on video Lanza'a parents laughing and joking before going on camera and then affecting a bereaved parent look. (And very unconvincing ones at that.

Oh...again: guess what Lanza'a mom did? Nancy Champion Lanza?

She worked as a CIA Analyst for DARPA. Guess what her specialty was? Yep. Mind Control.

So...I submit..these were ALL False flag Ops. The reasons for Sandy Hook and Aurora were to further justify police state and have a better chance at passing gun control legislation. And to justify the increased use of surveillance cameras in public places.
You know: to continue to erode your civil rights.

There is a favorite drug among DARPA mind-control and Psy-Ops folks called Scopolamine. It basically turns anyone into your toy. Your robot. And even better: it erases memory very effectively. ALL of these people I just mentioned portrayed classical symptoms of Scopo ingestion.

So...let's get some thought, guys. I have a ton of links for this stuff which I will provide later. Here is just one to get things rolling. The following ones will be more along the lines of eye witness accounts, beginning with theater goers in the Batman Killings.

http://www.infowars.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:27:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
An additional link to the Holmes Mind Control Op. This one mentions some eyewitness accounts of theaters patrons who thought Holmes had help........

http://perskeptical.blogspot.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:32:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Stellar education of James Holmes.............

Education and career

In 2006, Holmes worked as an intern at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies where he was assigned to write computer code for an experiment. Holmes, who was described by his supervisor as stubborn, uncommunicative and socially inept, presented his project to the other interns at the end of the internship, but never actually completed it.[35][36] Holmes wrote of his experiences at the Salk Institute in a college application essay: "I had little experience in computer programming and the work was challenging to say the least. Nonetheless, I taught myself how to program in Flash and then construct a cross-temporal calibration model.... Completing the project and presenting my model at the end of the internship was exhilarating."[37]

Graduating from Westview High School in the Torrey Highlands community of San Diego in 2006,[11][38] Holmes attended the University of California, Riverside (UCR) and, in 2010, received his undergraduate degree in neuroscience with the highest honors.[39][40][41][42] He was a member of several honor societies, including Phi Beta Kappa and Golden Key.[43] According to UCR recommendation letters submitted to the University of Illinois at Urbana"Champaign (UIUC), Holmes graduated in the top 1% of his class with a 3.949 GPA. The UCR letters also described Holmes as "a very effective group leader"" and a person who "takes an active role in his education, and brings a great amount of intellectual and emotional maturity into the classroom".[44]

In 2008, Holmes worked as a counselor at a residential summer camp in Glendale, California, that catered to children aged 7"14. There he was responsible for 10 children and had no disciplinary problems.[45]

In June 2011, Holmes enrolled as a Ph.D. student in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.[46] He received a $21,600 grant from the National Institutes of Health, according to agency records, which was disbursed in installments from July 2011 to June 2012. Holmes also received a $5,000 stipend from the University of Colorado, Denver.[47][48] Though Holmes received a letter of acceptance to UIUC, where he was offered a $22,600 stipend and free tuition, he declined their offer without specifying a reason. Reviewers of Holmes' application at UIUC remembered his application because he submitted a picture of himself with a llama.[44]

In 2012, Holmes' academic performance declined,[49] and he scored poorly on the comprehensive exam in the spring. The university was not planning to expel him; however, Holmes was in the process of withdrawing from the university.[50] Three days after failing a key oral exam at the university in early June 2012, Holmes dropped out of his studies without further explanation.[51] At the time of his arrest, he gave his occupation as "laborer."[52]
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:36:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And while James was an exemplary student, with absolutely no criminal record or history of mental illness....Mom was doing this sort of thing..........

http://atruthsoldier.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Conservative12
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 8:49:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Firstly before I even go into some of these insane accusation I would just like to state one thing: you think the government is way to advanced and organized (after all it is only a group of flawed humans like the rest of us).

Or they do a False Flag in an attempt to promote an agenda. Say..in getting certain Legislation passed. Like the Patriot Act, for example.

Why they could just get those types of acts passed anyways, the majority of the population does not know anything about politics, plus they could do it secretly under a black project.

Now we go into a more complicated question I guess

"He especially was interested in mind-control experiments"

Where does it say that no source I have checked say that and I have analyzed more than just regular sources.

Oh..and his mom used to work for DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Products Agency. Guess what sort of stuff they do? Among others? Yep--mind control experiements.

I have found no reliable source that have stated this fact once again please get your facts right from reliable sources, geez browsing through those sights is like he said she said stuff

Friends of Holmes say the media's and law enforcement's portrayal of him as a disturbed loner in the months prior to the shooting was pure fabrication. He was just the opposite they said. A group leader. His teachers agreed.

But there is proof that he willingly bought guns and amo for this act. So he was planning it. How do you explain that?

There are many many contradictions ad holes in the various eye witness accounts of the Batman shooting. One patron sitting in the 2nd row said a man in front of him with a cell phone answered a call and got up and opened the Emergency Exit door in front, just 10 minutes before Holmes came in.

By the way: that door could only be opened from the inside. Law enforcement and theater personnel could never explain how James gained entry. Calling it "extreme luck."

Another theater patron claimed vehemently that tear gas cannisters were tossed on the side of the theater opposite where Holmes first tossed his upon his entry.

Go into a dark theater and see how easy it is to detect where rock sized objects are being thrown

His apartment was rigged with booby traps of such sophistication is took FBI bomb guys TWO DAYS to un-rig them. There is zero evidence James ever has ANY training in this sort of thing. Plus--he warned the cops about the apartment upon his arrest!

Bombs are just rapid displacement reactions and recipes are found online it is actually not as hard as people think, with time and determination you could get it done.

Sirhan Sirhan was found sitting in his car in the parking lot smoking a cigarette after RFK was killed at the LA Hotel in 1968. He too appeared in a peaceful daze. Unaware of what happened. To this day--yes,he is STILL on Death Row in California, he claims he has no recollection of that night.

So the government had this technology in 1968 and there have been no published articles on it since? If they had this technology then then something would have probably come out especially if it was as influential as you claim it is. We are not talking about a plane or a cover up we are talking about a chemical then correct (because in 1968 they probably did not have huge mind control machines or micro bots), ok then if it was a chemical we would see similarities in the autopsies, or others would find it since ya know people test chemicals all the time. This is your most major flaw in your arguments.

James Earl Ray--MILK's killer?Same Deal .Found walking down the street calmly after tossing his rifle in the bushes at the motel where King was shot. In broad daylight, no less. He too claimed innocence and no knowledge of the crime? Why would a hater of King do that? Would not he be proud?

Do criminals like to go to jail or not i'm confused, most of the people I have talked to that are in jail do not like it in there so much.
Lee Harvey Oswald? Sitting in a movie theater. Also acting bewildered and very calm. He in his short life after the killing always denied it. Why? When he was painted out by many to be an angry little wannabe commie who was trying to make a name for himself after being spurned by the USSR when he tried to defect to them and work with the KGB?

Wow the JFK assassination is the most largely accepted government cover up (but still a no in my eyes) and you chose this argument. Maybe he did not want to become a martyr and you know go to jail

Sandy Hook is perhaps the most flawed cover-up.the most absurd. Take a look sometime at a pic of the alleged 20-year-old shooter. Adam Lanza. No hisotry of violence. As meek as theycome. Frail. Weighed about 140 lobs.

Before I disprove any of these can I ask a question please. Why the hell would the government target an elementary school (no I am not using ethics I am using practicality) there is nothing inside an elementary school that are practical to make it a target. The teachers are teachers that's it and the students don't know enough to be a treat to the government. Plus they could have just killed this Lanza guy without this risky shooting. it doesn't add up bud.

"Hey, I am 5-10 and weigh around 230 lbs. I am in great shape. I practice tactical weapons all the time. It is what I do. I am good at it. But on my best day even though I outweigh Lanza by 100 pounds I could not carry HALF the "battle rattle" (military lingo for body armor and weapons) that he was supposed to have carried.
I dunno..I just find this too hard to believe."

it was later proved that he was in fact caring a low weight tactical vest instead of body armour, it was originally believed he was carrying body armour.

Oh...we have on video Lanza'a parents laughing and joking before going on camera and then affecting a bereaved parent look.

Last time I checked one of his parents was dead, the first victim of the shooting.

Oh...again: guess what Lanza'a mom did? Nancy Champion Lanza?

I'll take a stap she was a teacher at the local elementary school that he carried out the shootings at

Oh no look wait crazy has an answer too
She worked as a CIA Analyst for DARPA. Guess what her specialty was? Yep. Mind Control.

Yep sure it was bud *yawn*

ALL of these people I just mentioned portrayed classical symptoms of Scopo ingestion.

So they were passed out my I remind you that scopolamine is a truth serum not a mind control agent.

http://www.infowars.com...

Ya because Infowars is such a reliable source of information

I guess conspiracy theories are good I mean they raise public awareness for government actions but this is just pure ignorance and a failure to understand how a government works
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:07:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2015 8:49:16 PM, Conservative12 wrote:
Firstly before I even go into some of these insane accusation I would just like to state one thing: you think the government is way to advanced and organized (after all it is only a group of flawed humans like the rest of us).

Or they do a False Flag in an attempt to promote an agenda. Say..in getting certain Legislation passed. Like the Patriot Act, for example.

Why they could just get those types of acts passed anyways, the majority of the population does not know anything about politics, plus they could do it secretly under a black project.

Now we go into a more complicated question I guess

"He especially was interested in mind-control experiments"

Where does it say that no source I have checked say that and I have analyzed more than just regular sources.

Oh..and his mom used to work for DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Products Agency. Guess what sort of stuff they do? Among others? Yep--mind control experiements.

I have found no reliable source that have stated this fact once again please get your facts right from reliable sources, geez browsing through those sights is like he said she said stuff

Friends of Holmes say the media's and law enforcement's portrayal of him as a disturbed loner in the months prior to the shooting was pure fabrication. He was just the opposite they said. A group leader. His teachers agreed.

But there is proof that he willingly bought guns and amo for this act. So he was planning it. How do you explain that?

There are many many contradictions ad holes in the various eye witness accounts of the Batman shooting. One patron sitting in the 2nd row said a man in front of him with a cell phone answered a call and got up and opened the Emergency Exit door in front, just 10 minutes before Holmes came in.

By the way: that door could only be opened from the inside. Law enforcement and theater personnel could never explain how James gained entry. Calling it "extreme luck."

Another theater patron claimed vehemently that tear gas cannisters were tossed on the side of the theater opposite where Holmes first tossed his upon his entry.

Go into a dark theater and see how easy it is to detect where rock sized objects are being thrown

His apartment was rigged with booby traps of such sophistication is took FBI bomb guys TWO DAYS to un-rig them. There is zero evidence James ever has ANY training in this sort of thing. Plus--he warned the cops about the apartment upon his arrest!

Bombs are just rapid displacement reactions and recipes are found online it is actually not as hard as people think, with time and determination you could get it done.

Sirhan Sirhan was found sitting in his car in the parking lot smoking a cigarette after RFK was killed at the LA Hotel in 1968. He too appeared in a peaceful daze. Unaware of what happened. To this day--yes,he is STILL on Death Row in California, he claims he has no recollection of that night.

So the government had this technology in 1968 and there have been no published articles on it since? If they had this technology then then something would have probably come out especially if it was as influential as you claim it is. We are not talking about a plane or a cover up we are talking about a chemical then correct (because in 1968 they probably did not have huge mind control machines or micro bots), ok then if it was a chemical we would see similarities in the autopsies, or others would find it since ya know people test chemicals all the time. This is your most major flaw in your arguments.

James Earl Ray--MILK's killer?Same Deal .Found walking down the street calmly after tossing his rifle in the bushes at the motel where King was shot. In broad daylight, no less. He too claimed innocence and no knowledge of the crime? Why would a hater of King do that? Would not he be proud?

Do criminals like to go to jail or not i'm confused, most of the people I have talked to that are in jail do not like it in there so much.
Lee Harvey Oswald? Sitting in a movie theater. Also acting bewildered and very calm. He in his short life after the killing always denied it. Why? When he was painted out by many to be an angry little wannabe commie who was trying to make a name for himself after being spurned by the USSR when he tried to defect to them and work with the KGB?

Wow the JFK assassination is the most largely accepted government cover up (but still a no in my eyes) and you chose this argument. Maybe he did not want to become a martyr and you know go to jail

Sandy Hook is perhaps the most flawed cover-up.the most absurd. Take a look sometime at a pic of the alleged 20-year-old shooter. Adam Lanza. No hisotry of violence. As meek as theycome. Frail. Weighed about 140 lobs.

Before I disprove any of these can I ask a question please. Why the hell would the government target an elementary school (no I am not using ethics I am using practicality) there is nothing inside an elementary school that are practical to make it a target. The teachers are teachers that's it and the students don't know enough to be a treat to the government. Plus they could have just killed this Lanza guy without this risky shooting. it doesn't add up bud.

"Hey, I am 5-10 and weigh around 230 lbs. I am in great shape. I practice tactical weapons all the time. It is what I do. I am good at it. But on my best day even though I outweigh Lanza by 100 pounds I could not carry HALF the "battle rattle" (military lingo for body armor and weapons) that he was supposed to have carried.
I dunno..I just find this too hard to believe."

it was later proved that he was in fact caring a low weight tactical vest instead of body armour, it was originally believed he was carrying body armour.

Oh...we have on video Lanza'a parents laughing and joking before going on camera and then affecting a bereaved parent look.

Last time I checked one of his parents was dead, the first victim of the shooting.

Oh...again: guess what Lanza'a mom did? Nancy Champion Lanza?

I'll take a stap she was a teacher at the local elementary school that he carried out the shootings at

Oh no look wait crazy has an answer too
She worked as a CIA Analyst for DARPA. Guess what her specialty was? Yep. Mind Control.

Yep sure it was bud *yawn*

ALL of these people I just mentioned portrayed classical symptoms of Scopo ingestion.

So they were passed out my I remind you that scopolamine is a truth serum not a mind control agent.

http://www.infowars.com...

Ya because Infowars is such a reliable source of information

I guess conspiracy theories are good I mean they raise public awareness for government actions but this is just pure ignorance and a failure to understand how a government works

Check this out. Item #7 may interest you, especially. I found this is two minutes. And saw more about his parents. If you could find nothing on that, as you said, that I dare suggest you work on your research skills.

http://www.disclose.tv...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Conservative12
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:13:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

Check this out. Item #7 may interest you, especially. I found this is two minutes. And saw more about his parents. If you could find nothing on that, as you said, that I dare suggest you work on your research skills.

http://www.disclose.tv...

You obviously failed to address some of my concerns and then led me to a site that has no credible history, with a point that was a rumor on once again a sketchy site. So please try again once again conspiracies are good they make sure the government stays in line but this is one of the weakest and least compelling cases I have ever heard. I suggest you get for facts together and believe the media on this one
Conservative12
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:18:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2015 9:09:26 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
This as well...............http://www.sott.net...

I actually ran into that site during my research for the argument, but I immediately discredited it because of all the red flags it set off (in credibility).
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:30:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2015 9:13:33 PM, Conservative12 wrote:

Check this out. Item #7 may interest you, especially. I found this is two minutes. And saw more about his parents. If you could find nothing on that, as you said, that I dare suggest you work on your research skills.

http://www.disclose.tv...

You obviously failed to address some of my concerns and then led me to a site that has no credible history, with a point that was a rumor on once again a sketchy site. So please try again once again conspiracies are good they make sure the government stays in line but this is one of the weakest and least compelling cases I have ever heard. I suggest you get for facts together and believe the media on this one

http://www.unknowncountry.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:33:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2015 8:49:16 PM, Conservative12 wrote:
Firstly before I even go into some of these insane accusation I would just like to state one thing: you think the government is way to advanced and organized (after all it is only a group of flawed humans like the rest of us).

Or they do a False Flag in an attempt to promote an agenda. Say..in getting certain Legislation passed. Like the Patriot Act, for example.

Why they could just get those types of acts passed anyways, the majority of the population does not know anything about politics, plus they could do it secretly under a black project.

Now we go into a more complicated question I guess

"He especially was interested in mind-control experiments"

Where does it say that no source I have checked say that and I have analyzed more than just regular sources.

Oh..and his mom used to work for DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Products Agency. Guess what sort of stuff they do? Among others? Yep--mind control experiements.

I have found no reliable source that have stated this fact once again please get your facts right from reliable sources, geez browsing through those sights is like he said she said stuff

Friends of Holmes say the media's and law enforcement's portrayal of him as a disturbed loner in the months prior to the shooting was pure fabrication. He was just the opposite they said. A group leader. His teachers agreed.

But there is proof that he willingly bought guns and amo for this act. So he was planning it. How do you explain that?

There are many many contradictions ad holes in the various eye witness accounts of the Batman shooting. One patron sitting in the 2nd row said a man in front of him with a cell phone answered a call and got up and opened the Emergency Exit door in front, just 10 minutes before Holmes came in.

By the way: that door could only be opened from the inside. Law enforcement and theater personnel could never explain how James gained entry. Calling it "extreme luck."

Another theater patron claimed vehemently that tear gas cannisters were tossed on the side of the theater opposite where Holmes first tossed his upon his entry.

Go into a dark theater and see how easy it is to detect where rock sized objects are being thrown

His apartment was rigged with booby traps of such sophistication is took FBI bomb guys TWO DAYS to un-rig them. There is zero evidence James ever has ANY training in this sort of thing. Plus--he warned the cops about the apartment upon his arrest!

Bombs are just rapid displacement reactions and recipes are found online it is actually not as hard as people think, with time and determination you could get it done.

Sirhan Sirhan was found sitting in his car in the parking lot smoking a cigarette after RFK was killed at the LA Hotel in 1968. He too appeared in a peaceful daze. Unaware of what happened. To this day--yes,he is STILL on Death Row in California, he claims he has no recollection of that night.

So the government had this technology in 1968 and there have been no published articles on it since? If they had this technology then then something would have probably come out especially if it was as influential as you claim it is. We are not talking about a plane or a cover up we are talking about a chemical then correct (because in 1968 they probably did not have huge mind control machines or micro bots), ok then if it was a chemical we would see similarities in the autopsies, or others would find it since ya know people test chemicals all the time. This is your most major flaw in your arguments.

James Earl Ray--MILK's killer?Same Deal .Found walking down the street calmly after tossing his rifle in the bushes at the motel where King was shot. In broad daylight, no less. He too claimed innocence and no knowledge of the crime? Why would a hater of King do that? Would not he be proud?

Do criminals like to go to jail or not i'm confused, most of the people I have talked to that are in jail do not like it in there so much.
Lee Harvey Oswald? Sitting in a movie theater. Also acting bewildered and very calm. He in his short life after the killing always denied it. Why? When he was painted out by many to be an angry little wannabe commie who was trying to make a name for himself after being spurned by the USSR when he tried to defect to them and work with the KGB?

Wow the JFK assassination is the most largely accepted government cover up (but still a no in my eyes) and you chose this argument. Maybe he did not want to become a martyr and you know go to jail

Sandy Hook is perhaps the most flawed cover-up.the most absurd. Take a look sometime at a pic of the alleged 20-year-old shooter. Adam Lanza. No hisotry of violence. As meek as theycome. Frail. Weighed about 140 lobs.

Before I disprove any of these can I ask a question please. Why the hell would the government target an elementary school (no I am not using ethics I am using practicality) there is nothing inside an elementary school that are practical to make it a target. The teachers are teachers that's it and the students don't know enough to be a treat to the government. Plus they could have just killed this Lanza guy without this risky shooting. it doesn't add up bud.

"Hey, I am 5-10 and weigh around 230 lbs. I am in great shape. I practice tactical weapons all the time. It is what I do. I am good at it. But on my best day even though I outweigh Lanza by 100 pounds I could not carry HALF the "battle rattle" (military lingo for body armor and weapons) that he was supposed to have carried.
I dunno..I just find this too hard to believe."

it was later proved that he was in fact caring a low weight tactical vest instead of body armour, it was originally believed he was carrying body armour.

Oh...we have on video Lanza'a parents laughing and joking before going on camera and then affecting a bereaved parent look.

Last time I checked one of his parents was dead, the first victim of the shooting.

Oh...again: guess what Lanza'a mom did? Nancy Champion Lanza?

I'll take a stap she was a teacher at the local elementary school that he carried out the shootings at

Oh no look wait crazy has an answer too
She worked as a CIA Analyst for DARPA. Guess what her specialty was? Yep. Mind Control.

Yep sure it was bud *yawn*

ALL of these people I just mentioned portrayed classical symptoms of Scopo ingestion.

So they were passed out my I remind you that scopolamine is a truth serum not a mind control agent.

http://www.infowars.com...

Ya because Infowars is such a reliable source of information

I guess conspiracy theories are good I mean they raise public awareness for government actions but this is just pure ignorance and a failure to understand how a government works

I see you are new around here? Some advice: brush-up on your research skills if you want to be effective in debates.
You obviously never even checked about Lanza'a mom.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:35:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2015 9:13:33 PM, Conservative12 wrote:

Check this out. Item #7 may interest you, especially. I found this is two minutes. And saw more about his parents. If you could find nothing on that, as you said, that I dare suggest you work on your research skills.

http://www.disclose.tv...

You obviously failed to address some of my concerns and then led me to a site that has no credible history, with a point that was a rumor on once again a sketchy site. So please try again once again conspiracies are good they make sure the government stays in line but this is one of the weakest and least compelling cases I have ever heard. I suggest you get for facts together and believe the media on this one

On Sirhan.............http://vigilantcitizen.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:37:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2015 8:49:16 PM, Conservative12 wrote:
Firstly before I even go into some of these insane accusation I would just like to state one thing: you think the government is way to advanced and organized (after all it is only a group of flawed humans like the rest of us).

Or they do a False Flag in an attempt to promote an agenda. Say..in getting certain Legislation passed. Like the Patriot Act, for example.

Why they could just get those types of acts passed anyways, the majority of the population does not know anything about politics, plus they could do it secretly under a black project.

Now we go into a more complicated question I guess

"He especially was interested in mind-control experiments"

Where does it say that no source I have checked say that and I have analyzed more than just regular sources.

Oh..and his mom used to work for DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Products Agency. Guess what sort of stuff they do? Among others? Yep--mind control experiements.

I have found no reliable source that have stated this fact once again please get your facts right from reliable sources, geez browsing through those sights is like he said she said stuff

Friends of Holmes say the media's and law enforcement's portrayal of him as a disturbed loner in the months prior to the shooting was pure fabrication. He was just the opposite they said. A group leader. His teachers agreed.

But there is proof that he willingly bought guns and amo for this act. So he was planning it. How do you explain that?

There are many many contradictions ad holes in the various eye witness accounts of the Batman shooting. One patron sitting in the 2nd row said a man in front of him with a cell phone answered a call and got up and opened the Emergency Exit door in front, just 10 minutes before Holmes came in.

By the way: that door could only be opened from the inside. Law enforcement and theater personnel could never explain how James gained entry. Calling it "extreme luck."

Another theater patron claimed vehemently that tear gas cannisters were tossed on the side of the theater opposite where Holmes first tossed his upon his entry.

Go into a dark theater and see how easy it is to detect where rock sized objects are being thrown

His apartment was rigged with booby traps of such sophistication is took FBI bomb guys TWO DAYS to un-rig them. There is zero evidence James ever has ANY training in this sort of thing. Plus--he warned the cops about the apartment upon his arrest!

Bombs are just rapid displacement reactions and recipes are found online it is actually not as hard as people think, with time and determination you could get it done.

Sirhan Sirhan was found sitting in his car in the parking lot smoking a cigarette after RFK was killed at the LA Hotel in 1968. He too appeared in a peaceful daze. Unaware of what happened. To this day--yes,he is STILL on Death Row in California, he claims he has no recollection of that night.

So the government had this technology in 1968 and there have been no published articles on it since? If they had this technology then then something would have probably come out especially if it was as influential as you claim it is. We are not talking about a plane or a cover up we are talking about a chemical then correct (because in 1968 they probably did not have huge mind control machines or micro bots), ok then if it was a chemical we would see similarities in the autopsies, or others would find it since ya know people test chemicals all the time. This is your most major flaw in your arguments.

James Earl Ray--MILK's killer?Same Deal .Found walking down the street calmly after tossing his rifle in the bushes at the motel where King was shot. In broad daylight, no less. He too claimed innocence and no knowledge of the crime? Why would a hater of King do that? Would not he be proud?

Do criminals like to go to jail or not i'm confused, most of the people I have talked to that are in jail do not like it in there so much.
Lee Harvey Oswald? Sitting in a movie theater. Also acting bewildered and very calm. He in his short life after the killing always denied it. Why? When he was painted out by many to be an angry little wannabe commie who was trying to make a name for himself after being spurned by the USSR when he tried to defect to them and work with the KGB?

Wow the JFK assassination is the most largely accepted government cover up (but still a no in my eyes) and you chose this argument. Maybe he did not want to become a martyr and you know go to jail

Sandy Hook is perhaps the most flawed cover-up.the most absurd. Take a look sometime at a pic of the alleged 20-year-old shooter. Adam Lanza. No hisotry of violence. As meek as theycome. Frail. Weighed about 140 lobs.

Before I disprove any of these can I ask a question please. Why the hell would the government target an elementary school (no I am not using ethics I am using practicality) there is nothing inside an elementary school that are practical to make it a target. The teachers are teachers that's it and the students don't know enough to be a treat to the government. Plus they could have just killed this Lanza guy without this risky shooting. it doesn't add up bud.

"Hey, I am 5-10 and weigh around 230 lbs. I am in great shape. I practice tactical weapons all the time. It is what I do. I am good at it. But on my best day even though I outweigh Lanza by 100 pounds I could not carry HALF the "battle rattle" (military lingo for body armor and weapons) that he was supposed to have carried.
I dunno..I just find this too hard to believe."

it was later proved that he was in fact caring a low weight tactical vest instead of body armour, it was originally believed he was carrying body armour.

Oh...we have on video Lanza'a parents laughing and joking before going on camera and then affecting a bereaved parent look.

Last time I checked one of his parents was dead, the first victim of the shooting.

Oh...again: guess what Lanza'a mom did? Nancy Champion Lanza?

I'll take a stap she was a teacher at the local elementary school that he carried out the shootings at

Oh no look wait crazy has an answer too
She worked as a CIA Analyst for DARPA. Guess what her specialty was? Yep. Mind Control.

Yep sure it was bud *yawn*

ALL of these people I just mentioned portrayed classical symptoms of Scopo ingestion.

So they were passed out my I remind you that scopolamine is a truth serum not a mind control agent.

http://www.infowars.com...

Ya because Infowars is such a reliable source of information

I guess conspiracy theories are good I mean they raise public awareness for government actions but this is just pure ignorance and a failure to understand how a government works

And did you only read my OP? And not post #3?

Come on, dude. Read a bit and research a bit if you wish me to devote any more time to your rebuttals.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 9:40:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2015 9:18:58 PM, Conservative12 wrote:
At 7/12/2015 9:09:26 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
This as well...............http://www.sott.net...

I actually ran into that site during my research for the argument, but I immediately discredited it because of all the red flags it set off (in credibility).

Uh-huh.

You need to read this book. A friend of my father's (who worked for DARPA) helped write it.

http://www.amazon.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Conservative12
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 10:20:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I see you are new around here? Some advice: brush-up on your research skills if you want to be effective in debates.
You obviously never even checked about Lanza'a mom.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is the definition of irony. Research skills lol this site is the definition of not credible whatdoesitmean.com is the worst done website I have ever seen. It offers not evidence (autopsy reports, evidence photos, etc), literally for every event in the US there are people who say that it did not happen, it is getting old (yes well of course aliens landed in Rosswell bud). Ok here's my definition of a credible site.

1. It has to have photographic evidence (no I am not talking about that site comparing two picture of the same guy from truth solider)

2. Has to have official reports. Let me remind you that autopsies are conducted by civilians (even in JFK's case it was conducted by a civilian doctor). Once again the general population is very keen on criticizing a government and finding out the true facts, but there is a difference between crazy and the truth.

3. It needs to be supported by cited sources (so you book your 'friend's' dad helped right is disqualified, since on of the comments said that there are no citation which is outrageous).

4.A claim of significance need not be self-evidently true, but should not be blatantly false. A blatant hoax, or a claim so improbable that no one but a conspiracy theorist would believe it is not a plausible claim of significance (this disqualifies the rest).

5. Any statement which plausibly indicates that additional research (possibly offline, possibly in specialized sources) has a reasonable chance of demonstrating notability is a claim of significance.

6. (a personal one) I will not read websites that have 'truthers' one them (since 9/11 was a clear incident not one that involved any conspiracies).

I went through every single one of your points (even post 3) and I have to say each one was outrageous as the last. I have already rebutted every single statement made in your OP but you have failed to do so with me instead you keep sending me to websites that have no importance since they are not credible.

There was only one notable you made in post 3 so I chose to eliminate it from my opening arguments.

The only one I found interesting "There he was responsible for 10 children and had no disciplinary problems". Until I read that the reason he targeted the late night shootings was that there would be less children in attendance, he obviously had an emotional attachment to children maybe viewing them as guilt free or innocent (example Robert John Maudsley look him up).

On the topic of post 4 you fail to realize how many sociopaths and psychopaths (or even schizophrenics) try to live with their disorder and even succeed for a limited time. the smarter the person is the more likely he will try and live with it.

On the topic of Sirhan almost every statement that man has said he has contradicted. He is completely unreliable, may I also remind you that there was only one gunman as confirmed from analyses of the tapes and only 8 bullets were fired. He was the obvious culprit and is only doing these things for attention. He also has no regard from what he has done he is the definition of scum. There was a clear motive and a clear carry through of his actions. Honestly the JFK assassination is more interesting. No judge will ever take that man seriously again and he is doomed to (thankfully) spend the rest of his life in prison.

My research skills are fully operation I have an extensive background in digging through legal documents (I was raised into it) and going through government statements. Yes I am new around these forums but I am hardly new at disproving statements like the one you have just made.

Respond to my comments if you wish (so if you think i provided significant evidence) I am sorry I do not go through blogs for official information, or I do not visit websites claiming aliens came here in 2012. So far I have been the only person to bat an eye on this thread so I will be happy to respond if you cease copy and pasting those ridiculous sites if you continue then you are the victim of ignorance and paranoia.
Sharku
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 11:31:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't understand how you can work with veterans and the government computer systems and still think they are organized and advanced enough to pull something like this off. You're giving "the man" way, way too much credit.

Conspiracy theories are for people who need to feel safe because "someone" is in control, instead of coming to terms with the fact that life is chaos. It always will be. Bad things will continue to happen and we will continue to be blindsided by them, because our security guards, systems, and preventative measure are only meant to put people at ease, not prevent catastrophes.

That said, I think it's more than a little insulting to sit there and claiming that senseless massacres were part of a larger conspiracy.

1. Colorado has one of the most relaxed gun laws in the US, and no one is in any hurry to restrict those. Also, that theater has never been a good place. Aurora has been working hard at cleaning up gang activity by renaming the mall and sprinkling glitter on a turd. It's gotten much better in recent years, but it's always had a bad reputation and there have constantly been gang shootings at that theater. You will notice that mostly white people were shot because the black dudes who grew up there know to avoid that area at night. Also, eye witness accounts can't be trusted, they have been historically flawed.

2. Politicians make -or block- ineffective gun laws so they'll get re-elected by their demographic and get news reports to keep their names fresh. The laws are useless, but it makes them look like they are doing something. Case in point: Making such a loud song and dance about lowering a flag. Did it fix anything? No. Did it make some members look good? Absolutely. Money is king, and these guys depend on getting re-elected so they can continue getting paid in their field.

3. We have had gun violence for years. It was far worse in the 80's. If there was a time to pass drastic restrictions, that would have been the perfect time.

4. CIA did mind control experiments in the 60's with LSD and found nothing useful from it. If they are doing mind control, they would be doing it somewhere in the middle east at POW camps away from prying eyes.

5. The media prints stories that they know will get clicks. Even if Holmes was a normal guy, painting him up as a nut gets more readers, thus more revenue. The guy was Schizophrenic. Which means they can be amazing people, and change to a completely different person when psychosis takes over. Him being reclusive is not surprising for a psychotic episode.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 1:07:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2015 10:20:37 PM, Conservative12 wrote:
I see you are new around here? Some advice: brush-up on your research skills if you want to be effective in debates.
You obviously never even checked about Lanza'a mom.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is the definition of irony. Research skills lol this site is the definition of not credible whatdoesitmean.com is the worst done website I have ever seen. It offers not evidence (autopsy reports, evidence photos, etc), literally for every event in the US there are people who say that it did not happen, it is getting old (yes well of course aliens landed in Rosswell bud). Ok here's my definition of a credible site.

1. It has to have photographic evidence (no I am not talking about that site comparing two picture of the same guy from truth solider)

2. Has to have official reports. Let me remind you that autopsies are conducted by civilians (even in JFK's case it was conducted by a civilian doctor). Once again the general population is very keen on criticizing a government and finding out the true facts, but there is a difference between crazy and the truth.

3. It needs to be supported by cited sources (so you book your 'friend's' dad helped right is disqualified, since on of the comments said that there are no citation which is outrageous).

4.A claim of significance need not be self-evidently true, but should not be blatantly false. A blatant hoax, or a claim so improbable that no one but a conspiracy theorist would believe it is not a plausible claim of significance (this disqualifies the rest).

5. Any statement which plausibly indicates that additional research (possibly offline, possibly in specialized sources) has a reasonable chance of demonstrating notability is a claim of significance.

6. (a personal one) I will not read websites that have 'truthers' one them (since 9/11 was a clear incident not one that involved any conspiracies).

I went through every single one of your points (even post 3) and I have to say each one was outrageous as the last. I have already rebutted every single statement made in your OP but you have failed to do so with me instead you keep sending me to websites that have no importance since they are not credible.

There was only one notable you made in post 3 so I chose to eliminate it from my opening arguments.

The only one I found interesting "There he was responsible for 10 children and had no disciplinary problems". Until I read that the reason he targeted the late night shootings was that there would be less children in attendance, he obviously had an emotional attachment to children maybe viewing them as guilt free or innocent (example Robert John Maudsley look him up).

On the topic of post 4 you fail to realize how many sociopaths and psychopaths (or even schizophrenics) try to live with their disorder and even succeed for a limited time. the smarter the person is the more likely he will try and live with it.

On the topic of Sirhan almost every statement that man has said he has contradicted. He is completely unreliable, may I also remind you that there was only one gunman as confirmed from analyses of the tapes and only 8 bullets were fired. He was the obvious culprit and is only doing these things for attention. He also has no regard from what he has done he is the definition of scum. There was a clear motive and a clear carry through of his actions. Honestly the JFK assassination is more interesting. No judge will ever take that man seriously again and he is doomed to (thankfully) spend the rest of his life in prison.

My research skills are fully operation I have an extensive background in digging through legal documents (I was raised into it) and going through government statements. Yes I am new around these forums but I am hardly new at disproving statements like the one you have just made.

Respond to my comments if you wish (so if you think i provided significant evidence) I am sorry I do not go through blogs for official information, or I do not visit websites claiming aliens came here in 2012. So far I have been the only person to bat an eye on this thread so I will be happy to respond if you cease copy and pasting those ridiculous sites if you continue then you are the victim of ignorance and paranoia.

Umm...you might want to refrain from attmpeting to educate me on the nuances of mental illnesses such as Schizophrenia, as I work in the mental health profession, and have a degree in Psychology.

In the vast majority of cases, symptoms of Schizophrenia, as well as Bipolar Disorder, which can also entail episodes of psychosis during a manic state, begin to appear in adolescence. Say, from 16-23 years of age. But Holmes showed absolutely NO shred of evidence of any sort of mental illness. His classmates and teachers claim the medias claims that he was reserved and anti-social in the prior year or so to the killings are just plain false. He was actually a team leader on class projects and was outgoing and personable.

Anyway, you are going to believe what you want, man. And so far it appears as if you are believing in the exact way the Government wants you to. So, good job on that!

All I can do is try to present to you guys some evidence and ideas. As well as some historic facts that Uncle trued to subdue. False Flag Ops exist, and have been existing for decades. They continue to work because of folks such as yourself, who prefer to believe what the media tells them, while ignoring some of those repressed and unsavory details that fly in the face of the PR versions of the incidents.

I am a veteran and I still work for the Government. Believe me when I say they do not have that great of a track record in being honest with the American people. And their primary goal is NOT to take care of you, but rather, it is a self-serving and self-perpetuating one, based on an agenda of Increasing its Power.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
j50wells
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 8:29:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I did some research about this stuff a while back. There are certain projects that the government has been involved in for many years. These projects involve mind control. Basically, special children, (as they call them) are either kidnapped or in some cases parents willingly allow their children to be used. They are taken into underground places and into black opps areas. For years they are tortured and beaten and sexually abused. The goal of these tortures is to shatter the child's mind. Once the mind is shattered they can remake the person. Mau and Hitler used these same techniques. In fact, some say that the techniques that our government uses is the same techniques that Mau and Hitler used.
The kid is then programmed. They are programmed to perform certain tasks, such as spying or stealing secrets. Women are programmed to be sex slaves for world leaders and big time politicians.
Much of this has been documented. I believe there was even a congressional hearing about this back in the 1970's. Supposedly the projects were canned, but some say that was just a ruse and that the projects still exist.
But, when you talk about Columbine and Aurora, two of the most horrific shootings in U.S history happening within fifteen miles of each other, you have to wonder if this has to do with the underground base at DIA and Cheyenne Mountain, and that they mind controlled these guys to murder so as to bring national attention to the gun control problem. Some say that the secret government makes its government in Denver.
I live four miles from Columbine. Just three years ago someone planted explosives in the SouthWest mall, which is only two miles from Columbine. The Aurora shooting happened on the other side of town, across from downtown Denver. This just doesn't make sense. I personally can't even go to a movie theater anymore. I try to take my girlfriends but I can't even enjoy it. The whole time I'm looking over my back wondering when the next crazy is going to show up. That Aurora shooting really did a number to us Denver residence. I think most people are even a little nervous at malls and places like that. It was an unfortunate things that happened. Anyway, that's my sob story.