Jump to topic:

More Evidence of Societies Abuse

BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 10:58:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is a message I got in my inbox upon logging on to the site. Name is omitted and will not be shared.

"You know, animal's have feelings also, right? I mean, come on. The government isn't giving every dime to dogs, and letting them take over the country. Simply, they're just treating animals as they deserved, as humans are said to be the most intelligent species on the planet, but...well...you just kinda proved that incorrect. No offense, just saying"

I will say that the person was a declared liberal democrat. This explains my daily encounters with society to the number. There isn't a day that I do not run into self righteous pricks like this who attack me unprovoked, but you would think you could find the slightest bit of safety from such unprovoked attacks on a site for debate and discussion.

This is just a testimony to societies corrosion. Or how dumb modern liberal sheep are, either one works,
BlackFlags
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 10:58:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You know, animal's have feelings also, right? I mean, come on. The government isn't giving every dime to dogs, and letting them take over the country. Simply, they're just treating animals as they deserved, as humans are said to be the most intelligent species on the planet, but...well...you just kinda proved that incorrect. No offense, just saying.