Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

The end of woman being competative in sports

sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 3:11:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Genetically all man, or physically? If the source of the testosterone is gone, and hormone therapy has taken root... the field sort of gets leveled.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 10:03:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 3:11:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...


Genetically all man, or physically? If the source of the testosterone is gone, and hormone therapy has taken root... the field sort of gets leveled.

Ya sure it does.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 10:07:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 10:03:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2015 3:11:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...


Genetically all man, or physically? If the source of the testosterone is gone, and hormone therapy has taken root... the field sort of gets leveled.

Ya sure it does.

You sort of replied to the opinion, not the question.

Let me isolate it for you.

"Genetically all man, or physically?"

This question politely asks if the subject in question has been castrated, the subsequent "male" physical identifiers removed, and a some variety of space in void of the male genitalia has been the substitute. Was that a "yes" or a "no" with response to the -question- involved?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 10:09:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 10:07:06 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 10:03:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2015 3:11:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...


Genetically all man, or physically? If the source of the testosterone is gone, and hormone therapy has taken root... the field sort of gets leveled.

Ya sure it does.


You sort of replied to the opinion, not the question.

Let me isolate it for you.

"Genetically all man, or physically?"

This question politely asks if the subject in question has been castrated, the subsequent "male" physical identifiers removed, and a some variety of space in void of the male genitalia has been the substitute. Was that a "yes" or a "no" with response to the -question- involved?

What ever. Changing your sex doesn't make you any less the sex you were born as. You go ahead and think that though.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 10:33:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 10:09:24 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2015 10:07:06 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 10:03:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2015 3:11:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...


Genetically all man, or physically? If the source of the testosterone is gone, and hormone therapy has taken root... the field sort of gets leveled.

Ya sure it does.


You sort of replied to the opinion, not the question.

Let me isolate it for you.

"Genetically all man, or physically?"

This question politely asks if the subject in question has been castrated, the subsequent "male" physical identifiers removed, and a some variety of space in void of the male genitalia has been the substitute. Was that a "yes" or a "no" with response to the -question- involved?

What ever. Changing your sex doesn't make you any less the sex you were born as. You go ahead and think that though.

Sure. By definition it does. If I was born with male parts, and later in life removed the male parts, and substituted the female hormone that I would have gotten were I born female rather than male, that makes me something wholly different than a male at the same age.

Now that I am done thinking that through, would you be so kind as to explain to me what makes a male at age 25 if he had his testes and penis removed at age 15?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 10:44:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 10:09:24 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2015 10:07:06 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 10:03:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/13/2015 3:11:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...


Genetically all man, or physically? If the source of the testosterone is gone, and hormone therapy has taken root... the field sort of gets leveled.

Ya sure it does.


You sort of replied to the opinion, not the question.

Let me isolate it for you.

"Genetically all man, or physically?"

This question politely asks if the subject in question has been castrated, the subsequent "male" physical identifiers removed, and a some variety of space in void of the male genitalia has been the substitute. Was that a "yes" or a "no" with response to the -question- involved?

What ever. Changing your sex doesn't make you any less the sex you were born as. You go ahead and think that though.

You would be surprised as to how quick it really does. I am sure you can agree that the "power plant" in terms of male muscle mass depends on something that produces testosterone, even if in limited degrees. Beyond a baseline.

"Changing" doesn't immediately mean "results" or "typifies as". Especially if you were already reaching the peak performance of masculine ability before switching.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:30:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

That's fvcked up, but I like how Rhonda Rousey is taking a stand and refusing to fight any men, transgendered or not. I'm glad she isn't letting her ego do the talking. There is a reason why many sports are separated on gender lines, and we should respect those reasons. Why even have professional female sports if a failed male athlete can get gender reassignment surgery and dominate in female sports, and athletes are extremely competitive, don't think they won't do everything in their power to win a gold medal or be the top athlete in a sport. This is why steroids are banned.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:36:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 3:11:12 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...


Genetically all man, or physically? If the source of the testosterone is gone, and hormone therapy has taken root... the field sort of gets leveled.

Even with sex reassignment surgery, men just put on muscle easier, have thicker bone mass and a few intangibles like grip strength. I'm all for treating transgendered people equally, but not in athletics where they have an unfair advantage. Let them play on men's teams.

Who was that one transfendered femal who dominated in women's tennis even in her late 40s. I mean she played like a man, crushing everyone who stepped in front of her, and being ten years older than everyone, still had the most powerful stroke around.

I can't remember her name, but she was a beast, and I think the experiment was good, because it taught us something. A female who is evolved completely different than a male who evolved into a killing machine is different, and it's not merely hormone levels.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 3:24:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

about damn time, feminists have said for decades that women can do anything a man can do. now it's time for women to step up and prove they can, or show how physically inferior they really are.
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 9:15:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/14/2015 3:24:53 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

about damn time, feminists have said for decades that women can do anything a man can do. now it's time for women to step up and prove they can, or show how physically inferior they really are.

Yep that about sums it up. Be careful what you protest for, You might get it. Well the feminists got what they wanted and I don't want to hear one word about it being unfair. Why you say? Because they will never admit they were wrong.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
JernHenrik
Posts: 65
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2015 10:11:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/13/2015 12:21:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well it seems the PC gender police have decided that men who change their sex to some hideous looking joke of a woman can now compete with woman is sports. These men still genetically all man and just as strong will of course win 99% of the time because (Now hold onto your brains so they don't explode out of your heads) Men are stronger than woman, Enter Fallen Fox, A transgender fighting woman in MMA. He just recently broke a woman's orbital socket in his last manly fight with a woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

I don't care if women compete in sports. But they certainly shouldn't fight in wars