Jump to topic:

Problems with the recent events in the USA

Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 6:23:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So as I am sure you all know the US recent altered their marriage laws.
A major problem I see with it is whats going to happen too all the wedding planners?
I mean how will the decide who stands at the front and who walks down the isle. Does nobody see the problems with this? The USA is going to tear itself apart, there will be riots and a revolution of wedding planners. THE END IS NEAR. Flee while you can!!!!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 4:10:47 AM
At 6/27/2015 6:23:17 PM, Rubikx wrote:
A major problem I see with it is whats going to happen too all the wedding planners?
I mean how will the decide who stands at the front and who walks down the isle. Does nobody see the problems with this? The USA is going to tear itself apart, there will be riots and a revolution of wedding planners. THE END IS NEAR. Flee while you can!!!!

Seeing as how 92% of wedding planners are gay dudes, I'm sure they've given this some thought and have solutions.
Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 9:18:14 AM
At 6/28/2015 4:10:47 AM, Wylted wrote:

Seeing as how 92% of wedding planners are gay dudes, I'm sure they've given this some thought and have solutions.

But even they don't deal with as many gay couples. What do they do? Flip a coin, both walk down the isle, neither walks down the isle?

I am warning you now people of America. Flee your nation and run to Canada or some other country because you will soon descend into chaos.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 9:21:13 AM
At 6/28/2015 9:18:14 AM, Rubikx wrote:

But even they don't deal with as many gay couples. What do they do? Flip a coin, both walk down the isle, neither walks down the isle?

I am warning you now people of America. Flee your nation and run to Canada or some other country because you will soon descend into chaos.

Canada has had same sex marriage since 2005, so why would you go to Canada if you were fleeing the impact of same-sex marriage?
Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 9:24:34 AM
At 6/28/2015 9:21:13 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Canada has had same sex marriage since 2005, so why would you go to Canada if you were fleeing the impact of same-sex marriage?

Because our wedding planners have had ten years to adapt, whereas in the US its just going to be chaos.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 9:28:36 AM
At 6/28/2015 9:24:34 AM, Rubikx wrote:

Because our wedding planners have had ten years to adapt, whereas in the US its just going to be chaos.

But God punished us with Justin Bieber. People should stay away from this place. Satan owns this land now.
Conservative12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 10:18:56 PM

Ya um Canada might not want you guys because well we are liberal enough
Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 4:18:01 PM
At 6/29/2015 10:18:56 PM, Conservative12 wrote:

Ya um Canada might not want you guys because well we are liberal enough

well it looks like they're stuck with me. Besides, thats just a cover for our world domination plot.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 9:10:22 AM

The solution my fiancee and I have come up with is that we will walk down the aisle together.