Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Why is homophobia demonised so much?

theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:44:50 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
#ProudlyHomophobic.

I really don't get this. People repulsed by gay intimacy are in much larger numbers than those attracted by it - so why is it getting demonised?

What is wrong with thinking that male anal sex is disgusting?

What is wrong with thinking that people who don't have a body to match what their mind is attracted to is unnatural? What is wrong with being creeped out by that?

Why do we not have any freedoms associated with these feelings that we cannot control? Why is it considered okay to offend our senses and sensibilities in such grand manner?

I can understand the need for tolerance. What I don't understand, is why things have gone so far the other way that people with homophobic tendencies aren't free to express their thoughts and feelings that they have no control over?

Now I would never do anything to physically hurt someone, but anyone's natural defence against psychological scarring is going to be psychological retaliation. Why don't we have a right to defend ourselves?

I don't know if I'm really homophobic or not. I have gay relatives and the discomfort being around them is minimal. i would even hug one goodbye without a problem. But if I see two men in gay intimacy, and to a lesser extent two women, my creep factor is excessivelly high, and there is nothing I can do t control that? So what rights do I have or not have?

#PROUDHOMOPHOBE
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 8:17:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:44:50 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
#ProudlyHomophobic.

I really don't get this. People repulsed by gay intimacy are in much larger numbers than those attracted by it - so why is it getting demonised?

What is wrong with thinking that male anal sex is disgusting?

What is wrong with thinking that people who don't have a body to match what their mind is attracted to is unnatural? What is wrong with being creeped out by that?

Why do we not have any freedoms associated with these feelings that we cannot control? Why is it considered okay to offend our senses and sensibilities in such grand manner?

I can understand the need for tolerance. What I don't understand, is why things have gone so far the other way that people with homophobic tendencies aren't free to express their thoughts and feelings that they have no control over?

Now I would never do anything to physically hurt someone, but anyone's natural defence against psychological scarring is going to be psychological retaliation. Why don't we have a right to defend ourselves?

I don't know if I'm really homophobic or not. I have gay relatives and the discomfort being around them is minimal. i would even hug one goodbye without a problem. But if I see two men in gay intimacy, and to a lesser extent two women, my creep factor is excessivelly high, and there is nothing I can do t control that? So what rights do I have or not have?

#PROUDHOMOPHOBE

Because, according to the liberal ideology, it takes a stance against equality.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 11:28:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago

Because, according to the liberal ideology, it takes a stance against equality.

So why aren't homophobes classified as real people with real thoughts and feelings too? Isn't homosexual liberation discriminatory against homophobes? Shouldn't there be some sort of compromise to achieve better equality?
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:46:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:44:50 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
#ProudlyHomophobic.

I really don't get this. People repulsed by gay intimacy are in much larger numbers than those attracted by it - so why is it getting demonised?

..........

Seriously, has anyone told you that you have to cheer and get an erection every time you see two gay men kissing?

I know several pro-LGBT people who would vomit if they saw two gay men kissing. Paradox?!?!! :O

Of course not. This is just taste. You are entitled to believe whatever is disgusting. You don't have to tell these kissing men this though.

I for example think peas are disgusting. Should I disrespect people who eat peas now?

Many homosexuals surely believe heterosexual sex is disgusting. Do they voice out about it? No.

What is wrong with thinking that male anal sex is disgusting?

Nothing? Just as well as you are entitled to be disgusted of seeing a man and a woman perform vomit porn?

If anyone has enforced you to watch two gay men having sex, then I think you should call the police.

What is wrong with thinking that people who don't have a body to match what their mind is attracted to is unnatural? What is wrong with being creeped out by that?

What do you mean?

Why do we not have any freedoms associated with these feelings that we cannot control? Why is it considered okay to offend our senses and sensibilities in such grand manner?

What do you mean?

I can understand the need for tolerance. What I don't understand, is why things have gone so far the other way that people with homophobic tendencies aren't free to express their thoughts and feelings that they have no control over?

You are interferring in something you are affected of. With your logics, anyone should be able to voice out that he wants every [insert members of a race] eradicated, without any punishment.

Now I would never do anything to physically hurt someone, but anyone's natural defence against psychological scarring is going to be psychological retaliation. Why don't we have a right to defend ourselves?

Then I could tell you that I'm creeped out by seeing you here. Does this mean that I should trace you up and psychologically harass you? Of course not. Social competence. Learn that. Social competence.

I don't know if I'm really homophobic or not. I have gay relatives and the discomfort being around them is minimal. i would even hug one goodbye without a problem. But if I see two men in gay intimacy, and to a lesser extent two women, my creep factor is excessivelly high, and there is nothing I can do t control that? So what rights do I have or not have?

Again, disgust is something legitimate, but still not a reason to discriminate or be rude to them.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 12:48:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:44:50 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
I can understand the need for tolerance. What I don't understand, is why things have gone so far the other way that people with homophobic tendencies aren't free to express their thoughts and feelings that they have no control over?

Correction from my former post:

You are interferring in something you are NOT affected of. With your logics, anyone should be able to voice out that he wants every [insert members of a race] eradicated, without any punishment.
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 1:32:13 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Of course not. This is just taste. You are entitled to believe whatever is disgusting. You don't have to tell these kissing men this though.
I for example think peas are disgusting. Should I disrespect people who eat peas now?

If someone told you peas were disgusting, you would laugh it off. If somone told two gay men it was disgusting, they would cry discrimination, call them homophobic and bigoted etc. ie demonise them. Why should you be free to express your intimacy, which does have significant impact on people with homophobic tendencies, and them not allowed to defend their psychological damage?

Many homosexuals surely believe heterosexual sex is disgusting. Do they voice out about it? No.

You care comparing two things that are different. And no matter how much you delude yourself or want it not to be so, there are profound differences between hetro and homo relationships. For a start, hetero sex has a function, to create life. Homo sex serves no purpose other than self gratification. It is natural to be attracted to heterosexual sex, because it is "in the nature" of our bodies to have it. It is unnatural to be attracted to homosexual sex, because it is not "in the nature" of our bodies to have gay sex. If you voiced disgust at hetero sex, you are being unnatural, because it's in the nature of our bodies that we should be attracted to the opposite sex. If you voice disgust at gay sex, you are expressing what is a natural thought.

What is wrong with thinking that male anal sex is disgusting?

Nothing? Just as well as you are entitled to be disgusted of seeing a man and a woman perform vomit porn?

Again, one is natural, one isn't. One has a profound purpose for society, one has no purpose except self gratificaion. Except of course you have warped the argument to include porn to help defend yourself better. You are all very good at warping perceptions and reality, I'll give you that.

What is wrong with thinking that people who don't have a body to match what their mind is attracted to is unnatural? What is wrong with being creeped out by that?

What do you mean?

Meaning you are sexually attracted to something that you can't have sexual intercourse with. You must use a substitute for a sex organ to have intercourse. Your mind is attracted to have sex with something that your body is not capable of. Your body doe not match your mind.


Why do we not have any freedoms associated with these feelings that we cannot control? Why is it considered okay to offend our senses and sensibilities in such grand manner?

What do you mean?

I mean the way we feel is just as innate in us as homosexuality. Nothing will ever change that either. Yet ours is the natural thought, yours is the unnatural. You infiltrating society with claims for "equality" in marriage defies our innate conscience because of the unnaturalness of your attractions.

You are interferring in something you are affected of. With your logics, anyone should be able to voice out that he wants every [insert members of a race] eradicated, without any punishment.

No, it's the other way round. You are interfering with something you are not affected by. You could easily get your unions to have the same rights as marriage, without trying to redefine marriage and change the social constructs created by thousands of years of wisdom. These constructs were already in grave trouble, and are in a time of need for help, not further destruction.


Then I could tell you that I'm creeped out by seeing you here. Does this mean that I should trace you up and psychologically harass you? Of course not. Social competence. Learn that. Social competence.

You are right, but as pointed out in my original post it is the gays that are lacking social competence. You're not just eating a bowl of peas, you are coming up to my face, lavishly stuffing your face full of peas in front of me, all the while moaning how delicious they are. Social competence, you need to learn that. It is the very heart of my original post.

Again, disgust is something legitimate, but still not a reason to discriminate or be rude to them.

Yes, but there is a very big difference between discrimination and acknowledging difference. You don't want to differentiate between the two, which is the heart of the whole problem. Activists think that to achieve equality and remove discrimination, they have to pretend that acknowledging difference is discrimination. In fact, it works the other way. Not acknowledging difference results in discrimination - it discriminates against people with senses, sensibilities, morals, religious values, and common sense opposed to gay activism, which in turn cause them to discriminate more against homosexuals.

The correct solution to this issue is to give homosexuals all the legal right they need, whilst acknowledging the profound differences in relationships.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 1:52:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 1:32:13 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
I for example think peas are disgusting. Should I disrespect people who eat peas now?

If someone told you peas were disgusting, you would laugh it off. If somone told two gay men it was disgusting, they would cry discrimination, call them homophobic and bigoted etc. ie demonise them.

They have often been hearing this all their lives, so they are quite aware of that people find it disgusting. You don't have to voice out your opinion on everything. For example, do you have to voice out on someone's face deformation? Nah.

Why should you be free to express your intimacy, which does have significant impact on people with homophobic tendencies, and them not allowed to defend their psychological damage?

If you get a psychological damage from it, it is your problem and not theirs.

Many homosexuals surely believe heterosexual sex is disgusting. Do they voice out about it? No.

You care comparing two things that are different. And no matter how much you delude yourself or want it not to be so, there are profound differences between hetro and homo relationships.

Chromosome differences. You are absolutely mind boggling!

For a start, hetero sex has a function, to create life. Homo sex serves no purpose other than self gratification.

Ye olde naturality argument. I can say that you are absolute giving 0 fvcks whether there are humans in 2 352 621 AD or not. It doesn't matter what "nature" says. Because if it would, you wouldn't be using a computer.

If you are so eager that people should reproduce, do you also speak out against asexuals and heterosexuals who do not want children?

It is natural to be attracted to heterosexual sex, because it is "in the nature" of our bodies to have it. It is unnatural to be attracted to homosexual sex, because it is not "in the nature" of our bodies to have gay sex.

It is also in human nature to kill and rape.

Then why do several hundreds of animal species commit gay sex? If you have such a respect for nature, never ever use birth control. Or computers.

"Naturality" is never a good argument.

If you voiced disgust at hetero sex, you are being unnatural, because it's in the nature of our bodies that we should be attracted to the opposite sex.

It is also in our nature to rape and kill. Also, there has been studies showing male animals have gay sex when female animals aren't around. Seems like it has a "natural function" after all :O

If you voice disgust at gay sex, you are expressing what is a natural thought.

If you kill or rape, that would be natural too. Naturality isn't necessarily good.


What is wrong with thinking that male anal sex is disgusting?

Nothing? Just as well as you are entitled to be disgusted of seeing a man and a woman perform vomit porn?

Again, one is natural, one isn't. One has a profound purpose for society, one has no purpose except self gratificaion.

Again, I've showed you wrong. And I've showed you how naturality is a sh1tty argument, condoning kill and rape.

Except of course you have warped the argument to include porn to help defend yourself better. You are all very good at warping perceptions and reality, I'll give you that.

What do you mean? When have I done this?

What is wrong with thinking that people who don't have a body to match what their mind is attracted to is unnatural? What is wrong with being creeped out by that?

What do you mean?

Meaning you are sexually attracted to something that you can't have sexual intercourse with.

Now it seems like you have forgot the idea of this "male anal sex porn". What are they doing in these videos? Nothing?

You must use a substitute for a sex organ to have intercourse. Your mind is attracted to have sex with something that your body is not capable of. Your body doe not match your mind.

Seems to me like an anal is capable for that? Heterosexuals do that too, do you complain against them too?

Why do we not have any freedoms associated with these feelings that we cannot control? Why is it considered okay to offend our senses and sensibilities in such grand manner?

What do you mean?

I mean the way we feel is just as innate in us as homosexuality. Nothing will ever change that either. Yet ours is the natural thought, yours is the unnatural. You infiltrating society with claims for "equality" in marriage defies our innate conscience because of the unnaturalness of your attractions.

Throw away your computer and start to kill and rape if you are in such an honour to nature.

I have never with any syllable mentioned any marriage too. But we could go into that aswell. For me, it is totally OK for churches to have interpretations on marriages. But are churches the only institutions people could marry in? Were Christians the first people doing marriages? Are everybody in the world or USA Christians?

You are interferring in something you are affected of. With your logics, anyone should be able to voice out that he wants every [insert members of a race] eradicated, without any punishment.

No, it's the other way round. You are interfering with something you are not affected by. You could easily get your unions to have the same rights as marriage, without trying to redefine marriage and change the social constructs created by thousands of years of wisdom.

As I've told you, you don't have any monopoly on marriage. If you only want Christians to marry, then you should forbid Muslims & Jews to marry too, until they convert to Christianity.

These constructs were already in grave trouble, and are in a time of need for help, not further destruction.

Is someone forcing churches to give up their interpretations of marriages? I don't live in the US, so tell me?


Then I could tell you that I'm creeped out by seeing you here. Does this mean that I should trace you up and psychologically harass you? Of course not. Social competence. Learn that. Social competence.

You are right, but as pointed out in my original post it is the gays that are lacking social competence. You're not just eating a bowl of peas, you are coming up to my face, lavishly stuffing your face full of peas in front of me, all the while moaning how delicious they are.

When has someone did this to you in the terms of homosexuality?

Social competence, you need to learn that. It is the very heart of my original post.

I'm not gay myself, but answer my previous question.

Again, disgust is something legitimate, but still not a reason to discriminate or be rude to them.

Yes, but there is a very big difference between discrimination and acknowledging difference. You don't want to differentiate between the two

Chromosomes and genitals...

which is the heart of the whole problem. Activists think that to achieve equality and remove discrimination, they have to pretend that acknowledging difference is discrimination. In fact, it works the other way. Not acknowledging difference results in discrimination - it discriminates against people with senses, sensibilities, morals,

I could say the same thing about you Christians. But I won't.

religious values,

Nice god you have who created homosexuality in the first place then. Like putting the male G-spot up the man's a$$.

and common sense opposed to gay activism, which in turn cause them to discriminate more against homosexuals.

"Look what you made me do! :'("

The correct solution to this issue is to give homosexuals all the legal right they need, whilst acknowledging the profound differences in relationships.

Chromosomes and genitals...
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:17:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 1:32:13 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
Homo sex serves no purpose other than self gratification

Also, how in tarnation JUST DARE YOU to watch movies alone? Or play solitaire? Self gratification right there! Hell for you! You should never ever ever do recreational things with only yourself. That's a sin, right? A sin most foul?

And many homosexual relationships are on the same basis as heterosexual ones. Two people loving each other, that is...
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:02:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago

They have often been hearing this all their lives, so they are quite aware of that people find it disgusting. You don't have to voice out your opinion on everything. For example, do you have to voice out on someone's face deformation? Nah.


Social competence Jovian, social competence. If you know so many people find it disgusting, why do you want to put it in everyone's faces, inciting hate?


If you get a psychological damage from it, it is your problem and not theirs.


So why is it not their problem if they get psychological damage from me insulting them? Respect is a two way street.

Ye olde naturality argument. I can say that you are absolute giving 0 fvcks whether there are humans in 2 352 621 AD or not. It doesn't matter what "nature" says. Because if it would, you wouldn't be using a computer.

No you are missing the point here. My homophobic tendencies are an innate part of my conscience. I can't help the way I feel about this. I feel that it is nature telling me that homosexuality is something to be shunned, just as homosexuals think it is telling them it is something to be embraced. Nature is telling me nothing about using a computer.

If you are so eager that people should reproduce, do you also speak out against asexuals and heterosexuals who do not want children?

No because they are not trying to change social constructs and teach children the wrong things. They are not in my face with an agressive agenda that I feel is damaging to society.
It is also in human nature to kill and rape.

No it is not. It is in the nature of any organism to survive. That i the most basic natural instinct in any living creature. Kill and rape goes completely against nature. This is the part you really realy don't understand. You think that behaviours are natural because they "occur in nature". That is so preposterous, because if you take that definition then any behaviour is natural as soon as someone does it.

Then why do several hundreds of animal species commit gay sex?

it is NOT because they are homosexual. they do it for a lot of reasons. social status, dominance, resolve conflict, and situations (such as lack of opposite sex partners).

---If you have such a respect for nature, never ever use birth control. Or computers.
why not? Again you are missing the point. I am not saying people should not have gay partners.

"Naturality" is never a good argument.

Not for you maybe.

It is also in our nature to rape and kill. Also, there has been studies showing male animals have gay sex when female animals aren't around. Seems like it has a "natural function" after all :O

Two animals having gay sex is not homosexuality. Having any sort of sex has a natural function. What is your point?


If you voice disgust at gay sex, you are expressing what is a natural thought.

If you kill or rape, that would be natural too. Naturality isn't necessarily good.

No, as pointed out you are using warped perceptions to make nonsensical points. it is not in the nature of people to kill and rape at all. That is very unnatural.



Meaning you are sexually attracted to something that you can't have sexual intercourse with.

Now it seems like you have forgot the idea of this "male anal sex porn". What are they doing in these videos? Nothing?

They are having anal intercourse, meaning they are using a substitute for a sex organ.

Seems to me like an anal is capable for that? Heterosexuals do that too, do you complain against them too?

No you are missing the piont completely. The point is homosexuals MUST use a substitute for a sex organ. That is why it is unnatural, not in the nature of their bodies, to be attracted to doing it.

Throw away your computer and start to kill and rape if you are in such an honour to nature.

No I am in honour to society. I have no problem with you doing what you want in your privacy. The problem is that you no longer are keeping it private. You want to bring your behaviour out into society, amongst people that are extremely offended by it. This should be tolerated to some extent, but not to the extent that you wish, otherwise you start discriminating against us.

As I've told you, you don't have any monopoly on marriage. If you only want Christians to marry, then you should forbid Muslims & Jews to marry too, until they convert to Christianity.

No you are missing the point. We do have a monopoly on marriage that you want to change.


These constructs were already in grave trouble, and are in a time of need for help, not further destruction.

Is someone forcing churches to give up their interpretations of marriages? I don't live in the US, so tell me?


it is not "their" definition. It is society's definition.




When has someone did this to you in the terms of homosexuality?

By demanding that gay marriage is a right.


Social competence, you need to learn that. It is the very heart of my original post.

I'm not gay myself, but answer my previous question.


Which question was that?

which is the heart of the whole problem. Activists think that to achieve equality and remove discrimination, they have to pretend that acknowledging difference is discrimination. In fact, it works the other way. Not acknowledging difference results in discrimination - it discriminates against people with senses, sensibilities, morals,

I could say the same thing about you Christians. But I won't.

yes you can, and you have every right to. Christians are not handling this the best way either. There is no comproimise on either side of the story, and that is the heart of the problem.

religious values,

Nice god you have who created homosexuality in the first place then. Like putting the male G-spot up the man's a$$.

This is what I mean about mentally warped perceptions. There is NO G-spot up the mans crack, and there never has been. That is so warped beyond belief. This "g-spot" is an entirely different organ in another part of the body. There is no intercourse with this organ. The penis is intercoursing with the anus, and the anus wall outercourses with the prostrate. Mind bogglingly warped.

and common sense opposed to gay activism, which in turn cause them to discriminate more against homosexuals.

"Look what you made me do! :'("

Exactly. There is too much discrimination on both sides of the story.

The correct solution to this issue is to give homosexuals all the legal right they need, whilst acknowledging the profound differences in relationships.

Chromosomes and genitals...

What's your point? are you trying to trivialise the difference in relationships? Try telling that to the confused straight men that are getting seduced under the influence of allcohol from gays and having sex that they only discover afterwards is a big mistake ----->>> sex abuse. This is no-ones fault except society who is sending the wrong message by not acknowledging differences in relationships.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:33:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 3:02:33 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:

Social competence Jovian, social competence. If you know so many people find it disgusting, why do you want to put it in everyone's faces, inciting hate?

With those logics, black people in USA should move away from there, given many of you hate them. This is not harming anyone. They're not doing anything else than showing love. If it's harming you, then I don't mean disgusting but harming you, consult a therapist.


So why is it not their problem if they get psychological damage from me insulting them? Respect is a two way street.

If I would be harmed every time you write the letter "A", just because that letter would trigger me, whose fault would it be? Mine of course. Or, not fault but my concern. Same here. They aren't hurting anyone, more than you conservatives' feelings. Suit yourself.


No you are missing the point here. My homophobic tendencies are an innate part of my conscience. I can't help the way I feel about this. I feel that it is nature telling me that homosexuality is something to be shunned just as homosexuals think it is telling them it is something to be embraced. Nature is telling me nothing about using a computer.

I understand what you mean. But you are trying to infringe something that isn't affecting you. And people have natural urges to rape and kill too. Is this condoning it?


No because they are not trying to change social constructs and teach children the wrong things. They are not in my face with an agressive agenda that I feel is damaging to society.

Move to Saudi Arabia then if you are so much against that some people (we are talking about maximum 5-10% of the world) like people of their own gender.

No it is not. It is in the nature of any organism to survive. That i the most basic natural instinct in any living creature. Kill and rape goes completely against nature.

Then why do people kill and rape? Have these people been abducted by aliens and thus modified to commit these things?

This is the part you really realy don't understand. You think that behaviours are natural because they "occur in nature". That is so preposterous, because if you take that definition then any behaviour is natural as soon as someone does it.

HAHAHAHA.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com...

Oxford Dictionary tells us something else. But I guess the Oxford University is a fraud university anyway.

it is NOT because they are homosexual.

What the hell? Moving the goalposts much? Man having sex with man = homosexuality.

they do it for a lot of reasons. social status, dominance, resolve conflict, and situations (such as lack of opposite sex partners).

What animals do shouldn't be applicable to humans though. I pointed at this because you seemed to believe homosexuality is something that is totally non-existent in nature.

---If you have such a respect for nature, never ever use birth control. Or computers.
why not? Again you are missing the point. I am not saying people should not have gay partners.

So why are you adressing HOMOSEXUALITY?

Not for you maybe.

Again, read the Oxford Dictionary definition of it.


Two animals having gay sex is not homosexuality. Having any sort of sex has a natural function. What is your point?

Stop moving the goalposts. Same-gendered sex = homosexuality. What's so hard to understand?



No, as pointed out you are using warped perceptions to make nonsensical points. it is not in the nature of people to kill and rape at all. That is very unnatural.

Warped perceptions is to follow the dictionary. I understand. I understand.


They are having anal intercourse, meaning they are using a substitute for a sex organ.

So heterosexuals who do this should be spitted at?


No you are missing the piont completely. The point is homosexuals MUST use a substitute for a sex organ. That is why it is unnatural, not in the nature of their bodies, to be attracted to doing it.

Why do you use cookware instead of hunting your own food if you should live with nature? "Not the same thing, yada yada yada", OK, then you should substitute "natural" with something else.

Throw away your computer and start to kill and rape if you are in such an honour to nature.

No I am in honour to society. I have no problem with you doing what you want in your privacy.

You clearly are since you are adressing HOMOSEXUALITY

The problem is that you no longer are keeping it private. You want to bring your behaviour out into society, amongst people that are extremely offended by it.

I am not homosexual myself. And homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone (don't bring up HIV here, that is a result of poorly performed safe sex).

This should be tolerated to some extent, but not to the extent that you wish, otherwise you start discriminating against us.

You should really start writing Orwellian novels with your imagination. Would homosexuals, who have been oppressed since Biblical times, oppress anyone back? When has any homosexual tried to infringe your rights as heterosexual?

No you are missing the point. We do have a monopoly on marriage that you want to change.

Why do you have a monopoly on marriage? Clearly not everyone shares it?

Is someone forcing churches to give up their interpretations of marriages? I don't live in the US, so tell me?


it is not "their" definition. It is society's definition.

My a$$.

When has someone did this to you in the terms of homosexuality?

By demanding that gay marriage is a right.

Well. Enjoy your remaining American life, where gay marriage will never cease to be allowed :D

I'm not gay myself, but answer my previous question.


Which question was that?

Can't be bothered to look that up now. Another time.

I could say the same thing about you Christians. But I won't.

yes you can, and you have every right to. Christians are not handling this the best way either. There is no comproimise on either side of the story, and that is the heart of the problem.


Nice god you have who created homosexuality in the first place then. Like putting the male G-spot up the man's a$$.

This is what I mean about mentally warped perceptions. There is NO G-spot up the mans crack, and there never has been.

Clearly there is since homosexual like anal sex? Is the female G-spot false too?

That is so warped beyond belief. This "g-spot" is an entirely different organ in another part of the body. There is no intercourse with this organ. The penis is intercoursing with the anus, and the anus wall outercourses with the prostrate. Mind bogglingly warped.

Clearly nature has made them like anal sex?


"Look what you made me do! :'("

Exactly. There is too much discrimination on both sides of the story.

I was ironic about you playing marture and condoning your stupid actions.

Chromosomes and genitals...

What's your point? are you trying to trivialise the difference in relationships?

But what is the difference then, more than chromosomes and genitals?

Try telling that to the confused straight men that are getting seduced under the influence of allcohol from gays and having sex that they only discover afterwards is a big mistake ----->>> sex abuse.

This is another aspect of consent. If they agreed on trying gay sex, clearly they seemed to be open to the question. Try to seduce drunk guys, who are certain about their heterosexuality. You could be killed by them for doing that.

This is no-ones fault except society who is sending the wrong message by not acknowledging differences in relationships.

Alas, how horrible it is to allow people to openly love each other!
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 3:47:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Jovian, you have a complete lack of understanding of the issues.

Gay sex does not equal homosexuality.

Homosexuality is an attraction, not an act. Look up your definition in the oxford dictionary.

You have twisted the definnition of natural. The dictionary does not include behaviours. Look at the examples, none of them are behaviours. You can never say a behaviour is natural or not.

The vagina does have a g-spot in it. The anus does not have a g-spot in it. The g-spot is found in a different organ. This is the warped perception i am sick of arguing against, such obvious differences that people mysteriously claim don't exist.

I look forwad to your amended response now that I have cleared up the errors in your thinking.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:10:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 3:47:23 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
Jovian, you have a complete lack of understanding of the issues.

Quote someone in the future if you want them to reply. This time I found this out anyway.

Gay sex does not equal homosexuality.

You being raped by a man doesn't make you homosexual. This is the only difference. But a consenting doing gay sex = he is bi or homosexual.

Homosexuality is an attraction, not an act. Look up your definition in the oxford dictionary.

Did I use that word for it? Then I do apologize.

You have twisted the definnition of natural. The dictionary does not include behaviours. Look at the examples, none of them are behaviours. You can never say a behaviour is natural or not.

Use another word for it then. If someone is doing something which is unnatural, then why is he doing it if it doesn't in human nature? The only plausible answer to this would be "an alien abducted him and modified him".

The vagina does have a g-spot in it. The anus does not have a g-spot in it. The g-spot is found in a different organ. This is the warped perception i am sick of arguing against, such obvious differences that people mysteriously claim don't exist.

So what is that tingling feeling you could acquire by receiving anal sex? Is it your illusion? Or was it an alien which has modified your body to like that?

I look forwad to your amended response now that I have cleared up the errors in your thinking.

You lifted me up from my delusion, and tomorrow I will join the Westboro Baptist Church. I will also vote for you in the next presidential election.
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:28:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
You being raped by a man doesn't make you homosexual. This is the only difference. But a consenting doing gay sex = he is bi or homosexual.

No that is so wrong. Homosexuality is merely an attraction. Many people have gay sex that aren't homosexual, such as any animal, people in prisons and other situations. Also many straight people have gay sex for many different reasons.

You have twisted the definnition of natural. The dictionary does not include behaviours. Look at the examples, none of them are behaviours. You can never say a behaviour is natural or not.

Use another word for it then.

No natural is the right word. It's you that is using an incorrect perception of the definition. The definition does NOT say any behaviour found in nature. The definition is talking about tangible objects.

If someone is doing something which is unnatural, then why is he doing it if it doesn't in human nature?
The only plausible answer to this would be "an alien abducted him and modified him".

No, the answer is simple. Because people have disorders.


The vagina does have a g-spot in it. The anus does not have a g-spot in it. The g-spot is found in a different organ. This is the warped perception i am sick of arguing against, such obvious differences that people mysteriously claim don't exist.

So what is that tingling feeling you could acquire by receiving anal sex? Is it your illusion? Or was it an alien which has modified your body to like that?

How can I spell this out any differently? it is not the anus that is tingling, it's the prostrate. you could poke up the anus and disturb any number of other organs in the body. If the anus was made for sexual pleasure, then the prostrate would be inside of it, not in another part of the body. If the anus was made for sexual pleasure, then the sphincter muscle would not be deisgned to keep objects out, it would be designed to let them in also. The fact is it's not. The fact is the anus is lacking in other sexual functions too, like lubrication. The fact is the anus is not made for gay sex.


You lifted me up from my delusion, and tomorrow I will join the Westboro Baptist Church. I will also vote for you in the next presidential election.

Religion plays no part in my arguments. Again, I note your warped perceptions in order to defend yourself with ridiculous arguments.
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:44:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
With those logics, black people in USA should move away from there, given many of you hate them.

why? This is irrelevant. I am not saying that gays should not have gay partners. Nor that they should be forced to leave the country. Where are you getting your warped perceptions from?

This is not harming anyone. They're not doing anything else than showing love. If it's harming you, then I don't mean disgusting but harming you, consult a therapist.

No that is completely wrong. They are doing a lot more than that. They are teaching kids that it's perfectly okay to have gay sex. They are redefining social constructs, changing society in negative ways. In short, I believe they are creating a chaotic society where people are not shamed for inappropriate actions, which means people will continue to do inappropriate actions.

it is not homosexuals fault, it is the activists fault about how far they are taking their 'rights'.


I understand what you mean. But you are trying to infringe something that isn't affecting you. And people have natural urges to rape and kill too. Is this condoning it?

Of course it is affecting me. Why do you think I am here discussing it?

No raping and killing are not natural urges, they are disorders, like homosexuality.

Move to Saudi Arabia then if you are so much against that some people (we are talking about maximum 5-10% of the world) like people of their own gender.

No I am not against people doing it. I am against people normalising it, lying that there is no difference between homo and hetero relationships, and changing society's perception through deception and lies that do

Then why do people kill and rape? Have these people been abducted by aliens and thus modified to commit these things?

Because of disorders


So heterosexuals who do this should be spitted at?

No, heterosexuals that loudly proclaim to the world that they do it, and that's it's perfectly normal, and natural, and healthy - those are the ones that should be spitted at.

I am not homosexual myself. And homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone (don't bring up HIV here, that is a result of poorly performed safe sex).

You should really start writing Orwellian novels with your imagination. Would homosexuals, who have been oppressed since Biblical times, oppress anyone back? When has any homosexual tried to infringe your rights as heterosexual?

By teaching my kids that homosexuality is normal, natural and healthy. it is my right not to be lied to, and it is my right that society does not teach my kids lies.

When has someone did this to you in the terms of homosexuality?

By demanding that gay marriage is a right.

Well. Enjoy your remaining American life, where gay marriage will never cease to be allowed :D

So you concede I'm right, but can't be gracious about it?

Clearly there is since homosexual like anal sex? Is the female G-spot false too?

Clearly nature has made them like anal sex?

No. if nature made them like anal sex, then the g-spot would be inside the anus. The anus would have sexual function. The anus is deisgned to keep things in, and keep things out. It is not designed to let things in. Nature is clearly saying that the anus is not for sex.

This is another aspect of consent. If they agreed on trying gay sex, clearly they seemed to be open to the question. Try to seduce drunk guys, who are certain about their heterosexuality. You could be killed by them for doing t

Just because people might be open to it, doesn't mean they are. The problem is that they don't know until they've tried, and then it's too late.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 4:44:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 4:28:58 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
You being raped by a man doesn't make you homosexual. This is the only difference. But a consenting doing gay sex = he is bi or homosexual.

No that is so wrong. Homosexuality is merely an attraction. Many people have gay sex that aren't homosexual, such as any animal, people in prisons and other situations. Also many straight people have gay sex for many different reasons.

You have a point about the prison thing. But still doesn't matter, if homosexuals want to live homosexually, they should. They can't force themselves to be heterosexuals.

You have twisted the definnition of natural. The dictionary does not include behaviours. Look at the examples, none of them are behaviours. You can never say a behaviour is natural or not.

Use another word for it then.

No natural is the right word. It's you that is using an incorrect perception of the definition. The definition does NOT say any behaviour found in nature. The definition is talking about tangible objects.

Ok. Still homosexual relationships with the same premises as heterosexual normal relationships exist.

If someone is doing something which is unnatural, then why is he doing it if it doesn't in human nature?
The only plausible answer to this would be "an alien abducted him and modified him".

No, the answer is simple. Because people have disorders.

Even if it was like this, should people with disorders not be respected? Like people with Down's syndrom? Should these also not be respected?

Homosexuals function just as everyone else in society. Maybe you should study psychology and see why it isn't a disorder.

The vagina does have a g-spot in it. The anus does not have a g-spot in it. The g-spot is found in a different organ. This is the warped perception i am sick of arguing against, such obvious differences that people mysteriously claim don't exist.

So what is that tingling feeling you could acquire by receiving anal sex? Is it your illusion? Or was it an alien which has modified your body to like that?

How can I spell this out any differently? it is not the anus that is tingling, it's the prostrate. you could poke up the anus and disturb any number of other organs in the body. If the anus was made for sexual pleasure, then the prostrate would be inside of it, not in another part of the body. If the anus was made for sexual pleasure, then the sphincter muscle would not be deisgned to keep objects out, it would be designed to let them in also. The fact is it's not. The fact is the anus is lacking in other sexual functions too, like lubrication. The fact is the anus is not made for gay sex.

Too bad your god was a sh1tty designer who left such loose ends here then.

You lifted me up from my delusion, and tomorrow I will join the Westboro Baptist Church. I will also vote for you in the next presidential election.

Religion plays no part in my arguments. Again, I note your warped perceptions in order to defend yourself with ridiculous arguments.

You defend "religious values" in order to spit at homosexuals. No atheist do that, because they don't give a rat's a$$ about religious people.

Let's talk about something other. Why do you see some people liking the same gender as something threatening? And also, why must everyone else conform to your view of it as disgusting? After all, you are calling for wide reforms.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:03:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 4:44:22 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
With those logics, black people in USA should move away from there, given many of you hate them.

why? This is irrelevant. I am not saying that gays should not have gay partners. Nor that they should be forced to leave the country. Where are you getting your warped perceptions from?

Racists often dislike [insert race] people being around. Your kind of people dislike homosexuals showing their sexuality. The presence.

This is not harming anyone. They're not doing anything else than showing love. If it's harming you, then I don't mean disgusting but harming you, consult a therapist.

No that is completely wrong. They are doing a lot more than that. They are teaching kids that it's perfectly okay to have gay sex.

See? You want to interfere in what homosexuals do in their bedroom with their own genitals. YOU are the icky one here, since you want to steer over peoples' genitals.

If you're talking about teaching sex generally to kids who are 6 years old, then I understand it. They should be educated much later in life with this. But which gay has done this? Are all gays the same according to you?

They are redefining social constructs, changing society in negative ways.

Yeah, everyone will commit suicide of the thought that "hmm, some people live together with anyone of their own gender".

In short, I believe they are creating a chaotic society where people are not shamed for inappropriate actions, which means people will continue to do inappropriate actions.

Nice slippery slope. I guess that you will insert pedophilia here. But, that is something which the victim can not consent of. Two adult consenting homosexuals do no crimes with this love.

It seems like your god created a sh1tty creation when you are talking about humans as people who are extremely gullible?

it is not homosexuals fault, it is the activists fault about how far they are taking their 'rights'.

Ah, so here you realize how you can't generalize gays. I don't see anything wrong with these activists you describe, more than wanting to teach kids under the teenage about sex.

I understand what you mean. But you are trying to infringe something that isn't affecting you. And people have natural urges to rape and kill too. Is this condoning it?

Of course it is affecting me. Why do you think I am here discussing it?

No raping and killing are not natural urges, they are disorders, like homosexuality.

Move to Saudi Arabia then if you are so much against that some people (we are talking about maximum 5-10% of the world) like people of their own gender.

No I am not against people doing it. I am against people normalising it, lying that there is no difference between homo and hetero relationships,

*cough* Chromosomes *cough*

and changing society's perception through deception and lies that do

Cultures change. Constantly.

Then why do people kill and rape? Have these people been abducted by aliens and thus modified to commit these things?

Because of disorders




So heterosexuals who do this should be spitted at?

No, heterosexuals that loudly proclaim to the world that they do it, and that's it's perfectly normal, and natural, and healthy - those are the ones that should be spitted at.





I am not homosexual myself. And homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone (don't bring up HIV here, that is a result of poorly performed safe sex).



You should really start writing Orwellian novels with your imagination. Would homosexuals, who have been oppressed since Biblical times, oppress anyone back? When has any homosexual tried to infringe your rights as heterosexual?

By teaching my kids that homosexuality is normal, natural and healthy. it is my right not to be lied to, and it is my right that society does not teach my kids lies.

What is normal according to you then? Your opinions solely?

It is not lies, it is just you who is a crybaby when it comes to people who are different than you.

When has someone did this to you in the terms of homosexuality?

By demanding that gay marriage is a right.

Well. Enjoy your remaining American life, where gay marriage will never cease to be allowed :D

So you concede I'm right, but can't be gracious about it?

I was just making an innuendo. My opinion is that you can't make a monopoly on marriage. Go on and shout now about that pedophiles will be marrying children soon too. It won't happen since the victim can not consent to it. We understand that, and will never ever allow that to happen.

Clearly there is since homosexual like anal sex? Is the female G-spot false too?

Clearly nature has made them like anal sex?

No. if nature made them like anal sex, then the g-spot would be inside the anus. The anus would have sexual function. The anus is deisgned to keep things in, and keep things out. It is not designed to let things in. Nature is clearly saying that the anus is not for sex.

A sh1tty way for nature to speak then since it's still possible.

This is another aspect of consent. If they agreed on trying gay sex, clearly they seemed to be open to the question. Try to seduce drunk guys, who are certain about their heterosexuality. You could be killed by them for doing t

Just because people might be open to it, doesn't mean they are.

This could be applied anywhere.

The problem is that they don't know until they've tried, and then it's too late.

Then many of them say "ah well, now I've found out that this is nothing for me, well then I have cleared that out". Are you making it always the seducer's fault that the other one consented on it but regretted it later on? No rape here at all unless the other person said before or in the middle of the act "stop it, I don't want it anymore" and the seducer continued.
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 5:32:04 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Racists often dislike [insert race] people being around. Your kind of people dislike homosexuals showing their sexuality. The presence.

You can't compare sexual choices with race. People cannot choose to be black. People do choose what sexual choices they make in life. Homosexuality is promoting the idea that we should chase our desires. This is a huge difference.

imagine if everyone chased their sexual desires. society would be chaotic. marriage would be non existent. not that you seem to understand the role that traditiional marriage plays in a stable society.


See? You want to interfere in what homosexuals do in their bedroom with their own genitals. YOU are the icky one here, since you want to steer over peoples' genitals.

Not at all. I don't care what they do in their bedrooms. I care what they bring out into the society that we are all sharing.

If you're talking about teaching sex generally to kids who are 6 years old, then I understand it. They should be educated much later in life with this. But which gay has done this? Are all gays the same according to you?

Please try and understand me better. I don't think gays are the problem. I think gay activists are the problem.

My 7yo kid was taught that it is okay for men to marry men. No-one has the right to teach this to my kid. Society should not be giving this perception to our kids. That is my concern.


They are redefining social constructs, changing society in negative ways.

Yeah, everyone will commit suicide of the thought that "hmm, some people live together with anyone of their own gender".

No, but people will make other choices that are destructive for society, eg affairs that destory marriages. This is so abundant already I know. The homosexual movement is just part of the problem.

Nice slippery slope. I guess that you will insert pedophilia here. But, that is something which the victim can not consent of. Two adult consenting homosexuals do no crimes with this love.

There is nothing wrong with paedophilia, it is just an attraction.

No I am not against people doing it. I am against people normalising it, lying that there is no difference between homo and hetero relationships,

*cough* Chromosomes *cough*

I'm sorry but I really don't understand your point about chromosones. Can you please elaborte?


and changing society's perception through deception and lies that do

Cultures change. Constantly.

Yes, and they change back too.

By teaching my kids that homosexuality is normal, natural and healthy. it is my right not to be lied to, and it is my right that society does not teach my kids lies.

What is normal according to you then? Your opinions solely?

No, it is not my opinion,it is fact. The fact is gay people can't have sexual intercourse with sex organs. The fact is they are attracted to doing this, despite the biological impossibility. Put those two facts together, and you have an abnormality.

I was just making an innuendo. My opinion is that you can't make a monopoly on marriage. Go on and shout now about that pedophiles will be marrying children soon too. It won't happen since the victim can not consent to it. We understand that, and will never ever allow that to happen.

How about marrying artificially intelligent sex dolls. How about marrying many people at once (which is already happening).

A sh1tty way for nature to speak then since it's still possible.

It is not nature speaking. That's why it's called "unnatural". That' why it is a disorder. And yes, it is very sh*tty. Pardon the pun.



Then many of them say "ah well, now I've found out that this is nothing for me, well then I have cleared that out". Are you making it always the seducer's fault that the other one consented on it but regretted it later on? No rape here at all unless the other person said before or in the middle of the act "stop it, I don't want it anymore" and the seducer continued.

Please try and understand me better. it is not the seducer's fault. it is not the homosexual fault, they are just doing what every sexually active person wants to do. It is society's fault. Society is teaching our kids that it's okay for men to marry men. Society is teaching our kids that it is perfectly normal, natural and healthy to have gay sex. With this warped perception, you are confusing our poor kids into doing things which leaves the same effects as sexual abuse - unwanted sex.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2016 2:54:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 5:32:04 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
Racists often dislike [insert race] people being around. Your kind of people dislike homosexuals showing their sexuality. The presence.

You can't compare sexual choices with race. People cannot choose to be black. People do choose what sexual choices they make in life. Homosexuality is promoting the idea that we should chase our desires. This is a huge difference.

So heterosexuals should stop having casual sex and all people should stop masturbating? Is it only sexual desires you want to stop or all desires? Should people whip themselves saying "no no no!" whenever they want to play their favourite instrument aswell?

imagine if everyone chased their sexual desires. society would be chaotic. marriage would be non existent. not that you seem to understand the role that traditiional marriage plays in a stable society.

Hahahaha. So you want to force people to marry, that is your issue? Too bad for you then that people do what they want today. Maybe people suppress their dreams in your little Bible Belt village, but not everywhere else. Stable socities by the way? Check the HDI rate for liberal countries. Such as all Northern European ones. And compare them with conservative countries. I guess all Scandinavian countries are on the bottom of the HDI list. I'm not even sure if these countries exist anymore, given how liberal they are.



See? You want to interfere in what homosexuals do in their bedroom with their own genitals. YOU are the icky one here, since you want to steer over peoples' genitals.

Not at all. I don't care what they do in their bedrooms. I care what they bring out into the society that we are all sharing.

They = the majority. What is the majority of them bringing out?

If you're talking about teaching sex generally to kids who are 6 years old, then I understand it. They should be educated much later in life with this. But which gay has done this? Are all gays the same according to you?

Please try and understand me better. I don't think gays are the problem. I think gay activists are the problem.

Then don't be a "homophobe". Be a "gayactivistphobe".

My 7yo kid was taught that it is okay for men to marry men. No-one has the right to teach this to my kid.

What is right and what is not right to teach upon your kid? Do you have a list? Also, he will find that opinion anyway since we live in a time with internet and social media. Then he will make his own choices.

Society should not be giving this perception to our kids. That is my concern.

Nah, it's better for society to go back to the medieval ages

They are redefining social constructs, changing society in negative ways.

Yeah, everyone will commit suicide of the thought that "hmm, some people live together with anyone of their own gender".

No, but people will make other choices that are destructive for society, eg affairs that destory marriages. This is so abundant already I know. The homosexual movement is just part of the problem.

Why is other peoples' marriages such a fvcking issue to you? If heterosexual marriage, or marriage at all, doesn't exist in the future, then it will mean that people OF INDEPENDENT REASONS wanted it to be this way. I still see a value in marriage though, mine will be heterosexual. But if people in the future don't want it, boo hoo for you. You might be saying that they have been brainwashed, but that would be the same logics for saying that we all have been "brainwashed" to be against witch burnings aswell.

Nice slippery slope. I guess that you will insert pedophilia here. But, that is something which the victim can not consent of. Two adult consenting homosexuals do no crimes with this love.

There is nothing wrong with paedophilia, it is just an attraction.

Yes if it stays inside peoples' heads. I was more referring to "normalization of pedophilia". I guessed that you would come up with this card. But this normalization won't happen.

No I am not against people doing it. I am against people normalising it, lying that there is no difference between homo and hetero relationships,

*cough* Chromosomes *cough*

I'm sorry but I really don't understand your point about chromosones. Can you please elaborte?

Heterosexual relationships: Two people of different chromosomes.
Homosexual relationships: Two people of the same chromosomes.


and changing society's perception through deception and lies that do

Cultures change. Constantly.

Yes, and they change back too.

Let's start stoning people again.

By teaching my kids that homosexuality is normal, natural and healthy. it is my right not to be lied to, and it is my right that society does not teach my kids lies.

What is normal according to you then? Your opinions solely?

No, it is not my opinion,it is fact. The fact is gay people can't have sexual intercourse with sex organs.

I debunked your thing about this. "Nature" isn't the epitome of values.

The fact is they are attracted to doing this, despite the biological impossibility. Put those two facts together, and you have an abnormality.

Are you also against going to space? THAT is a more unnatural thing than anal sex. Anal sex is still possible without any help. Going to space although, wow, lots and lots of man-made things helping that. Unnatural as fvck.


I was just making an innuendo. My opinion is that you can't make a monopoly on marriage. Go on and shout now about that pedophiles will be marrying children soon too. It won't happen since the victim can not consent to it. We understand that, and will never ever allow that to happen.

How about marrying artificially intelligent sex dolls.

There are no intelligent sex dolls. This science fictional question have to wait some decades.

How about marrying many people at once (which is already happening).

I've read debates about polygamy and you have a point that this is a complex questions. I think people however are free to live with exactly how many they want.

A sh1tty way for nature to speak then since it's still possible.

It is not nature speaking. That's why it's called "unnatural". That' why it is a disorder.

Again, space travels are unnatural then.

And yes, it is very sh*tty. Pardon the pun.

Yeah I did this connection too while writing it.

Then many of them say "ah well, now I've found out that this is nothing for me, well then I have cleared that out". Are you making it always the seducer's fault that the other one consented on it but regretted it later on? No rape here at all unless the other person said before or in the middle of the act "stop it, I don't want it anymore" and the seducer continued.

Please try and understand me better. it is not the seducer's fault. it is not the homosexual fault, they are just doing what every sexually active person wants to do. It is society's fault. Society is teaching our kids that it's okay for men to marry men. Society is teaching our kids that it is perfectly normal, natural and healthy to have gay sex. With this warped perception, you are confusing our poor kids into doing things which leaves the same effects as sexual abuse - unwanted sex.

????

Thanks to sexual education (does that exist in your area?), we learn our students tons of stuff about for example how they would be sure that they are ready for sex and if they really want sex et cetera. So your point kind of fails. Another way of having sex =/= sexual abuse will occur more often.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2016 12:03:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/4/2016 4:44:22 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
No raping and killing are not natural urges, they are disorders, like homosexuality.

You do know right, that both raping and killing could be justified for the "greater good"? Just like you use an appeal to nature, they could do. A quite accepted excuse for killing is for example death penalty. Are everyone supporting this "disordered"?

Furthermore, not all people who kill and rape are mentally disordered (majority of psychologists' definition, not your terrible one). Adolf Hitler was most likely not disordered, for example. So why did he kill? Because he regarded it justified, for the "greater good".

I'm of course not defending raping or killing, I'm just saying that your logics are flawed and don't hold up.