Total Posts:80|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Denver airport Conspiracy

kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 11:06:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was doing a little reading this morning. I started out reading an article about Fidel Castro on Yahoo. Castro talked about some organization called the Bilderberg Group, which is said to be a form of World government. He gave an author by the name of Daniel Estulin.

Estulin's work, "The Secrets of the Bilderberg Club," argues that the international group largely runs the world. It has held a secretive annual forum of prominent politicians, thinkers and businessmen since it was founded in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in Holland.

I searched You Tube, and discovered a documentary that was done by former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura regarding the construction of several underground cities that are being erected for the day of December 21,2012.

For those of you who know the significance of this date, you will recall that it has to do with the ancient Mayan prophecy that their will be a catastrophic event that will change the world. I also read how there will be massive solar flares that will be emmitted by the sun, which will be the cause of this event.

Ventura talks about how there are several former missle silos that are being constructed into underground condominiums that are for a "select few" in the event of such a disaster.

I try not to follow too many superstitious views, but some points they made were worth listening to. Such as the Denver International Airport having 81 square miles of real estate, an underground railway, huge amounts of construction going on tin the middle of nowhere,a few murals that are in the airport that have hidden menaing pertaining to a mass genocide also the airport is at least 50 miles from Denver, and that Denver already had a functional Airport, so why would they need another one....

I was interested in knowing if anyone has heard of this, and what are your thoughts on this subject?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 11:29:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

I'm guessing it's gonna be more a combination of the two.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:23:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

they are topics wee deal with in the world, besides if I thought like most of the clones on here there would be no diversity....lol
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:24:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 11:29:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

I'm guessing it's gonna be more a combination of the two.

There are froms of racism involved in this conspiracy theory here. The elites get to use the bunkers, and the common men get to fend for themsleves.

How's that for your link of the two?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:34:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
All of this is true except for the 2012 stuff. The Mayans didn't predict a catastrophic event. They precisely calculated that 2012 would be the end of a 25,000 year cycle and the beginning of a new age. It was a day of celebration, not doom.

But yes, the Denver Airport has murals of New World Order genocide and does have large deep underground facilities that look like they could be use for mass extermination like concentration camps.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:36:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 11:06:26 AM, kelly224 wrote:
I was doing a little reading this morning. I started out reading an article about Fidel Castro on Yahoo. Castro talked about some organization called the Bilderberg Group, which is said to be a form of World government. He gave an author by the name of Daniel Estulin.

Estulin's work, "The Secrets of the Bilderberg Club," argues that the international group largely runs the world. It has held a secretive annual forum of prominent politicians, thinkers and businessmen since it was founded in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in Holland.

I searched You Tube, and discovered a documentary that was done by former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura regarding the construction of several underground cities that are being erected for the day of December 21,2012.

For those of you who know the significance of this date, you will recall that it has to do with the ancient Mayan prophecy that their will be a catastrophic event that will change the world. I also read how there will be massive solar flares that will be emitted by the sun, which will be the cause of this event.

Ventura talks about how there are several former missile silos that are being constructed into underground condominiums that are for a "select few" in the event of such a disaster.

I try not to follow too many superstitious views, but some points they made were worth listening to. Such as the Denver International Airport having 81 square miles of real estate, an underground railway, huge amounts of construction going on tin the middle of nowhere,a few murals that are in the airport that have hidden meaning pertaining to a mass genocide also the airport is at least 50 miles from Denver, and that Denver already had a functional Airport, so why would they need another one....

I was interested in knowing if anyone has heard of this, and what are your thoughts on this subject?

I suspect there will be little interest in this topic, because most people dispel any hint of conspiracy theories, merely for the sake of keeping illusions alive.

Seldom do people see writing on walls. I'm not defending, nor am I rejecting this story, but all too often in life we disregard things as minuscule, and irrelevant until tragedy strikes at our doorsteps.

I sometimes read the responses posted on here, at least the ones that are not verbally bashing people. I see that alot of pertinent information goes through in the threads, but one thing I see is a lack of general knowledge from SOME.

Lots of quotes, and copied and pasted jargon that has little to zero original thought. I'm not discrediting anyone, but I do see how certain folks on here want an audience, and just expose themselves for the fragile ego they have.

My theory will surely prove true, just watch who comments, and what they have to say.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:36:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:24:21 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:29:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

I'm guessing it's gonna be more a combination of the two.

There are froms of racism involved in this conspiracy theory here. The elites get to use the bunkers, and the common men get to fend for themsleves.

That's not a form of racism. That's a battle between classes, not race.

The Global conspiracy has nothing to do with race. Look at Obama.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:38:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:34:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
All of this is true except for the 2012 stuff. The Mayans didn't predict a catastrophic event. They precisely calculated that 2012 would be the end of a 25,000 year cycle and the beginning of a new age. It was a day of celebration, not doom.

But yes, the Denver Airport has murals of New World Order genocide and does have large deep underground facilities that look like they could be use for mass extermination like concentration camps.

Thanks, my facts were off a little. I know little about the Mayan prophesy, just heard bits and pieces of it. I do know I've heard of the 2012 thing before again.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:38:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:36:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:24:21 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:29:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

I'm guessing it's gonna be more a combination of the two.

There are froms of racism involved in this conspiracy theory here. The elites get to use the bunkers, and the common men get to fend for themsleves.

That's not a form of racism. That's a battle between classes, not race.

The Global conspiracy has nothing to do with race. Look at Obama.

I know they have nothing to do with race, I was being sarcastic.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:40:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:36:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:24:21 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:29:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

I'm guessing it's gonna be more a combination of the two.

There are froms of racism involved in this conspiracy theory here. The elites get to use the bunkers, and the common men get to fend for themsleves.

That's not a form of racism. That's a battle between classes, not race.

The Global conspiracy has nothing to do with race. Look at Obama.

They also said something about Obama being put into power to create a smoke screen.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:42:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

81 miles of square footage? Airports need expansion, but how do you explain an airport having 81 miles of real estate?
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:45:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

The average person dismisses tings until it slaps all the heck outta them. Take for example how the intelligence agencies ignored the warning of 9/11? They had repeated warnings of men flying airplanes into buildings.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:47:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:45:00 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

The average person dismisses tings until it slaps all the heck outta them. Take for example how the intelligence agencies ignored the warning of 9/11? They had repeated warnings of men flying airplanes into buildings.

There had been thousands of terrorist threats for years... Anyways, the idea that a catastrophic event will happen simply because a calendar ends is absurd.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:58:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:24:21 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:29:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

I'm guessing it's gonna be more a combination of the two.

There are froms of racism involved in this conspiracy theory here. The elites get to use the bunkers, and the common men get to fend for themsleves.

How's that for your link of the two?

I knew it! :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 12:59:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:38:50 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:36:49 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:24:21 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:29:44 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:23:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So you have moved on from racism to conspiracies?

I'm guessing it's gonna be more a combination of the two.

There are froms of racism involved in this conspiracy theory here. The elites get to use the bunkers, and the common men get to fend for themsleves.

That's not a form of racism. That's a battle between classes, not race.

The Global conspiracy has nothing to do with race. Look at Obama.

I know they have nothing to do with race, I was being sarcastic.

dammit..
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:15:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:47:22 PM, annhasle wrote:
Anyways, the idea that a catastrophic event will happen simply because a calendar ends is absurd.

Nobody claims that, unless you heard disinformation concerning the Mayans.

People claim that for astronomical reasons that are predicted by the calendar. For example, galactic alignment, solar cycles, and other stuff. The calendar predicts galactic alignment, but it doesn't say it will be catastrophic, but rather a peak and dawn of a new age.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:20:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 1:15:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:47:22 PM, annhasle wrote:
Anyways, the idea that a catastrophic event will happen simply because a calendar ends is absurd.

Nobody claims that, unless you heard disinformation concerning the Mayans.

That seems to be the general rumor within at least my city that the world will end. Not many actually know what will happen, hence me saying it's "absurd". I know that it won't end.

People claim that for astronomical reasons that are predicted by the calendar. For example, galactic alignment, solar cycles, and other stuff. The calendar predicts galactic alignment, but it doesn't say it will be catastrophic, but rather a peak and dawn of a new age.

And that "peak or dawn of a new age" is being turned around to mean "a dawn of a new age, without man." I find it hard to believe that the Mayans were even able to predict galactic alignment. I know that they were extremely intelligent people... but that also sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Why can't it just be that a calendar ended, and now a new one starts? Why does something big have to happen?
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:28:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:42:17 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

81 miles of square footage? Airports need expansion, but how do you explain an airport having 81 miles of real estate?

"In addition, before hitting the 60 million passenger volume trigger, the airport is planning on constructing an additional runway, 20+ new gates on the existing concourses, two additional International Gates as well as improvements to the baggage system and passenger train." - http://en.wikipedia.org...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:40:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 1:28:39 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:42:17 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

81 miles of square footage? Airports need expansion, but how do you explain an airport having 81 miles of real estate?

"In addition, before hitting the 60 million passenger volume trigger, the airport is planning on constructing an additional runway, 20+ new gates on the existing concourses, two additional International Gates as well as improvements to the baggage system and passenger train." - http://en.wikipedia.org...

Go to Google images and type "Denver airport murals"
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:41:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 11:06:26 AM, kelly224 wrote:
I was doing a little reading this morning. I started out reading an article about Fidel Castro on Yahoo. Castro talked about some organization called the Bilderberg Group, which is said to be a form of World government. He gave an author by the name of Daniel Estulin.

Estulin's work, "The Secrets of the Bilderberg Club," argues that the international group largely runs the world. It has held a secretive annual forum of prominent politicians, thinkers and businessmen since it was founded in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in Holland.

I searched You Tube, and discovered a documentary that was done by former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura regarding the construction of several underground cities that are being erected for the day of December 21,2012.

This is where I stopped reading...
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:49:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 1:41:36 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 8/19/2010 11:06:26 AM, kelly224 wrote:
I was doing a little reading this morning. I started out reading an article about Fidel Castro on Yahoo. Castro talked about some organization called the Bilderberg Group, which is said to be a form of World government. He gave an author by the name of Daniel Estulin.

Estulin's work, "The Secrets of the Bilderberg Club," argues that the international group largely runs the world. It has held a secretive annual forum of prominent politicians, thinkers and businessmen since it was founded in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in Holland.

I searched You Tube, and discovered a documentary that was done by former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura regarding the construction of several underground cities that are being erected for the day of December 21,2012.

This is where I stopped reading...

and the significance of your post?
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:51:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 1:20:03 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 8/19/2010 1:15:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:47:22 PM, annhasle wrote:
Anyways, the idea that a catastrophic event will happen simply because a calendar ends is absurd.

Nobody claims that, unless you heard disinformation concerning the Mayans.

That seems to be the general rumor within at least my city that the world will end. Not many actually know what will happen, hence me saying it's "absurd". I know that it won't end.

You DO know it won't end? As I said earlier, i am not defending this issuem just wanted to hear some opinions.

People claim that for astronomical reasons that are predicted by the calendar. For example, galactic alignment, solar cycles, and other stuff. The calendar predicts galactic alignment, but it doesn't say it will be catastrophic, but rather a peak and dawn of a new age.

And that "peak or dawn of a new age" is being turned around to mean "a dawn of a new age, without man." I find it hard to believe that the Mayans were even able to predict galactic alignment. I know that they were extremely intelligent people... but that also sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Why can't it just be that a calendar ended, and now a new one starts? Why does something big have to happen?
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:53:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:47:22 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:45:00 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

The average person dismisses tings until it slaps all the heck outta them. Take for example how the intelligence agencies ignored the warning of 9/11? They had repeated warnings of men flying airplanes into buildings.

There had been thousands of terrorist threats for years... Anyways, the idea that a catastrophic event will happen simply because a calendar ends is absurd.

Absurdity is only a notion inside the mind of an individual. Few can wrap there mind around things bigger than the scope of what they are used to experiencing personally.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 1:54:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

Tell me another airport that has 81 square miles in the world?
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 2:06:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 1:54:27 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

Tell me another airport that has 81 square miles in the world?

http://en.wikipedia.org...
This one.

Denver International Airport has the largest amount of land for an airport in North America fyi.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 2:09:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/19/2010 2:06:06 PM, Nags wrote:
At 8/19/2010 1:54:27 PM, kelly224 wrote:
At 8/19/2010 12:37:57 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Right, because an airport has absolutely no need whatsoever for expansion.

Tell me another airport that has 81 square miles in the world?

http://en.wikipedia.org...
This one.

Denver International Airport has the largest amount of land for an airport in North America fyi.

and your point being?...How does that equate to answering the question? It is the largest with bunkers and tunnels, and a railway system. The airport is 50 semi miles from Denver.
kelly224
Posts: 952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2010 2:15:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The highest form of ignorance, which I see on this site alot is people rejecting something they nothing about. I figure thats how some people keep their lives together.