Black women are not better than horses?

Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2015 11:17:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
http://www.cnn.com...

OK, so this is disgraceful on so many levels, it says a lot bad about SI subscribers, and it says some bad about CNN and SI for glossing over a huge detail.

The obvious race horse fanaticism or PC that would allow a HORSE to be called a sports PERSON. Good grief Charlie Brown. It's a very fast farm animal and according to my grandpa and many Italians, quite delicious. This reminds me of the louder outrage over that lion being shot over the suppressed outrage of babies being killed and being sold, for profit or not, I don't care.

SI at least had the good sense not to actually award an animal Sportsperson of the Year, and gave the award to Serena Williams, who not only is deserving of the award, but actually qualifies as a human.

CNN called out SI horse racing fanatics, who more than likely are just more excited about their sport over tennis, than actually intentionally racist or sexist.

But why is no one calling out the sexualization of Serena Williams on the cover of SI? Where are her pants? What do showing her inner thighs have to do with her sportsmanship? I guess because sexually objectifying someone is more fun than racism, so that's got to be overlooked, for out viewing pleasure.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 6:37:48 PM
At 12/22/2015 11:17:12 PM, Skynet wrote:
Believe it or not, horse racing is in fact a sport, and the horses that partake deserve their recognition. What you're doing here is discriminating against horses, this is a widespread problem in society that can only be solved through civil disobedience.

#Horselivesmatter #Equalityforhorses
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 6:43:52 PM
At 12/28/2015 6:37:48 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Believe it or not, horse racing is in fact a sport, and the horses that partake deserve their recognition. What you're doing here is discriminating against horses, this is a widespread problem in society that can only be solved through civil disobedience.

#Horselivesmatter #Equalityforhorses

A more worthwhile cause than #blacklivesmatter.
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 7:27:56 PM

OK, so this is disgraceful on so many levels, it says a lot bad about SI subscribers, and it says some bad about CNN and SI for glossing over a huge detail.

The obvious race horse fanaticism or PC that would allow a HORSE to be called a sports PERSON. Good grief Charlie Brown. It's a very fast farm animal and according to my grandpa and many Italians, quite delicious. This reminds me of the louder outrage over that lion being shot over the suppressed outrage of babies being killed and being sold, for profit or not, I don't care.

SI at least had the good sense not to actually award an animal Sportsperson of the Year, and gave the award to Serena Williams, who not only is deserving of the award, but actually qualifies as a human.

CNN called out SI horse racing fanatics, who more than likely are just more excited about their sport over tennis, than actually intentionally racist or sexist.

But why is no one calling out the sexualization of Serena Williams on the cover of SI? Where are her pants? What do showing her inner thighs have to do with her sportsmanship? I guess because sexually objectifying someone is more fun than racism, so that's got to be overlooked, for out viewing pleasure.

What if I am an otherkin and identify as a race horse? #Triggered #Discrimination
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 3:57:32 PM

There's more to it than that. Notice who seems to be amazingly absent from these scenarios? The jockey's.

The horses are sexualized as well (Remember Equus?). Sexualization is a big part of sports, horsing racing no exception. Yes, horses should be honored, but for the most part jockey's are overlooked because of their lack of size. Horses are symbolic of sexual strength and virility ("He's well hung". "He's like a horse".). In football, the players are the sex symbols (as opposed to coaches, referees, water boys, etc.). In horse racing, the sex symbols are the horses (as opposed to the small jockeys).

So yeah, in a sense tennis players are being compared sexually to horses. If not, why not have a horse jockey compete with Serena like.........hmmmmm (exactly)? All I can think of is Willie Shoemaker and Russell Baze (I think that's his name). The latter a local horse racer who I think is already retired.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 2:19:32 AM
At 12/28/2015 7:27:56 PM, Objectivity wrote:

What if I am an otherkin and identify as a race horse? #Triggered #Discrimination

Hashtags are my trigger. ##Trigger
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.