Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

I've worked out where LGBT people come from

theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 1:54:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

Now Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

The link is so obvious. LGBT people are simply people that have come back, but in the body of someone of the opposite sex.

For all of us normal people that are innately creeped out, for no obvious reason, by LGBTs.... well I've finally found out why, they really are super-natural.
YYW
Posts: 36,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 2:05:52 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/7/2016 1:54:00 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

Now Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

The link is so obvious. LGBT people are simply people that have come back, but in the body of someone of the opposite sex.

For all of us normal people that are innately creeped out, for no obvious reason, by LGBTs.... well I've finally found out why, they really are super-natural.

You might be the most dim person I have ever encountered.
Tsar of DDO
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2016 2:19:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
You might be the most dim person I have ever encountered.

Do you have any evidence what I'm saying might be wrong?

Also, I'll get you a mirror for xmas next year. Then you can break your record.
tejretics
Posts: 6,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 4:41:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
For which you have to prove an afterlife, prove that *every* LGBT person originates these ways, show that the articles you cited aren't merely appeals to authority, et cetera. It's an impossible burden you've put on yourself.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 5:59:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 4:41:00 AM, tejretics wrote:
For which you have to prove an afterlife, prove that *every* LGBT person originates these ways, show that the articles you cited aren't merely appeals to authority, et cetera. It's an impossible burden you've put on yourself.

I think the guy is trolling and just taking out his frustration about LGBTs through catharsis...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 7:19:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/7/2016 2:19:55 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
You might be the most dim person I have ever encountered.

Do you have any evidence what I'm saying might be wrong?

He is not incumbent to demonstrate the lack of validity within your arguments, however if you wish for your arguments to demonstrate validity it behooves you to supply sufficient evidence supporting your arguments. The burden of proof operates in that fashion.
Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 1:44:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 4:41:00 AM, tejretics wrote:
For which you have to prove an afterlife, prove that *every* LGBT person originates these ways, show that the articles you cited aren't merely appeals to authority, et cetera. It's an impossible burden you've put on yourself.

If you think logics would apply to theworldhasgonemad, you're terribly mistaken. It's also so hilarious every time one of his kind does a generaliztion, I mean, then it would logically follow to generalize him as a conservative with Adolf Hitler aswell.
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 2:22:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/10/2016 7:19:16 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 1/7/2016 2:19:55 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
You might be the most dim person I have ever encountered.

Do you have any evidence what I'm saying might be wrong?

He is not incumbent to demonstrate the lack of validity within your arguments, however if you wish for your arguments to demonstrate validity it behooves you to supply sufficient evidence supporting your arguments. The burden of proof operates in that fashion.

I already have supplied the evidence. Some people think they have unnaturally come back as someone else, and some people think they are unnaturally trapped in the wrong body.

Why is that not sufficient evidence?
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 3:13:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
okay of course i'm trolling. but only half trolling. You've got to admit, the possibility is there don't you?
briantheliberal
Posts: 722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 12:34:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/7/2016 1:54:00 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

Now Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

The link is so obvious. LGBT people are simply people that have come back, but in the body of someone of the opposite sex.

For all of us normal people that are innately creeped out, for no obvious reason, by LGBTs.... well I've finally found out why, they really are super-natural.

No.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2016 7:34:05 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/10/2016 7:19:16 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 1/7/2016 2:19:55 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
You might be the most dim person I have ever encountered.

Do you have any evidence what I'm saying might be wrong?

He is not incumbent to demonstrate the lack of validity within your arguments, however if you wish for your arguments to demonstrate validity it behooves you to supply sufficient evidence supporting your arguments. The burden of proof operates in that fashion.

of course you are applying debate rules to a forum(or discussion). I disagree with him, but i could care less to argue about it cause its insipid.

Nobody is incumbent to demonstrate lack of validity in a discussion, nobody is incumbent to demonstrate validity in a discussion, because its a discussion, not a competition. Its not about right or wrong, its not about winning or losing, its a discussion. Burden of proof is a concept that is existent within the realm of debate, and professional discourse. Outside of those realms it doesnt matter
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 1:06:27 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/17/2016 12:34:07 AM, briantheliberal wrote:
At 1/7/2016 1:54:00 PM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

Now Read this article:
http://www.news.com.au...

The link is so obvious. LGBT people are simply people that have come back, but in the body of someone of the opposite sex.

For all of us normal people that are innately creeped out, for no obvious reason, by LGBTs.... well I've finally found out why, they really are super-natural.

No.

Interested to hear why you don't think so Brian?
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 1:08:00 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
of course you are applying debate rules to a forum(or discussion). I disagree with him, but i could care less to argue about it cause its insipid.

What do you think of the stories of kids saying things from a past life?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2016 1:13:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/18/2016 1:08:00 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
of course you are applying debate rules to a forum(or discussion). I disagree with him, but i could care less to argue about it cause its insipid.

What do you think of the stories of kids saying things from a past life?

kids are sponges, they easily pick up things from sources outside themselves, and co-opt it as memories of their own. In fact, adults are still capable of the same. Our brains are filthy liars man, best you realize that before you come to some conclusion such as this as scientific and founded in reality.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 11:25:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Our brains are filthy liars man, best you realize that before you come to some conclusion such as this as scientific and founded in reality.

I know. That's why we have people that think they are attracted to the same sex, or are "not really" the sex we know they are.
theworldhasgonemad
Posts: 633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2016 11:26:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/19/2016 11:25:03 AM, theworldhasgonemad wrote:
Our brains are filthy liars man, best you realize that before you come to some conclusion such as this as scientific and founded in reality.

I know. That's why we have people that think they are attracted to the same sex, or are "not really" the sex we know they are.

Yet somehow half the population has been deluded into thinking it's scientific and founded in reality. Now that's a bit ironic don't you think?