Jump to topic:

Intelligence of East Indians

Gingeral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 7:08:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is generally accepted that the different races (black, white, asian) have different IQ's and abilities based upon their genetics on average. I was wondering why are East Indians commonly excluded from science on races? Are East Indians considered their own race or grouped into a different race? Are East Indians intelligent in your opinion? I met an east indian for the first time a few years ago and he seemed to be smart but very poor in common sense.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 11:51:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/3/2015 7:08:35 PM, Gingeral wrote:
It is generally accepted that the different races (black, white, asian) have different IQ's and abilities based upon their genetics on average. I was wondering why are East Indians commonly excluded from science on races? Are East Indians considered their own race or grouped into a different race? Are East Indians intelligent in your opinion? I met an east indian for the first time a few years ago and he seemed to be smart but very poor in common sense.

According to scientific research, the IQ differences between races are more due to socioeconomic status and quality of life than anything else. For example, african americans have lower average IQ since they are usually of low socioeconomic status, while white people are obviously richer.

Socioeconomic status can and does affect IQ. For example, high blood lead content, iodine deficiency, and general nutritional imbalance or deficiencies can be caused by poverty.

This shows that race appears to be correlated with IQ due to socioeconomic status, rather than anything genetic.

Therefore, any difference between the intelligence of East Indians and everyone else will get smaller over time due to people becoming more equal.
:) nac