Total Posts:67|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Perverted question

Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 7:37:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Since there are so many on them anyways

If a guy and is having sex with a girl, BUT they girl uses a strap-on and fvcks the guy, is this gay sex? Since the guy is having sex with a woman but the woman is doing the pounding.
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 7:40:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
? No it is not gay at all. And it is called pegging.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 7:43:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 7:41:16 PM, Loserboi wrote:
At 9/25/2010 7:40:23 PM, Anarcho wrote:
? No it is not gay at all. And it is called pegging.

I never heard of pegging.

Clearly, you have, you just haven't heard the term.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Anarcho
Posts: 887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:16:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 7:46:00 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
I think it's gay.

What part of it is having sex with men?
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:17:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:16:37 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 9/25/2010 7:46:00 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
I think it's gay.

What part of it is having sex with men?

If you're a normal heterosexual guy, you probably would not want your girlfriend to have an uncomfortable, synthetic d!ck that bumps against yours while trying to get intimate.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:21:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:17:46 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:16:37 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 9/25/2010 7:46:00 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
I think it's gay.

What part of it is having sex with men?

If you're a normal heterosexual guy, you probably would not want your girlfriend to have an uncomfortable, synthetic d!ck that bumps against yours while trying to get intimate.

Pegging and frotting with peggy are two totally different things. I don't think I've ever even heard of frotting with peggy. ^_^
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:25:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:16:37 PM, Anarcho wrote:
At 9/25/2010 7:46:00 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
I think it's gay.

What part of it is having sex with men?

The penis part.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.
I miss the old members.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:36:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
And that is your point of view.
However, it is not gay.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.
Homosexual intercourse involves two men.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.
I miss the old members.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:43:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
And that is your point of view.
However, it is not gay.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.
Homosexual intercourse involves two men.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

By your definition, if a guy had a fetish where he enjoyed being orally stimulated by a penis, then that wouldn't be gay either. Newsflash, homie. You're gay.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:44:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:43:08 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
And that is your point of view.
However, it is not gay.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.
Homosexual intercourse involves two men.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

By your definition, if a guy had a fetish where he enjoyed being orally stimulated by a dildo, then that wouldn't be gay either. Newsflash, homie. You're gay.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:45:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.

And that is your point of view.

That is implied by what I wrote.

However, it is not gay.

I never said it was, and I do not care what you label it as.

In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.

Agreed. However, it is merely dialect at this point.

Homosexual intercourse involves two men.

Not necessarily. It could involve two women.

What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

A fetish that is gross. (Captain obvious is obvious.)
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:46:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:43:08 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
And that is your point of view.
However, it is not gay.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.
Homosexual intercourse involves two men.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

By your definition, if a guy had a fetish where he enjoyed being orally stimulated by a dildo, then that wouldn't be gay either. Newsflash, homie. You're gay.
Nope, it wouldn't be gay, it would simply be an odd fetish.
And I am bi, thank you. How does that make anything invalid whatsoever?
I miss the old members.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:47:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:46:09 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:43:08 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
And that is your point of view.
However, it is not gay.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.
Homosexual intercourse involves two men.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

By your definition, if a guy had a fetish where he enjoyed being orally stimulated by a dildo, then that wouldn't be gay either. Newsflash, homie. You're gay.
Nope, it wouldn't be gay, it would simply be an odd fetish.
And I am bi, thank you. How does that make anything invalid whatsoever?

I wasn't speaking to you specifically... LOL
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:47:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:45:15 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.

And that is your point of view.

That is implied by what I wrote.
Yes
However, it is not gay.

I never said it was, and I do not care what you label it as.
Good to know. I assume you don't care I like cookies, do you?
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.

Agreed. However, it is merely dialect at this point.

Homosexual intercourse involves two men.

Not necessarily. It could involve two women.
You are indeed captain obvious.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

A fetish that is gross. (Captain obvious is obvious.)
By your PoV, but I'm just being technical at this point.
I miss the old members.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:48:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:47:11 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:46:09 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:43:08 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
And that is your point of view.
However, it is not gay.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.
Homosexual intercourse involves two men.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

By your definition, if a guy had a fetish where he enjoyed being orally stimulated by a dildo, then that wouldn't be gay either. Newsflash, homie. You're gay.
Nope, it wouldn't be gay, it would simply be an odd fetish.
And I am bi, thank you. How does that make anything invalid whatsoever?

I wasn't speaking to you specifically... LOL
And yet you felt the need to quote me and not distinguish between me and others in the same post.
I miss the old members.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:49:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:47:29 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:45:15 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.

And that is your point of view.

That is implied by what I wrote.
Yes

Captain Obvious.

However, it is not gay.

I never said it was, and I do not care what you label it as.
Good to know. I assume you don't care I like cookies, do you?

No. What type of cookies is your favorite? ;)

In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.

Agreed. However, it is merely dialect at this point.

Homosexual intercourse involves two men.

Not necessarily. It could involve two women.
You are indeed captain obvious.

You did not state it, Captain Obvious.

What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

A fetish that is gross. (Captain obvious is obvious.)
By your PoV, but I'm just being technical at this point.

I knew you would type that, Captain Obvious. ;)
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:51:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:48:21 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:47:11 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:46:09 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:43:08 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.
And that is your point of view.
However, it is not gay.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.
Homosexual intercourse involves two men.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

By your definition, if a guy had a fetish where he enjoyed being orally stimulated by a dildo, then that wouldn't be gay either. Newsflash, homie. You're gay.
Nope, it wouldn't be gay, it would simply be an odd fetish.
And I am bi, thank you. How does that make anything invalid whatsoever?

I wasn't speaking to you specifically... LOL
And yet you felt the need to quote me and not distinguish between me and others in the same post.

I meant my comment about "Newsflash, you're gay" was not directly at you, but in the general sense of the word "you".
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:52:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:49:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:47:29 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:45:15 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.

And that is your point of view.

That is implied by what I wrote.
Yes

Captain Obvious.
Whatever gave you that idea?
However, it is not gay.

I never said it was, and I do not care what you label it as.
Good to know. I assume you don't care I like cookies, do you?

No. What type of cookies is your favorite? ;)
Chocolate. I am going to be cordial and ask you what yours is in the next three posts.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.

Agreed. However, it is merely dialect at this point.

Homosexual intercourse involves two men.

Not necessarily. It could involve two women.
You are indeed captain obvious.

You did not state it, Captain Obvious.
I did not.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

A fetish that is gross. (Captain obvious is obvious.)
By your PoV, but I'm just being technical at this point.

I knew you would type that, Captain Obvious. ;)
How did you know?
I miss the old members.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:54:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:52:45 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:49:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:47:29 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:45:15 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.

And that is your point of view.

That is implied by what I wrote.
Yes

Captain Obvious.
Whatever gave you that idea?
However, it is not gay.

I never said it was, and I do not care what you label it as.
Good to know. I assume you don't care I like cookies, do you?

No. What type of cookies is your favorite? ;)
Chocolate. I am going to be cordial and ask you what yours is in the next three posts.

I like white macademia nut. I probably spelled "macademia" incorrectly, but I am sure you know what I am talking about.

In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.

Agreed. However, it is merely dialect at this point.

Homosexual intercourse involves two men.

Not necessarily. It could involve two women.
You are indeed captain obvious.

You did not state it, Captain Obvious.
I did not.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

A fetish that is gross. (Captain obvious is obvious.)
By your PoV, but I'm just being technical at this point.

I knew you would type that, Captain Obvious. ;)
How did you know?

Because I knew.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:57:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:54:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:52:45 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:49:45 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:47:29 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:45:15 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:41:02 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:37:54 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:32:31 PM, Atheism wrote:
No, it is not. It is simply a way to stimulate pleasure.
Unless your sexual intercourse is involved with a man, it should not be termed gay, simply as anal intercourse, or an odd fetish. Not gay.

Who cares what it is called?

I would be disgusted if my partner did anything that involved a pen!s that was not mine (while we were sleeping together of course). Many heterosexual guys would agree.

And that is your point of view.

That is implied by what I wrote.
Yes

Captain Obvious.
Whatever gave you that idea?
However, it is not gay.

I never said it was, and I do not care what you label it as.
Good to know. I assume you don't care I like cookies, do you?

No. What type of cookies is your favorite? ;)
Chocolate. I am going to be cordial and ask you what yours is in the next three posts.

I like white macademia nut. I probably spelled "macademia" incorrectly, but I am sure you know what I am talking about.
I know what you are talking about, but this was not in the next three posts of mine. I do not like those.
In fact, strictly speaking, gay means cheery or bright, and it should not mean the idiocy which it has been attributed to today.

Agreed. However, it is merely dialect at this point.

Homosexual intercourse involves two men.

Not necessarily. It could involve two women.
You are indeed captain obvious.

You did not state it, Captain Obvious.
I did not.
What he is defining is, again, a fetish.

A fetish that is gross. (Captain obvious is obvious.)
By your PoV, but I'm just being technical at this point.

I knew you would type that, Captain Obvious. ;)
How did you know?

Because I knew.
The tautology club awaits, squire.
I miss the old members.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:58:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:55:13 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Atheism - If you were offended, I apologize. That was not my intent.
I never get offended. EVER.
I like making people feel out-of-place/bad, though.
Did it work?
I miss the old members.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 9:58:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:58:01 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:55:13 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Atheism - If you were offended, I apologize. That was not my intent.
I never get offended. EVER.

Is that a challenge? ;)

I like making people feel out-of-place/bad, though.

Is someone insecure?

Did it work?

No.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 10:00:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 9:58:57 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:58:01 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:55:13 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Atheism - If you were offended, I apologize. That was not my intent.
I never get offended. EVER.

Is that a challenge? ;)
Go for it.
I like making people feel out-of-place/bad, though.

Is someone insecure?
No.
Did it work?

No.
Drat, and here I was wasting all this precious time wondering.
;D
I miss the old members.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 10:01:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2010 10:00:03 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:58:57 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:58:01 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 9/25/2010 9:55:13 PM, TulleKrazy wrote:
Atheism - If you were offended, I apologize. That was not my intent.
I never get offended. EVER.

Is that a challenge? ;)
Go for it.

I will not have sex with you. Sorry.

I like making people feel out-of-place/bad, though.

Is someone insecure?
No.

Of course you would say that; insecure people deny that they are insecure.

Did it work?

No.
Drat, and here I was wasting all this precious time wondering.
;D

More like imagining ...