Jump to topic:

Tolerance " sick and tired of it!

Arthur2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 10:16:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tolerance as a bedrock of western democracy is a fatal error IMHO. It is mostly perceived as weakeness and freedom to do everything you want. In post communist countries they are nit so much used to tolerance and I think this is rather healthy for them. Here

I saw hoe Ukrainian Pravy Sektor nationalists were fighting local LGBT activist during gay parade in the capital city of Kiev. I wish we had same attitude to LGBT in Old Europe.
JMcKinley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2015 1:07:10 PM
At 8/20/2015 10:16:02 AM, Arthur2 wrote:
Tolerance as a bedrock of western democracy is a fatal error IMHO. It is mostly perceived as weakeness and freedom to do everything you want. In post communist countries they are nit so much used to tolerance and I think this is rather healthy for them. Here

I saw hoe Ukrainian Pravy Sektor nationalists were fighting local LGBT activist during gay parade in the capital city of Kiev. I wish we had same attitude to LGBT in Old Europe.

Troll maybe?
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2015 4:23:16 PM

Well then, you shouldn't expect any tolerance from others either!!!!
anonymouse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 2:26:40 AM

Too autistic; didn't care
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 9:54:13 AM

Someone kill this bewch
Lee308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 1:40:53 AM
I can be tolerant of anything, EXCEPT EBT cards, and illegal's, I'm forced at gun point to pay for both!
DisKamper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 6:12:58 AM
At 8/27/2015 1:40:53 AM, Lee308 wrote:
I can be tolerant of anything, EXCEPT EBT cards, and illegal's, I'm forced at gun point to pay for both!

Not to mention freeways, F-22s, aircraft carriers, other peoples' educations, other peoples' health, banks, airport security and space telescopes.
Lee308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 11:15:40 PM
At 8/27/2015 6:12:58 AM, DisKamper wrote:
At 8/27/2015 1:40:53 AM, Lee308 wrote:

Not to mention freeways, F-22s, aircraft carriers, other peoples' educations, other peoples' health, banks, airport security and space telescopes.

I thought I answered this, but since its gone, lets just say we agree.
I'm not sure of what gets censored here yet.
Heterodox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 7:37:29 AM

Bit confused, not really sure what this is about.

Tolerance doesn't mean agreement.
Tolerance doesn't mean acceptance.
It means you can agree to disagree without shooting each other.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2015 1:11:30 PM

Tolerance means "not actively resisting" not "willful acceptance." Tolerance of others is necessary for society to function.

If you think that Russia's attitude towards, for example, gay people, is "healthy" then you need to reevaluate your understanding of how this world works.

You're pretty much a vile human being.
Tsar of DDO