Jump to topic:

What should we do against terrorism ?

Swytthom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 8:05:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your children, your family is touched by terrorism. Paris could say it to you: we must do something against the increasing of the terrorism. Everybody can visit a radical website, in prisons musulmans have wrong rabbis who radicalise them.... I'm french, and I worry about my future, do I have to live in fear the rest of my life ? Poor people has been killed drinking on a terrace, watching a football match on friday 13th .... French government will certainly do something, but is radicalism increasing unavoidable ??? What I, you have to do ?
Tank you for answering.
SocialTeacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2015 8:27:43 PM
Really good topic Swytthom, I haven't particip to a topic until this comment, but it worths it ! Well, I think that we should warm pupils from elementary schools to the end of the assignments. We must explain to children that terrorism is not areligion. "Terrorism is a monster wich reclaims to be the son of religion", Voltaire. People must also understand that we haven't to live in fear, but we have to remember all the facts of the terrorists(of ISIS, etc...) in order to fight them better. I call all the countries to protect their habitants, against the attacks, but against the radicalisation too. I'm ready to hear the other arguments, and to continue to express my point of view if it's necessary. Bye.
Social Teacher at an English school.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 1:41:13 PM
Since terrorism is caused by blowback, we should stop causing blowback. It's as simple as withdrawing all of our people from these regions.