Jump to topic:

My account

Im_always_right
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 1:14:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Which account should I keep which should I close?

This account got taken away about a year ago, I recently snuck around and got it back. Should I deactivate this one, or the one I have been using? I'm in a few debates with that one so if it goes it will be a few days.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 10:32:26 AM
At 8/22/2010 1:14:59 AM, Im_always_right wrote:

This account got taken away about a year ago, I recently snuck around and got it back. Should I deactivate this one, or the one I have been using? I'm in a few debates with that one so if it goes it will be a few days.

I remember I'm Always Right from back in the day...who are you now?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 10:36:54 AM
At 8/27/2010 10:32:26 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Lol me. I miss those days kinda. Except my parents knew me and watched my every move under that account...
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 10:40:42 AM
At 8/27/2010 10:36:54 AM, lovelife wrote:

Lol me. I miss those days kinda. Except my parents knew me and watched my every move under that account...

Blimey! You've been a member for a long time...your total number of posts (for both accounts) must be huge by now...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 10:45:49 AM
At 8/27/2010 10:40:42 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/27/2010 10:36:54 AM, lovelife wrote:

Blimey! You've been a member for a long time...your total number of posts (for both accounts) must be huge by now...

Lmao maybe bigger than panda's ;)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 11:07:51 AM
I don't want to start a new topic for this question, but talking about accounts...

On the personal home page there is a box entitled "Account Notifications". Mine is empty. What normally goes in there?

Sorry, stupid question for someone who has been a member for so long, I know, but I've been away for a while and I just can't remember.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 11:11:00 AM
At 8/27/2010 11:07:51 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I don't want to start a new topic for this question, but talking about accounts...

On the personal home page there is a box entitled "Account Notifications". Mine is empty. What normally goes in there?

Sorry, stupid question for someone who has been a member for so long, I know, but I've been away for a while and I just can't remember.

If someone posts a comment on your profile, or you've entered into a debate, or accepted a friend request, it tells you that you've done these things.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 11:11:01 AM

Its the one on the bottom right? Its like if someone aadds you as a friend or comments on your profile. If its the one on top its mostly for if you have a debate to respond to.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 11:23:51 AM
At 8/27/2010 11:11:01 AM, lovelife wrote:

Its the one on the bottom right? Its like if someone aadds you as a friend or comments on your profile. If its the one on top its mostly for if you have a debate to respond to.

Thanks LL. Actually, it's the one on the bottom left here in England - we drive on the left side of the road so I suppose something similar exists for Internet users!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 11:25:34 AM

Things like confirm your account, debates due, friend requests pending?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 11:26:29 AM
At 8/27/2010 11:25:34 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Things like confirm your account, debates due, friend requests pending?

Oh wait not that goes above it, I have no idea.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2010 11:28:05 AM
At 8/27/2010 11:23:51 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 8/27/2010 11:11:01 AM, lovelife wrote:

Thanks LL. Actually, it's the one on the bottom left here in England - we drive on the left side of the road so I suppose something similar exists for Internet users!

Lol its left here too. I was just being dyslexic or something lmao.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2010 6:21:45 PM
At 8/28/2010 4:59:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Wait...you were multi-accounting?

No I was not. I've been through this many times. My account got stolen, I got my email I used for it back, had the password emailed to me, and now I'm trying to get all the accounts I had on other sites back up because I hate having to use second rate accounts, such as this.

I wasn't sure if I should keep this one or deactivate it or deactivate my old one so it doesn't waste space anymore. INH likes this one better I had debates going on so I got rid of the old.
I do kinda miss it tho, but whatever I'm more comfortable with this one now tho I much prefer original most of the time. It was hard for me to choose but I did because multi-accounting is against the TOS, and I respect TOS.