Total Posts:283|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why are people accepting homosexuals?

icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 10:01:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 12:36:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2015 10:01:43 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

What exactly are you trying to say?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 12:51:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
komododragon8
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 1:08:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

Its called consent, something many catholic priests don't seem to understand.
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 1:09:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 12:51:49 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?

"Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you."

What did you mean by this?

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

And this?
TheProphett
Posts: 520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 1:10:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

You are living in the Middle Ages. Wake up, and you will realize that in this world people are accepting of one another, and we cannot judge how people think and we cannot control how people go about their lives.
Topics I would like to debate: https://docs.google.com...

Epic Quotes:

She's a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater - Austin Powers


Economic Forum Revival Co-Leader

If you are interested in starting a political journal for the site, please contact me.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 1:14:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?

: "Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you."


What did you mean by this?

What traits do you feel homosexuals share with pedophiles and zoophiles that they might share the same variety of argument?


That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

And this?

Oh, that one is real simple: back your bulls*it up with facts. You see, when you state there is something "wrong" with homosexuality, and some one asks you "what exactly is wrong with homosexuality", you should probably, like, ya know, have a reason.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 3:16:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 1:10:20 AM, TheProphett wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

You are living in the Middle Ages. Wake up, and you will realize that in this world people are accepting of one another, and we cannot judge how people think and we cannot control how people go about their lives.

I'm not trying to change how people think I'm saying it's not moral and it's ruining our society. If people want to have sex with dogs children same gender etc. Then I can't change that. But instead of supporting there sick style why don't we help them
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 3:32:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 1:14:22 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?

: "Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you."


What did you mean by this?

What traits do you feel homosexuals share with pedophiles and zoophiles that they might share the same variety of argument?


That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

And this?

Oh, that one is real simple: back your bulls*it up with facts. You see, when you state there is something "wrong" with homosexuality, and some one asks you "what exactly is wrong with homosexuality", you should probably, like, ya know, have a reason.

If I had a child and we saw two gays making out and my kid asks me "Dad? Is it OK for 2 men to be kissing each other?" What would you want me to say? "Oh don't worry son it's perfectly normal and ok for 2 men to kiss eachother nothing wrong about that" next thing you know it he comes back home with a boy friend then what? Face it BEING GAY IS NOT NORMAL OR NATURAL. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE! HAVE A PENIS AND WOMEN HAVE A VAGINA FOR A REASON!!! THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE TO SEE HOW WRONG IT IS. AND UNLESS YOU'RE GAY DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG AND YOU KNOW HOW WRONG IT IS. PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE BEING A GOOD SAMARITAN AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOCIETY A FAVOR EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE! Pedophiles and zoophiles are already rallying for their rights just like the gays did. And I bet very soon it will be legalized and accepted by our brain dead society. WAKE UP. Give me a very good reason why being gay a GOOD thing?
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

And having sex with an animal is implied consent and implied consent is acceptable because the animal doesn't deny it. So implied consent is valid. That would be the zoophiles argument.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 3:56:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.
:) nac
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 4:14:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 3:56:52 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic?
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 4:17:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 4:14:03 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:56:52 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic? Love is love right? It isn't like it's rape or anything.
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 4:19:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 4:17:13 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 4:14:03 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:56:52 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic? Love is love right? no matter how wrong and twisted it is. They were born that way. It isn't like it's rape or anything. Totally normal right?
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 4:27:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 4:19:56 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 4:17:13 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 4:14:03 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:56:52 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic? Love is love right? no matter how wrong and twisted it is. They were born that way. It isn't like it's rape or anything. Totally normal right?

Oh and btw who cares if there if kids can make good or bad decisions as long as they can make a decision right? And I know PLENTY of kids that could make better and smarter decisions than most adults anyways.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 5:17:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?

: "Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you."


What did you mean by this?

What traits do you feel homosexuals share with pedophiles and zoophiles that they might share the same variety of argument?


That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

And this?

Oh, that one is real simple: back your bulls*it up with facts. You see, when you state there is something "wrong" with homosexuality, and some one asks you "what exactly is wrong with homosexuality", you should probably, like, ya know, have a reason.


If I had a child and we saw two gays making out and my kid asks me "Dad? Is it OK for 2 men to be kissing each other?" What would you want me to say? "Oh don't worry son it's perfectly normal and ok for 2 men to kiss eachother nothing wrong about that" next thing you know it he comes back home with a boy friend then what? Face it BEING GAY IS NOT NORMAL OR NATURAL. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE! HAVE A PENIS AND WOMEN HAVE A VAGINA FOR A REASON!!! THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE TO SEE HOW WRONG IT IS. AND UNLESS YOU'RE GAY DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG AND YOU KNOW HOW WRONG IT IS. PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE BEING A GOOD SAMARITAN AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOCIETY A FAVOR EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!

And yet you still haven't answered the question: in your hypothetical that you just brought up, what made homosexuality WRONG. See the disconnect yet?

Pedophiles and zoophiles are already rallying for their rights just like the gays did. And I bet very soon it will be legalized and accepted by our brain dead society. WAKE UP. Give me a very good reason why being gay a GOOD thing?

No no, don't shift the burden here, you were asked what made homosexuality wrong, and you were given immediate reason as to why pedo/zoophilia is wrong as its predatory in nature. I am asking you flatly: what makes homosexuality "wrong". Thus far you have offered nothing of substance.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 5:19:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic? Love is love right? It isn't like it's rape or anything.

FFS, you see the immediate reason as to why zoo/pedophilia are not at all similar at conception, but you lump them together for an argument (agenda, actually) sake. Dude, nut up to your position and just admit you don't have a leg to stand on, and you fear what is different, independent of understanding it.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 11:46:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 5:17:28 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?

: "Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you."


What did you mean by this?

What traits do you feel homosexuals share with pedophiles and zoophiles that they might share the same variety of argument?


That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

And this?

Oh, that one is real simple: back your bulls*it up with facts. You see, when you state there is something "wrong" with homosexuality, and some one asks you "what exactly is wrong with homosexuality", you should probably, like, ya know, have a reason.


If I had a child and we saw two gays making out and my kid asks me "Dad? Is it OK for 2 men to be kissing each other?" What would you want me to say? "Oh don't worry son it's perfectly normal and ok for 2 men to kiss eachother nothing wrong about that" next thing you know it he comes back home with a boy friend then what? Face it BEING GAY IS NOT NORMAL OR NATURAL. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE! HAVE A PENIS AND WOMEN HAVE A VAGINA FOR A REASON!!! THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE TO SEE HOW WRONG IT IS. AND UNLESS YOU'RE GAY DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG AND YOU KNOW HOW WRONG IT IS. PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE BEING A GOOD SAMARITAN AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOCIETY A FAVOR EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!


And yet you still haven't answered the question: in your hypothetical that you just brought up, what made homosexuality WRONG. See the disconnect yet?

Pedophiles and zoophiles are already rallying for their rights just like the gays did. And I bet very soon it will be legalized and accepted by our brain dead society. WAKE UP. Give me a very good reason why being gay a GOOD thing?

No no, don't shift the burden here, you were asked what made homosexuality wrong, and you were given immediate reason as to why pedo/zoophilia is wrong as its predatory in nature. I am asking you flatly: what makes homosexuality "wrong". Thus far you have offered nothing of substance.

I've already explained to you why it's wrong. It's UNATURAL UNECESSARY IT WILL CONFUSE CHILDREN AND IT IS A GATEWAY TO OTHER SEXUAL PERVERSIONS. Etc. Can you not read? Now I'm shifting the burden to YOU. You support homosexuality and think that there is nothing wrong with it. So it shouldn't be a problem telling me why it's good lol
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 12:17:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 5:19:57 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic? Love is love right? It isn't like it's rape or anything.


FFS, you see the immediate reason as to why zoo/pedophilia are not at all similar at conception, but you lump them together for an argument (agenda, actually) sake. Dude, nut up to your position and just admit you don't have a leg to stand on, and you fear what is different, independent of understanding it.

Lmao I lump them to together because they are the exact same thing! And you know it. They are all unatural emoral and unecessary. And what's funny is that they come up with THE SAME exact argument as gays. So according to gay people logic they should be allowed to do what they want even though it's gross and strange. Quit being in denial! You haven't come up with a single argument at all to disprove me. You gay people call everyone bigots and homophobes for not accepting or agree with their life style. But then become hypocrites when zoosexuals want their rights even though "they were born that way" or "love is love" beastiality is just as gross and effed up as homosexuality to the average person. No matter how much you try to deny it. It's the same. Homosexuals just somehow got our brain dead society to think like they do. And now something that we would've never considered "Normal" or "natural" just a couple of decades ago is now considered ok.

And right now beastiality is considered abnormal right now by the majority(I hope) just like homosexuality was. But people are slowly starting to except them and in a few years any who thinks is weird for a man to f*** an animal will be considered a bigot or a zoophobe or some stupid crap. And idiots like you will probably fall for it.

What's scaring me is that it's already happening. Go to youtube and type in zoophilia and watch some of the video and read the comments. It's filled with zoophiles using the exact same "valid" argument as the homos did. And I bet my life that very soon they'll get their rights like homos did.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 4:59:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?

: "Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you."


What did you mean by this?

What traits do you feel homosexuals share with pedophiles and zoophiles that they might share the same variety of argument?


That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

And this?

Oh, that one is real simple: back your bulls*it up with facts. You see, when you state there is something "wrong" with homosexuality, and some one asks you "what exactly is wrong with homosexuality", you should probably, like, ya know, have a reason.


If I had a child and we saw two gays making out and my kid asks me "Dad? Is it OK for 2 men to be kissing each other?" What would you want me to say? "Oh don't worry son it's perfectly normal and ok for 2 men to kiss eachother nothing wrong about that" next thing you know it he comes back home with a boy friend then what? Face it BEING GAY IS NOT NORMAL OR NATURAL. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE! HAVE A PENIS AND WOMEN HAVE A VAGINA FOR A REASON!!! THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE TO SEE HOW WRONG IT IS. AND UNLESS YOU'RE GAY DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG AND YOU KNOW HOW WRONG IT IS. PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE BEING A GOOD SAMARITAN AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOCIETY A FAVOR EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!


And yet you still haven't answered the question: in your hypothetical that you just brought up, what made homosexuality WRONG. See the disconnect yet?

Pedophiles and zoophiles are already rallying for their rights just like the gays did. And I bet very soon it will be legalized and accepted by our brain dead society. WAKE UP. Give me a very good reason why being gay a GOOD thing?

No no, don't shift the burden here, you were asked what made homosexuality wrong, and you were given immediate reason as to why pedo/zoophilia is wrong as its predatory in nature. I am asking you flatly: what makes homosexuality "wrong". Thus far you have offered nothing of substance.


I've already explained to you why it's wrong. It's UNATURAL

Incorrect.

UNECESSARY

Most sexual activity, in general is.

IT WILL CONFUSE CHILDREN

Oh? Proof of this or just fear? Right now, TV is a parent and teacher rolled into one, so I think you have lower hanging fruit to castigate.

AND IT IS A GATEWAY TO OTHER SEXUAL PERVERSIONS.

Ironically, my particular sexual appetite came from heterosexuality, and I am confident you would consider it a "perversion", so please allow me to dismiss this "gateway" argument as being unsubstantiated.

Etc. Can you not read? Now I'm shifting the burden to YOU. You support homosexuality and think that there is nothing wrong with it. So it shouldn't be a problem telling me why it's good lol

Sure: absolutely nothing two homosexuals do in following common sense guidelines will ever affect you, your kids, or what have not. You have just as much cause to be hacked off at two heteros making out in public as two homosexuals, the simple fact is that while you might not be able to wrap head around it, the same affection you feel towards the opposite sex, some people feel toward the same sex. While you would like to call it "perversion" etc, you have stated nothing, LITERALLY NOTHING that makes it immoral, which is the platform you are wanting to yak from.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 5:05:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic? Love is love right? It isn't like it's rape or anything.


FFS, you see the immediate reason as to why zoo/pedophilia are not at all similar at conception, but you lump them together for an argument (agenda, actually) sake. Dude, nut up to your position and just admit you don't have a leg to stand on, and you fear what is different, independent of understanding it.

Lmao I lump them to together because they are the exact same thing!

Well, its good to know you consider some one dead, some one unconscious, some one 18 and sober, and some one 5 years old to be "the same thing".

And you know it. They are all unatural emoral and unecessary. And what's funny is that they come up with THE SAME exact argument as gays.

No, they attempt to use the same laws, and considering that is the standard, its to be expected.

So according to gay people logic they should be allowed to do what they want even though it's gross and strange. Quit being in denial!

I'm sorry, where can I find "gross" and "strange" in any city/county/federal statute as means of its abolishment?

You haven't come up with a single argument at all to disprove me.

Because I don't have to? You are the one inventing problems and asking me for solutions. Dare I say what you think is a problem simply isn't.

You gay people call everyone bigots and homophobes for not accepting or agree with their life style. But then become hypocrites when zoosexuals want their rights even though "they were born that way" or "love is love" beastiality is just as gross and effed up as homosexuality to the average person.

Clearly you are only reading half of what people tell you, then.

No matter how much you try to deny it. It's the same. Homosexuals just somehow got our brain dead society to think like they do. And now something that we would've never considered "Normal" or "natural" just a couple of decades ago is now considered ok.

And right now beastiality is considered abnormal right now by the majority(I hope) just like homosexuality was. But people are slowly starting to except them

Oh? Who, exactly? Please show me something, anything, in which zoophiles are accepted on practice.

and in a few years any who thinks is weird for a man to f*** an animal will be considered a bigot or a zoophobe or some stupid crap. And idiots like you will probably fall for it.

What's scaring me is that it's already happening. Go to youtube and type in zoophilia and watch some of the video and read the comments. It's filled with zoophiles using the exact same "valid" argument as the homos did. And I bet my life that very soon they'll get their rights like homos did.

Of course they are going to use the same argument. They have too, that is what the standard is, but I am asking you in practice what the similarities are to your "accepted" sexual acts that it might get traction. I know, its scary, we are testing your morality on the matter. Lets see how well you stack up.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 5:23:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This thread may be a troll or a satirical thread, since it includes hyperbolic, exaggerated claims that do not appear to be ones which people who actually want to participate in meaningful discussions would make.
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 5:25:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 4:14:03 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:56:52 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic?

No, since your comparison is flawed. Your reductio ad absurdum does not work, since gay people also believe that consent is required for love. A child who is attracted to an adult is not someone who could assess the long term effects of what he is about to do.
:) nac
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 5:28:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A lot of evidence suggests that this thread is, in fact, satirical in nature. I know how trolls work.
:) nac
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 6:17:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 4:59:13 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Mmkay. Where to start.

Homosexual being "normal". Its not. Its deviant, its aberrant, its falls statistically outside the trend of sexual relations. You, however, are blurring that which is "normal" with that which is "moral". EG: "that there is nothing wrong with it"?. Sexuality becomes problematic when it becomes predatory in nature, that being those involved are unable, unwilling, are uniformed, are unaware of the act.

Now, with regards to zoo/pedohilia, the verbiage you use indicates you understand the specifics, but fail to actually apply that knowledge to its ultimate conclusion.

Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you.

I am a heterosexual, but I don't find 5 year old members of the opposite sex to be sexually arousing. Nor do I find 70+ members. Or overweight members. Or too skinny members. My sexual tastes are rather diverse when actually explored, as I am sure you know yours are, and whether or not you choose to admit it, "homosexuals" as you depicted them earlier.

That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?


What exactly are you trying to say?

What exactly confuses you?

: "Here, watch: you are a heterosexual, right?

So, you find opposing gendered dogs to be sexually attractive, right?

No?

So, you aren't heterosexual then. The semantics game that just got played is the one that you are choosing to gloss over as it suits you."


What did you mean by this?

What traits do you feel homosexuals share with pedophiles and zoophiles that they might share the same variety of argument?


That in mind, it now becomes your onus to demonstrate how the homosexuality you have depicted is "wrong". What is the net detractor to society for them to be accepted?

And this?

Oh, that one is real simple: back your bulls*it up with facts. You see, when you state there is something "wrong" with homosexuality, and some one asks you "what exactly is wrong with homosexuality", you should probably, like, ya know, have a reason.


If I had a child and we saw two gays making out and my kid asks me "Dad? Is it OK for 2 men to be kissing each other?" What would you want me to say? "Oh don't worry son it's perfectly normal and ok for 2 men to kiss eachother nothing wrong about that" next thing you know it he comes back home with a boy friend then what? Face it BEING GAY IS NOT NORMAL OR NATURAL. IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE! HAVE A PENIS AND WOMEN HAVE A VAGINA FOR A REASON!!! THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE TO SEE HOW WRONG IT IS. AND UNLESS YOU'RE GAY DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG AND YOU KNOW HOW WRONG IT IS. PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE BEING A GOOD SAMARITAN AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE DOING SOCIETY A FAVOR EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!


And yet you still haven't answered the question: in your hypothetical that you just brought up, what made homosexuality WRONG. See the disconnect yet?

Pedophiles and zoophiles are already rallying for their rights just like the gays did. And I bet very soon it will be legalized and accepted by our brain dead society. WAKE UP. Give me a very good reason why being gay a GOOD thing?

No no, don't shift the burden here, you were asked what made homosexuality wrong, and you were given immediate reason as to why pedo/zoophilia is wrong as its predatory in nature. I am asking you flatly: what makes homosexuality "wrong". Thus far you have offered nothing of substance.


I've already explained to you why it's wrong. It's UNATURAL

Incorrect.
Correct
UNECESSARY

Most sexual activity, in general is.

By uncessary I meant NOT NEEDED and homosexuality is indeed NOT NEEDED,Therefore it isn't necessary. Herosexuality is needed for reproduction therefore it is necessary.
IT WILL CONFUSE CHILDREN

Oh? Proof of this or just fear? Right now, TV is a parent and teacher rolled into one, so I think you have lower hanging fruit to castigate.

Proof? Proof of what? Lol this is common F***ing sense. If you go into a kindergarten class full of children that were always thought that a man and a women are supposed to be together then all of a sudden there two gay guys making out in there class.....I'm pretty sure that the kids will be really confused as to why it's happening.....then you walk in and say "hey kids this type of thing is perfectly normal!" Next thing you know it you catch two kindergarten boys making out with eachother at recess. My point is kids are still learning at that age and you can't just flat out tell them it's normal.
AND IT IS A GATEWAY TO OTHER SEXUAL PERVERSIONS.

Ironically, my particular sexual appetite came from heterosexuality, and I am confident you would consider it a "perversion", so please allow me to dismiss this "gateway" argument as being unsubstantiated.

I should have said STRANGE sexual perversion. Because of gays other people with strange sexual perversion are now fighting for their rights to. And I bet you that they will get their way like the gays.
Etc. Can you not read? Now I'm shifting the burden to YOU. You support homosexuality and think that there is nothing wrong with it. So it shouldn't be a problem telling me why it's good lol

Sure: absolutely nothing two homosexuals do in following common sense guidelines will ever affect you, your kids, or what have not. You have just as much cause to be hacked off at two heteros making out in public as two homosexuals, the simple fact is that while you might not be able to wrap head around it, the same affection you feel towards the opposite sex, some people feel toward the same sex. While you would like to call it "perversion" etc, you have stated nothing, LITERALLY NOTHING that makes it immoral, which is the platform you are wanting to yak from.

Tbh I don't really know if homosexuality is moral or not. The homosexual could be a very nice guy. same with the zoophile and the pedo. "We may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters." (That was a slogan for a pedophiles rights website. But just because they are nice people that doesn't at all mean their strange sexual perversion is "normal" or "natural" and by the way my "platform you are wanting to yak from" is why is people think it's perfectly ok to be homosexual of a sudden. And that it isn't normal or natural.
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 6:20:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 5:23:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This thread may be a troll or a satirical thread, since it includes hyperbolic, exaggerated claims that do not appear to be ones which people who actually want to participate in meaningful discussions would make.

Nope not satire at all lmao. I'm being serious.
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 6:24:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 5:25:31 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 4:14:03 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:56:52 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 3:52:21 AM, icetiger200 wrote:
At 10/12/2015 2:12:32 AM, TBR wrote:
At 10/11/2015 9:20:03 PM, icetiger200 wrote:
Why do people think that being gay is "normal" or "that there is nothing wrong with it"? When there is obviously A LOT wrong with it. What the hell is wrong with society. I will bet my life that zoophilia will be considered
"Normal" and "alright" and even legalized in a few years. And our brain dead society will start accepting this soon. Right now you'll probably be thinking that there's no way that zoophilia will be legalized and accepted because that isn't right. Well that's the way we felt about homosexuals, but now the majority have been brainwashed into thinking that it's a good thing and that there's nothing wrong with it.

Right now we have zoophiles and pedos rallying for there "rights" right now because love is love.......right?
They'll probably come up with the same stupid argument as gays like "I was born being sexually attracted to dogs but I'm still a very normal human being just like everyone else and not mentally ill" or "I saw a monkey and a dog having sex with a human being so therefore being a zoophile is natural because we saw a bunch of dumb animals doing it.

The other day I was on a "pedophiles deserve rights" type of website and one of there slogans were "we may be pedophiles but we're NOT monsters".......are you frigging kidding me? 1st it was gays and now it's pedos?

And soon enough our brain dead society will see this and say "er mi gurd dee pedos r rite!!! Lets supurt dem!!!"

Instead of helping homos pedos and zoophiles we end up supporting them rights and and crap. IT'S NOT RIGHT AND DEEP YOU KNOW IT.

I'll probably be called a bigot a homophobe or whatever by a bunch of gay people and brainwashed hetros thinking that they're good Samaritans.

But who cares.

I thing your idiotic question is getting answered well so far, but I will reiterate the point. Consent. What are you not understanding about that?' Children nonhuman are nit capable of proper consent. That simple.

Lol "idiot question" it's only idiotic if you're gay or a brainwashed moron.

Why are children not capable of concent? Can't children make decisions? I'm pretty sure that children know what they want and don't want. Unless you're talking about a toddler. And what if the child is sexuallyattracted to that adult? Then what? Love is love? No matter how sick it is?

A child can make decisions, but he cannot make informed, rational decisions because his brain is not yet fully developed; this fact has been proven by multiple studies already.

What if the child is attracted to the adult? Shouldn't they be allowed to love each other? According to gay people's logic?

No, since your comparison is flawed. Your reductio ad absurdum does not work, since gay people also believe that consent is required for love. A child who is attracted to an adult is not someone who could assess the long term effects of what he is about to do.

Pedos also believe in consent soooo.....what's your point?

And what do you mean by long term effects? Be a bit specific
icetiger200
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2015 6:29:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/12/2015 5:23:15 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
This thread may be a troll or a satirical thread, since it includes hyperbolic, exaggerated claims that do not appear to be ones which people who actually want to participate in meaningful discussions would make.

Again this isn't a troll or whatever. Why are my claims exaggerated or whatever?

People don't want to join because maybe I'm right? :D