Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Age & Censorship?

InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:02:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
This stems from another conversation where I was called a "Moral Nazi" for stating that an 8 year old shouldn't view youtube alone due to some of the content on there being age inappropriate and also my 11 year old half-brother not being allowed to view youtube alone.

Anyway, should certain things containing mature content be kept away from young children? I want to hear DDO's views on this! I personally have a problem with it as it could encourage them to get involved in things such as drugs and sex from a younger age. This is especially a problem, considering they're young and vulnerable.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:10:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Censorship is dumb and counter-productive and should be abolished.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:19:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:10:52 PM, lovelife wrote:
Censorship is dumb and counter-productive and should be abolished.

So you would allow an 8 year old to watch blood & gore or porn?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:20:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:19:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/16/2010 6:10:52 PM, lovelife wrote:
Censorship is dumb and counter-productive and should be abolished.

So you would allow an 8 year old to watch blood & gore or porn?

Sure. I wouldn't show it to them, but if they saw it I wouldn't be all mad I wouldn't try to hide it or lie. <My bf started watching porn when he was 8 btw lmao>
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:28:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:20:48 PM, lovelife wrote:

Sure. I wouldn't show it to them, but if they saw it I wouldn't be all mad I wouldn't try to hide it or lie. <My bf started watching porn when he was 8 btw lmao>

Exactly, because an 8 year old doesn't need to be seeing that stuff.

Btw, this thread isn't about state censorship of such things, but whether or not young children should be about to see that stuff.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:28:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:28:21 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Exactly, because an 8 year old doesn't need to be seeing that stuff.

Btw, this thread isn't about state censorship of such things, but whether or not young children should be about to see that stuff.

*be able
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:34:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:28:21 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/16/2010 6:20:48 PM, lovelife wrote:

Sure. I wouldn't show it to them, but if they saw it I wouldn't be all mad I wouldn't try to hide it or lie. <My bf started watching porn when he was 8 btw lmao>

Exactly, because an 8 year old doesn't need to be seeing that stuff.

Btw, this thread isn't about state censorship of such things, but whether or not young children should be about to see that stuff.

I wouldn't show it to anyone. But wouldn't fight if they saw it. The more of a taboo tu make something the more the people are going to become obsessed with it. Which is why I think clothing laws are dumb too. If people see naked people all the time, they wouldn't be nearly as obsessed with it.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 6:58:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
two things-

first of all, knowledge that drugs exist or that sex exists or whatever does not all of a sudden motivate people to go out and try those things absent any other circumstances. only the glorification of drug use or promiscuous sex is likely to prompt a child to engage in these behaviors and only if they are past a certain developmental level (i doubt an 8 year old would give a f*ck about sex one way or the other :P). so rather than shielding them from that information, why not provide them with counter information (if they seem curious about/interesting in such undesirable things) and let them learn for themselves. will they make some mistakes? probably... but not everyone who does a lot of drugs or has sexual encounters they later regret ruins their life. in fact i would hazard a guess that very few people actually ruin their lives irrevocably from such actions. and by balancing what they hear/read with the possible negative side effects, they may well think twice before doing anything too ridiculous. i don't understand why ignorance is preferred regarding topics that would make for uncomfortable discussions as if it is better for the kid. if anything, its better for the parent because it spares them the effort of having to explain something they don't want to talk about.

secondly, the harder you try to keep something off limits to a child, the more they will want it. basic pop psych, sure, but i think there is some truth to it. i've observed it in my siblings especially. kids notice things. if they notice you trying to keep something secret from them,

overall it seems like this kind of censorship is a major cop out on the part of parents and leaves the kids defenseless when the parents sheltering efforts inevitably fail.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 7:15:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:58:07 PM, belle wrote:
two things-

first of all, knowledge that drugs exist or that sex exists or whatever does not all of a sudden motivate people to go out and try those things absent any other circumstances. only the glorification of drug use or promiscuous sex is likely to prompt a child to engage in these behaviors and only if they are past a certain developmental level (i doubt an 8 year old would give a f*ck about sex one way or the other :P). so rather than shielding them from that information, why not provide them with counter information (if they seem curious about/interesting in such undesirable things) and let them learn for themselves. will they make some mistakes? probably... but not everyone who does a lot of drugs or has sexual encounters they later regret ruins their life. in fact i would hazard a guess that very few people actually ruin their lives irrevocably from such actions. and by balancing what they hear/read with the possible negative side effects, they may well think twice before doing anything too ridiculous. i don't understand why ignorance is preferred regarding topics that would make for uncomfortable discussions as if it is better for the kid. if anything, its better for the parent because it spares them the effort of having to explain something they don't want to talk about.

secondly, the harder you try to keep something off limits to a child, the more they will want it. basic pop psych, sure, but i think there is some truth to it. i've observed it in my siblings especially. kids notice things. if they notice you trying to keep something secret from them,

overall it seems like this kind of censorship is a major cop out on the part of parents and leaves the kids defenseless when the parents sheltering efforts inevitably fail.

Much better wording at what I was trying to say.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 9:18:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 9:16:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
YOU ARE A MORAL NAZl!

Lmao. xD I was waiting for that, expecting at least one person would say it.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 9:25:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 9:18:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 9/16/2010 9:16:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
YOU ARE A MORAL NAZl!

Lmao. xD I was waiting for that, expecting at least one person would say it.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. And that among the common knowlage is Jannah is a Moral Nazi"

When something is self evident, it doesn't tend to need to be pointed out.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 9:31:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Whether someone watches-- or stars in-- any production is between them and the producer.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2010 10:02:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:10:52 PM, lovelife wrote:
Censorship is dumb and counter-productive and should be abolished.

Hmmm. I would disagree with that statement. Or should I watch half naked skinny beautiful perfect women run around and degrade themselves for a few bucks in front of my daughters. I'm sure they will understand that daddy doesn't think all women should look and act like that. Or hey, I have an idea, maybe I should watch porn with them? Does that sound like a grand idea? Maybe we could make a porn family night where we watch the latest girl get gang banged for a couple thousand bucks. I bet that will have NO effect on their young minds.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 1:53:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 10:02:10 PM, jharry wrote:
At 9/16/2010 6:10:52 PM, lovelife wrote:
Censorship is dumb and counter-productive and should be abolished.

Hmmm. I would disagree with that statement. Or should I watch half naked skinny beautiful perfect women run around and degrade themselves for a few bucks in front of my daughters.
You? You don't want to watch such things. Hence, don't.

Your daughters? I have no idea what they'd like to watch. But yes, if you care about them as human beings, and you suspect they might want to watch such a thing, leave them the remote and distract yourself, just like you would if they were watching any random cartoon that wasn't to your taste.

Or hey, I have an idea, maybe I should watch porn with them? Does that sound like a grand idea? Maybe we could make a porn family night where we watch the latest girl get gang banged for a couple thousand bucks. I bet that will have NO effect on their young minds.
The problem with that, aside from the fact that you clearly don't want to participate, is "make." Making them watch porn is even worse than preventing them from watching porn. The latter is however not without its effects on their young minds-- it teaches them "Abdicate your will, your judgment, your mind. Such things get you nowhere. Move along, obey. Nothing to see here, don't live your life."
It's a relatively minor way to send the message, but that still is the message.

Now, it is your home. You have the right to bar things from being watched in your home, so long as you hold no party there prisoner if they want to leave. But don't claim it's for their sake.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 2:31:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Let me ask a question: What sort of message is sent to the child that is allowed total access to all things? If the parent is saying - go ahead and look at anything you like, we're okay with it, and don't really care.

I had a friend who was raised like this, and he has tremendous resentments toward his parents for the permissiveness that was granted to him.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 2:34:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
If parents raise their children with the proper values, then they will not be affected by what they watch because they would have been taught by their parents to not let perverted media to influence them. If at all possible, teach children critical thinking early, and you won't have to worry about what their exposed to really.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 2:53:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 2:34:50 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If parents raise their children with the proper values, then they will not be affected by what they watch because they would have been taught by their parents to not let perverted media to influence them. If at all possible, teach children critical thinking early, and you won't have to worry about what their exposed to really.
That is not possible. You presume that what the parents teach their children will remain. It is not necessarily true. We are communicating with people more than ever, information is surrounding us more than ever, miscellaneous content is surrounding us more than ever, we are socialized and isolated to our parents more than ever, and I can go on for a while more. It is not possible for children to only be affected by the moral standards of their parents today. That would be a high possibility some decades ago, but today that is unfortunately not very solid.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 2:54:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:02:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This stems from another conversation where I was called a "Moral Nazi" for stating that an 8 year old shouldn't view youtube alone due to some of the content on there being age inappropriate and also my 11 year old half-brother not being allowed to view youtube alone.

Anyway, should certain things containing mature content be kept away from young children? I want to hear DDO's views on this! I personally have a problem with it as it could encourage them to get involved in things such as drugs and sex from a younger age. This is especially a problem, considering they're young and vulnerable.
Go home to your cave, moral Nazi.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 5:44:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 10:02:10 PM, jharry wrote:
At 9/16/2010 6:10:52 PM, lovelife wrote:
Censorship is dumb and counter-productive and should be abolished.

Hmmm. I would disagree with that statement. Or should I watch half naked skinny beautiful perfect women run around and degrade themselves for a few bucks in front of my daughters. I'm sure they will understand that daddy doesn't think all women should look and act like that. Or hey, I have an idea, maybe I should watch porn with them? Does that sound like a grand idea? Maybe we could make a porn family night where we watch the latest girl get gang banged for a couple thousand bucks. I bet that will have NO effect on their young minds.

Again with you censorship nazis. NOT censoring doesn't mean that you go out of your way to show them stuff, it means you stop acting like there is something to hide so ya know if they have questions about something they might actually talk to you. So they don't remain ignorant to the point where THEY are getting gang banged for a couple thousand bucks.

The more you try to keep kids from something the more they will
1) want it
2) ve affected by it
3) get it

You can't keep [orn and violence from them they WILL find it, censoring does them NO good.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 5:51:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2010 6:02:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This stems from another conversation where I was called a "Moral Nazi" for stating that an 8 year old shouldn't view youtube alone due to some of the content on there being age inappropriate and also my 11 year old half-brother not being allowed to view youtube alone.

Children should not have unsupervised access to the internet.

Anyway, should certain things containing mature content be kept away from young children? I want to hear DDO's views on this! I personally have a problem with it as it could encourage them to get involved in things such as drugs and sex from a younger age. This is especially a problem, considering they're young and vulnerable.

I think people can be a little too stressed about such things, the media exposes kids to drugs and sex constantly from an early age. Good upbringing reduces this as a problem. It's more the case that 8 year olds should not be watching goat pornography or chatting to paedophiles. Have a family computer, in a family room, secured by a password known by an adult. At least until they are a bit older.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 5:58:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 2:31:44 AM, innomen wrote:
Let me ask a question: What sort of message is sent to the child that is allowed total access to all things? If the parent is saying - go ahead and look at anything you like, we're okay with it, and don't really care.


I had a friend too. She was allowed access to anything. She was raised CAtholic but when her mom left they stopped going to church and all kinds of other catholic things she used to do. That is important because thats when she felt free to be herself around her dad. He knew she was atheist and was reading the satanic bible, he joked about the old days when he was a kid and watched "squigly porn" even about how his sex life sometimes. Not to the point of pushing it in our face, but like most adults talk to each other. <except a little more respectfully I'd say, but he was always pretty respectful>
He died of cancer a few months ago and my friend went to South Carolina with her aunt and uncle. THEY are practicing christians, not sure if they are catholic or not, they keep her away from her favorite music because its "evil", they blocked me from talking to her because "we cuss too much around each other", they even try and protect her from black people.
I wonder how her aunt and uncle affect her. Hell they are even protecting her from her own grandmother that was there when he died.

I had a friend who was raised like this, and he has tremendous resentments toward his parents for the permissiveness that was granted to him.

Depends on how "permissive". Censorship nazis tend to think that we'd let them have free reign, she isn't going back to her mom's because something happened when she was there <funny her mom is a censorship nazi but when bad things actually happens, its no big deal>
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 6:30:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 5:51:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/16/2010 6:02:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This stems from another conversation where I was called a "Moral Nazi" for stating that an 8 year old shouldn't view youtube alone due to some of the content on there being age inappropriate and also my 11 year old half-brother not being allowed to view youtube alone.

Children should not have unsupervised access to the internet.


Until what age?

Anyway, should certain things containing mature content be kept away from young children? I want to hear DDO's views on this! I personally have a problem with it as it could encourage them to get involved in things such as drugs and sex from a younger age. This is especially a problem, considering they're young and vulnerable.

I think people can be a little too stressed about such things,

Exactly.

the media exposes kids to drugs and sex constantly from an early age. Good upbringing reduces this as a problem.

Good upbringing addresses this problem and teaches children from it instead of when its brought up saying "nothing, go in the other room"

It's more the case that 8 year olds should not be watching goat pornography or chatting to paedophiles.

First, I know many people that aren't censored. They are least likely to watch goat porn or whatever. Almost all my friends prefer girl on girl than anything else.
Second, good parenting helps them avoid pedos, not shelter them from the fact that they exist and just block them from places that might have them.

Have a family computer, in a family room, secured by a password known by an adult. At least until they are a bit older.

Damn, you sound like my mom. This comp is mine and used to be in my room. Now she wont stop repeating all of what you said. Except the last sentence she words "ESPECIALLY when they are older."
-_- just hope you realize my parents hate who I am so much that they keep talking about how Idisgust them, and when mom was pregnant with me she understood why people get abortions etc. Clearly that doesn't raise the best kids.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 6:43:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 6:30:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/17/2010 5:51:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Damn, you sound like my mom. This comp is mine and used to be in my room. Now she wont stop repeating all of what you said. Except the last sentence she words "ESPECIALLY when they are older."
-_- just hope you realize my parents hate who I am so much that they keep talking about how Idisgust them, and when mom was pregnant with me she understood why people get abortions etc. Clearly that doesn't raise the best kids.

Well I dont really know the cut off to be honest, maybe for your age you should have your own private computer. Sans webcam!

But yea your parents seem to be somewhat lacking, you should move out as soon as you can!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 6:53:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 6:43:57 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/17/2010 6:30:21 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/17/2010 5:51:31 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Damn, you sound like my mom. This comp is mine and used to be in my room. Now she wont stop repeating all of what you said. Except the last sentence she words "ESPECIALLY when they are older."
-_- just hope you realize my parents hate who I am so much that they keep talking about how Idisgust them, and when mom was pregnant with me she understood why people get abortions etc. Clearly that doesn't raise the best kids.

Well I dont really know the cut off to be honest, maybe for your age you should have your own private computer. Sans webcam!


2 years ago I did, but when I gotr privacy left. They are slowly banning this site. Mostly because it gives me freedom of expression, but partly because its making me stupid apparently. Thats the point that they are "protecting" me. Hell they made me leave because that john guy as called a pedophile so they believed it. They tolerate me being back somewhat since the pedos are gone or whatever.

But yea your parents seem to be somewhat lacking, you should move out as soon as you can!

Haha yeah I have plans for the future so no real point in staying at home forever lmao.

I'm still not sure what the cut off is where people veiw the parents as "protecting" and "looking out for" their kids, and when it gets creepy and wrong in most people's opinions.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 7:39:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
my youngest brother won't come next or near me anymore when i call him to show him something on the internet. lol. funny stuff. he's about 10 or 11 and he's the most sqeamish person i've ever met in my life.. we were watching tv together not too long ago... and someone must've said orgasm (was on the laptop, not paying much attention to the tv) because he turned to me and asked me what it was... and i explained lol.. and he was completely and utterly disgusted with my reply. i don't know what i'm going to do with him...
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 7:56:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 6:53:20 AM, lovelife wrote:

2 years ago I did, but when I gotr privacy left. They are slowly banning this site. Mostly because it gives me freedom of expression, but partly because its making me stupid apparently. Thats the point that they are "protecting" me. Hell they made me leave because that john guy as called a pedophile so they believed it. They tolerate me being back somewhat since the pedos are gone or whatever.


Wait I thought I was the paedophile... what happened with John, who is John!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 8:00:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 7:56:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/17/2010 6:53:20 AM, lovelife wrote:

2 years ago I did, but when I gotr privacy left. They are slowly banning this site. Mostly because it gives me freedom of expression, but partly because its making me stupid apparently. Thats the point that they are "protecting" me. Hell they made me leave because that john guy as called a pedophile so they believed it. They tolerate me being back somewhat since the pedos are gone or whatever.


Wait I thought I was the paedophile... what happened with John, who is John!

you thought you were a paedophile?
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 8:02:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 8:00:34 AM, badger wrote:
At 9/17/2010 7:56:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/17/2010 6:53:20 AM, lovelife wrote:

2 years ago I did, but when I gotr privacy left. They are slowly banning this site. Mostly because it gives me freedom of expression, but partly because its making me stupid apparently. Thats the point that they are "protecting" me. Hell they made me leave because that john guy as called a pedophile so they believed it. They tolerate me being back somewhat since the pedos are gone or whatever.


Wait I thought I was the paedophile... what happened with John, who is John!

you thought you were a paedophile?

You know what I mean!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2010 8:03:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/17/2010 8:00:34 AM, badger wrote:
At 9/17/2010 7:56:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 9/17/2010 6:53:20 AM, lovelife wrote:

2 years ago I did, but when I gotr privacy left. They are slowly banning this site. Mostly because it gives me freedom of expression, but partly because its making me stupid apparently. Thats the point that they are "protecting" me. Hell they made me leave because that john guy as called a pedophile so they believed it. They tolerate me being back somewhat since the pedos are gone or whatever.


Wait I thought I was the paedophile... what happened with John, who is John!

you thought you were a paedophile?

Lol xD so he admits it.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave