Jump to topic:

why I hate Whites

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 2:44:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
White people annoy the hell out of me. Just today for example I went to the movie theatre and sat behind a white couple. They gave me dirty looks everytime I yelled at the white girl on screen to watch out because I knew the monster was behind the door. I'm sitting here trying to enjoy a movie and these racist crackers just keep giving me dirty looks. WTF white people?

It's not my imagination that crackers are racist either. Take this study for example http://www.vox.com...

The study shows that white people aren't big fans of the criminal justice system either, but when they are informed that the justice system is racist, they end up supporting it more.

There is an invisible race war going on here. Did you know that blacks get a disproprtionate number of abortions? Yeah it's no coincidence. We're being targeted. Abortion clinics are disproportionately put in urban and black environments..

Whites are hiting race sellouts to rap and sing about consumerism, basically condemming the average black man that buys into this nonsense to stay poor. We got the average cracker spending ten bucks for some headphones, while Dr. Dre is being used by white establishment to rob our kids of $500 for some beats headphones. Get a clue my brothers, the white man is intentionally keeping you down.

It don't end there either. The whites are intentionally trting to kill us with aids and cigarettes, but I'll save that for my next thread.

I guess the main thing I want to understand here is, why do whites want to hold us down? And what can we as black men do about it?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 10:20:06 PM
At 2/3/2016 2:44:24 AM, Wylted wrote:
White people annoy the hell out of me. Just today for example I went to the movie theatre and sat behind a white couple. They gave me dirty looks everytime I yelled at the white girl on screen to watch out because I knew the monster was behind the door. I'm sitting here trying to enjoy a movie and these racist crackers just keep giving me dirty looks. WTF white people?

It's not my imagination that crackers are racist either. Take this study for example http://www.vox.com...

The study shows that white people aren't big fans of the criminal justice system either, but when they are informed that the justice system is racist, they end up supporting it more.

There is an invisible race war going on here. Did you know that blacks get a disproprtionate number of abortions? Yeah it's no coincidence. We're being targeted. Abortion clinics are disproportionately put in urban and black environments..

Whites are hiting race sellouts to rap and sing about consumerism, basically condemming the average black man that buys into this nonsense to stay poor. We got the average cracker spending ten bucks for some headphones, while Dr. Dre is being used by white establishment to rob our kids of $500 for some beats headphones. Get a clue my brothers, the white man is intentionally keeping you down.

It don't end there either. The whites are intentionally trting to kill us with aids and cigarettes, but I'll save that for my next thread.

I guess the main thing I want to understand here is, why do whites want to hold us down? And what can we as black men do about it?

Sorry, it's the white liberals who are holding you down with ebt and section 8 housing. The plan is to give you gibsmedats to succor you into staying in the ghetto.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2016 10:24:48 PM
At 2/3/2016 10:20:06 PM, janesix wrote:

Sorry, it's the white liberals who are holding you down with ebt and section 8 housing. The plan is to give you gibsmedats to succor you into staying in the ghetto.

I know. I said that my nigga
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 12:50:18 AM

Anti-white who supports the American Nazi Party? Interesting!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2016 1:10:34 AM
Anti-white who supports the American Nazi Party? Interesting!

Yeah, us and the whites can unite over our mutual hate of the Jews
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 12:37:35 AM
I agree whites are stoopid, we should cooperate with China to start sending enough immigrants to successfully turn the United States of America to the United States of China.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2016 3:42:53 PM
At 2/5/2016 12:37:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
I agree whites are stoopid, we should cooperate with China to start sending enough immigrants to successfully turn the United States of America to the United States of China.

That's what I'm talking about my nigga
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 1:39:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/28/2016 12:02:18 AM, Khaan_Raptorex wrote:
Is this a joke?
No, didn't you know it's the "in" thing to hate whites?
Nivek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 4:14:26 AM
"They gave me dirty looks everytime I yelled at the white girl on screen to watch out because I knew the monster was behind the door. I'm sitting here trying to enjoy a movie and these racist crackers just keep giving me dirty looks. WTF white people? "

Lol
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2016 4:30:28 AM
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...