Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Women developing claws in reproductive areas?

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 7:19:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Would women developing claws/teeth in their reproductive areas be an evolutionary advantage to humanity? I can see some Pros and Cons. Some of the features would be:

- The teeth/claws would be a voluntary muscle that the woman in question can clench or unclench at any time and would be arranged in a circular fashion.
- The material would be as sharp as a blade and of similar consistency to the teeth or claws of carnivores.
- There would be two of them, one located in the anterior reproductive area and another in the posterior excretory area - this protects them from assault from both sides.
- The speed of the blades would be fairly instantaneous similar to the speed at which a human can bite with a similar degree of control.
- The force of the of claw "bite" would be around 1300 PSI which is similar to the force of the bite of a silverback gorilla. This would slice the male reproductive organ with ease.

Pros:

1) Reduces sexually-based assault and rapes. If the human female has the ability to slice out the male reproductive organ if they choose to, males will be a lot more careful about whom they have intercourse with.
2) As a consequence of #1, the female will have better leverage for equality in society and can freely roam around at night without worrying about being assaulted.
3) The only reproductive acts that would be prevented are co-ercive acts.

Cons:

1) Males might be less willing to have intercourse fearing for their safety. However, a female who intentionally says yes to intercourse only to slice off the male organ would be subject to prosecution for sexually-based assault so there is not as much incentive to do this.
2) Females who are drunk or otherwise incapacitated might find it difficult to use a voluntary organ. This can easily be addressed by having the claws be closed by default and only opening when a female willingly opens them up for a specific encounter. The default position of the muscles would be closed and they need to be voluntarily opened and kept open for the duration of the encounter.

People who suggest that this will greatly reduce intercourse are just wrong. Women have teeth in their mouth and can bite a man's reproductive organ but oral sexual intercourse is fairly common even with the risk. There essentially being teeth in other places won't prevent intercourse. That's a risk men will take just as they take the risk when they insert their reproductive organ in a woman's mouth.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 2:58:29 AM
At 8/4/2015 2:31:03 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Not sure what that has to do with the topic at hand. No serious replies?

Japan has a festival of the Iron Penis, which defeated the man eating vagina or something like that, hence my question.

I don't see this as a good thing, since it may prevent vaginal rape, but there are plenty of other ways to violate women. Also, a major Con that you fail to mention is cases where the organ activates, which is assault on the male, which then becomes a he said she said scenario just as we have now, except, given the loss of the male sexual organ, a civil suit is also going to happen.
So, the way I see it, there are not really any Pros, and there are many cons. I also don't see why preventing rape gives women more leverage in society, it seems unrelated.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 4:14:03 AM

Black people do most of the raping and this would cut down on how much sex they have, that's what my reply has to do with the topic. I was showing how claws shouldn't be put on a female vagina because of that.

It's SJW month, so I'm calling out racism when I see it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 4:32:43 AM
At 8/4/2015 4:14:03 AM, Wylted wrote:

Black people do most of the raping and this would cut down on how much sex they have, that's what my reply has to do with the topic. I was showing how claws shouldn't be put on a female vagina because of that.

It's SJW month, so I'm calling out racism when I see it.

I have no reason to believe black people rape more than other ethnic groups. If statistics show that, then it is a co-incidence.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 11:46:06 AM
This is rape! You are raping men! Stop oppressing males!

Anyways, I see assailants inventing tools for the purpose of clipping away the claws. Furthermore, it would undermine mutual trust in a relationship; the oral analogy isn't accurate as the primary purpose of teeth is chewing down food, but the V-claws thing's primary purpose is to chew down D's.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:34:48 PM
At 8/3/2015 7:19:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Would women developing claws/teeth in their reproductive areas be an evolutionary advantage to humanity? I can see some Pros and Cons. Some of the features would be:

- The teeth/claws would be a voluntary muscle that the woman in question can clench or unclench at any time and would be arranged in a circular fashion.
- The material would be as sharp as a blade and of similar consistency to the teeth or claws of carnivores.
- There would be two of them, one located in the anterior reproductive area and another in the posterior excretory area - this protects them from assault from both sides.
- The speed of the blades would be fairly instantaneous similar to the speed at which a human can bite with a similar degree of control.
- The force of the of claw "bite" would be around 1300 PSI which is similar to the force of the bite of a silverback gorilla. This would slice the male reproductive organ with ease.

Pros:

1) Reduces sexually-based assault and rapes. If the human female has the ability to slice out the male reproductive organ if they choose to, males will be a lot more careful about whom they have intercourse with.
2) As a consequence of #1, the female will have better leverage for equality in society and can freely roam around at night without worrying about being assaulted.

Cons:

1) Males might be less willing to have intercourse fearing for their safety. However, a female who intentionally says yes to intercourse only to slice off the male organ would be subject to prosecution for sexually-based assault so there is not as much incentive to do this.
2) Females who are drunk or otherwise incapacitated might find it difficult to use a voluntary organ. This can easily be addressed by having the claws be closed by default and only opening when a female willingly opens them up for a specific encounter. The default position of the muscles would be closed and they need to be voluntarily opened and kept open for the duration of the encounter.

People who suggest that this will greatly reduce intercourse are just wrong. Women have teeth in their mouth and can bite a man's reproductive organ but oral sexual intercourse is fairly common even with the risk. There essentially being teeth in other places won't prevent intercourse. That's a risk men will take just as they take the risk when they insert their reproductive organ in a woman's mouth.

That would be great, much more guys turning gay. Come to the darkside, we have teeth free butts.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:48:18 PM
At 8/3/2015 7:19:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Pros:

Cons:

Men developing a knife blade in reproductive areas
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers