Jump to topic:

White nationalism

BenderRodrigues
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2015 9:30:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I believe that most whites like myself know that white nationalism is necessary but are too scared of being called racist by minorities and blue pilled whites. End the bs. stand up for white rights. Why can there be a Black Entertainment Television but not a White Entertainment Television? Why do blacks on average score 200 points lower than whites on the SAT and yet have the same chance of getting into a university as whites?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...

For those on here that aren't stupid, join the WN movement. WN does not mean redneck white trash that live in the poor rural ghettos of the south. WNs exist in all walks of life. WNs exist in urban cities, in the suburbs, as rich, middle class and poor. You shouldn't be ashamed into believing in values that aren't yours. You don't need to be forced to say that you would date minorities.

Many of our kind STRONGLY perfer their own race when it comes to dating. 54% of all white women perfer dating their own kind and 36% for all white males according to ok cupids blog analysis. YOU ARENT ALONE IN PERFERING YOUR RACE. most white people perfer their own kind not only in relationships but in friendships. You are not alone. Quit thinking you are and quit pretending to be something you aren't. The average white person does not like minorities in their lives beyond basic interactions and short chit chat.

Also, my brothers and sisters, you don't have to lie about your hertiage or downplay the contributions of white society. White people pratically created this society. This website was created by white people. What have blacks created? Look at the world today. Where are all the wars? where is the poverty? its all in poor mud countries. The only countries in the world that are developed according to the UN that do not have a white majority are Japan, South Korea and Singapore. Thats it. Quit respecting barbaric cultures as if they have contributed to society. Respecting the tribes of africa for their contributions is like respecting a college drop out and saying that he has as much value and intelligence as a phd candidate.

Quit believing in the lies told by our media. We are too different from the other races. Destroying our heritage to respect the the attitudes and cultures of the 3rd world is foolish. We import the 3rd world into our country and refuse to make the immigrants assimilate. We are letting america become mexico, india and africa. Look where white culture has gotten us. We are the world's leaders. We dominate the world. Not the asians, not the blacks, not the hindooos, not the arabs and not the jews. We do. If other cultures are SO ADVANCED then how come those countries are less developed than america, a majority white country? If african culture is equivalent to american culture than why does africa look like this? (http://pitchinvasion.net...) and this (http://media.premiumtimesng.com...) and this (http://travels.kilroy.net...)

Join me brothers and sisters. Perserve our culture, our heritage, our country
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 12:10:20 AM
At 10/7/2015 11:42:36 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
You're racist tho.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on this.

@The OP

I hope this is some elaborate trolling exercise...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 12:15:52 AM
At 10/7/2015 9:30:19 PM, BenderRodrigues wrote:
I believe that most whites like myself know that white nationalism is necessary but are too scared of being called racist by minorities and blue pilled whites. End the bs. stand up for white rights. Why can there be a Black Entertainment Television but not a White Entertainment Television? Why do blacks on average score 200 points lower than whites on the SAT and yet have the same chance of getting into a university as whites?

This is a profoundly dull post, and your race-based conclusion related to the SAT is myopic.

Here is why:

Most black people in this country live in low income areas. Property taxes pay for schools. There is a lower tax base in the areas that most black people live in. That means that the schools will not be able to recruit the best teachers, which means that blacks, on balance, get the worst education in the country. (The poor do too, but on balance blacks are disproportionately among people who fall into the category of "poor" as the government defines it.) Thus, black SAT scores are lower.

It has nothing to do with anything "inherent" to black people. It has everything to do with the quality of education they receive, which is why the SAT is --in effect-- racist.

There are cultural reasons as well (See generally: "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell), but property taxes --or the lack thereof-- are the cause. Not race.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 12:17:23 AM
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...

This is utterly stupid. Put all varieties of students in the same classroom with similar home environments (where, e.g. the doing of homework is required) and they will perform the same. Race has nothing to do with it.
Tsar of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 1:02:21 AM
At 10/7/2015 11:36:40 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Sorry for not being white

It's okay. If you do well, we'll make you an honorary white person
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 1:03:44 AM
At 10/8/2015 12:15:52 AM, YYW wrote:
There are cultural reasons as well (See generally: "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell), but property taxes --or the lack thereof-- are the cause. Not race.

I thought that book tended to oversimplify...everything.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 1:04:06 AM
At 10/8/2015 1:02:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

I already used skin whitening cream and I put less focus on studies and more on sports and socializing. Is that enough to be an honorary white?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 1:05:44 AM
But seriously speaking here, I don't get why white supremacists never have cold facts to prove why whites are genetically superior. They like to talk about statistical differences between races without realizing factors of upbringing, discrimination and etc. I also don't see why racial minorities can't follow western culture.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 1:07:47 AM
At 10/8/2015 1:04:06 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/8/2015 1:02:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

I already used skin whitening cream and I put less focus on studies and more on sports and socializing. Is that enough to be an honorary white?

Jesus Christ, wrong type of white person. Be like the Asians who are good at math and get to be honorary whites.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 1:08:43 AM
At 10/8/2015 1:03:44 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

It's a pretty reasonable explanation for a whole bunch of stuff.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 1:13:16 AM
At 10/8/2015 1:08:43 AM, YYW wrote:

Meh.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 7:58:01 AM
At 10/8/2015 1:13:16 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/8/2015 1:08:43 AM, YYW wrote:

Meh.

The book has all kinds of factual inaccuracies, but for whatever reason I love Malcolm Gladwell books, and agree with a ton of his premises.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2015 6:24:40 PM
At 10/8/2015 1:05:44 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
But seriously speaking here, I don't get why white supremacists never have cold facts to prove why whites are genetically superior. They like to talk about statistical differences between races without realizing factors of upbringing, discrimination and etc. I also don't see why racial minorities can't follow western culture.

The most commonly cited argument is that whites generally are economically and academically more successful than blacks. Also, blacks have a higher crime rate.
The conclusion that white supremacists draw from this is that blacks are inherently dumber, lazier, and more violent than whites. As other people have stated, though, these differences are largely due to growing up in different social classes and having access to different level quality of education.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
briantheliberal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2015 7:26:19 AM
At 10/8/2015 6:24:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

The most commonly cited argument is that whites generally are economically and academically more successful than blacks. Also, blacks have a higher crime rate.
The conclusion that white supremacists draw from this is that blacks are inherently dumber, lazier, and more violent than whites. As other people have stated, though, these differences are largely due to growing up in different social classes and having access to different level quality of education.

Wow Vox, I must say I am impressed with this observation, which surprises me because we have had our disagreements in the past about issues regarding race and society. However, I agree wholeheartedly with your statements, but I must also add that the differences in social class and education that you mentioned are a result of decades of institutionalized racism, which still exists today in many forms. I am glad you actually took the time and effort to learn more about this and evolve, seeing as that is the first step to erasing the problem. And you are also correct in your statement regarding white supremacists. They often ignore the core of these issues, pretend they do not exist (or justify them), then form conclusions about certain people around racist propaganda, implying that they are "inherently inferior" in comparison to them, which I am sure we both agree is asinine and foolish, but this is how it is.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2015 7:03:20 PM

This is a profoundly dull post, and your race-based conclusion related to the SAT is myopic.

Here is why:

Most black people in this country live in low income areas. Property taxes pay for schools. There is a lower tax base in the areas that most black people live in. That means that the schools will not be able to recruit the best teachers, which means that blacks, on balance, get the worst education in the country. (The poor do too, but on balance blacks are disproportionately among people who fall into the category of "poor" as the government defines it.) Thus, black SAT scores are lower.

It has nothing to do with anything "inherent" to black people. It has everything to do with the quality of education they receive, which is why the SAT is --in effect-- racist.

Are you sure? Sat scores when adjusted by income so little change.
http://isteve.blogspot.com...

Just look at the chart, not the rest of the article.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:28:08 PM

Here is why:

Sure it is. In fact, crime rates are also racist because they record blacks committing crimes at higher rates. Any measurement is racist because any disparity is racist. We must not challenge the inherent truths of race egalitarianism. If any statistics go against "equality", we must assume them to be racist and blame white people.

Outliers explains why Bill Gates is in the top 0.000000001% while most other really smart white nerds are merely in the top 1%. Obviously, it also explains why black people, on average, achieve less than white people because.... because reasons!
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:29:13 PM
You're racist tho.

SHUT DOWN! GET YOUR FACTS AND LOGIC OUT OF HERE! POPCULTUREPOOKA JUST OWNED YOU!
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:31:11 PM
At 10/8/2015 6:24:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Asians also started out at lower levels of socioeconomic status and lesser educational opportunities. But, since they were smarter and harder working than whites, on average, they now exceed whites in social class and educational opportunities on average. How does that fit into your reasoning? (HINT: It doesn't because your reasoning is off)
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:32:16 PM

I'm not a white supremacist, but it is a scientific fact that the races do have biological differences, on average.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:44:00 PM
At 10/17/2015 6:32:16 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

I'm not a white supremacist, but it is a scientific fact that the races do have biological differences, on average.

Yeah but the biological differences really aren't that major, and there's really no saying that one race is superior or inferior to another.
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 6:58:27 PM
At 10/17/2015 6:44:00 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Yeah but the biological differences really aren't that major, and there's really no saying that one race is superior or inferior to another.

Superior and inferior are subjective, so I reject supremacy. But, it is, for example, a fact that some races have higher average intelligences than others.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 7:03:01 PM
At 10/17/2015 6:58:27 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

Superior and inferior are subjective, so I reject supremacy. But, it is, for example, a fact that some races have higher average intelligences than others.

I'm not going to bother arguing with a troll.
jimtimmy8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2015 7:44:33 PM
At 10/17/2015 7:03:01 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/17/2015 6:58:27 PM, jimtimmy8 wrote:

I'm not going to bother arguing with a troll.

Yes. Knowing science and facts makes me a troll.
pakicetus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 1:55:38 AM
You're racist tho.

It wouldn't exactly kill you to give an useful reply - this is debate .org, not pettynamecalling .org

Not like it would be hard, given how laughable the OP is.
pakicetus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2015 2:15:03 AM

This guy's WN, not necessarily WS (though given the massive amount of overlap, I wouldn't really be surprised).

They like to talk about statistical differences between races without realizing factors of upbringing, discrimination and etc.

Much akin to environmental determinists, who apparently have never considered that maybe genes do more than just modify aesthetics.

Not that either viewpoint being right or wrong will necessarily justify any claim of superiority (which is an abused term either way).

Yeah but the biological differences really aren't that major,

They are.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
http://www.genetics.org...
http://www.biomedcentral.com...
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com...

and there's really no saying that one race is superior or inferior to another.

I haven't seen anyone, not even OP (whom I'd expect that type of nonsense from) say that is, objectively, the case throughout the entirety of the thread.