7 Scientific Facts about homosexuality.

B0HICA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 9:54:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
7 Scientific Facts about homosexuality and its adverse effects on society

1. Despite the fact that the heterosexual community is at least 20 times larger in numbers than the gay community, in 2011, Singapore"s health ministry reveals that the number of homosexual and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV, overtakes that of heterosexual men. (Source: http://www.nuh.com.sg...)

2. A research that focused on countries with long history of gay marriage i.e. Denmark and Norway, showed that married gays and lesbians have a shorter lifespan than their conventionally married counterparts " by 24 years! (Source: http://www.lifesitenews.com...) Further comment: Studies have shown that years of smoking shortens the lifespan of the smoker from 1 to 7 years. What justification is there for condemning smoking and endorsing homosexuality?

3. A study on childhood and adolescent molestation also found rates of homosexual sexual abuse reported by homosexual adults to be almost 7 times higher for homosexual men, and 22 times higher for homosexual women, compared to their heterosexual counterparts. This strongly suggests that minors can be sexualised towards homosexuality upon exposure to homosexual stimulus or homosexual abuse. (Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) Further comment: Statistics like this affirmatively calls for the law to protect our minors from homosexual stimulus or abuse. This strongly supports the cause for the law to continue to draw a distinction between heterosexual sex and homosexual sex.

4. Latest research shows that children raised by homosexual parents experience more problems than children raised by married heterosexual parents. (You may refer to my previous post on "Research shows children raised by homosexual parents have more problems than those raised by married heterosexual parents")

5. In his book, Born Gay? Dr John Tay, clinical geneticist and former Head of the Division of Human Genetics in NUS, talks about the contrast in opinion between public and the scientific community, on whether gays are born this way. He noted how public"s popular belief stems from the media play up of early scientific studies in the 1990s on brain structures, twin studies and the Xq28 gene. These studies have in fact been heavily criticized by fellow professionals to be flawed and biased. It must be noted too that other than the media headlines, the very same researchers of these studies have themselves confessed that they have not found anything genetic that is deterministic of the homosexual orientation.

Dr John gave insight to the question of whether gays are born that way and they cannot change by explaining what genes really do to us:

"The effects of genes on behaviour are very indirect because genes make proteins, not preferences. The scientific truth is that our genes do not force us into anything. Genes are responsible for an indirect influence, but on average, they do not force people into homosexuality. The startling conclusion is that genetic factors are much less important than environmental ones in the causation of homosexuals. On this basis, the claim by homosexuals that "I am born that way, so I cannot change" is simply not true."

6. Homosexual sex is often associated with dangerous behaviour, which includes the use of illegal and deadly drugs. Businesses facilitating gays to meet up in groups for sex and orgies with strangers sprout illegally, functioning as spas and clubs. Such dangerous behaviour probably explains my point 1, and more alarmingly, it has been reported that minors, as young as age 15, 16, are getting increasingly involved " experimenting with gay sex. These are most troubling trends. Homosexual feelings can be fluid especially at young age but a minor would likely be imprinted with gender identity struggles leading to a homosexual orientation once he experiments with homosexual sex. While we understand individuals have preferences and it is also their private choice what they would do as adults with regards to their sexual behaviour, we must not overlook the rights of the rest of the public, especially our children.
(Source: http://news.asiaone.com...; http://www.independent.co.uk...#)

7. Finally, the hard truth is, homosexuality cannot lay claim to its biological purpose, i.e. procreation, the way heterosexuality can. It"s biological origin and hence, rights, is also unproven (point 5). In this, heterosexuality has a legitimacy which homosexuality cannot lay claim to, and the law is obliged to distinguish this fundamental difference. Otherwise, the unproven rights of a group will be pushed at the expense of proven rights of the other group. This includes the rights of our children, which will be compromised.
GIDHIR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:31:02 PM
In the Bible it says that god made men and women homosexuals as a punishment for not heeding his words. Biologically and statistically for men, the more older brothers you have the greater chance you are being gay. Zoologist a have recorded numerous accounts from a variety of species homosexual conduct and behavior which did not detriment the animals observed. Also, your god isn't real because if he were he would not qualify as a deity but rather a very powerful and egotistical invisible monster. If you can't defend Yahweh then just say so.
B0HICA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 11:28:12 PM
At 7/1/2015 10:31:02 PM, GIDHIR wrote:
In the Bible it says that god made men and women homosexuals as a punishment for not heeding his words. Biologically and statistically for men, the more older brothers you have the greater chance you are being gay. Zoologist a have recorded numerous accounts from a variety of species homosexual conduct and behavior which did not detriment the animals observed. Also, your god isn't real because if he were he would not qualify as a deity but rather a very powerful and egotistical invisible monster. If you can't defend Yahweh then just say so.

Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you post something like this. You're comparing the behavior of humans and animals? Seriously? It's like comparing apples and oranges. Animals are not homosexual. What appears to be homosexual behavior is nothing more than instincts gone wrong. It's also a evolutionary dead end. And God IS real, as you will discover one day. All will be judged. You. Me. Everyone. How that turns out is up yo each individual. Remember, when you stand before God. We warned you.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 11:42:54 PM
At 7/1/2015 9:54:35 PM, B0HICA wrote:

1. Despite the fact that the heterosexual community is at least 20 times larger in numbers than the gay community, in 2011, Singapore"s health ministry reveals that the number of homosexual and bisexual men diagnosed with HIV, overtakes that of heterosexual men. (Source: http://www.nuh.com.sg...)

...and? What variety of awareness has Singapore run? Heck, why are you evening bring up Singapore when it comes to US policy?

2. A research that focused on countries with long history of gay marriage i.e. Denmark and Norway, showed that married gays and lesbians have a shorter lifespan than their conventionally married counterparts " by 24 years! (Source: http://www.lifesitenews.com...) Further comment: Studies have shown that years of smoking shortens the lifespan of the smoker from 1 to 7 years. What justification is there for condemning smoking and endorsing homosexuality?

What were the causes of death? I have never seen a coroner report that declared "homosexuality" as the cause. Is it possible that centuries of living a lifestyle they were forced to hide might take a toll? Has such a trend... oh, I don't know, gone in a more positive direction over the past 2 decades?

3. A study on childhood and adolescent molestation also found rates of homosexual sexual abuse reported by homosexual adults to be almost 7 times higher for homosexual men, and 22 times higher for homosexual women, compared to their heterosexual counterparts. This strongly suggests that minors can be sexualised towards homosexuality upon exposure to homosexual stimulus or homosexual abuse. (Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) Further comment: Statistics like this affirmatively calls for the law to protect our minors from homosexual stimulus or abuse. This strongly supports the cause for the law to continue to draw a distinction between heterosexual sex and homosexual sex.

Crime of opportunity. Said pedophiles still identified as "heterosexual". The reasoning behind this is that male adults and female adults rarely have unsupervised interaction with the opposite gender beyond familial ties. This is also why significant numbers of "heterosexual" molestation occurs by family members. They are trusted and allowed unsupervised time with their desired target.

4. Latest research shows that children raised by homosexual parents experience more problems than children raised by married heterosexual parents. (You may refer to my previous post on "Research shows children raised by homosexual parents have more problems than those raised by married heterosexual parents")

No kidding. What is the source of those problems? Internal stimuli or external?

5. In his book, Born Gay? Dr John Tay, clinical geneticist and former Head of the Division of Human Genetics in NUS, talks about the contrast in opinion between public and the scientific community, on whether gays are born this way. He noted how public"s popular belief stems from the media play up of early scientific studies in the 1990s on brain structures, twin studies and the Xq28 gene. These studies have in fact been heavily criticized by fellow professionals to be flawed and biased. It must be noted too that other than the media headlines, the very same researchers of these studies have themselves confessed that they have not found anything genetic that is deterministic of the homosexual orientation.

So can those researched materials lend to the conclusion of where homosexuality comes from or not? Simple question that seems to be ignored in favor of finding something definitive.

Dr John gave insight to the question of whether gays are born that way and they cannot change by explaining what genes really do to us:

"The effects of genes on behaviour are very indirect because genes make proteins, not preferences. The scientific truth is that our genes do not force us into anything. Genes are responsible for an indirect influence, but on average, they do not force people into homosexuality. The startling conclusion is that genetic factors are much less important than environmental ones in the causation of homosexuals. On this basis, the claim by homosexuals that "I am born that way, so I cannot change" is simply not true."

And yet by your own point, homosexuality could very well be genetic predisposition. Hm.

6. Homosexual sex is often associated with dangerous behaviour, which includes the use of illegal and deadly drugs. Businesses facilitating gays to meet up in groups for sex and orgies with strangers sprout illegally, functioning as spas and clubs. Such dangerous behaviour probably explains my point 1, and more alarmingly, it has been reported that minors, as young as age 15, 16, are getting increasingly involved " experimenting with gay sex. These are most troubling trends. Homosexual feelings can be fluid especially at young age but a minor would likely be imprinted with gender identity struggles leading to a homosexual orientation once he experiments with homosexual sex. While we understand individuals have preferences and it is also their private choice what they would do as adults with regards to their sexual behaviour, we must not overlook the rights of the rest of the public, especially our children.

I'm sorry, what? Sexuality in general has its seedy underbelly. One need not look to far to find such gatherings of a variety of sexually oriented activity, pointing the finger at ONE specific is disingenuous.

7. Finally, the hard truth is, homosexuality cannot lay claim to its biological purpose, i.e. procreation, the way heterosexuality can. It"s biological origin and hence, rights, is also unproven (point 5). In this, heterosexuality has a legitimacy which homosexuality cannot lay claim to, and the law is obliged to distinguish this fundamental difference. Otherwise, the unproven rights of a group will be pushed at the expense of proven rights of the other group. This includes the rights of our children, which will be compromised.

I thought you said scientific facts. "the law is obliged" to create order amongst the people whom they regulate, that's it. Considering the current nature of reproductive rights in general, this is probably something some one of your philosophical bent should probably ease off of. You are absolutely correct in stating that through their own means, homosexuals cannot reproduce, and since its not genetic (according to you), homosexuality should have died out, a long time ago.

It hasn't.

Do you ever stop to wonder why?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
sword
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 2:19:40 AM

7. Finally, the hard truth is, homosexuality cannot lay claim to its biological purpose, i.e. procreation, the way heterosexuality can. It"s biological origin and hence, rights, is also unproven (point 5). In this, heterosexuality has a legitimacy which homosexuality cannot lay claim to, and the law is obliged to distinguish this fundamental difference. Otherwise, the unproven rights of a group will be pushed at the expense of proven rights of the other group. This includes the rights of our children, which will be compromised. : :

If you haven't had a discussion with several homosexuals about why they became homosexuals, then you're not a good source of information about homosexuals.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 2:53:43 AM
At 7/1/2015 11:28:12 PM, B0HICA wrote:
At 7/1/2015 10:31:02 PM, GIDHIR wrote:

Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you post something like this. You're comparing the behavior of humans and animals?

Rats in a maze, Skinner Box, Pavlovian psychology, herd mentality... the list goes on. Its an understandable comparison, since humans are animals.

Seriously? It's like comparing apples and oranges. Animals are not homosexual. What appears to be homosexual behavior is nothing more than instincts gone wrong.

And this doesn't apply to humans how, exactly? It appears to be homosexual behavior because it is homosexual behavior. The reason for it, however, should be what is apples and oranges. Or it could still be instinct gone wrong. Who knows, definitive research on the matter isn't conclusive.

It's also a evolutionary dead end.

There is a certain irony to some one whom claims God, then what they feel is an evolutionary dead end.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 3:55:22 AM

This is the only point you raised that actually interests me. I've kinda been thinking this for awhile now, because nearly every lesbian I've met has had some form of abuse done to them by a man. I rarely ever meet lesbians that were born that way, BUT that isn't to say that they aren't born that way either. It's just, in my experiences, about 90% of the lesbians I've gotten to know have suffered some form of abuse by a man during their adolescent years.

This has never bothered me. I could care less if homosexuals "go against the biological purpose of procreation". To be blunt, it just means less competing males for the guys that still wish to procreate and be with girls. On a practical note, it also serves *somewhat* as a solution to overpopulation, although in reality the issue isn't overpopulation but rather a scarcity of resources due to over-consumption.

Ultimately, your facts weren't too impressive aside from the one I noted, and the last fact just seems to be one that doesn't consider the benefits.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:11:09 AM
How about discussing one fact at a time, so we can have an intelligent discussion on that?

I'll start with number 1.

The response to that is no shitt. Obviously anal sex leads to more STDs. Is this fact supposed to be some sort of amazing revelation? Is it a premise for something?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:14:13 AM
2. I don't think smoking or homosexuality should be condemned. It's not really the same. This is false analogy. Cigarette smoking preys on the poor as an extra tax. Cigarette smoke hurts non smokers. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation, and less can be done about changing orientation than curing people of addiction.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:21:11 AM
3. The correlation doesn't surprise me and could exist for a number of reasons. Although I think a genetic predisposition exists towards homosexuality, I do think it's more of an environmental thing. Indians like curry because of culture, and we have sexual appetites strongly influenced by culture as well. Honestly a hard penis doesn't care where it gets it's release.

Child sexual abuse harms a child regardless of who commits it. It will obviously dramatically effect a person's future. Clearly strong punishments should exist for such behavior, you've shown that homosexual abuse has different effects than heterosexual abuse, I'm not convinced the effects are worse, despite being different. So punishments for different types of offenders should be equitable. It also sets up a bad precedent of treating different types of people differently. What next, if I show robberies by black people traumatized a victim more than robberies by whites, should we punish blacks more for the same crime? I think Justice requires that we ignore those differences when it comes to sentencing.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:23:20 AM
4. What do you mean by more problems? The types of problems matter here. If the problems are merely from society not catching up with a changing world yet, I say so what, and from a libertarian perspective that really appreciates the liberty of everybody, I'd say it's unjust to have a different set of rights for homosexuals as heterosexuals.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:25:06 AM
5. I've already explained my belief in this. I think just like our tastes in food, our sexual appetites are cultural as well. We can't help these tastes, so the argument as to whether it's genetic or not, is really a red herring.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:27:16 AM
6. I'm not sure what this is getting at. If you don't want your kid to experiment with their sexuality, keep them on a short leash, but don't interfere with a grownups right to do whatever they want.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:30:07 AM
7. That's absurd. Everybody can have rights. A gay person having the same rights as me, doesn't take away from my rights. Their isn't some limited pool of rights, that we have to be extremely careful in dishing out. Rights are an ideal, not a limited resource. Rights should be handed out liberally and maximized to whatever reasonable extent they can be, for all of us.
GIDHIR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:19:03 PM
"Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you post something like this. You're comparing the behavior of humans and animals? Seriously? It's like comparing apples and oranges. Animals are not homosexual. What appears to be homosexual behavior is nothing more than instincts gone wrong. It's also a evolutionary dead end. And God IS real, as you will discover one day. All will be judged. You. Me. Everyone. How that turns out is up yo each individual. Remember, when you stand before God. We warned you."

Have you ever eaten ice cream? Have you ever listened to an album all the way through? Have you ever looked out at an expansive landscape or at a fine painting or even just up in the sky for a time?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:44:42 PM

" Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation"

Oh come on! Either their sample size was ridiculously small, and thus the finding is meaningless, or this is just a fabrication. 50 percent of gay men haven't been molested.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:50:00 PM
Even if gay men are more likely to have been molested, there are many explanations that don't assume the molestation was the cause of their homosexuality. For instance, people who are openly gay (as opposed to in the closet) are probably, on average, more comfortable talking about sexual issues than heterosexuals are. That means they would be more inclined to be honest about whether they were molested (many people feel very ashamed about it).
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:51:33 PM
You can be against homosexuality (act) from a religious point of view; as am I, although I judge no individual. But, this sort of rampage with cherry-picked data is really unnecessary.

Also, how about throwing in the fact that homosexuals are a gazillion times more intelligent than your average straight guy, eh? Just for fun.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:55:18 PM
There's also a genetic explanation: I'm not saying it's true, but IF pedophiliacs are disproportionately homosexual/lesbian, and if homosexuality/lesbianism runs in families, then you would expect gay children to have a higher chance of being molested by one of their family members.
B0HICA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 5:55:26 PM
At 7/2/2015 5:50:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Even if gay men are more likely to have been molested, there are many explanations that don't assume the molestation was the cause of their homosexuality. For instance, people who are openly gay (as opposed to in the closet) are probably, on average, more comfortable talking about sexual issues than heterosexuals are. That means they would be more inclined to be honest about whether they were molested (many people feel very ashamed about it).

Oh, come on! Seriously? Sexual orientation has nothing to do with how willing someone is to reveal that they were molested. The simple fact remains that the majority of cases of child molestation are same sex. Children are impressionable, and that can't help but have a profound effect on them. Do you disagree?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 6:00:16 PM
At 7/2/2015 5:55:26 PM, B0HICA wrote:

Oh, come on! Seriously? Sexual orientation has nothing to do with how willing someone is to reveal that they were molested. The simple fact remains that the majority of cases of child molestation are same sex. Children are impressionable, and that can't help but have a profound effect on them. Do you disagree?

I never said it did. I said that OPENLY gay men are probably more likely to be open to sharing such personal information, since they have already demonstrated a willingness to. After gay men come out, I bet most are like "Wow, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" and are thus more likely to reveal such information in the future.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 7:34:11 PM

Oh, come on! Seriously? Sexual orientation has nothing to do with how willing someone is to reveal that they were molested. The simple fact remains that the majority of cases of child molestation are same sex.

From strangers, due to opportunity. When its family, its majority heterosexually pedophilial.

Children are impressionable, and that can't help but have a profound effect on them. Do you disagree?

Sure. How many heterosexual pedophilial instances do you think resulted in the child evolving to being a homosexual, though?
B0HICA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:41:18 PM
At 7/2/2015 7:34:11 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Oh, come on! Seriously? Sexual orientation has nothing to do with how willing someone is to reveal that they were molested. The simple fact remains that the majority of cases of child molestation are same sex.

From strangers, due to opportunity. When its family, its majority heterosexually pedophilial.

It doesn't make the sex any less gay. The act defines the person. Even if they claim they are straight, they have committed a homosexual act. That makes them, at the very least, Bisexual.

Children are impressionable, and that can't help but have a profound effect on them. Do you disagree?

Sure. How many heterosexual pedophilial instances do you think resulted in the child evolving to being a homosexual, though?

I would say, not many.
B0HICA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:42:23 PM
At 7/2/2015 6:00:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

I never said it did. I said that OPENLY gay men are probably more likely to be open to sharing such personal information, since they have already demonstrated a willingness to. After gay men come out, I bet most are like "Wow, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" and are thus more likely to reveal such information in the future.

Yet you have no evidence to back up that belief.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:20:42 PM
At 7/2/2015 9:41:18 PM, B0HICA wrote:
At 7/2/2015 7:34:11 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

It doesn't make the sex any less gay. The act defines the person. Even if they claim they are straight, they have committed a homosexual act. That makes them, at the very least, Bisexual.

-sigh- It also doesn't make the target any less opportune.

I would say, not many.

And you would probably be correct. Now, lets take it a step further. How many heterosexual pedophilial encounters come from strangers? What can that then tell us about the nature of pedophilial urges? What is the origin?
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:22:36 PM
At 7/2/2015 9:42:23 PM, B0HICA wrote:
At 7/2/2015 6:00:16 PM, dylancatlow wrote:

Yet you have no evidence to back up that belief.

I wasn't trying to prove it. It's just meant to undermine your assumption that
"This strongly suggests that minors can be sexualised towards homosexuality upon exposure to homosexual stimulus or homosexual abuse. "
Sharku
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 10:52:56 PM

Singapore is not a good example to use for anything pertaining to STD's. They have a high sex worker industry that often goes unregulated.

Yes gay men do have a higher rate of HIV however, the reason for this is that the intestinal tract is a delicate tissue. It is easier to tear and spread diseases spread by bodily fluids this way. Combine that with the fact that health classes teach condoms prevent pregnancy first and foremost, some gay men don't wear them, to their own detriment.

However, compared to other diseases and infections, gay men are a higher risk of carrying certain types, and straight men are a higher risk of carrying different types. This is not a value judgement but more what is physically possible.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

While we are comparing STD's, gay women are at LOWER risk of carrying HIV than a straight woman because of the nature in how it's spread. They're also more likely to carry more curable diseases because they are likely to spread curable bacterial infections that can be transmitted from contact, vs viruses that need the exchange of bodily fluids.

It's just biology's cruel joke that the person receiving the penetrative act from another man (be it gay man or straight woman) is more at risk for an STD than the penetrating counter part because they are holding the fluids transmitting the virus inside their bodies where it's easiest to infect. Therefore, it cannot be used as a value judgement for gay or straight lifestyle.

That study has already been debunked: http://www.slate.com...

Also debunked. Sexual abuse is no more common among children who grow up to identify as straight or who grow up to identify as gay.
http://www.psychiatry.org...

Also debunked.
http://www.psychiatry.org...

Does it matter if you are a product or your environment or a product of your genes? Both are valid reasons for personal development. Because of my upbringing, I learned how to swim and I love doing it. I cannot choose to suddenly be unable to swim or forget how to do it. There is nothing wrong with my ability to swim, or my preference to do so instead of abstaining from the swimming pool.

Drug use is higher among people who are rejected from their families and often kicked out on the streets? You don't say.

No rights have been infringed upon. If you are against gay marriage, you have the right to not marry the same gender. The children myth has been debunked, so it doesn't infringe on their rights either.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 2:58:50 AM
I am also nucular sintist i have kool facts for u 2day bohicker

1. Religious people go to hell for sneezing, since when you sneeze the devil takes over your body for a second. It means you are not pious enough.

2. Evolution is fake since monkeys have d-cks.

3. If a dog has a small patch of grey hair on it's left ear, then you must sacrifice it to Cthulu.

4. It's been sintificlay proven that giving money to Atheists gets you a cooler flat in Heaven.

5. It's also been proven that Homosexuals are nicer people than Heterosexuals and especially religious Heterosexuals.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 8:54:15 AM

" the majority of cases of child molestation are same sex"

Can you cite a reputable source for that claim?