Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

what whites owe parasites? (blacks and Jews)

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:36:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
What We Owe Our Parasites
Dr. Revilo P. Oliver

For I am convinced that we shall never be able to think rationally about our own survival until we have the courage to say, in our own minds: We are Americans, White men of the West. This is our country because we took it from the Indians. And we have an unquestionable right to this country so long as we have the power and will to defend it.

What do we owe the nations of Western Europe and such nations as Australia and South Africa? We owe them recognition of our blood relationship to the men of our race who remained in the lands from which we came, and with whom we have, to the extent that they recognize it, a common interest, since we and they together form a race that is numerically a minority on this globe, the rest of whose inhabitants hate us.

What do we owe the rest of the world? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

What are the "civil rights" that we owe our Negroes if they insist on having them? A free ride to Africa.

What do we owe the self-chosen people? Ordinary courtesy and considerate treatment so long as we are convinced that it is to our advantage to have a cohesive body of 12 to 15 million aliens reside in our country and own a large part of it.

What do we owe to the unspeakable gang that now rules us in Washington?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 1:41:41 PM
Also the credit for this thread goes to BSH1. He's encouraged me via group PM to commit to creating several quality threads.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 2:33:57 AM
At 1/29/2016 1:36:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
What We Owe Our Parasites
Dr. Revilo P. Oliver

For I am convinced that we shall never be able to think rationally about our own survival until we have the courage to say, in our own minds: We are Americans, White men of the West. This is our country because we took it from the Indians. And we have an unquestionable right to this country so long as we have the power and will to defend it.

What do we owe the nations of Western Europe and such nations as Australia and South Africa? We owe them recognition of our blood relationship to the men of our race who remained in the lands from which we came, and with whom we have, to the extent that they recognize it, a common interest, since we and they together form a race that is numerically a minority on this globe, the rest of whose inhabitants hate us.

What do we owe the rest of the world? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

What are the "civil rights" that we owe our Negroes if they insist on having them? A free ride to Africa.

What do we owe the self-chosen people? Ordinary courtesy and considerate treatment so long as we are convinced that it is to our advantage to have a cohesive body of 12 to 15 million aliens reside in our country and own a large part of it.

What do we owe to the unspeakable gang that now rules us in Washington?

Well stated.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:33:39 AM
At 1/29/2016 1:41:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
Also the credit for this thread goes to BSH1. He's encouraged me via group PM to commit to creating several quality threads.

Nice Avatar
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 4:35:59 PM
At 1/30/2016 4:33:39 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/29/2016 1:41:41 PM, Wylted wrote:

Nice Avatar

Thanks. It's of our other lord and savior which the Jews also had killed.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 5:11:19 PM
Wait, where are all the "non-racist-but-just-fed-up-with-the-pc-culture-and-anti-white-male-sjw-bullsh*t" white guys at?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 7:27:46 PM
At 1/30/2016 5:11:19 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Wait, where are all the "non-racist-but-just-fed-up-with-the-pc-culture-and-anti-white-male-sjw-bullsh*t" white guys at?

That is just so Passe now days
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 7:38:12 PM

That's me.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:11:34 PM
At 1/30/2016 7:38:12 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

That's me.

Actually, you're not non-racist, so...no. I wasn't talking about you.
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:15:17 PM
I like the insinuation that if you disagree with anything SJWs say, you're racist. Popculturepooka, it takes somebody really retarded to sit there and stereotype people all the while pretending like ypu are fighting against people who stereotype.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:15:52 PM
At 1/30/2016 8:11:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 1/30/2016 7:38:12 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

That's me.

Actually, you're not non-racist, so...no. I wasn't talking about you.

I'm not a racist.

popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:17:25 PM
At 1/30/2016 8:15:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
I like the insinuation that if you disagree with anything SJWs say, you're racist. Popculturepooka, it takes somebody really retarded to sit there and stereotype people all the while pretending like ypu are fighting against people who stereotype.

I like how you actually missed the point of my post. But, I suppose that's par for course...
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:21:20 PM
At 1/30/2016 8:17:25 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

I like how you actually missed the point of my post. But, I suppose that's par for course...

The point was to insinuate that my post represents what people who don't agree with you secretly think, and you're wonxering why they are no longer being so secretive in their beliefs.

I guess the other possibility is that you're insinuating people who disagree with you are racist for not feelong like jumping on this thread and getting crushed by a troll.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:24:05 PM

+1

It's funny how I've stated multiple times that there are no inferior races, and have even done a debate about how genocide of races is not moral.

I believe that someone with an IQ of 60 is inferior to someone with an IQ of 150, not that blacks are inferior to whites, or anything relative to that.

popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:30:36 PM
At 1/30/2016 8:21:20 PM, Wylted wrote:

The point was to insinuate that my post represents what people who don't agree with you secretly think, and you're wonxering why they are no longer being so secretive in their beliefs.

No, actually it wasn't.

I guess the other possibility is that you're insinuating people who disagree with you are racist for not feelong like jumping on this thread and getting crushed by a troll.

That wasn't it either.

The point was that most of the aforementioned people is that they swear up and down that they're non-racist (but just tired of the "anti-white" sjw bullsh!t) but when it comes to stupid racism posts (or even trolls) targeting non-whites there's barely any backlash (except by a select few of them) at all. But let someone say something anti-white (or even perceived to be "anti-white") and they're crawling out of the woodworks to inform those people how stupid, how retarted, how sjw, how racist, and how hypocritical they are. This has been a consistent theme on DDO for years - ever since I first came here - and it's not just limited to your silly trolling.

But, hey, like I said. Par for course.
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:37:55 PM
At 1/30/2016 8:30:36 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

No, actually it wasn't.

That wasn't it either.

The point was that most of the aforementioned people is that they swear up and down that they're non-racist (but just tired of the "anti-white" sjw bullsh!t) but when it comes to stupid racism posts (or even trolls) targeting non-whites there's barely any backlash (except by a select few of them) at all. But let someone say something anti-white (or even perceived to be "anti-white") and they're crawling out of the woodworks to inform those people how stupid, how retarted, how sjw, how racist, and how hypocritical they are. This has been a consistent theme on DDO for years - ever since I first came here - and it's not just limited to your silly trolling.

Actually you just repeated exactly what I just said using different words. It would've been easier just to say you agree with my second theory.

Hey and for the record I defend anti white posting when it is intelligent. The SJW stuff is stupid, but asking why whites are more likely to be mass shooters is perfectly fair and intelligent.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:44:02 PM
Also saying whites are inferior because they have smaller dick is fine. Saying that whites are racist because businesses are more likely to try and appeal to the majority as opposed to the minority is stupid. It isn't white privilege that bandaids are white.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:44:14 PM
At 1/30/2016 8:37:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

No, actually it wasn't.

That wasn't it either.

Actually you just repeated exactly what I just said using different words. It would've been easier just to say you agree with my second theory.

No, it wasn't. lol It really has nothing to do with disagreeing with *me* in this context.

Hey and for the record I defend anti white posting when it is intelligent. The SJW stuff is stupid, but asking why whites are more likely to be mass shooters is perfectly fair and intelligent.
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 8:48:44 PM
At 1/30/2016 8:44:02 PM, Wylted wrote:
Also saying whites are inferior because they have smaller dick is fine. Saying that whites are racist because businesses are more likely to try and appeal to the majority as opposed to the minority is stupid. It isn't white privilege that bandaids are white.

Bandaid fallacy.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:56:02 PM

lol I don't know which one I prefer
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:06:26 PM

No, actually it wasn't.

That wasn't it either.

Well, I for one knew that Wylted was trolling. I don't engage people who are anti-gay and trolling either, or people who are 'pro-SJW' and trolling. Trolling on all levels can be amusing to watch (because that's what it is: an online incarnation of theater of the absurd), but engaging it seriously is quixotic.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
lamerde
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:14:39 PM

https://media.giphy.com...
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:19:52 PM
The guys trolling dude, you don't feed trolls... you either distract them or ignore it. You do understand that right? You can't beat a troll at their own game, much like a stupid person, they beat you with experience.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:26:40 PM
Like, why, oh why would you feed the troll in a thread -_-. That's like a cardinal rule of the internet
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
lamerde
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:29:58 PM
At 2/1/2016 7:26:40 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Like, why, oh why would you feed the troll in a thread -_-. That's like a cardinal rule of the internet

At the end of the day, the trolls are indistinguishable from people who are taken as "serious" members.
Why I ignore YYW:
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
lamerde
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:35:18 PM
And whether or not he's trolling doesn't take away from PCP's post at all so there's that. It's not like either of us addressed Wylted.
Why I ignore YYW:
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:51:54 PM
At 2/1/2016 7:35:18 PM, lamerde wrote:
And whether or not he's trolling doesn't take away from PCP's post at all so there's that. It's not like either of us addressed Wylted

It actually entirely does because most everyone saw it as a troll attempt, so they said nothing. Because saying anything to a troll, or in reference to a troll direct or indirect feeds them, and before you know it, you're arguing with them. And you always lose that argument lol.

Look at PcP and what he's doing, just look!!! Wylted legit called other human beings(blacks and Jews) "parasites". If you honestly think a majority of users on this site agree with that and that's why they stayed silent, you are sorely mistaken. It's that he went so absurd, so obviously racist and over the top, that anyone with a sense of human behavior, and social interaction over the internet would see that, and avoid it because you literally will get nowhere. No good worthwhile discussion will happen whatsoever. And that is the primary purpose of forums, for people to discuss lol.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:56:15 PM
At 2/1/2016 7:29:58 PM, lamerde wrote:

At the end of the day, the trolls are indistinguishable from people who are taken as "serious" members.

Maybe for you... but really tho, for real? You see nothing between someone saying,

- "nobody owes another person anything based off of sins of the past and sins committed by others."
- whites owe nothing to black and Jewish parasites

You really, truly see those as indistinguishable statements?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:57:58 PM
Fvck the topic of feeding the troll at this point. Now I'm more interested in exploring why you have difficulty distinguishing troll from non-troll
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion