Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Most of the refugees in Turkey!

frbnsn
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 12:30:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Turkey is a big-hearted country.
Because, it has already accepted and hosted about 3 million refugees and no limit for coming in.

It is not ethical at all that not to help to innocent people who flee from war by fear of death!

It is a shame for countries which doesn't want refugees, especially rich countries!
Greyparrot
Posts: 20,521
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 7:59:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2015 12:30:00 PM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey is a big-hearted country.
Because, it has already accepted and hosted about 3 million refugees and no limit for coming in.

It is not ethical at all that not to help to innocent people who flee from war by fear of death!

It is a shame for countries which doesn't want refugees, especially rich countries!

Turkey supports Isil.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
Emilrose
Posts: 6,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 8:14:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's not necessarily correct~~Turkey just happens to be geographically close to the countries in which these refugees are coming from. Lebanon also has a rather large quota, for a small country.

I'd point out that Turkey *could* do significantly more to prevent refugees from risking their lives and entering Europe~~as well as addressing the human trafficking problem that they have.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
frbnsn
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 11:36:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2015 7:59:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/23/2015 12:30:00 PM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey is a big-hearted country.
Because, it has already accepted and hosted about 3 million refugees and no limit for coming in.

It is not ethical at all that not to help to innocent people who flee from war by fear of death!

It is a shame for countries which doesn't want refugees, especially rich countries!

Turkey supports Isil.

Do you have any evidence?
Greyparrot
Posts: 20,521
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 3:17:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/24/2015 11:36:58 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 12/23/2015 7:59:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/23/2015 12:30:00 PM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey is a big-hearted country.
Because, it has already accepted and hosted about 3 million refugees and no limit for coming in.

It is not ethical at all that not to help to innocent people who flee from war by fear of death!

It is a shame for countries which doesn't want refugees, especially rich countries!

Turkey supports Isil.

Do you have any evidence?

http://www.theguardian.com...
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
frbnsn
Posts: 482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 12:00:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/24/2015 3:17:45 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:36:58 AM, frbnsn wrote:
At 12/23/2015 7:59:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/23/2015 12:30:00 PM, frbnsn wrote:
Turkey is a big-hearted country.
Because, it has already accepted and hosted about 3 million refugees and no limit for coming in.

It is not ethical at all that not to help to innocent people who flee from war by fear of death!

It is a shame for countries which doesn't want refugees, especially rich countries!

Turkey supports Isil.

Do you have any evidence?

http://www.theguardian.com...

Dear Greyparrot,
DAESH (Isis) killed 102 Turkish people in the middle of Ankara, the capital, by an Isis's live bomber's assassination, before France.

Isis is an terrorist organisation for Turkey.

I think, The Guardian politically wants to misinform and mislead.

If you ask me, don't trust media much!