Most of the refugees in Turkey!

frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 12:30:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Turkey is a big-hearted country.
Because, it has already accepted and hosted about 3 million refugees and no limit for coming in.

It is not ethical at all that not to help to innocent people who flee from war by fear of death!

It is a shame for countries which doesn't want refugees, especially rich countries!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 7:59:00 PM
At 12/23/2015 12:30:00 PM, frbnsn wrote:
Because, it has already accepted and hosted about 3 million refugees and no limit for coming in.

It is not ethical at all that not to help to innocent people who flee from war by fear of death!

It is a shame for countries which doesn't want refugees, especially rich countries!

Turkey supports Isil.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2015 8:14:36 PM
That's not necessarily correct~~Turkey just happens to be geographically close to the countries in which these refugees are coming from. Lebanon also has a rather large quota, for a small country.

I'd point out that Turkey *could* do significantly more to prevent refugees from risking their lives and entering Europe~~as well as addressing the human trafficking problem that they have.
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 11:36:58 AM
At 12/23/2015 7:59:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Turkey supports Isil.

Do you have any evidence?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2015 3:17:45 PM
At 12/24/2015 11:36:58 AM, frbnsn wrote:

Turkey supports Isil.

http://www.theguardian.com...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 12:00:36 PM
At 12/24/2015 3:17:45 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 12/24/2015 11:36:58 AM, frbnsn wrote:

Turkey supports Isil.

http://www.theguardian.com...

Dear Greyparrot,
DAESH (Isis) killed 102 Turkish people in the middle of Ankara, the capital, by an Isis's live bomber's assassination, before France.

Isis is an terrorist organisation for Turkey.

I think, The Guardian politically wants to misinform and mislead.

If you ask me, don't trust media much!