Jump to topic:

How To Change The World?

nepar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 6:02:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The global financial, political and moral crisis now three years old has not abated. In fact, the world's biggest stupidity crisis ever has actually made our most important problems even worse...

Modern money is backed by nothing. Pardon me, if we are the ones that produce everything and if we, citizens, are the owners of what we produce, then why do we borrow our own money from the banks in the form of toilet paper created out of nothing? Come on buddy, even birds are already singing that the global monetary sovereignty is in private hands, both at global and national levels.

Sorry to bother you with one personal question: Do you really need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows? A true man does not need complicated definitions of freedom in order to recognize his state of slavery.

http://cromalternativemoney.org...

Organised religion divides people, it is "believe in something" that something that unify us. For example, you may start to believe that we, ordinary mortals can truly change our lives and make the world a better place to live in. If you really want to change the world for the better, then why not start now? So let's start with the marketplace:

Alternative Currency Markeplace http://cromalternativemoney.org...
Pirate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 10:03:05 AM
At 9/21/2010 6:02:53 AM, nepar wrote:
The global financial, political and moral crisis now three years old has not abated. In fact, the world's biggest stupidity crisis ever has actually made our most important problems even worse...

Modern money is backed by nothing. Pardon me, if we are the ones that produce everything and if we, citizens, are the owners of what we produce, then why do we borrow our own money from the banks in the form of toilet paper created out of nothing? Come on buddy, even birds are already singing that the global monetary sovereignty is in private hands, both at global and national levels.

Sorry to bother you with one personal question: Do you really need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows? A true man does not need complicated definitions of freedom in order to recognize his state of slavery.

Organised religion divides people, it is "believe in something" that something that unify us. For example, you may start to believe that we, ordinary mortals can truly change our lives and make the world a better place to live in. If you really want to change the world for the better, then why not start now? So let's start with the marketplace:

I would like to point out that nobody cares about religion anymore.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 10:05:26 AM
Modern money is backed by nothing.
Wrong. It's a get out of jail free card. If you don't show it when you happen to land on the wrong monopoly square (tax day) you go to jail.

Now, this doesn't mean it's a good thing. But it certainly has backing.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 12:47:07 PM
At 9/21/2010 10:03:05 AM, Pirate wrote:

Actually, many people care about religion, myself included.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 12:51:30 PM
At 9/21/2010 6:02:53 AM, nepar wrote:

Good rhetoric so far. A regular Leon Kass.

Modern money is backed by nothing.

Governmental force, actually.

Pardon me, if we are the ones that produce everything and if we, citizens, are the owners of what we produce, then why do we borrow our own money from the banks in the form of toilet paper created out of nothing? Come on buddy, even birds are already singing that the global monetary sovereignty is in private hands, both at global and national levels.

So far, it seems like you either want us to produce our own currency, or return to a barter economy. Either way, you fail.

Freedom: the absence of physical coercion

Not a complicated definition, actually.

I'm good with pursuing my own good.

I just realized, having skimmed that article, that there was a lot of copying and pasting going on.
Pirate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2010 10:41:46 AM
At 9/21/2010 12:47:07 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Really? Oh well, then let me correct.

Nobody cares about religion in my country and in my social class.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2010 11:00:55 AM
At 9/22/2010 10:41:46 AM, Pirate wrote:
At 9/21/2010 12:47:07 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Really? Oh well, then let me correct.

Nobody cares about religion in my country and in my social class.

Pirate you're trying to stereotype. Excellent work!
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2010 11:10:47 AM

LOL to the video of the banking interview. Pretty indicative of everything I say about currency and government... Banking is possibly the greatest example of an institution that exists in a completely negative state, i.e., it not only serves absolutely no good purpose for society and requires vast amounts of resources to maintain, simply to make this capitalist machine work without breaking down. Add to this the fact that banks also create problems beyond that of just using resources (e.g, fees, bailouts, political conflict, collusion, and tyranny by the Central Bank) and we have ourselves a real problem.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.