Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Feminism and Sociopathy

Objectivity
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 5:02:43 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM, Objectivity wrote:
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.

Okay, for one in order to be a sociopath the individual must be manipulative, deceitful, callous, hostile, irresponsible, impulsive, and engage in risk-taking behavior (and this is actually coming from a textbook). So accusing someone of being a sociopath for simply taking advantage of an individual's emotions is quite the erroneous claim (it should also be noted that men are pathologically much more likely to display sociopathic behavior than women). Secondly, you may want to take a step back and also recognize that almost every political movement in history uses what you're terming here "sociopathic behavior". If a political movement fails to tap into a peoples' emotions in order to sway their views, then it will fail as the people will care little for it and will be unable to sympathize with it. I can't think of one political movement that didn't try to manipulate others' emotions and attempt to invoke sympathy in order to advance. Third, your last claim with "inherently good nature of human beings" is highly debatable, as seen on this website (http://www.debate.org...) and as discussed by philosophers (such as Hobbes and Rousseau (said isolation is what kept us from being "bad")), psychologists (such as the psychodynamic psychotherapists), and even anthropologists and biologists who say humans are inherently aggressive, selfish, and war-like.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2016 6:08:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Is this merely a joke??
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 1:02:13 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 7:28:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
They're idiots not sociopaths

You're the last person I would expect to know *anything* about feninst.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 4:19:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 1:02:13 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/30/2016 7:28:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
They're idiots not sociopaths

You're the last person I would expect to know *anything* about feninst.

Well I know a lot about it. I read great articles by MGOW's basically breaking down what it is for me, on a regular basis.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 6:05:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 7:28:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
They're idiots not sociopaths

+1
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2016 7:44:07 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 6:05:54 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 1/30/2016 7:28:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
They're idiots not sociopaths

+1

Oh, be quiet.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:48:37 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The biggest revelation is the inconsistency in feminism. When able-bodied and free thinking women despise a movement to such a degree, it's clear and evident that the credibility of feminist movements has waned.

It's radically transformed from 1st wave, which was about equal rights and protections under the law, to 3rd wave, which is a misandrist movement made to gain female privileges, some of which have already been granted, as women have 48 more rights than men do.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 1:50:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 1:02:13 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/30/2016 7:28:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
They're idiots not sociopaths

You're the last person I would expect to know *anything* about feninst.

Don't pull a No True Scotsman. Every man with half a brain can easily identify the brunt of the feminist movement, which happens to be geared towards extension of female privileges and to create an effeminate society in which men are doubtful of their own gender and are self-dehumanizing.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 2:54:17 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/31/2016 1:02:13 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/30/2016 7:28:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
They're idiots not sociopaths

You're the last person I would expect to know *anything* about feninst.

I don't know anything about 'feninst' either. Is it some sort of anise liqueur?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:12:52 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 2:54:17 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/31/2016 1:02:13 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 1/30/2016 7:28:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
They're idiots not sociopaths

You're the last person I would expect to know *anything* about feninst.

I don't know anything about 'feninst' either. Is it some sort of anise liqueur?

Its another term for "auto-correct" -.-
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:18:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM, Objectivity wrote:
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.

Of course he's single and from Ohio.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:36:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:18:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM, Objectivity wrote:
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.

Of course he's single and from Ohio.

Your point is what exactly? Do you have anything substantive to say?
Objectivity
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:39:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/30/2016 5:02:43 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM, Objectivity wrote:
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.

Okay, for one in order to be a sociopath the individual must be manipulative, deceitful, callous, hostile, irresponsible, impulsive, and engage in risk-taking behavior (and this is actually coming from a textbook). So accusing someone of being a sociopath for simply taking advantage of an individual's emotions is quite the erroneous claim (it should also be noted that men are pathologically much more likely to display sociopathic behavior than women). Secondly, you may want to take a step back and also recognize that almost every political movement in history uses what you're terming here "sociopathic behavior". If a political movement fails to tap into a peoples' emotions in order to sway their views, then it will fail as the people will care little for it and will be unable to sympathize with it. I can't think of one political movement that didn't try to manipulate others' emotions and attempt to invoke sympathy in order to advance. Third, your last claim with "inherently good nature of human beings" is highly debatable, as seen on this website (http://www.debate.org...) and as discussed by philosophers (such as Hobbes and Rousseau (said isolation is what kept us from being "bad")), psychologists (such as the psychodynamic psychotherapists), and even anthropologists and biologists who say humans are inherently aggressive, selfish, and war-like.

A few things I take issue with here:

First: The behavior you described can mostly be reflected in the video I posted, take a look at it.

Second: I am not attempting to attack women or all feminists, just a subset of a group of feminists, trying to make this about men being sociopathic is a distraction

Third: There is a difference between gaining people's sympathy as a result of exposing the truth and basing the legitimacy of your movement on gaining people's sympathy, the latter is feminism.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:36:07 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:18:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM, Objectivity wrote:
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.

Of course he's single and from Ohio.

Your point is what exactly?

That yer profile says yer single and from Ohio and that makes perfect sense to me considering what you just made me read with my own two eyes.

Do you have anything substantive to say?

Do you?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Objectivity
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:47:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:36:07 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:18:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM, Objectivity wrote:
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.

Of course he's single and from Ohio.

Your point is what exactly?

That yer profile says yer single and from Ohio and that makes perfect sense to me considering what you just made me read with my own two eyes.

Are you just assuming that only single people and people from the midwest are against the cancer that is feminism?

Do you have anything substantive to say?

Do you?

Lol
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:49:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:47:29 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:36:07 PM, Objectivity wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:18:07 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/30/2016 2:31:05 AM, Objectivity wrote:
Feminism is to some extent a movement of sociopathic individuals. Why I say this is because one of the main components of sociopathy can be to take advantage of individual's sympathy and emotions and use them in a way that is advantageous to you. I have seen many neutral people persuaded by the feminist position not through logic or statistics, but because they know that decent individuals tend to protect those who are being victimized and oppressed, and they take advantage of this by playing the victim even whenever possible. I will give one example (among countless others), and that is this video.

https://www.youtube.com...

In this video you see what could have just been a reasoned and logical debate about the merits of free speech, but look to how each side advocates their respective position. Look first to the feminists, who provide not one statistic or logical point in their favor, if you can find one I will recant but I found nothing but either personal accusations, shout downs or attempts to garner sympathy through their personal experiences, this is the epitome of sophistry. Then look to the opposing side who does not once attempt to garner sympathy for their side, first they unfortunately fall in to the trap of defending themselves against ad hominem attacks, but most of their constructive arguments consist of statistics and logic, they do use some personal attacks but only in response to the other side.

I am not saying all feminists are like this by any means, but this is a real problem in the movement that ought to (and does) make anyone who doesn't buy in to it completely and utterly disgusted. The lowest thing an individual can do politically is take advantage of the inherently good nature of human beings, that is textbook sociopathic behavior.

Of course he's single and from Ohio.

Your point is what exactly?

That yer profile says yer single and from Ohio and that makes perfect sense to me considering what you just made me read with my own two eyes.

Are you just assuming that only single people and people from the midwest are against the cancer that is feminism?

No, I just think that someone who's not getting any is more likely to have shltty opinions about women than someone who is. Not to say that's the only explanation for misogyny and mis-information about feminism but it's a correlating factor I'd say. Also yer post is annoying which is why the Ohio thing makes sense.

Do you have anything substantive to say?

Do you?

Lol
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:50:26 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o

Done been alive homie.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:51:38 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:50:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o

Done been alive homie.

Well obviously, i was being overdramatic fool xD
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 5:53:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:51:38 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:50:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o

Done been alive homie.

Well obviously, i was being overdramatic fool xD

I've been showing up a bit here and there for the last couple of weeks. Just if I don't have anything to do and the bf is working. I really can't believe I used to have so much time for this site.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:02:25 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 5:53:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:51:38 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:50:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o

Done been alive homie.

Well obviously, i was being overdramatic fool xD

I've been showing up a bit here and there for the last couple of weeks. Just if I don't have anything to do and the bf is working. I really can't believe I used to have so much time for this site.

One tends to make time for what's important. And a SO puts DDO majorly on the backburner lol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:04:20 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 6:02:25 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:53:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:51:38 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:50:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o

Done been alive homie.

Well obviously, i was being overdramatic fool xD

I've been showing up a bit here and there for the last couple of weeks. Just if I don't have anything to do and the bf is working. I really can't believe I used to have so much time for this site.

One tends to make time for what's important. And a SO puts DDO majorly on the backburner lol

SO?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:12:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 6:04:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 6:02:25 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:53:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:51:38 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:50:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o

Done been alive homie.

Well obviously, i was being overdramatic fool xD

I've been showing up a bit here and there for the last couple of weeks. Just if I don't have anything to do and the bf is working. I really can't believe I used to have so much time for this site.

One tends to make time for what's important. And a SO puts DDO majorly on the backburner lol

SO?

significant other
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:24:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 6:12:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 6:04:20 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 6:02:25 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:53:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:51:38 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:50:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:48:18 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2016 5:44:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Do you?

He's alive 0_o

Done been alive homie.

Well obviously, i was being overdramatic fool xD

I've been showing up a bit here and there for the last couple of weeks. Just if I don't have anything to do and the bf is working. I really can't believe I used to have so much time for this site.

One tends to make time for what's important. And a SO puts DDO majorly on the backburner lol

SO?

significant other

Oh, true. When I'm off and he's working it's between this and going to a bar and it's only 1:30 so.....this.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:26:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Btw-- I'm up for debating "Patriarchy is a mental illness" ;)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 6:58:49 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Feminism as a whole is simply ridiculous. At first I was a sympathizer for it but now I feel it's just pointless. The radicals are taking it way too far. I'd seriously recommend going and watching the amazing atheist's videos on feminism because as of right now that's my view on it too.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2016 7:05:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 2/1/2016 6:58:49 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
Feminism as a whole is simply ridiculous. At first I was a sympathizer for it but now I feel it's just pointless. The radicals are taking it way too far. I'd seriously recommend going and watching the amazing atheist's videos on feminism because as of right now that's my view on it too.

If you take yer info from amazingatheist that's says enough about you that I don't see any need in discussing anything further here.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.