Jump to topic:

Why whites should support abortion.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 7:42:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
1.Abortion is a great way to reduce the minority population.

I saw a black guy at the supermarket the other day and he looked like he may be up to something (khakis and a polo shirt with a corporate logo ain"t fooling anyone here). In almost the same month, a Hispanic man said "hi" to me, and it took me five minutes to realize who he was because I didn"t recognize him without a leaf blower. Needless to say, both incidences were powerfully inconvenient and offended my Caucasian sensibilities.

Fortunately, black women are four times more likely and Hispanic women are 2.5 times more likely to have abortions than white women, so we"re moving in the right direction. It"s not Susie Suburb who whacks her kid, its Jai"lysa Williams and her friend Pepita who fill the waiting rooms at abortion clinics.

That"s why I can"t figure out why the White Nationalist faction of the Manosphere hates pro-choice feminism so much. You"d think shorter lines at Kentucky Fried Chicken and a few less "RIP Jose Gonzalez 1994 " 2011" signs airbrushed in Old English font across the back window of an unregistered pickup truck would be enough to bring us together.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:25:47 PM
At 2/2/2016 7:42:39 PM, Wylted wrote:

I saw a black guy at the supermarket the other day and he looked like he may be up to something (khakis and a polo shirt with a corporate logo ain"t fooling anyone here). In almost the same month, a Hispanic man said "hi" to me, and it took me five minutes to realize who he was because I didn"t recognize him without a leaf blower. Needless to say, both incidences were powerfully inconvenient and offended my Caucasian sensibilities.

Fortunately, black women are four times more likely and Hispanic women are 2.5 times more likely to have abortions than white women, so we"re moving in the right direction. It"s not Susie Suburb who whacks her kid, its Jai"lysa Williams and her friend Pepita who fill the waiting rooms at abortion clinics.

That"s why I can"t figure out why the White Nationalist faction of the Manosphere hates pro-choice feminism so much. You"d think shorter lines at Kentucky Fried Chicken and a few less "RIP Jose Gonzalez 1994 " 2011" signs airbrushed in Old English font across the back window of an unregistered pickup truck would be enough to bring us together.

It is almost as if you are fighting air my friend. Youre are worse than a hopless romantic. Its not gonna ever happen for reasons much bigger than you can even fathom. If you knew more about us then you would have a divine understanding on the order of things. But the symbol you see on my profile gives the world enough reason to believe that you are nothing more than a tiny fragmented rift in time that doesn't amount in the end, to a hill of beans.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:31:59 PM
At 2/2/2016 8:25:47 PM, inferno wrote:

It is almost as if you are fighting air my friend. Youre are worse than a hopless romantic. Its not gonna ever happen for reasons much bigger than you can even fathom. If you knew more about us then you would have a divine understanding on the order of things. But the symbol you see on my profile gives the world enough reason to believe that you are nothing more than a tiny fragmented rift in time that doesn't amount in the end, to a hill of beans.

This statement is pyre nonsense. Can you speak in human, I don't speak monkey.

I'm so glad that you guys are stupid enough to fall for abortion. You guys are too dumb to know that it's genociding your people and support it. You guys get what you deserve.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:37:45 PM
At 2/2/2016 8:31:59 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/2/2016 8:25:47 PM, inferno wrote:

This statement is pyre nonsense. Can you speak in human, I don't speak monkey.

I'm so glad that you guys are stupid enough to fall for abortion. You guys are too dumb to know that it's genociding your people and support it. You guys get what you deserve.

What is of this fiction you speak of my friend. You are a low vibration entity with decaying genetic codes. You don't even know where you came from or who you are. Our culture is the most abstract and methodical culture on the face of planet Earth today. You have copied and stolen everything to try and create this grandiose (illusion) that has only left you feeling less than incompetent. Which is why you have wasted your resources and precious time trying to destroy a divine order. I know this truth goes over your head. I wouldn't expect a low vibrational entity to grasp the vastness of which I say here today.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:48:58 PM
That is literally the most retarded shitt I have ever heard and I've had concersations with bornofgod
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:48:58 PM
That is literally the most retarded shitt I have ever heard and I've had concersations with bornofgod
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:53:08 PM
Wow. I just learned that the median wealth in white households is EIGHTEEN TIMES higher than in black or Hispanic households. Eighteen times. I knew it was higher, but I didn't realize how big the difference was.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:57:52 PM
At 2/2/2016 8:53:08 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Wow. I just learned that the median wealth in white households is EIGHTEEN TIMES higher than in black or Hispanic households. Eighteen times. I knew it was higher, but I didn't realize how big the difference was.

That also is irrelevant. All other races have nice homes, cars, clothes, and businesses just like any else. Now if you wanna talk about how much money you make, lets put Asians in the picture too. Otherwise, go fly a kite. =)
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 8:59:52 PM
At 2/2/2016 8:57:52 PM, inferno wrote:

That also is irrelevant. All other races have nice homes, cars, clothes, and businesses just like any else. Now if you wanna talk about how much money you make, lets put Asians in the picture too. Otherwise, go fly a kite. =)

Lol. Sure. Maybe I can fly a really expensive kite.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:03:20 PM
At 2/2/2016 8:59:52 PM, Hoppi wrote:

Lol. Sure. Maybe I can fly a really expensive kite.

So what was the point of your comment there.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:05:38 PM
Of course, if a particular group of people is EIGHTEEN TIMES wealthier than another it must be inheritance and privilege. There must be structural injustice don't you think? Like trump inherited his fortune but everyone talks as if he's some kind of business genius.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:13:23 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:05:38 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Of course, if a particular group of people is EIGHTEEN TIMES wealthier than another it must be inheritance and privilege. There must be structural injustice don't you think? Like trump inherited his fortune but everyone talks as if he's some kind of business genius.

False. Wealth you speak of is only practical. It not only pertains to status of currency. I can make $50,000 a year and live comfortably. Just because you make $100,000 doesn't mean your lifestyle is dramatically different than mines. That is a gross exaggeration, and a very misleading one too.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:18:42 PM

Yep asains are also more productive than niggers. Good point
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:20:20 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:18:42 PM, Wylted wrote:

I was talking about Asians vs White Americans.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:20:47 PM

And again, my stance is against the status quo.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:20:51 PM

No, negroes are lazier. Have you ever worked in a multi race environment and looked at productivity levels of the average white and compared it to the average blacl?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:21:54 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:20:20 PM, inferno wrote:

Us whites have some sork to do to get to their level, but atleast we ain't black
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:40:59 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:21:54 PM, Wylted wrote:

Us whites have some sork to do to get to their level, but atleast we ain't black

Sure. And let me guess. You never seen or been through a poor White neighborhood in your lifetime. Check your local shelter if you will. How about 10 of em. Still living under that rock aye.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 9:41:23 PM

Sure. And let me guess. You never seen or been through a poor White neighborhood in your lifetime. Check your local shelter if you will. How about 10 of em in your area. Still living under that rock aye.
Objectivity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 10:19:49 PM

top kek mate, lol
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 10:28:49 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:20:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Have you ever worked in a multi race environment and looked at productivity levels of the average white and compared it to the average blacl?

No. You seriously spend time compiling productivity statistics for your coworkers and then separating those results by race?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 10:31:44 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:41:23 PM, inferno wrote:
Sure. And let me guess. You never seen or been through a poor White neighborhood in your lifetime. Check your local shelter if you will. How about 10 of em in your area. Still living under that rock aye.

You know that poverty is the fault of the rich, right?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 10:35:11 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:40:59 PM, inferno wrote:

Sure. And let me guess. You never seen or been through a poor White neighborhood in your lifetime. Check your local shelter if you will. How about 10 of em. Still living under that rock aye.

Poor white people exist, but a larger percentage of blacks are poor
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 10:38:26 PM
At 2/2/2016 10:28:49 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 2/2/2016 9:20:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
Have you ever worked in a multi race environment and looked at productivity levels of the average white and compared it to the average blacl?

No. You seriously spend time compiling productivity statistics for your coworkers and then separating those results by race?

Yes, I'm the rare lazy white guy so I have time.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 11:17:36 PM

That's due to the white supremacy system we have in the United States. And the world.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 11:24:03 PM

I actually agree, expect for the feminism part.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 11:28:28 PM
At 2/2/2016 9:13:23 PM, inferno wrote:

False. Wealth you speak of is only practical. It not only pertains to status of currency. I can make $50,000 a year and live comfortably. Just because you make $100,000 doesn't mean your lifestyle is dramatically different than mines. That is a gross exaggeration, and a very misleading one too.

I was talking about wealth not income. Wealth is more about home ownership and investments. So the median white household has over $110,000 and the median black and hispanic households have about $8,000. That's a big difference. I was just surprised, is all. I didn't realize that the difference was that big.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 11:31:42 PM
At 2/2/2016 11:17:36 PM, janesix wrote:

That's due to the white supremacy system we have in the United States. And the world.

What's a white supremacy system exactly?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 11:33:22 PM
At 2/2/2016 11:31:42 PM, Hoppi wrote:

It is a nebulous entity that even white people can't define, even though they are a part of it.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2016 11:35:43 PM
At 2/2/2016 11:33:22 PM, janesix wrote:
At 2/2/2016 11:31:42 PM, Hoppi wrote:

It is a nebulous entity that even white people can't define, even though they are a part of it.

So you were being sarcastic?