SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2010 8:41:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/17/2010 6:16:15 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com...

I'm sure Geo will have a helluva time with this.

DANG COMMIES!!!!!!!!!!
Well now I have to go check the base of my car (yeah I own a car!) time to strap a huge metal plate on its base, and time to throw out my old diesel engine.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 1:14:09 PM
I know someone who won't get an EASY PASS for tolls because he thinks it gives the gov't too much info on him. Kind of the same deal.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 1:19:04 PM
It doesn't matter if, as some of the judges concluded, you're only gathering the same info you could get by tailing someone.

What matters is you just tampered with someone's vehicle without cause. Wanna gather information, fine, but keep your filthy hands off their property.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2010 6:33:40 PM
This is exactly what I have been talking about. Soon a federal judge will decide for millions whether or not their personal property can be handled in this way. Appeal to a judge to decide what you can and can not do involving anything ,they will end up taking everything.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen