Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Please help a old head out....kik!?!?!

jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 9:55:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I just say something in the debate.org forum that is baffling to an old head like me. Do young people really exchange nude photos of each other on apps like kick or kik.....whatever?

The thread has been deleted but it was a very new user asking any Guys to kick her or something. Any help?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Sharku
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:02:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Kik is a texting app that is limited to the app and doesn't register in your actual texts. Aka: Where their parents are checking.

All texting apps can send nude photos.

I would say the biggest offender for nude photos is snapchat.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:05:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:02:43 PM, Sharku wrote:
Kik is a texting app that is limited to the app and doesn't register in your actual texts. Aka: Where their parents are checking.

All texting apps can send nude photos.

I would say the biggest offender for nude photos is snapchat.

So it's a common?
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Sharku
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:09:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:05:40 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:02:43 PM, Sharku wrote:
Kik is a texting app that is limited to the app and doesn't register in your actual texts. Aka: Where their parents are checking.

All texting apps can send nude photos.

I would say the biggest offender for nude photos is snapchat.

So it's a common?

I'd say it's more common than you think, and less common than you think. If that makes sense. It happens, but probably not at the rate you're thinking.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:13:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:09:11 PM, Sharku wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:05:40 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:02:43 PM, Sharku wrote:
Kik is a texting app that is limited to the app and doesn't register in your actual texts. Aka: Where their parents are checking.

All texting apps can send nude photos.

I would say the biggest offender for nude photos is snapchat.

So it's a common?

I'd say it's more common than you think, and less common than you think. If that makes sense. It happens, but probably not at the rate you're thinking.

I think I get what your saying. Not that I agree with it, but two people that are involved sending each other pictures is one thing.

But the way the person posted it a minute ago seemed extremely desperate for attention. Not that I'm berating the person for doing it, but more society for coming to this level of disconnect and serious self worth issues.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:48:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:13:07 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:09:11 PM, Sharku wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:05:40 PM, jharry wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:02:43 PM, Sharku wrote:
Kik is a texting app that is limited to the app and doesn't register in your actual texts. Aka: Where their parents are checking.

All texting apps can send nude photos.

I would say the biggest offender for nude photos is snapchat.

So it's a common?

I'd say it's more common than you think, and less common than you think. If that makes sense. It happens, but probably not at the rate you're thinking.

I think I get what your saying. Not that I agree with it, but two people that are involved sending each other pictures is one thing.

But the way the person posted it a minute ago seemed extremely desperate for attention. Not that I'm berating the person for doing it, but more society for coming to this level of disconnect and serious self worth issues.

Desperate for attention. Hm, this last paragraph here has a lot of exploration to it. I personally think that its removal of immediate consequence and positive attention deficit that are the roots. There is a lot people come to depend on their devices for, but don't realize their devices aren't going to provide.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...